Author Topic: Refugee crisis in Europe.  (Read 66566 times)

KING TUT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 15
Re: Refugee crisis in Europe.
« Reply #690 on: July 16, 2016, 04:28:33 AM »

Fuck, seriously though...

Sucks for refugees/foreigners, cause most of them aren't terrorists or rapists, but a large enough (but still very small) portion are that Europe has pretty much gone to shit in the past few years because of them. It'd be sort of fucked for Europe to just close its doors, but how many more can you afford to let in? There's gonna be even more violence.

At this rate people will be fleeing Europe in a couple of years

Apparently the Jews have been leaving France for a little while now.

Terrorists groups often encourage muslims living in the west to carry out lone wolf attacks with any means available to them. Probably living a shitty life and figured he could take out some unbelievers and become a martyr and live a happy existence in paradise.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 06:58:15 AM by NickDagger »
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #692 on: July 18, 2016, 07:16:06 AM »
Yesterday what the first time a person died in Sweden cause the ambulance and fire department couldnt reach the victim cause of people throwing stones

This was in one of the swedish "ghettos" and the people throwing rocks were "foreign borne"

There was already talk about fixing this with longer sentence and more police work . But lets see what happens

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #693 on: July 18, 2016, 11:30:22 AM »
Yesterday what the first time a person died in Sweden cause the ambulance and fire department couldnt reach the victim cause of people throwing stones

This was in one of the swedish "ghettos" and the people throwing rocks were "foreign borne"

There was already talk about fixing this with longer sentence and more police work . But lets see what happens

I know that you hate reading, math and logic, but I hope you will enjoy the article below. Two highlights:

"They found that the convicts did seem to respond to the harsher sentences. They estimated that previously convicted criminals discount the future at a rate of 0.74: in other words, they care about events in one year�s time around three quarters as much as events today. This compares to discount rates of around 0.95 more common in the population at large. The economists compare different groups; the highly educated are most sensitive to heftier sentences, while immigrants and drug-offenders are least sensitive."

"With that caveat in mind, their results have several implications for criminal justice policy. First, longer sentences might work better to deter white-collar crime than drug offences. Second, while longer sentences do have some deterrent effect, they are concentrated in the first few years. A mandatory minimum sentence of ten years with a threat of an extra ten depending on the nature of the crime may deter some crimes. But the extra ten years will be less effective as a deterrent than the threat of five years on top of a five year mandatory minimum. According to the estimates in the paper, criminals worry about the extra five years four times as much as the extra ten."

(Source: http://www.economist.com/blogs/freeexchange/2016/03/criminal-justice )

« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 11:32:49 AM by iKobrakai »

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #694 on: July 18, 2016, 11:41:43 AM »
I didnt say my suggestion was to make longer sentences . I said they are making new laws with longer sentences

To be honest if you are throwing rocks on a ambulance / EMT people  trying to get to a patient who really needs it I think you should be able to shoot them

Same with fire trucks and fire men  going to a fire . They are a waste space on earth and absolute scum

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #695 on: July 18, 2016, 11:55:42 AM »
just because i dont really get it: whats the reason for them to throw stones at ambulances and stuff?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #696 on: July 18, 2016, 12:19:28 PM »
just because i dont really get it: whats the reason for them to throw stones at ambulances and stuff?

Well, the cause of that kind of behaviour is a terrible illness called "stupid". I'll give you an example:

You are born in one of the richest (per capita) countries on the planet, given free education and healthcare, yet your dumb ass is still under the impression that you live in a warzone and it is the establishments fault that you can barely read, wake up at noon and wear a tracksuit at all times. So you throw rocks to "protect" the "hood" against the "pigs", but also firefighters and ambulance personnel.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #697 on: July 18, 2016, 02:04:15 PM »
alright, that sounds reasonable. going to stock up on rocks asap.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #698 on: July 18, 2016, 08:48:17 PM »
Any german got any news about the afghan refugee who attacked people on a train with a axe ?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #699 on: July 19, 2016, 06:28:51 PM »
He just watched Snowpiercer one too many times.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #700 on: July 19, 2016, 08:26:00 PM »
He just watched Snowpiercer one too many times.

Snowpiercer was ISIS Propaganda , Snowpiercer stared Chris Evans , Chris Evans is Captain America , America is promoting ISIS , ISIS is America , America did 9/11

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #701 on: July 20, 2016, 01:35:43 AM »
damn, i love snowpiercer, what a great movie.

no news on the axewielding afghan other than he had a selfmade isis flag. our news agencies are stupid as fuck. every english site says the guy attacked people while screaming exclamations, here they said he yelled allahu akhbar. why semi-whitewash it for the foreign press?

one green party politician caught flakkk because she lamented the police killed the dude.

i mean come on, what where the police supposed to do, axe him the right questions?

to be clear, i'm still not against taking up refugees. i just have a hard time feeling empathy for a dude that attacks random people with an axe for whatever reasons.

it would be interesting tho to hear how he was situated. he wasn't even a major by german standards so how was he unsupervised?
it's not known yet how he lived, did he live in a church refuge, a project, or a caretaker family? all people do now is discussing if it's ok that he got shot. it would be interesting to know if he came here with that mindset, or if he developed it in the short time while he was here.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #702 on: July 20, 2016, 03:07:49 AM »

no news on the axewielding afghan other than he had a selfmade isis flag. our news agencies are stupid as fuck. every english site says the guy attacked people while screaming exclamations, here they said he yelled allahu akhbar. why semi-whitewash it for the foreign press?

one green party politician caught flakkk because she lamented the police killed the dude.

i mean come on, what where the police supposed to do, axe him the right questions?

to be clear, i'm still not against taking up refugees. i just have a hard time feeling empathy for a dude that attacks random people with an axe for whatever reasons.

it would be interesting tho to hear how he was situated. he wasn't even a major by german standards so how was he unsupervised?
it's not known yet how he lived, did he live in a church refuge, a project, or a caretaker family? all people do now is discussing if it's ok that he got shot. it would be interesting to know if he came here with that mindset, or if he developed it in the short time while he was here.

See what the left has made us become ?  you are basically hating on a terrorist attack , a horrible person that attacked regular citizens and you still feed the need to tell us you dont hate refugees

Everybody against the left is a racist , Islamophobe and wanting to shoot refugees children

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #703 on: July 20, 2016, 03:30:11 AM »
yeah well, the absolutely same can be said about the right. "oh you dont want to deport all refugees, ban islam and close the borders? well thank you for wanting our kids to be raped and everybody blown up."

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2540
« Reply #704 on: July 20, 2016, 05:51:24 AM »
Ha, it's the left's fault for making us not resort to generalizations...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #705 on: July 20, 2016, 12:39:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

See what the left has made us become ?  you are basically hating on a terrorist attack , a horrible person that attacked regular citizens and you still feed the need to tell us you dont hate refugees

Everybody against the left is a racist , Islamophobe and wanting to shoot refugees children

Jesus, can you please stop defending yourself? We all know (kind of) your stance by now, no need to repeat your visual pollution with these walls of text written by a moron. Yes, I called you a moron again, please don't play the victim card.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #706 on: July 20, 2016, 01:23:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

See what the left has made us become ?� you are basically hating on a terrorist attack , a horrible person that attacked regular citizens and you still feed the need to tell us you dont hate refugees

not sure i get your point with the first sentence??? i also never spoke about hate. i don't know these people. i frankly personally don't give a fuck about most of them. i recognize their right to seek refuge in their emergency. it seems like you can't understand how i don't hate them already, but i sure hope i misunderstood that. i don't get why i should want to hate anybody in the literal sense i don't even personally know.
i want this right to be maintained if possible, it's not the refugees "fault" nor doing that it exists and it's not a crime of them to make use of it. how countries deal with it is another point.

also your last sentence is wildly exaggerated. it's partly true but only if you only take into account the extreme left or certain movements within it. i admit it's hard to argue against migration and refugees without looking like a racist, currently politicians and people as well are not even trying tho, hence they get called out for it. you can't tell me that orban, wilders, le pen and all these people are not far right. orban is pretty much a borderline fascist by all means and not ashamed to admit his hardline views. when regular people pick their stupid arguments up and repeat them, it's fair to call them racists in my opinion. if these politicians want to shoot refugees at the border, and others support them for it, these supporters can't claim they are against shooting refugees. there is just not a lot of grey in the discussion. conservatives are kind of invisible or only heard of if they commit to a more extreme and loud stance on either side of the spectrum, prompting some to spin more left or right.

what's left is a cynical argument where both sides try their best to accuse the other side of some form of bigotry. i am in favor of the left because if you look into it, they have the better plans imo how to deal with the situation, at least in germany. they always wanted to talk about migration, refugees, germany's military industrial complex which supplies the saudis and therefore isis. people have been migrating and coming as refugees for the last decades, but until very recently, conservatives and social democrats alike plain said germany is not a destination for immigrants, so we need no laws. this was under the assumption that there will be mostly immigrants from other eu countries, and those don't really count as immigrants.

i also don't want to go back in time regarding the social progress that was made. along with islamophobia, all kinds of hate groups feel like it's their chance now to get everything reverted to ye olde times when lgbt people stayed in the closet and gender roles were clear, asians weren't supposed to fix your pc but to cook you cheap food and black people can be called names again. imo left vs right misses the point. it's the ideal of an open and equal society vs a restricted classist society.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #707 on: July 26, 2016, 07:13:08 AM »

Been a few more recent hits lately to go along with the NICE truck attack.

Mother and her three daughters, aged between 8 and 14, are stabbed by 'Muslim' man in French holiday resort because they were 'scantily dressed'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697451/Mother-three-daughters-aged-8-14-STABBED-French-holiday-resort-scantily-dressed.html

German machete attack: Syrian refugee kills woman and injures two others in Reutlingen

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-machete-attack-stuttgart-reutlingen-crime-knife-attack-a7153561.html

A failed Syrian asylum seeker has blown himself up and injured 15 other people with a backpack bomb near a festival in the south German town of Ansbach.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36880758

From today: armed men take hostages in church and slit throat of priest, and gravely injure another:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html

"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Esquivel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #708 on: July 27, 2016, 06:02:38 AM »

nice one, Alan.
I would like to add that after careful statistical analysis i have found out that the dumber/less educated a person is the more they deteriorate from these guidelines.
Expand Quote
And people say weed makes you creative
[close]
Good weed does - these broke ass skateboard designers smokin spice

PC500

• Rep: 6
« Reply #709 on: July 29, 2016, 08:40:47 AM »

Mother and her three daughters, aged between 8 and 14, are stabbed by 'Muslim' man in French holiday resort because they were 'scantily dressed'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697451/Mother-three-daughters-aged-8-14-STABBED-French-holiday-resort-scantily-dressed.html

German machete attack: Syrian refugee kills woman and injures two others in Reutlingen

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/german-machete-attack-stuttgart-reutlingen-crime-knife-attack-a7153561.html

A failed Syrian asylum seeker has blown himself up and injured 15 other people with a backpack bomb near a festival in the south German town of Ansbach.

From today: armed men take hostages in church and slit throat of priest, and gravely injure another:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3708394/Two-men-armed-knives-people-hostage-French-church.html

You're scared. Most conservatives are. It's ok. But until you can fully explain the regular mass shootings in the USA by non-muslims, you are reaching. 

swag nollies

« Reply #710 on: July 29, 2016, 09:27:44 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You're scared. Most conservatives are. It's ok. But until you can fully explain the regular mass shootings in the USA by non-muslims, you are reaching. 
Syria is the size of a single US state. US shootings are products of society, same as syrian attackers. Imagine if all the US shooters came from the same state and had the same religion, you gonna tell me we wouldnt talk shit about that area and the religion?

jonnysheen

• Rep: -63

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #712 on: September 05, 2016, 01:45:21 PM »
Hey Monty.  this all true?

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/how-sweden-became-an-example-of-how-not-to-handle-immigration/

Pretty much

Theres a huge police crisis currently in Sweden . something like 8/10 are not happy and are thinking of quitting . I think the clear rate of crimes right now was 14% ? . Under staffed and power less in some cases

Theres semi riots in some cities , up to 50 cars set afire every night , tires and other debris being pulled out on the streets and then set fire too . waiting for the fire department and police to arrive and then attack them with fireworks and stones

even ambulance staff are being attacked when going on calls in the ghettos . Few weeks ago somebody died because the EMTs would not enter the area without police escort .

The police are fucked and sometimes dont even go on calls . Was one incident where 2 refugee female kids were shot at , and the police got the call but just didnt go there .

