Author Topic: 2023 unpopular opinion thread  (Read 175662 times)

Gab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
Re: 2023 unpopular opinion thread
« Reply #2580 on: September 15, 2023, 08:14:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Has been 30 years and Gonz still the most annoying skater. Ok, he changed the game, is a good person, but c’mon. His art sucks and fat ass that skates bad trying to be funny. I think Koston was trying to be like Gonz but at least dude can skate… the pass that skate industry do to Gonz is more worse than Bea.
[close]
He skates really well for his age. I don’t know if there are too many other fifty-somethings that can switch tre. His art is what it is. His personality, who knows. It might just be shtick. His being fat- he’s not fat he’s just got a typical body for a Chicano of his age (says Chicano in his forties).

Gonz can switch tre, and didn’t Beatrice (or the editor) mirror a line to make it look like she can switch tre?

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #2581 on: September 15, 2023, 08:59:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Has been 30 years and Gonz still the most annoying skater. Ok, he changed the game, is a good person, but c’mon. His art sucks and fat ass that skates bad trying to be funny. I think Koston was trying to be like Gonz but at least dude can skate… the pass that skate industry do to Gonz is more worse than Bea.
[close]
He skates really well for his age. I don’t know if there are too many other fifty-somethings that can switch tre. His art is what it is. His personality, who knows. It might just be shtick. His being fat- he’s not fat he’s just got a typical body for a Chicano of his age (says Chicano in his forties).
[close]

Gonz can switch tre, and didn’t Beatrice (or the editor) mirror a line to make it look like she can switch tre?
I’m kind of surprised she can regular tre

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1076
« Reply #2582 on: September 15, 2023, 11:21:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Skaters who make hybrid trucks with various brands or eras of older trucks need to find Jesus
[close]

dude who runs the Fuck With Your Trucks account is wildly autistic

I find that account to be incredibly annoying.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2583 on: September 15, 2023, 02:38:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Last Gonz switch 3 was 20 years ago.
Miss you Rusty Berings

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2584 on: September 15, 2023, 02:41:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

He was in an instagram edit doing one a few days ago that’s why I mentioned it

Coolguy69

• Rep: 32
« Reply #2585 on: September 15, 2023, 03:06:46 PM »
trying to concoct a hot take

"the universally beloved and pure essence of skateboarding is fun"

ah yes, that should do it

Whoa whoa whoa, that's over the line!

Groondor the Orc

• Rep: -126
  • Doper than Joey Bast’s shelltoes
« Reply #2586 on: September 15, 2023, 03:12:32 PM »
You have no right to an opinion, skateboarding didn’t find you, you found skateboarding. When you are gone skateboarding will still be here. If you want to change it you have to do so through your actions, opinions have no place in skateboarding.

tadej Pog

« Reply #2587 on: September 15, 2023, 03:34:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Maybe its from kroocked add
Miss you Rusty Berings

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2588 on: September 15, 2023, 04:39:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Could be. I tried for like ten minutes to find it but I couldn’t.

Here’s one on YouTube- https://youtu.be/MENqIdEvd68?feature=shared

tadej Pog

« Reply #2589 on: September 15, 2023, 05:07:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

I take back what I said. Just watched adidas Paris video and his tricks was cool… except that circle skating…
Miss you Rusty Berings

Gab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #2590 on: September 15, 2023, 05:22:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

That was beautiful 🥲

professor pound cake

• Rep: 4
« Reply #2591 on: September 15, 2023, 09:10:36 PM »
that skate shoes that are not fully suede are impassable and thus not allowed into our core subconsiius minds? even though they do make my feet sweat more. AFIDIAS BRING BACK THE CAMPUS MID!!!!! OR AT LEAST CUT THE CURRENT CAMPUS ADV HIGHER IN THE ANJKLE AREA TO FULLY SUPPORT AND EVNVELOP MY HEEL FOR A SOLID AND SECURE FEEL? ALSOE PLEASE INCREASE THE WIFTHING OF THE TOUNG STRAP IN BOTH WAYS SO THAT IT DOESNT TANGLE UP IN MY FOOT. HAVE UN NOTICIETED THAT CORP BRANDS ARE NO LONGER DIVETSING INTO SKATEBARDINGING ITDLEF OR THEIR RESPECETIVE INDUTRY CHANNELS???? THEY DONT PUSH SKATEBAORD SHOE TECHNOLOGY BECUASE OUR WNATS AND NEEDS HAVE LOWEDRD TO A MEAR VULC SHOE THAT HAS NO PRESENATIONG OF IT BEING A UNIQUE SKATE SHOE AND A SHOE ITSLEF/? like seeinging someone wear preicey hiking boots in te normal public setting liike most popular biut upper middle class social and wage stus?? like BJs pub and grill pizzza comapred to a papa murohys or round tbale?? the GOAT of childhood pizzas and stauts!!!!

