Author Topic: Wtf is up with the nine club  (Read 364558 times)

TelethonJohn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 60
Re: Wtf is up with the nine club
« Reply #3240 on: May 07, 2024, 07:01:17 PM »
This Ryan guy is really having his Brink moment on here right now.
Truly something to behold.

Summon not B R 1 N K

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1426
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3241 on: May 07, 2024, 07:04:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Ive never seen the nine club. Wtf is up with it?
[close]
No not never you should too

I dont know much about skate tv shows these dayze
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1104
« Reply #3242 on: May 07, 2024, 07:10:30 PM »
I just want to derail this bullshit to point out that

Margi’s episode is wild. Here story is crazy

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1181
  • old and in the way
« Reply #3243 on: May 07, 2024, 07:57:39 PM »
 I find it funny that the hill rkulla is willing to die on is defending a podcast whose main host can’t even be bothered to research the pronunciation of his guest’s names.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 11:35:57 PM by funeral_tuxedo »

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3244 on: May 07, 2024, 09:10:27 PM »
so where do ppl talk about nine club anymore? tyrone has hella negative  dark energy and was funny in a sad morose way
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Shortys Hardware

• Rep: 113
« Reply #3245 on: May 07, 2024, 10:20:38 PM »
Tell me a funny story about you and Brian [Wenning]…
So me and Brian had stayed at Robbie Mckinley’s house when Robbie and Chris Roberts were living together. We didn’t really know Chris Roberts, he didn’t ride for Chocolate or nothing at that point. He was just Robbie’s roommate. Chris was shook, like he didn’t want us staying at his place. He didn’t know us. I told Brian, and Brian’s like, “what the fuck? Fuck this shit.”
Anyway, we stay, and Brian fucks some girl in the ass on Robbie’s couch. With soap. He used like hand soap to lube up the girls ass he smashed on Robbie’s couch. Somehow Chris found out about it a few days and threw such a fucking fit about it, it was just hilarious. Funniest shit to me and Brian.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • Get bent
« Reply #3246 on: May 08, 2024, 06:57:46 AM »
Expand Quote
So me and Brian had stayed at Robbie Mckinley’s house when Robbie and Chris Roberts were living together. We didn’t really know Chris Roberts, he didn’t ride for Chocolate or nothing at that point. He was just Robbie’s roommate. Chris was shook, like he didn’t want us staying at his place. He didn’t know us. I told Brian, and Brian’s like, “what the fuck? Fuck this shit.”
Anyway, we stay, and Brian fucks some girl in the ass on Robbie’s couch. With soap. He used like hand soap to lube up the girls ass he smashed on Robbie’s couch. Somehow Chris found out about it a few days and threw such a fucking fit about it, it was just hilarious. Funniest shit to me and Brian.
[close]

If kulla wasn’t a coward he’d ask about this the next live Patreon steam podcast
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

CurbyPuckit

• Rep: -40
« Reply #3247 on: May 08, 2024, 12:56:04 PM »
i dunno why I read through all that but the most shocking aspect is Kulla said

Expand Quote
  "Budget or Buttery" is their most famous segment
[close]

Do people actually like that? Genuine Q, because if I'm ever watching I skip that whole thing. I couldn't imagine something less interesting.

That is by far my favorite segment

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
  • Precision Posture
« Reply #3248 on: May 08, 2024, 01:20:23 PM »
Jaebing at the fact the rkulla saga racked up 3 or 4 pages w/in 24hrs yesterday
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

Ty Evans Lightman

• Rep: -37
« Reply #3249 on: May 08, 2024, 01:28:13 PM »

I second this.
I found it was pretty insightful. Margi obviously loves skating but she's also true to herself that she saw an opportunity to make money to help herself and her family and she ran with it. More power to her.
The ankle break story sounded gnarly on multiple levels.

It seems Claraval is really managing her. Nine club should have given him kelly's button for his input.

