Author Topic: Allysha Le | The Nine Club With Chris Roberts - Episode 184  (Read 8338 times)

dooley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
Re: Allysha Le | The Nine Club With Chris Roberts - Episode 184
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2020, 05:03:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Does she talk about the video of her fingering herself she accidentally posted on her story?
[close]

Very nice I liek. Where iz gypsy sex film?

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2020, 08:22:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Does she talk about the video of her fingering herself she accidentally posted on her story?
[close]

[close]
Very nice I liek. Where iz gypsy sex film?

Luddite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2020, 08:29:28 PM »
I'm not proud to say I listened to this, but from what I gathered is that she's not much of a top contest girl but also probly wont film a video part any time soon. Doesnt sound like a recipe for a long career

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2020, 04:21:51 AM »
Code: [Select]
For the love of Christ, will they please get Drehobl on there?

This. Would also like Cromer, Bobby, and especially Manderson. Basically anyone from krooked would make me want to listen.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2020, 04:41:03 AM »
bobby had one years ago..
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1072
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2020, 07:51:28 AM »
I think they fucked up by doing weekly interviews. Make the people wait for sub-par content!

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2020, 07:58:30 AM »
I think they fucked up by doing weekly interviews. Make the people wait for sub-par content!
it’s gotten pretty bad. Sometimes it will be a decent guest and i’ll put it on, skip thru all the super boring shit in the intro and have to turn it off within 5 minutes because roberts says”ummhmmm” and “yeah...right” over and over in this weird voice and itjust bugs me so bad

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2020, 07:59:56 AM »
Power Moves

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2276
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2020, 08:04:37 AM »
I like her and her skating a lot.Seen her ripping around in person and its rad too,she can stomp some shit

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2020, 08:11:58 AM »
She's pretty fucking good, just not down to follow a 23-year-old selling cereal on their page.

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 812
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2020, 08:16:04 AM »
Lucas Puig had a picture of him at the table for the nine club in his Instagram Stories last week, gutted he didn't do an interview.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2020, 08:25:44 AM »
Lucas Puig had a picture of him at the table for the nine club in his Instagram Stories last week, gutted he didn't do an interview.

did you know cameras can record past events, so they can be shown at a future date

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2020, 09:02:18 AM »
Power Moves
are you saying we should all PM you because you have the video?

this is the first episode that made me like a skater less. why is she cussing so much, she sounds really stupid?

stayfalse

• Rep: 5
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2020, 09:13:17 AM »
the only reason i have ever heard this name before is the aforementioned fingerbang vid

i liked when she admitted to being too lazy to ever film a video part

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 812
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2020, 09:13:51 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

did you know cameras can record past events, so they can be shown at a future date
Yeah obviously. I haven't watched a nine club in ages, I thought they tried to keep them recent, like incase something happens between filming and airing.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2020, 02:30:39 PM »
so much to learn from this 23 year old who's barely in the industry at all

She seems really chill and down to Earth for a 23 year old, but I agree. She's am for Creature and she doesn't even make it on to the Team page on Creature's website:

https://creatureskateboards.com/#team

Why are they interviewing her? She has nothing really to say and hasn't even filmed a real part yet.

We need on 9 Club:

Gilbert Crockett
Jon Rowe
Tyler Bledsoe
Grant Taylor
Elissa Steamer
Ed Templeton and Deanna (I've always had a huge crush on her)

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2020, 02:32:44 PM »
I've got it, but you've gotta post a video of you fingering your ass to make it fair if you want me to send it. Don't DM it either, I want it posted for all to see.

Imma be taking my reward now...
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

fakie nollie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1072
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2020, 02:49:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Power Moves
[close]
are you saying we should all PM you because you have the video?

this is the first episode that made me like a skater less. why is she cussing so much, she sounds really stupid?

Oh, that must have been your first Nine Club listening then. May I suggest Jason Jesse or Colin Provost?

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2020, 03:46:26 PM »
he would never do it but, an ethan fowler episode would be the best thing ever. they were talking about seeing rocco on the beach regularly, why the fuck does he not have an episode? heath, ave, sheffey, natas, gonz, penny, arto, julien, cardiel, blender, j lee... come on already. let’s see someone we actually give a shit about again.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2020, 04:37:21 PM »
he would never do it but, an ethan fowler episode would be the best thing ever. they were talking about seeing rocco on the beach regularly, why the fuck does he not have an episode? heath, ave, sheffey, natas, gonz, penny, arto, julien, cardiel, blender, j lee... come on already. let’s see someone we actually give a shit about again.

