Author Topic: What’s with Slash  (Read 93298 times)

augustmoon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
Re: What’s with Slash
« Reply #180 on: November 18, 2018, 06:44:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Is he trolling? Is he serious? I really can’t tell.

pretty sure he's trolling and its gonna backfire on him hard
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Changes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -220
  • #NeverForget
« Reply #181 on: November 18, 2018, 06:57:56 AM »
Hes like a 15 year old myspace emo

I wish he would quit life already

Changes

• SLAP Pal
  • #NeverForget
« Reply #182 on: November 18, 2018, 07:00:31 AM »
Dollins reply is good

everythingisgreat

• Rep: -130
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #183 on: November 18, 2018, 07:13:02 AM »
Every day I make the choice:

Take the Blue Pill, unfollow Slash and my instagram feed goes back to normal.

Take the Red Pill, stay following Slash and go further down his rabbit hole.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3361
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #184 on: November 18, 2018, 07:13:26 AM »
Yeah Dollin's reply on that post was pretty brutally honest and Slash's reply was just sad.

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #185 on: November 18, 2018, 10:23:08 AM »
Dollins reply is good

geez...

"brianhansen@whytee12 the word drama is pointless you can’t reverse time or change time what will and is going to happen will occur whatever you change it to is was is and will be what is goin to occur or maybe change to what will happen after you realize what is actually happening"

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #186 on: November 18, 2018, 10:30:54 AM »
saw him the other night. is clearly not well.

21 instagram posts in the last 10 hours...

playemright

« Reply #187 on: November 18, 2018, 11:50:19 AM »
Hmm yeah I dunno. I had a friend go crazy it was the worst shit to see, it reaches a point you can't do anything and you just gotta part ways. Take any weed away from him an give him a tranquilizer is best advice I can give for now.

playemright

« Reply #188 on: November 18, 2018, 12:00:09 PM »
I ain't tryna jinx nobody though, hopefully its just a little manic episode or something n he bounces back.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -495
« Reply #189 on: November 18, 2018, 12:07:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Deathwish’s team situation all around is a little confusing to me;

- Slash has a pro model in their most recent run but hasn’t put out anything that I can recall in the last few years.
- Ellington is one of their most recognisable pros and owners and doesn’t have a board out in the most recent runs.
- Greco is putting out his own high profile release skate films and is arguably in the limelight and conversation moreso than he had been. Yet he too doesn’t have a board with his name on it? Surely they could have capatlised on the conversation around Jobs, Never! and had a board out with Grecos name on it.
[close]
Slash had a few tricks the Deathwish Part 2 video that came out earlier this year.

Ellington and Greco do have a couple boards out currently on Deathwish. They seem to be doing what other pro/owner/legends do (like Danny and Colin on Plan B), which is give themselves a deck here or there, but most of the team series boards are for the younger, more active pros.

I've always been a bit confused by the Greco Hammers / Deathwish thing. It seems like he is either becoming a silent partner in Baker Boys Dist and just wanting to do his own solo thing, or Deathwish doesn't want to attach their brand to his videos and whatnot. I think he would benefit from picking a lane and making it clear to his fans and demographic how to support him.

Greco's latest deck for Deathwish

Ellington for Deathwish

As for Slash, I really hope he channels his depression into productivity and drops a monster part for Deathwish Part 3. He really is a great skater and I keep waiting and hoping to see something new. Of course, if he blows out his knee or something and can't skate at all for 6 months he really might sink into a scary place.

That Greco deck looks a weird abstract art version of the Dylan board. Kind leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe I’m over analyzing cause the Dylan Board is on my wall and I can compare the two right now.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #190 on: November 18, 2018, 12:43:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

- Slash has a pro model in their most recent run but hasn’t put out anything that I can recall in the last few years.
- Ellington is one of their most recognisable pros and owners and doesn’t have a board out in the most recent runs.
- Greco is putting out his own high profile release skate films and is arguably in the limelight and conversation moreso than he had been. Yet he too doesn’t have a board with his name on it? Surely they could have capatlised on the conversation around Jobs, Never! and had a board out with Grecos name on it.
[close]
Slash had a few tricks the Deathwish Part 2 video that came out earlier this year.

Ellington and Greco do have a couple boards out currently on Deathwish. They seem to be doing what other pro/owner/legends do (like Danny and Colin on Plan B), which is give themselves a deck here or there, but most of the team series boards are for the younger, more active pros.

I've always been a bit confused by the Greco Hammers / Deathwish thing. It seems like he is either becoming a silent partner in Baker Boys Dist and just wanting to do his own solo thing, or Deathwish doesn't want to attach their brand to his videos and whatnot. I think he would benefit from picking a lane and making it clear to his fans and demographic how to support him.