The child sex prostitution is also true . Think it was 50 refugee children who the staff reported that were being pimped out but the police say they dont have the man power to do anything about it . One Romaninan prostitute who has dissapeared , but the police refused to file a report on it

That UK kid was killed by somebody throwing in a handgranade in the apartment . Like the link said its some kind of Somali gang war . Lots of shootings and killings . I cant remember the last time we havent had shootings , stabbings or granades in the media . Seems every damn day we have some super violent crime

The syrian refugees are getting fucked over by high numbers of refugees from other countries taking their spots . And the child refugees are getting fucked over by adults taking the place of them . One doctor was in the news yesterday saying that some of the "kids" were about 30 or 40 years old with grey hair . If you claim you are a kid the chances to get to stay are much higher .Almost 100% I think

Now the same goes for crimes . Multiple crimes committed by refugees and asylum seekers are saying they are under 15 to get lighter sentencing . We dont send under 15s to prison.  There was that infamous rape of a Swedish chick by 4 or 5 Somalis and all claimed
to be under 15 and its still in the news . They are re doing the trails cause they are more in their 20s

Theres so much ells to write or complain about but I guess the short story is

Police , fire and EMTs , hospital , elderly are all over worked , under paid and on the edge . Every day you have " open letters " to media from them that we need change NOW . Think they need 3000 new police to deal with current things in Sweden . But most cops want to quit and not many people want to be cops . And who wants to be a EMT when you get attacked on calls ? pelted with rocks

The refugees are living in bad places , sometimes waiting 1-2 years for a answer if they get to stay in Sweden or not . If they get a No it can take another year befor you are deported or get help to get home  . If you get to stay theres a whole new problem of learning Swedish , starting school , finding work , finding a place to live

Thats why you get "ghettos" with large population of none swedes . No jobs so they need a cheap place to stay , and many want to live with fellow country men. The kids grow up with the parents being on benefits so they loose that feeling of having to work for a living . Poor results in school . Shitty schools cause no integration . Shitty ghettos cause no integration with the Swedish population

Norway , Finland and Denmark does not have the same problems as Sweden does . You can check their refugee plans to see why . And also that they integrate them much better then Sweden

Its hard to believe that theres shootings and little kids are being killed by hand grandes in Sweden. Think the latest hand grande attack was yestaday and last shooting was today

Things will change alot with the next election I believe , But getting Sweden back on track will take years

skateordie

• Rep: -40
« Reply #713 on: September 06, 2016, 05:51:58 PM »

Pretty much

Theres a huge police crisis currently in Sweden . something like 8/10 are not happy and are thinking of quitting . I think the clear rate of crimes right now was 14% ? . Under staffed and power less in some cases

Theres semi riots in some cities , up to 50 cars set afire every night , tires and other debris being pulled out on the streets and then set fire too . waiting for the fire department and police to arrive and then attack them with fireworks and stones

even ambulance staff are being attacked when going on calls in the ghettos . Few weeks ago somebody died because the EMTs would not enter the area without police escort .

The police are fucked and sometimes dont even go on calls . Was one incident where 2 refugee female kids were shot at , and the police got the call but just didnt go there .

The child sex prostitution is also true . Think it was 50 refugee children who the staff reported that were being pimped out but the police say they dont have the man power to do anything about it . One Romaninan prostitute who has dissapeared , but the police refused to file a report on it

That UK kid was killed by somebody throwing in a handgranade in the apartment . Like the link said its some kind of Somali gang war . Lots of shootings and killings . I cant remember the last time we havent had shootings , stabbings or granades in the media . Seems every damn day we have some super violent crime

The syrian refugees are getting fucked over by high numbers of refugees from other countries taking their spots . And the child refugees are getting fucked over by adults taking the place of them . One doctor was in the news yesterday saying that some of the "kids" were about 30 or 40 years old with grey hair . If you claim you are a kid the chances to get to stay are much higher .Almost 100% I think

Now the same goes for crimes . Multiple crimes committed by refugees and asylum seekers are saying they are under 15 to get lighter sentencing . We dont send under 15s to prison.  There was that infamous rape of a Swedish chick by 4 or 5 Somalis and all claimed
to be under 15 and its still in the news . They are re doing the trails cause they are more in their 20s

Police , fire and EMTs , hospital , elderly are all over worked , under paid and on the edge . Every day you have " open letters " to media from them that we need change NOW . Think they need 3000 new police to deal with current things in Sweden . But most cops want to quit and not many people want to be cops . And who wants to be a EMT when you get attacked on calls ? pelted with rocks

