Author Topic: kader of baker  (Read 206285 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2246
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: kader of baker
« Reply #1350 on: March 12, 2023, 02:12:11 PM »
This is fantastic news for all of us who felt like we just weren’t seeing enough of Kader’s shoes & nipples. 😜

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #1351 on: March 12, 2023, 02:51:59 PM »
alright now back to the sugar gliders

Southernmost

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 133
« Reply #1352 on: March 12, 2023, 03:44:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What an idiot he’ll be on FA in no time
[close]
wonder if reynolds would take him back like tk back in the day
[close]
idk im pretty sure reynolds has reached a “fuck it do what you wanna do” with kader and I’m sure kader has a little bit of an ego that would hinder him from wanting to go back
[close]

you guys hang out a lot?
[close]
quite often he taught me nollie tres.

but if I were reynolds I’m sure I’d feel the same way and if I were kader I’m sure I’d have that chip on my shoulder too

Reynolds dropped a bunch of hearts on Kaders what must’ve been a post and delete yesterday. Reynolds seems pretty old and wise, and Kader could prob come back if he even wanted to. But Kader seems like he wants to do his own thing. Props to him. I’m sure most of us will miss him on Baker but I hope he drops a part this year (please not all filmed by Bill).

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1261
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1353 on: March 12, 2023, 04:06:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
idk im pretty sure reynolds has reached a “fuck it do what you wanna do” with kader and I’m sure kader has a little bit of an ego that would hinder him from wanting to go back
[close]

you guys hang out a lot?
[close]

but if I were reynolds I’m sure I’d feel the same way and if I were kader I’m sure I’d have that chip on my shoulder too
[close]

Reynolds dropped a bunch of hearts on Kaders what must’ve been a post and delete yesterday. Reynolds seems pretty old and wise, and Kader could prob come back if he even wanted to. But Kader seems like he wants to do his own thing. Props to him. I’m sure most of us will miss him on Baker but I hope he drops a part this year (please not all filmed by Bill).
what was the post

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 133
« Reply #1354 on: March 12, 2023, 05:10:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

you guys hang out a lot?
[close]

[close]

[close]
what was the post

I forgot exactly. I think just a recent clip.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -495
« Reply #1355 on: March 12, 2023, 05:30:30 PM »

I found a great sugar glider ig the other day . The guy takes them on adventures outside . I spent maybe 15 minutes watching this sugar glider prance through a field to an Oliver tree song . I’ll edit with a link .
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

zozu

• Rep: 122
« Reply #1356 on: March 13, 2023, 02:15:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

you guys hang out a lot?
[close]

[close]

[close]
what was the post
[close]

I forgot exactly. I think just a recent clip.

on the classic Baker logo deck if I remember correctly

apport

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #1357 on: March 13, 2023, 05:21:27 AM »
antwuan isn’t waiting to be “put back on” baker, he currently has sponsors he seems happy with.
i think violet will do ok, the team is stacked and kader has a lot of star power. still a monumentally dumb move to leave baker though. it sucks we’ll only get kader footage in self-indulgent ass bill edits now, i couldn’t even get halfway through that last violet video.

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 792
« Reply #1358 on: March 13, 2023, 05:39:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I found a great sugar glider ig the other day . The guy takes them on adventures outside . I spent maybe 15 minutes watching this sugar glider prance through a field to an Oliver tree song . I’ll edit with a link .

where's the link

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #1359 on: March 13, 2023, 05:43:51 AM »
10 Antwan clips in any new Baker videos could let the world hyped more than a Kader full part.
Miss you Rusty Berings

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 531
« Reply #1360 on: March 13, 2023, 06:55:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

where's the link
Fr that’s all I’m here for
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1361 on: March 13, 2023, 08:38:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

you guys hang out a lot?
[close]

[close]

[close]
what was the post

It was of him and Nak hitting the same spot, stair over rail. Nak did a shove and Kader to some sort of flip. think it was frontside 180 flip but I don't remember. Kinda like Kaders ode to Nak since he was skating the same spot later.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1343
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1362 on: March 13, 2023, 09:00:44 AM »
burnett will regularly post rumors and erroneous info in trash though, it's his way of stirring up shit
If it's in Trash then it's about as official as it gets outside of an ad
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2246
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #1363 on: March 13, 2023, 09:11:03 AM »
burnett will regularly post rumors and erroneous info in trash though, it's his way of stirring up shit
And THIS, my friends, is why homey gets paid a (mid) six figure salary. ::)

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 315
« Reply #1364 on: March 13, 2023, 09:33:07 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If it's in Trash then it's about as official as it gets outside of an ad
Trash said Blake Carpenter skates for Disorder and now he may be skating for girl/chocolate.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 804
« Reply #1365 on: March 13, 2023, 09:38:04 AM »
Then the circumstances probably changed.  They’re not gonna report erroneous news just to “mix things up” and fuck up a guy’s a career.  Most of the things that turn out to be false were true at the time they were reported. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

LebowskisRug

« Reply #1366 on: March 13, 2023, 09:42:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

you guys hang out a lot?
[close]

[close]

[close]
what was the post
[close]

It was of him and Nak hitting the same spot, stair over rail. Nak did a shove and Kader to some sort of flip. think it was frontside 180 flip but I don't remember. Kinda like Kaders ode to Nak since he was skating the same spot later.