Ellington for Deathwish

As for Slash, I really hope he channels his depression into productivity and drops a monster part for Deathwish Part 3. He really is a great skater and I keep waiting and hoping to see something new. Of course, if he blows out his knee or something and can't skate at all for 6 months he really might sink into a scary place.
[close]

That Greco deck looks a weird abstract art version of the Dylan board. Kind leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Maybe I’m over analyzing cause the Dylan Board is on my wall and I can compare the two right now.

Could be a Dylan tribute. I mean his new shoes with Supra look like a Dylan gravis rip off. If he’s paying his respects, then I deem it cool.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 739
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #191 on: November 18, 2018, 12:46:14 PM »
Or it could just be a dude in a suit, the same kind he spent a lot of time skating in recently.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

hadouken

• Rep: 54
« Reply #192 on: November 18, 2018, 01:03:08 PM »
What a time to be alive - we get to witness mental breakdowns in realtime.

Slash needs some help, do you think deathwish has a mental plan?
&& lives to fuck the tits off new mums

Dorothy Zbornak

« Reply #193 on: November 18, 2018, 01:13:25 PM »
I bet a face tattoo would make him feel better about himself...

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #194 on: November 18, 2018, 01:14:34 PM »
Mental illness is no joke this guy is unraveling right before our eyes. hope he can tame his demons
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Hmmmm Nice Bike

« Reply #195 on: November 18, 2018, 02:35:19 PM »
overheard at the therapist's office:

"now brian, when i told you to 'go forth and set the world on fire,' i didn't mean literally."

What a rebel... The kids in that video's comment section sure were impressed by this!

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #196 on: November 18, 2018, 02:45:37 PM »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3361
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #197 on: November 18, 2018, 03:01:41 PM »
I bet a face tattoo would make him feel better about himself...

That's so Zbornak!

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 739
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #198 on: November 18, 2018, 03:46:14 PM »
Expand Quote
mental plan
[close]
Slash needs therapy

Thanks for drilling this into my brain, 411.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Changes

• SLAP Pal
  • #NeverForget
« Reply #199 on: November 18, 2018, 04:42:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Ellington for Deathwish

[close]

[close]

Could be a Dylan tribute. I mean his new shoes with Supra look like a Dylan gravis rip off. If he’s paying his respects, then I deem it cool.

Looks like he drew trump over a Dylan board

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #200 on: November 18, 2018, 04:44:45 PM »
Not sure if I already said it in this thread but that Ellington board is beautiful

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #201 on: November 18, 2018, 04:58:15 PM »
Not sure if I already said it in this thread but that Ellington board is beautiful
I never thought I'd hang a Deathwish in my home, but this, I can't imagine it not replacing something else.
Edit* feedback Ted just came to mind. Now this near perfect specimen may be forever ruined to me.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 05:00:25 PM by Shifty Flip »

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #202 on: November 18, 2018, 05:17:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Dollins reply is good

[close]

geez...

"brianhansen@whytee12 the word drama is pointless you can’t reverse time or change time what will and is going to happen will occur whatever you change it to is was is and will be what is goin to occur or maybe change to what will happen after you realize what is actually happening"

Slash of free will.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #203 on: November 18, 2018, 05:17:44 PM »
I tried but this thread is going over my head.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

plod

« Reply #204 on: November 18, 2018, 07:39:18 PM »
Greco's board graphic is a painting by Francis Picabia called The Handsome Pork-Butcher from 1924
https://www.tate.org.uk/art/artists/francis-picabia-1766

Slash smoked too much weed, everything in Moderation.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #205 on: November 18, 2018, 07:54:25 PM »
Greco's board graphic is a painting by Francis Picabia called The Handsome Pork-Butcher from 1924
https://www.tate.org.uk/art/artists/francis-picabia-1766

Slash smoked too much weed, everything in Moderation.
pretty obvious you've never smoked weed if you think these are the repercussions. these are obvious cocaine antics.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

plod

« Reply #206 on: November 18, 2018, 09:40:16 PM »
Pretty obvious obviously. His beard is not practical for cocaine. But seriously any substance abuse can trigger mental health issues. It can be hard to tell which problem came first – the substance or the mental illness. I only came here to clarify the board graphic. But for the record I love weed in moderation.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 09:53:58 PM by plod »

slappyjoes

• Rep: 40
« Reply #207 on: November 18, 2018, 10:31:36 PM »
@woundedkneeleatherco just posted this. I'm not sure if it's actually slashs dog or not but slash has a picture of the same dog on he's instagram

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #208 on: November 18, 2018, 10:53:35 PM »
cool, i've lost my dog of 14 years myself. also lost the closest people to me in my life.. such as my mother and brother. doesn't mean i'm gonna lose my shit on instagram and beg for attention. i give people as much sympathy as they deserve but, the more that people dig for intel on this guys hardships the more they find nothing while fake coming out posts follow. i don't feel sorry for this dude and never will at this point, seems like a cry for attention as is what we are all playing into. let's let this this thread / PLEASE and thanks.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #209 on: November 18, 2018, 11:10:35 PM »
let's let this this thread / PLEASE and thanks..