The refugees are living in bad places , sometimes waiting 1-2 years for a answer if they get to stay in Sweden or not . If they get a No it can take another year befor you are deported or get help to get home  . If you get to stay theres a whole new problem of learning Swedish , starting school , finding work , finding a place to live

Thats why you get "ghettos" with large population of none swedes . No jobs so they need a cheap place to stay , and many want to live with fellow country men. The kids grow up with the parents being on benefits so they loose that feeling of having to work for a living . Poor results in school . Shitty schools cause no integration . Shitty ghettos cause no integration with the Swedish population

Norway , Finland and Denmark does not have the same problems as Sweden does . You can check their refugee plans to see why . And also that they integrate them much better then Sweden

Its hard to believe that theres shootings and little kids are being killed by hand grandes in Sweden. Think the latest hand grande attack was yestaday and last shooting was today

Things will change alot with the next election I believe , But getting Sweden back on track will take years

if the situation wasn't so fucked, this would be laughable:

that's the fastest "14 year old" in sweden.

http://www.dailystormer.com/immigrant-children-meet-the-fastest-14-year-old-in-sweden/

TheFifthColumn

• Rep: -113
« Reply #714 on: September 07, 2016, 02:16:09 PM »
Ah yes.  The good old, trusty Daily Stormer "The World's #1 Alt-Right and Pro-Genocide Website".

It may not be the NYT or the BBC, but at least it's got swastikas and troll faces everywhere.  Doesn't seem suspect at all.

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -362
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #715 on: September 08, 2016, 07:58:47 AM »
Expand Quote

Pretty much

Now the same goes for crimes . Multiple crimes committed by refugees and asylum seekers are saying they are under 15 to get lighter sentencing . We dont send under 15s to prison.  There was that infamous rape of a Swedish chick by 4 or 5 Somalis and all claimed

The refugees are living in bad places , sometimes waiting 1-2 years for a answer if they get to stay in Sweden or not . If they get a No it can take another year befor you are deported or get help to get home  . If you get to stay theres a whole new problem of learning Swedish , starting school , finding work , finding a place to live

[close]

if the situation wasn't so fucked, this would be laughable:

that's the fastest "14 year old" in sweden.

http://www.dailystormer.com/immigrant-children-meet-the-fastest-14-year-old-in-sweden/

daily stormer? you're either a fucking idiot or a neo nazi.

monty, that's not how ghettos are created. that's more of a bigoted view of ethnic enclaves. good job, bud.
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #716 on: September 08, 2016, 01:00:05 PM »
snickers

Please tell me then . Just saying Im wrong is not helping anything

Every Swedish "ghettos" Ive been to suffer from the same symptoms.  Really high population of refugees/immigration. Shitty schools with low results and violence. High % of unemployment with most people being on benefits . High % of crime. And shitty housing projects

Thats not from reading media , thats from growing up in it ,  living in it and visiting those places , talking to people. I could bring up tons of stories about this but just take my word from it . Nothing really works in those places

A good example is Sodertalje where busses (public transportation) will no longer be driving into certain areas because safety concerns.
Thats a real wake up call just read that again .  Public Transportation in Sweden will not drive into areas in Swedish cities cause they are
scared of what will happen . 

Im sure Ikobrakai could chime in on this since I believe he lived in shitty place in stockholm

skateordie

• Rep: -40
« Reply #717 on: September 08, 2016, 06:56:15 PM »
mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa. my eagle eye isn't what it used to be. one thousand apologies for not vetting the source properly. i hope your hyper sensitive pc minds weren't too horribly triggered. here are a couple less (hopefully) hostile sources reporting on the story of migrant "children."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3422000/Just-old-think-migrant-children-Alarming-pictures-shed-light-growing-scandal-amid-asylum-crisis.html

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6190/sweden-refugee-children

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2540
« Reply #718 on: September 08, 2016, 07:10:05 PM »
Oh great, another racist simpleton.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #719 on: September 08, 2016, 09:32:32 PM »
skateordie , pay no attention to Alan . Hes one of those in this thread who ignores statistics , numbers , facts and creditable sources

He refuses to see the daily mail as a creditable source yet he posts tumbler and geocities links as creditable sources