This episode also highlighted how people raised in the skate mecca of california can't really understand how the rest of the world works. Crob, if you read this, stop using your example of Vincent Milou learning to skate on dirt and searching endlessly for a slab of concrete like he was Vincent the wild boy of aveyron... It makes it sound like you've never opened a book.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
« Reply #3250 on: May 08, 2024, 01:35:27 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I second this.
I found it was pretty insightful. Margi obviously loves skating but she's also true to herself that she saw an opportunity to make money to help herself and her family and she ran with it. More power to her.

It seems Claraval is really managing her. Nine club should have given him kelly's button for his input.

This episode also highlighted how people raised in the skate mecca of california can't really understand how the rest of the world works. Crob, if you read this, stop using your example of Vincent Milou learning to skate on dirt and searching endlessly for a slab of concrete like he was Vincent the wild boy of aveyron... It makes it sound like you've never opened a book.
Hahahahaaha. He’s reference Milou so much whenever he mentions skaters who overcame adversity

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 117
« Reply #3251 on: May 08, 2024, 02:15:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

I second this.

[close]
Hahahahaaha. He’s reference Milou so much whenever he mentions skaters who overcame adversity

Does that make Mike V’s Label Kills part an example of overcoming adversity??

lurkluke

• Rep: 190
« Reply #3252 on: May 08, 2024, 03:31:48 PM »
Expand Quote
i dunno why I read through all that but the most shocking aspect is Kulla said

Expand Quote
  "Budget or Buttery" is their most famous segment
[close]

Do people actually like that? Genuine Q, because if I'm ever watching I skip that whole thing. I couldn't imagine something less interesting.
[close]

That is by far my favorite segment

why

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 782
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #3253 on: May 08, 2024, 03:48:01 PM »
Wait so Kulla the white supremacist donates to the Chris Robert’s fondation d’enfants sauvages? Poor French kids and their cobblestones. They need asphalt

Jk but interesting to see how much skate culture permeates the world. Margi is calling everyone the homie. Skate and chill.

Kulla def in the nine club cuck chair, smelling and licking the couch clean after hand soap anal sex goes down

nothing's been the since same

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2251
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #3254 on: May 08, 2024, 03:53:42 PM »
I still I prefer the fictitious Ryan Kulla, professional hand model, to the real Ryan Kulla.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

conan777

• Rep: -50
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3255 on: May 08, 2024, 06:49:45 PM »
Jeron really adds nothing to the show. I like the guy but he doesn't really contribute much. Chris is the host and Kelly has good questions and Rog is an encyclopaedia. Maybe it's different on the other shows they do, haven't watched for a while

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 135
« Reply #3256 on: May 08, 2024, 09:39:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

If kulla wasn’t a coward he’d ask about this the next live Patreon steam podcast

Ok, who’s gonna DM him like a man comment this on the next live stream?

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -497
« Reply #3257 on: May 09, 2024, 12:32:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Stop seeking validation from strangers on the internet and your life will improve exponentially. Slap is the Fox News of skateboarding. It’s funny, but you can’t possibly take it seriously.
[close]

If you think these interactions have been about seeking validation... My god.
[close]

Are you not trying to validate your point? Or are you just farting words into the void?
[close]
I think homie is unhinged. Which giving $500 a week to dudes who don’t know you or even care about you should’ve been enough evidence for.
[close]

Streaming has opened up this crazy day and age of parasocial relationships. This one guy I watch stream on twitch regularly has some individuals donating $1000-$2500 during a stream. And he streams 3 days a week. Guy is making 90k a month from parasocial andys, its wild. I understand when people like the videos so they want to support but 6grand in a month is next level.
[close]

It's always been my goal to grow up dead broke, find a way to make just enough money to have a little disposable income and use it to give back, and then get shit for it.

I hope everyone can experience that some day.

I been thinking about this one.  on the surface it’s an appreciable and noble concept, yet the moment you dive into it , it falls apart.

Who exactly are you giving back to? The guy who grew up in Malibu and spent the majority of life collecting a check cause he played skateboards with the right people in 1998?