What the hell makes you think julien stranger would ever go on nine club, or Tom penny for that matter. You act like Chris Roberts has the pull to get those guests you mentioned, or that the show is somehow important to those guys.

slippy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2020, 04:40:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What the hell makes you think julien stranger would ever go on nine club, or Tom penny for that matter. You act like Chris Roberts has the pull to get those guests you mentioned, or that the show is somehow important to those guys.

Exactly.  It's nice to want to see someone but wondering why they haven't catered to what you want is crazy, C'mon.  I guess it's just the nature of the internet for people to talk all this shit but it's crazy to me all the complaining about free content that's not even on TV or something, YOU HAVE TO GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO WATCH THE NINE CLUB. 
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2020, 06:52:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Exactly.  It's nice to want to see someone but wondering why they haven't catered to what you want is crazy, C'mon.  I guess it's just the nature of the internet for people to talk all this shit but it's crazy to me all the complaining about free content that's not even on TV or something, YOU HAVE TO GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO WATCH THE NINE CLUB.
true. i mean they have had legends on their show that weren’t apart of crailtap. (rowley, muska, lance, guerrero, jt, reynolds, stevie, so on and so forth) if marc mckee would do an interview with them or, even puleo for that matter.. why is it so far fetched to think that some of the ones i mentioned would ever go on the show? both of those dudes are people you wouldn’t expect to have done episodes before they were released but, they ended up happening. you are right though that it’s lame for me to complain about them not having certain guests when it’s a free show that i go out of my way to watch so i should appreciate what they put out and i do, just feel like some episodes are kind of a waste as others have also said and, throwing out some ideas of guests that i think we’d all enjoy on the show.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 06:55:58 PM by shouldn't »

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2020, 07:19:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
true. i mean they have had legends on their show that weren’t apart of crailtap. (rowley, muska, lance, guerrero, jt, reynolds, stevie, so on and so forth) if marc mckee would do an interview with them or, even puleo for that matter.. why is it so far fetched to think that some of the ones i mentioned would ever go on the show? both of those dudes are people you wouldn’t expect to have done episodes before they were released but, they ended up happening. you are right though that it’s lame for me to complain about them not having certain guests when it’s a free show that i go out of my way to watch so i should appreciate what they put out and i do, just feel like some episodes are kind of a waste as others have also said and, throwing out some ideas of guests that i think we’d all enjoy on the show.

I would love an arto one and I don’t know much about blender, but just imagining Tom penny on the nine club hurts, some dudes could seriously tarnish their legacy with a long format interview that relies on the guest to do the heavy lifting.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2020, 07:55:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I would love an arto one and I don’t know much about blender, but just imagining Tom penny on the nine club hurts, some dudes could seriously tarnish their legacy with a long format interview that relies on the guest to do the heavy lifting.
yeah, i get that. penny could be a pretty difficult one. i feel like it would be humorous in that sense though in that he is so fried and such a mystery. like a (semi) detailed story of why he disappeared from the limelight for awhile and hid out in france would definitely interest me. no matter which way it went, it couldn’t tarnish his career for me. but yeah, probably wouldn’t ever happen.

Tracersbrother

• Rep: -195
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2020, 12:23:50 AM »
Will someone post the fuckin finger blasting already so I can stop looking at this thread. Im horny and need to blast my load all over GAYS face

FeechLaManna

• Rep: 8
  • long story short, I got my foot in her snatch-
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2020, 09:16:50 AM »
Will someone post the fuckin finger blasting already so I can stop looking at this thread...
missed that last part...

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2020, 10:15:23 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pretty... prettyyy pretty good meme usage

Idk who this but I’ll listen only if we get that video goin.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2276
« Reply #57 on: February 26, 2020, 11:01:53 AM »
No one has a link,get over it

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

busch

• Rep: 74
« Reply #58 on: February 26, 2020, 11:49:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Yeah obviously. I haven't watched a nine club in ages, I thought they tried to keep them recent, like incase something happens between filming and airing.
Dude....

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #59 on: February 26, 2020, 06:46:47 PM »
No one has a link,get over it

Someone has fucking link. There is absolutely no way someone on here doesn’t have a link. I mean have you seen fucking LPQ?

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16