Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 765134 times)

Trilogy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -289
Re: T.K murder charges
« Reply #5070 on: August 02, 2021, 01:41:51 AM »
This is sad, but TK has always been a shady dude in my opinion.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
Re: T.K murder charges
« Reply #5071 on: August 02, 2021, 02:00:31 AM »
I don't think there is anything left to say. RIP Josiah.

RikiTakeuchi

• Rep: 5
Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #5072 on: August 02, 2021, 04:31:54 AM »
Habibi trying to get involved with TMZ now according to Terry's insta

UndesiredUsername

• Rep: 0
« Reply #5073 on: August 02, 2021, 05:45:25 AM »
Chris Chan’s in jail, TK is in jail. Justice is temporarily served mahfuckas

generic_ocount

• Rep: -25
« Reply #5074 on: August 02, 2021, 06:16:42 AM »
I posted very early on here saying it was fucked up that this dude was being made into a meme as he basically has no sense of control over what people are finding funny here - you think he understands what shalom means? Do you actually think he understands any of this stuff?

His positivity and psychopathy/"greenlight" episodes are both symptoms of manic depression & bipolar disorder.

His motor skills and cognitive functions have both rapidly deteriorated because of it, that's why you get "lel look at that backside flip"

It's fucked up that some people think terry has some locus of control over what he does, he really doesn't

Every Shalom and Cherokee post is just delusion of grandeur (thinking he is part of some higher cause/order) and part of his episodic dissociation - exact same thing Bam was going through when he was posting about inventing a language and "correcting" einstein.   

Terry will end up seriously harming himself or someone else

That is an absolute guarantee

creep3000

• Rep: 2
« Reply #5075 on: August 02, 2021, 06:17:50 AM »
Why would Terry beat this guy? Sad shit. People need help for sure.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1031
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5076 on: August 02, 2021, 06:22:20 AM »

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #5077 on: August 02, 2021, 06:24:43 AM »
Sheeeee goneeeee

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #5078 on: August 02, 2021, 06:30:59 AM »
Expand Quote
watching SLAP collectively tussle with itself over the first 160 or so pages of this fucking disgraceful shit-pile of a thread, would be the most hilariously pitiful thing i've encountered recently, if it hadn't taken the murder of that young man to get people to actually reflect on the nature of this thread

seriously, go fuck yourselves

edit: it’s creepy as shit to even--for a second--try to think about the emotional reaction my comment is evoking in the sniveling, little cowardly hypocrites in this motherfucker who have kooked me since i posted the above comment…fucking comical. i’m reluctant to say much more, because i figure you boobs are probably mentally/emotionally unstable yourselves, and i’d be perhaps being as insensitive and smug towards people who are somewhat mentally ill, as a number of you have been to TK in the first 160 or so pages of this thread…

…and if you think this is actually about the number next to my “Rep,” you’re even more pitiful than i thought
[close]

How’s the weather up there on your high horse? The dude killed someone, no number of posts here made him do that nor does anybody here bear any responsibility for it.  And easy for you to say something after this happened.   Where were you prior??

And no wonder you’re getting kooked. If the shoe fits wear it.

where was i prior? not that it's my responsibility to police SLAP, but this thread was nearly 80 pages long already when i even created my account.

you read my post and walked away from it thinking i am blaming SLAP for TK's actions?

so much for basic reading comprehension, eh?

here, let me help you big fella, my post is about some people in SLAP and how hypocritical they can be.

edit: here, have a gnar for trying so hard

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #5079 on: August 02, 2021, 07:06:37 AM »
Has any pro posted/commented anything on this?

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 406
« Reply #5080 on: August 02, 2021, 07:08:18 AM »
Has any pro posted/commented anything on this?

I've seen a bunch of pros commenting on some of the original posts on IG but I haven't seen any dedicated hard posts by anyone yet.

NuclearThrone

Re: Terry Kennedy on Homicide
« Reply #5081 on: August 02, 2021, 07:11:16 AM »
Repeat after me:

“I am sofa king we Todd did”

Billywitchdoctor.com work mostly with chicken

atheosx

• Rep: -17
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #5082 on: August 02, 2021, 07:54:13 AM »
Chances TK of all people went to the effort of keeping tabs on slaps takes on his life and person and that level of scrutiny potentially drove him further into the crazy and led to the death of a man : nil

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 59
  • energy vampire
« Reply #5083 on: August 02, 2021, 08:16:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Repeat after me:

“I am sofa king we Todd did”
[close]

Billywitchdoctor.com work mostly with chicken

https://youtube.com/watch?v=H1pjsBV0FNY

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -67
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5084 on: August 02, 2021, 08:17:38 AM »
Delete this thread
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

SourPatch MOY

• Rep: -30
« Reply #5085 on: August 02, 2021, 08:38:47 AM »
At this point there’s no need to give Terry Kennedy any attention at all.

slapcurbsnotwomen

• Rep: 19
« Reply #5086 on: August 02, 2021, 08:41:25 AM »
big money, big cars, gonna be behind some jailbars

Ric Leonetti

• Rep: 20
  • Sorry if my name offends you
« Reply #5087 on: August 02, 2021, 08:53:11 AM »
Who?
The Man From The Place Of Clay

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 804
« Reply #5088 on: August 02, 2021, 09:16:21 AM »
i saw this on the Brooklyn Projects post, and i think it gives some context re: people in Terry's life supposedly not being there for him

Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #5089 on: August 02, 2021, 09:19:42 AM »
RIP Josiah

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-support-josiah-kassahuns-family?utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

Fuck TK

This thread has been documenting TK's issues, calling him out and expressing concern, not letting it all pass by unnoticed. Of course people will cross the line it's the internet.

