Author Topic: Reagan vs. Trump who's the bigger piece of shit?  (Read 1958 times)

animalflesh

Re: Reagan vs. Trump who's the bigger piece of shit?
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2020, 03:44:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
They're both good presidents AFAIC. They say and do what everyone's thinking but don't have the balls to. Ronald cleaned the streets of scum and Trump is just continuing that legacy. It's only SJWs who are bothered by them. Trump...four more years.
[close]
If I throw a stick will you just fuck off already?
[close]

If you throw a Philly cheese steak Hot Pocket I might bite. lol

Lol I love those

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2020, 09:42:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
They're both good presidents AFAIC. They say and do what everyone's thinking but don't have the balls to. Ronald cleaned the streets of scum and Trump is just continuing that legacy. It's only SJWs who are bothered by them. Trump...four more years.
[close]
If I throw a stick will you just fuck off already?
[close]

If you throw a Philly cheese steak Hot Pocket I might bite. lol
[close]

Lol I love those
Somewhere online maybe MySpace I think* I had a picture of my dick repeatedly fucking a 4 cheese hot pocket.

Dr.Fauci

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -38
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2020, 12:15:28 AM »
Trump is the worst of all time and needs to leave the oval office.

This. No question. After Trump there needs to be some sort of qualifications in place to become president. He would not qualify for any unelected position with a sliver of the security clearance he has now. He's not even competent enough to run Wal Mart.

September_Snow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -4
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2020, 06:28:44 AM »
Reagan started the crisis era, and Bush sr. came in with his tough on crime rhetoric, but Clinton put the final nails in the coffin with his 1994 crime bill. 3 strikes law, funding for new prisons, and 85% time served for any violent crime committed. When looking at deportation statistics ya boy Obama has everyone beat, Bush jr with the silver, and Clinton with the bronze. All these men have been shit.