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2592 on: September 16, 2023, 09:00:16 AM »
that skate shoes that are not fully suede are impassable and thus not allowed into our core subconsiius minds? even though they do make my feet sweat more. AFIDIAS BRING BACK THE CAMPUS MID!!!!! OR AT LEAST CUT THE CURRENT CAMPUS ADV HIGHER IN THE ANJKLE AREA TO FULLY SUPPORT AND EVNVELOP MY HEEL FOR A SOLID AND SECURE FEEL? ALSOE PLEASE INCREASE THE WIFTHING OF THE TOUNG STRAP IN BOTH WAYS SO THAT IT DOESNT TANGLE UP IN MY FOOT. HAVE UN NOTICIETED THAT CORP BRANDS ARE NO LONGER DIVETSING INTO SKATEBARDINGING ITDLEF OR THEIR RESPECETIVE INDUTRY CHANNELS???? THEY DONT PUSH SKATEBAORD SHOE TECHNOLOGY BECUASE OUR WNATS AND NEEDS HAVE LOWEDRD TO A MEAR VULC SHOE THAT HAS NO PRESENATIONG OF IT BEING A UNIQUE SKATE SHOE AND A SHOE ITSLEF/? like seeinging someone wear preicey hiking boots in te normal public setting liike most popular biut upper middle class social and wage stus?? like BJs pub and grill pizzza comapred to a papa murohys or round tbale?? the GOAT of childhood pizzas and stauts!!!!
Time to go to sleep grandpa

Fartknocker415

• Rep: -45
« Reply #2593 on: September 16, 2023, 01:07:42 PM »

I work with adidas and highly value your opinion I will make sure our CEO sees this I also already texted busenitz and he fully agrees with you. We got you man!

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1076
« Reply #2594 on: September 16, 2023, 04:09:04 PM »
You have no right to an opinion, skateboarding didn’t find you, you found skateboarding. When you are gone skateboarding will still be here. If you want to change it you have to do so through your actions, opinions have no place in skateboarding.

Drivel
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Terminal

« Reply #2595 on: September 16, 2023, 05:22:24 PM »
I got smashed in the head by a loose board shooting off a ramp, so in a way it found me...

Yakusoku2

• Rep: 44
« Reply #2596 on: September 16, 2023, 05:24:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I got smashed in the head by a loose board shooting off a ramp, so in a way it found me...

LOOOOL but sorry about your accident

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -424
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2597 on: September 16, 2023, 06:53:48 PM »
Got a sausage and peppers from san Genaro today, it's decent but nowhere near worth the dicksucking that Italian Americans give it

Terminal

« Reply #2598 on: September 17, 2023, 01:55:56 AM »
I think I'd cop a Doug Brown pro model if I found one, for the wall. No one would get it..

Paulie Gualtieri

• Rep: -10
« Reply #2599 on: September 17, 2023, 08:01:53 AM »
Skate shoe designs are too bland and utilitarian. Feels like I’m shopping for a new golf club
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 08:13:06 AM by Paulie Gualtieri »

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 862
« Reply #2600 on: September 17, 2023, 08:58:53 AM »
Skate shoe designs are too bland and utilitarian. Feels like I’m shopping for a new golf club
Personality comes from the person.

neodragonlordx

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2601 on: September 17, 2023, 10:48:58 AM »
Skate videos got boring.

At this point, everyone skates the same and there's nothing new to see.

Except Yuto, Yuto's a beast.
Certified No-Comply Overdoer

tadej Pog

« Reply #2602 on: September 17, 2023, 12:14:14 PM »
If Shane Oneill is Zigran Yuto is Daileon…if you are too young google it.
Miss you Rusty Berings

devils acrobat

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #2603 on: September 17, 2023, 01:19:11 PM »
This page really delivers, keep up the good work everyone

addie pray

• u a whole goofy
« Reply #2604 on: September 17, 2023, 08:24:10 PM »
If Shane Oneill is Zigran Yuto is Daileon…if you are too young google it.

dork

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2605 on: September 18, 2023, 09:04:42 AM »
Couldn't find the popular opinion thread so I'm just gonna use this

Hardbody needs to make some reasonably priced apparel and get a real woodshop instead of trying to be the next supreme charging $130 for a fucking hoodie and $60 for a t shirt

Dustgod

• Rep: 0
« Reply #2606 on: September 18, 2023, 09:36:26 AM »

Hardbody needs to make some reasonably priced apparel and get a real woodshop instead of trying to be the next supreme charging $130 for a fucking hoodie and $60 for a t shirt

Wearing a shirt that says Hardbody feels weird to me. Not sure if that’s an unpopular opinion
Nice to meet you, I’m a artis

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2607 on: September 18, 2023, 10:07:48 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Wearing a shirt that says Hardbody feels weird to me. Not sure if that’s an unpopular opinion
*yelling wildly while aerosolizing you with my Dr Pepper and salami scented saliva droplets* I MEAN I GUESS IT DEPENDS IF YOURE HARDBODY OR NOT I SEE WHAT YOURE SAYING THOUGH

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 622
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #2608 on: September 18, 2023, 11:21:48 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

What about those people that wear clothes that say "superdry"? Should we bring them a bottle of water?
IG: @flowterspace

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 136
« Reply #2609 on: September 18, 2023, 11:34:00 AM »
Skateboarding is in an awesome place overall and the people that complain about it being boring/too trendy just spend too much time consuming skate content.