Author Topic: BATB 4 U.S. vs Them  (Read 266027 times)

huh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
Re: BATB 4 U.S. vs Them
« Reply #540 on: March 21, 2011, 12:00:47 AM »
did busenitz just make a battle at the berrics cool?

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #541 on: March 21, 2011, 12:10:28 AM »

this part was way ahead of its time. this part came out back in 2004

Some of that shit was pretty boss. But it also looks like some of it was sped up so..........
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

jackherer

« Reply #542 on: March 21, 2011, 06:21:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
DGK just got shit on. Fucking wigger got bitch slapped.
[close]

Aren't you always arguing with Gipper about not being a racist piece of shit? What part of you isn't a racist piece of shit, again?
[close]

What part of that is racist? Dude is a full grown man and dresses like a fucking clown, black guys don't even dress like that anymore.

I guess word hasn't gotten out to the trailparks yet that it isn't 1995 anymore. Guy deserves to be shit on.
[close]

youre a fucking moron

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #543 on: March 21, 2011, 07:38:50 AM »
Yes, white people are like five coolyears behind blacks. The trashiest of whites eight. Wade ten.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #544 on: March 21, 2011, 08:09:15 AM »
haha /\

I actually like Wade's style a lot.

Busenitz obviously kills always.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #545 on: March 21, 2011, 09:23:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
whats koston up too ? I mean it didnt effect this game but making him redo tricks that were ok , and then letting the other guy slide with super reverts ?� and why in the hoot would you let the person whos facing the guy who wins ref a game ?� Sure its all in good fun and its just a game of skate but theres like 30 other ppl in the park pros and ams who could have judged that

Anyways dude was skating super fast , he pulls it off too , but fucking hell dude slow down and increase the chans of landing ?� or maybe its just easier for him at that speed , anways he killed it and hope he wins the whole thing

Wade was sick too , did a good job ,� � �cmon dennis , win it all !
[close]

Yeah. I think Dennis was going too fast. That's why he fucked up so much.
[close]

Shame on you Monty for wanting someone (especially Busenitz) to skate slower! what in the fucking fuck would make you want that to happen? �Hang your head in shame.

Gah sorry about that didnt mean it like that , it was more concern that going that fast might make it harder to land the tech tricks ,
Anyways , I want him to win it all ,  super fast , super good style , super nice dude .

win Tampa Pro , the BATB , and then super good part in the real vid , and then hes skater of the year most deff

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #546 on: March 21, 2011, 10:07:54 AM »
Wades sick. Looks like the fasion police are out in full force in this thread, get a life.

Dennis is just next level, and in beast mode for that game. I don't think anyone in the world could have beat him on that day.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #547 on: March 21, 2011, 10:30:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Some of that shit was pretty boss. But it also looks like some of it was sped up so..........
I hope you guys are joking when you say this shit about Dennis's footage being sped up. You do realize that Dennis actual does go that fast right?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Choad Muskrat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #548 on: March 21, 2011, 10:37:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
I hope you guys are joking when you say this shit about Dennis's footage being sped up. You do realize that Dennis actual does go that fast right?

^ these two are talking about wades footage. 90% of the time people say footage looks sped up they are talking out of their ass though.

BriDen

« Reply #549 on: March 21, 2011, 10:39:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

hahahaha fucking idiot.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #550 on: March 21, 2011, 11:08:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I was talking about the clip of Wade that's quoted.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #551 on: March 21, 2011, 11:21:49 AM »
actually i heard dennis' footage was slowed down.   :o

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #552 on: March 21, 2011, 01:31:40 PM »
i heard dennis doesnt even skate...

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #553 on: March 21, 2011, 02:26:11 PM »
I heard the berrics is just a room made of greenscreens.

Belligerent Irish Cop

• Rep: -276
« Reply #554 on: March 21, 2011, 02:33:16 PM »
lets talk about those forced "reaction shots" of people making stupid faces.

earlygrab

« Reply #555 on: March 21, 2011, 03:30:08 PM »
how about the let's stand infront of this logo and pretend to have a conversation shit at the end. that was painful. felt like i was watching a post figure skating interview. A good idea just handled poorly. Reda's interviews somehow always, always, always end up being about him, his image or his opinion. Meanwhile the person being interviewed (interviewy?) always just laughs along awkwardly.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #556 on: March 21, 2011, 04:23:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]

hahahaha fucking idiot.
The guy who posted above you knew exactly what I was talking about, and several people claimed that Busenitz footage was sped up. Also, when a person quotes a youtube video now, the actual clip doesn't show up. Everybody else knew what I meant, somehow real life donkey lips couldn't figure it out though, or is taking this as the only time he knew something I didn't, and wants to really rock it.

Honestly though, you are a troll- a dude who doesn't skate, talking on skate messageboards, trying to start shit with actual skaters.

Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

dude

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #557 on: March 21, 2011, 04:28:58 PM »
i heard dennis doesnt even skate...

thank you for making me spit vitamin water all over my desk. haha funny shit

blake guzman

• Rep: -14
« Reply #558 on: March 21, 2011, 04:44:59 PM »
I'm really torn between Dennis and Koston. Should be a good match for sure, especially if Koston decides to take it seriously. There should be a rule that whoever plays dennis has to go at least as fast.

BriDen

« Reply #559 on: March 21, 2011, 08:50:22 PM »
The guy who posted above you knew exactly what I was talking about, and several people claimed that Busenitz footage was sped up. Also, when a person quotes a youtube video now, the actual clip doesn't show up. Everybody else knew what I meant, somehow real life donkey lips couldn't figure it out though, or is taking this as the only time he knew something I didn't, and wants to really rock it.

Honestly though, you are a troll- a dude who doesn't skate, talking on skate messageboards, trying to start shit with actual skaters.

Even when you admit you're wrong, you still make excuses out the ass.

landCow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #560 on: March 21, 2011, 09:26:47 PM »
I heard the berrics is just a room made of greenscreens.

I heard its the matrix

cadzukes.

« Reply #561 on: March 21, 2011, 11:35:48 PM »
I'm really torn between Dennis and Koston. Should be a good match for sure, especially if Koston decides to take it seriously. There should be a rule that whoever plays dennis has to go at least as fast.

If koston takes it seriously with all those mindfuck pressure tricks dennis is doomed.  I can't see him having ever care to try those,  whoever wins the rock paper scissors will win it i think

kosmic hoboe

• Rep: 10
« Reply #562 on: March 22, 2011, 12:12:10 AM »
Honestly people who hate on reda are prolly hipsters with dildo's up their ass. Just because he trys to be funny he's become this total kook for people who seriously HATE everything that isnt ubber cool or witty like some bullshit inside joke rants. Either that or they dont like to hear people talk at ALL.

I think Reda is funny he's prolly the best friend youll ever have ina bind and at least he tries to act like he's full of life which is more than I can say for so many cool guy skaters who just want to huff and puff their adloecent egos acting like their the shit but being totally quiet and just giving people "ok" looks or whatevers. I live in a Fuckin Zombie generation!!!
Agreed. that shit in the interviews with benny was hilarious.

« Reply #563 on: March 22, 2011, 12:31:46 AM »
i like the fat reda better. 

CaptainMorganFreeman

• Rep: 46
    • proskates.com avatar image
« Reply #564 on: March 22, 2011, 09:16:27 AM »
Honestly people who hate on reda are prolly hipsters with dildo's up their ass. Just because he trys to be funny he's become this total kook for people who seriously HATE everything that isnt ubber cool or witty like some bullshit inside joke rants. Either that or they dont like to hear people talk at ALL.

I think Reda is funny he's prolly the best friend youll ever have ina bind and at least he tries to act like he's full of life which is more than I can say for so many cool guy skaters who just want to huff and puff their adloecent egos acting like their the shit but being totally quiet and just giving people "ok" looks or whatevers. I live in a Fuckin Zombie generation!!!

na he's just annoying as fuck after you've heard hours of his voice.

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #565 on: March 22, 2011, 09:25:51 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

na he's just annoying as fuck after you've heard hours of his voice.

MURRICA

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #566 on: March 22, 2011, 09:59:19 AM »
reda is just starving for attention like a little kid on the diving board at a pool party yelling for his mom, while she is slugging back rum and cokes with little umbrellas

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #567 on: March 22, 2011, 01:18:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
DGK just got shit on. Fucking wigger got bitch slapped.
[close]

Aren't you always arguing with Gipper about not being a racist piece of shit? What part of you isn't a racist piece of shit, again?
[close]
Racism is bad, and it needs to end cause it happens everyday all over the U.S.  But what part of saying wigger is racist?

Really? The word "wigger" takes the "w" from either the words white or wanna-be (whichever your trailer park has deemed socially acceptable) and then finishes with nigger. So you're still referring to African Americans as the worst, most hateful, racial epitaph there is. What part of saying wigger isn't racist?

And let that be the end of this discussion, before this turns into another racial debate when were supposed to be talking about skateboarding.

Busenitz > everyone else.

annoyedwithskating

« Reply #568 on: March 22, 2011, 02:34:19 PM »
i think its funny that people who are serious about their racism have no clue that only the dumbest fucking morons believe that they are in some way superior to someone simply based on the color of their skin.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #569 on: March 22, 2011, 03:19:25 PM »
i think everyone is a little racist even if they don't want to be so, pointing out someone else's racism is just kinda like being in denial & trying to make yourself seem like a good person. maybe this isn't the best situation to use as an example cause what that dude said was actually racist but everytime i get on this website it seems like someone is pulling the racist card. stfu with that shit you guys make yourselves seem more ignorant that way, pointing out someone else's bad-traits is a bad-trait.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts