Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 284852 times)

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #1170 on: October 26, 2018, 08:30:17 PM »
when you finish pooping and you look over and there’s no tp
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1171 on: October 26, 2018, 09:49:31 PM »
when you finish pooping and you look over and there’s no tp

you even watch twin peaks when you’re pooping?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1172 on: November 08, 2018, 09:52:01 AM »
skateboarders who refer to themselves as athletes

also - being constipated 

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1173 on: November 08, 2018, 02:57:05 PM »
dudes that shape their eyebrows

brycickle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1174 on: November 08, 2018, 06:12:13 PM »
People who randomly sing out loud in public.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1175 on: November 12, 2018, 09:39:54 PM »
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #1176 on: November 13, 2018, 07:11:24 AM »
When a co worker makes a loud uuggh sound every time he goes to sit in his chair. We're in our early twenties man. It can't be that much of a struggle to take a fucking seat.

playemright

« Reply #1177 on: November 13, 2018, 02:53:04 PM »
One armpit smells different than the other

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1247
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1178 on: November 13, 2018, 03:20:07 PM »
When a co worker makes a loud uuggh sound every time he goes to sit in his chair. We're in our early twenties man. It can't be that much of a struggle to take a fucking seat.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF67navIZlU&feature=share
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #1179 on: November 13, 2018, 07:09:22 PM »
I haven't actually seen it, but I'm pretty certain Hamilton is some dumb bullshit.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
« Reply #1180 on: November 13, 2018, 07:37:28 PM »
When people peel carrots

Gentleman ninja warlock

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 683
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1181 on: November 15, 2018, 05:09:39 AM »
People who stop and stand having a conversation in the middle of the hallway, taking up the majority of the space. And slow walkers. 
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #1182 on: November 15, 2018, 10:02:04 AM »
People who stop and stand having a conversation in the middle of the hallway, taking up the majority of the space. And slow walkers.

Somewhat related to this but people who don't walk up escalators but rather just stand there in the way.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #1183 on: November 15, 2018, 10:58:07 AM »
Life is hard enough let me enjoy my magical future stairs

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #1184 on: November 15, 2018, 11:35:36 AM »
i will never walk up an escalator

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
« Reply #1185 on: November 15, 2018, 12:04:55 PM »
When a group of people take up the whole sidewalk walking in one direction and don't move for oncoming foot traffic

slippy

• Rep: 82
« Reply #1186 on: November 15, 2018, 12:46:27 PM »
When a group of people take up the whole sidewalk walking in one direction and don't move for oncoming foot traffic

Fuckkkk so true.  When i'm on my bike in an area with no bike lanes and heavy traffic I practically have to nip at these people's heels to get them to make room!

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1187 on: November 15, 2018, 12:54:02 PM »
Why aren't you guys just barging through these groups I don't understand

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1351
« Reply #1188 on: November 15, 2018, 12:54:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuckkkk so true.  When i'm on my bike in an area with no bike lanes and heavy traffic I practically have to nip at these people's heels to get them to make room!

Related to this is when I'm walking down a sidewalk and someone's coming toward me on the other side of the street, then when they get closer to me they move to my side and keep approaching. Drives me mad.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #1189 on: November 18, 2018, 01:27:23 AM »
people who lack spacial awareness.

dragonblade

• Rep: -12
« Reply #1190 on: November 18, 2018, 11:52:01 PM »
I'm into photography and occasionally, I venture into mini labs for various things. What gets my goat is that sometimes a staff member will engage in dialogue with me, giving me so-called 'advice.' Ive had a few instances of this and I get so sick of it. They usually tell you really basic stuff that you already know - stuff that you learned years ago (as if you're clueless.) And sometimes they'll give you false information that is clearly wrong. Like in one example, I was purchasing a 100asa negative film at one of these places and the guy at the counter says: "You realise that's an outdoor film, don't you?" Gosh really? I guess we'll just fail to acknowledge all those times Ive shot indoor interiors with 100 asa film (using a tripod and long exposures.)

And there was another time when someone at a mini lab told me that 8 x 10 inch paper is not full frame. Huh really? What about all those large format photographers who shoot 8 x 10 inch sheet film? I shoot 6 x 7cm medium format film myself and that fits an 8 x 10 paper quite nicely.

I don't usually mind going to mini labs but I wish the staff would keep their mouths shut and just allow me to get what I want inside the lab and then leave without a hassle. Is that too much to ask?

Okay rant over.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1191 on: November 19, 2018, 12:16:03 PM »
when someone tells me “god bless you” and i didn’t sneeze

baustin

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #1192 on: November 19, 2018, 12:41:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Related to this is when I'm walking down a sidewalk and someone's coming toward me on the other side of the street, then when they get closer to me they move to my side and keep approaching. Drives me mad.

This got me thinking about my bicycle commute to school. Fucking hate when I encounter a car and they motion for me to go when they have the right of way, only to ride my ass or get pissed that I'm not on the sidewalk because they don't know how to share the road.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1193 on: November 21, 2018, 11:50:19 AM »
Corey Duffels Instagram novels.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #1194 on: November 23, 2018, 07:22:42 AM »
Slow fuckers who walk while looking at their stupid fucking phones during the worst hours at the metro. Asking for fast flying fucks like me to knock their phones to the ground. I got places to be, move the fuck away. They probably hate me,so it evens out.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1195 on: November 23, 2018, 10:59:59 AM »
Slow fuckers who walk while looking at their stupid fucking phones during the worst hours at the metro. Asking for fast flying fucks like me to knock their phones to the ground. I got places to be, move the fuck away. They probably hate me,so it evens out.

I agree. Move with some purpose if you're out in public and if you're not moving, get the fuck out of the way.

Pigeon

« Reply #1196 on: November 25, 2018, 09:09:41 PM »
Fuck people who waste your time. “I’m on the way — I’ll be there soon,” should not be more than 5-10 minutes. Over an hour just makes me not want to ever interact with that person.

SpankerChief

• Rep: 2
  • Rob_Skate_Lurker_
« Reply #1197 on: November 26, 2018, 04:55:50 AM »
Fuck people who waste your time. “I’m on the way — I’ll be there soon,” should not be more than 5-10 minutes. Over an hour just makes me not want to ever interact with that person.
THIS...............I Abhor these peoppe at all costs. I give up after 10 mins unless we've got serious business my time is money, call me an asshole or a picky person I'd rather leave then wait for someone to flake on me Time and Time again. Won't be fooled again
[ url ]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[ / url ]

slippy

• Rep: 82
« Reply #1198 on: November 27, 2018, 01:05:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
THIS...............I Abhor these peoppe at all costs. I give up after 10 mins unless we've got serious business my time is money, call me an asshole or a picky person I'd rather leave then wait for someone to flake on me Time and Time again. Won't be fooled again

The absolute worst for me with this behavior is the "good homie" meeting up for a quick sesh.  If we agree to meet at 5 and you don't show until 6:30 I'm going to have my fun and take off.  I'm not 16 anymore and can skate around all day aimlessly (although I miss that)

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #1199 on: November 27, 2018, 01:26:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

The absolute worst for me with this behavior is the "good homie" meeting up for a quick sesh.  If we agree to meet at 5 and you don't show until 6:30 I'm going to have my fun and take off.  I'm not 16 anymore and can skate around all day aimlessly (although I miss that)

real talk! between work and family and everything else I get 2 maybe 3 hours to skate once every couple of weeks, Im not waiting around for shit.