Nak with FS shuv, Kader with a sw FS flip.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1367 on: March 13, 2023, 09:59:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

where's the link
[close]
Fr that’s all I’m here for

https://instagram.com/roseandwinstonofficial?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

323-BALM

• Rep: 46
« Reply #1368 on: March 13, 2023, 10:21:10 AM »
thank you for this IG link, i'm into it.

aren't sugar gliders just about the worst pet ever? fully knoccturnal with nonstop pissing everywhere? and also Kader should dye his purple violet and have it hang out on his shoulder like in Roblox

Maybe we haven't seen any clips because of the difficulties associated with sugar glider husbandry

Kader's a star, I want more clips of Kader always

You've clearly never smelled a cauliflower fart.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1369 on: March 13, 2023, 10:58:54 AM »
thank you for this IG link, i'm into it.

aren't sugar gliders just about the worst pet ever? fully knoccturnal with nonstop pissing everywhere? and also Kader should dye his purple violet and have it hang out on his shoulder like in Roblox

Maybe we haven't seen any clips because of the difficulties associated with sugar glider husbandry

Kader's a star, I want more clips of Kader always

My buddy in college had one for a bit . They’re not terrible. Like they’re not super loud at night and typically you just keep them in their pouch during the day if you want to get them used to you. It’s important to have two cause otherwise they get depressed.

They’re super fun to play with though. We used stand at the top of stairs and one guy would stand at the bottom and hold their hand out and they’ll jump and just glide to your hand instinctively.

I’d say a hamster is more annoying to have .

work_lurker

• Rep: 95
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #1370 on: March 13, 2023, 12:02:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

you guys hang out a lot?
[close]

[close]

[close]

kader s a sick skater and i wish him all the best, but he doesn t strike me as the successful business type- reminds me more of nick t or someone like that... also i believe violet will not be fresh forever and in a couple years he might just end up back on baker... that s why i was wondering if reynolds would take him back- would make a great welcome back story

actually now with kader gone it might be the right time to put antwuan back on

What do you mean not a successful business type like Nick T? Explain the immeasurable success of Life Extension, which we all respect and hold so dear.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

lesghettah

• Rep: -15
« Reply #1371 on: March 13, 2023, 12:04:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

you guys hang out a lot?
[close]

[close]

[close]

kader s a sick skater and i wish him all the best, but he doesn t strike me as the successful business type- reminds me more of nick t or someone like that... also i believe violet will not be fresh forever and in a couple years he might just end up back on baker... that s why i was wondering if reynolds would take him back- would make a great welcome back story

[close]

What do you mean not a successful business type like Nick T? Explain the immeasurable success of Life Extension, which we all respect and hold so dear.

They said “ reminds me more of nick t”

work_lurker

« Reply #1372 on: March 13, 2023, 12:10:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

you guys hang out a lot?
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nick Trapasso, the founder of Life Extension? How many fucking Nick T's are there?

lesghettah

• Rep: -15
« Reply #1373 on: March 13, 2023, 12:15:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

you guys hang out a lot?
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nick Trapasso, the founder of Life Extension? How many fucking Nick T's are there?

Man, they’re saying Kader will not be successful because he reminds them of Nick Trapasso.

Burton Ernie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
    • Black Mesa avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1374 on: March 13, 2023, 12:18:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

you guys hang out a lot?
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Man, they’re saying Kader will not be successful because he reminds them of Nick Trapasso.

YEAH I KNOW BUT WHICH NICK TRAPASSO?!?!

work_lurker

« Reply #1375 on: March 13, 2023, 12:26:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

you guys hang out a lot?
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

YEAH I KNOW BUT WHICH NICK TRAPASSO?!?!

There is an endless sea of Nick Trapassos out there, through which Life Extends

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #1376 on: March 13, 2023, 12:33:28 PM »
Its cleary:

Nick Tosero
Nick Talmkist
Nick Tiamond
Miss you Rusty Berings

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1383
« Reply #1377 on: March 13, 2023, 01:03:20 PM »

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 622
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #1378 on: March 13, 2023, 04:03:42 PM »
I thought Nick T was Nick Tucker. But that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.
IG: @flowterspace

work_lurker

« Reply #1379 on: March 13, 2023, 05:24:40 PM »
Which Nick T is the most business savvy? Kader is gonna need a clear path of success to follow here, and we’re gonna need to whittle this down for him.