If you really struggled as a kid wouldn’t it be more rewarding to give that money to a cause you understand that actually helps people instead of investing in some 45 year old man’s dream of  talking  skateboards, driving  a Tesla and living in one of the most expensive areas in the country?

Like if that’s giving back than damn I gotta go through my tax returns and write off all the money I’ve given to my coke dealer as charitable donations.

It’s not “giving back” when the person you’re giving to has never given you shit that didn’t financially benefit them.

Honestly I think you’re a fine person , you don’t belong here with a bunch of cranky old men. You’re wasting effort arguing. You like something, just enjoy it and leave it at that man. You don’t need to defend what you like. Though I wouldnt try and paint the whole donation thing as some altruistic thing. At the end of the day we’re all some old men talking about a toy - it doesn’t matter .

That said if you’d like to give back I’m taking this girl I like to the fair this weekend so if you wanna donate I’m gonna live stream me tryna win her a stuffed animal at the ring toss.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2024, 12:40:46 AM by DCLOVE »
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 792
« Reply #3258 on: May 09, 2024, 01:10:47 AM »
it's like charities don't exist

shredflanders

• Rep: 17
« Reply #3259 on: May 09, 2024, 01:40:02 AM »
Jeron really adds nothing to the show. I like the guy but he doesn't really contribute much. Chris is the host and Kelly has good questions and Rog is an encyclopaedia. Maybe it's different on the other shows they do, haven't watched for a while

He seem really fried. His main contribution is long winded, drawn out word salads of questions, and quite often getting well know sayings wrong.

I recall him once saying something along the lines of “… you hit the tail right on the donkey…”.

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #3260 on: May 09, 2024, 02:41:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

From every story Wenning seems like a nightmare tbh
check my music

CrappybsflipDownthe5stair

• Rep: 8
« Reply #3261 on: May 09, 2024, 03:25:43 AM »
so where do ppl talk about nine club anymore? tyrone has hella negative  dark energy and was funny in a sad morose way

Seems completely carefree and full of vibes to me? Good laugh too.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
« Reply #3262 on: May 09, 2024, 03:47:31 AM »
But also, Tyrone kinda sounds like a piece of shit for using his buddy’s art, not compensating him, then doubling down by saying he should be thankful for the exposure.  The exposure of Germ fucking skateboards.

CrappybsflipDownthe5stair

• Rep: 8
« Reply #3263 on: May 09, 2024, 06:25:25 AM »
But also, Tyrone kinda sounds like a piece of shit for using his buddy’s art, not compensating him, then doubling down by saying he should be thankful for the exposure.  The exposure of Germ fucking skateboards.

Yeah that was pretty sus to be fair

On the Margie ep now, pretty wild come up!

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -497
« Reply #3264 on: May 09, 2024, 11:00:05 AM »

That was such an odd piece of cognitive dissonance after spending 20 minutes complaining about getting kicked off Osiris by someone who’s your friend. Like he clearly understands the concept when personally applied. Otherwise fun episode
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Ty Evans Lightman

• Rep: -37
« Reply #3265 on: May 09, 2024, 01:29:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

I second this.

[close]
[close]

Does that make Mike V’s Label Kills part an example of overcoming adversity??

No, it makes a counter argument to Gino's push

kookdusoleil

• Rep: 53
  • Have fun out there
« Reply #3266 on: May 09, 2024, 03:20:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He seem really fried. His main contribution is long winded, drawn out word salads of questions, and quite often getting well know sayings wrong.

I recall him once saying something along the lines of “… you hit the tail right on the donkey…”.

Now we're talkin' with gas!

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3267 on: May 09, 2024, 03:28:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Jeron really adds nothing to the show.
[close]

Was that on the Mikey Taylor episode?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3268 on: May 09, 2024, 03:30:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

work_lurker

• Rep: 97
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #3269 on: May 09, 2024, 05:23:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Freudian slip!
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.