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #5090 on: August 02, 2021, 09:57:58 AM »
some good words from people who were close to josiah. rip ❤️

Dorje Drolo

• Rep: -56
« Reply #5091 on: August 02, 2021, 10:08:43 AM »
Everything about this is just so tragic. The world has slowly witnessed TK progressively going off the rails mentally then it all coming to a head with the terrible situation. My heart goes out to Josiah's fam man, so sad.

Pennybabie

• Rep: -18
« Reply #5092 on: August 02, 2021, 10:29:09 AM »
Terry Kennedy’s manager Habibi had a livestream on TK’s account 30 or so minutes ago saying “follow me on instagram because will be telling the true story about what happened.” Fuck that guy!

That guy is a sociopath also why are there another post about this?

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 552
« Reply #5093 on: August 02, 2021, 10:32:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Terry Kennedy’s manager Habibi had a livestream on TK’s account 30 or so minutes ago saying “follow me on instagram because will be telling the true story about what happened.” Fuck that guy!
[close]

That guy is a sociopath also why are there another post about this?

Because OP didn't bother to look at the front page of UWTB to see a 160+ page thread already in process.

MyUserName

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 177
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5094 on: August 02, 2021, 10:33:42 AM »
I knew staying out of this thread for 170 pages was a good idea.

yungthug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #5095 on: August 02, 2021, 10:38:49 AM »
People like that beverlyhillshabibi guy are what's wrong with "youth" culture in our society today. We have a whole generation of increasingly older people whose whole worldview and life goal revolves around being famous because you're famous, and they are willing to do anything to be famous. Including shamelessly exploiting someone in what is really a mental health crisis. What is wrong with us?

It's fucking nauseating, and we wonder why little girls are growing up hating themselves because they base their self-worth on how many likes they get on a social media account they have no business having at such a young age.

Influencer culture and social media has made us all into lonely people looking at bullshit. Look at the sheer popularity of podcasts and vlogs - they don't even view their end product as art, it's literally called "content." Content that is designed to get clicks and boost engagement for more advertising money. 

Just more shit for us to consume because we don't have faith in our community or institutions anymore.

Sorry for the rant, and this isn't even about TK really. I think this is all a symptom of a much larger problem. A few nerds in Silicon Valley figured out how to gamify human connection and serotonin release, and we are viewing those chickens coming home to roost.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -769
« Reply #5096 on: August 02, 2021, 10:41:46 AM »
People like that beverlyhillshabibi guy are what's wrong with "youth" culture in our society today. We have a whole generation of increasingly older people whose whole worldview and life goal revolves around being famous because you're famous, and they are willing to do anything to be famous. Including shamelessly exploiting someone in what is really a mental health crisis. What is wrong with us?

It's fucking nauseating, and we wonder why little girls are growing up hating themselves because they base their self-worth on how many likes they get on a social media account they have no business having at such a young age.

Influencer culture and social media has made us all into lonely people looking at bullshit. Look at the sheer popularity of podcasts and vlogs - they don't even view their end product as art, it's literally called "content." Content that is designed to get clicks and boost engagement for more advertising money. 

Just more shit for us to consume because we don't have faith in our community or institutions anymore.

Sorry for the rant, and this isn't even about TK really. I think this is all a symptom of a much larger problem. A few nerds in Silicon Valley figured out how to gamify human connection and serotonin release, and we are viewing those chickens coming home to roost.

Well said
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

slapcurbsnotwomen

• Rep: 19
« Reply #5097 on: August 02, 2021, 11:23:00 AM »
Chris Chan’s in jail, TK is in jail. Justice is temporarily served mahfuckas

I could see terry with a sonichu graphic

fongool

• Rep: 94
« Reply #5098 on: August 02, 2021, 11:53:53 AM »
this will go down as one of the darkest events in skate history

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #5099 on: August 02, 2021, 12:16:35 PM »
I have the fundraiser for Josiah link in my signature. Let's boost it while his family is sorting things out & see what else we can do to help. I think it's the least we can do. TK is of course the responsible person, but our online behavior in this thread has been pretty fucked. I know I slipped into a teenage mindset & made fun out of TK's spiral. None of us conspired what he ended up doing, but I am personally disappointed in myself for how I viewed what's now the inevitable. Online behavior like this eventually reaches the person struggling, & I can only imagine all the jokes we routinely made reached TK and made his situation that much worse. Who knows how things would've turned out if this sort of spectacle never happened on here. SLAP is a critical forum for skate gossip.

I don't want to guilt-trip anyone and I am sorry if I am doing that despite my caution. I really don't know of an eloquent way to put all this. There's so many threads that have made a big joke out of people going through some really dark shit. Many PALS have said this long before me. I should've known better. This shit was hilarious to me and now I am ashamed. A kid's life is cut short.

I'm sorry to make a very dark moment that much darker, but I want to do what I can to see that this doesn't happen again on SLAP. I'm not online too often these days, but I'll do what I can to confront a dangerous thread when it starts. Perhaps some of you feel the same & I think that would be awesome. Maybe we can learn from this as a bunch of internet geeks & say 'no, let's not make a spectacle out of shit like this.' And the threads can get locked or deleted before they even start to grow.

So I'm sorry this is very longwinded, but let's keep passing around the fundraiser link & do our best to stop the online schadenfreude that happened in this thread.