Author Topic: Reagan vs. Trump who's the bigger piece of shit?  (Read 1966 times)

DarthDingusMaximus

Reagan vs. Trump who's the bigger piece of shit?
« on: July 20, 2020, 07:18:46 PM »
With this current administration there's a contrast and compare of the two as to who is a garbage racist turd.....  Reagan was a governor of California and had dabbling with politics, he ignored AIDS,  21 of his cabinet members or cronies were arrested and or convicted of said corruption, fired union members from his own constituents, had a mean hard on for Russia seems familiar, had a CIA guerrillas trained take down Central American resistance. There's too much for me to babble on without my grammatical errors.

Trump well lets just say this not once has he ever dealt with government or held any public office that involves helping others, he's a cheater in any business affair, a conman, a grifter, he's the slacker in high school or college where you have a 3 cell team to figure out how to do this project yet sits back and let's others do the work and expects to be accredited.

The only foreign interest he knows is buying Russian brides, speaking of Russia he couldn't win against Clinton (secretly it was his insecurity against a woman)   he literally called in a favor and this is what happened. 

cricketclub

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
Re: Reagan vs. Trump who's the bigger piece of shit?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 04:16:47 AM »
The Bush dynasty was actually the most harmful to our country. Fuckin Connecticut wasps that moved down to Texas. HW was CIA, operated Iran contra out of his office, and his fuckin son don’t get me started.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 04:58:57 AM »
  Trump is the biggest pos and he manipulated a mostly left leaning press to give him most of the  publicity during the 1st election.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 06:01:13 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Banned from the room

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2020, 06:03:53 AM »
We need a Celebrity Death Match to determine this stupid shit.

nicotinewheel

• Rep: -76
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2020, 06:12:37 AM »
Don’t forget Reagan’s war on poor people, no wait, “war on poverty”.

nicotinewheel

• Rep: -76
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2020, 06:21:55 AM »
The Bush dynasty was actually the most harmful to our country. Fuckin Connecticut wasps that moved down to Texas. HW was CIA, operated Iran contra out of his office, and his fuckin son don’t get me started.
Facts.

Those Bush boys sure did Grandpa Prescott proud. Who knew his modest pile of Nazi gold would spawn an American dynasty.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2020, 07:17:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Facts.

Those Bush boys sure did Grandpa Prescott proud. Who knew his modest pile of Nazi gold would spawn an American dynasty.
No doubt the Bush family was definitely fucked, the way they were sneaky with oil tycoons and foreign business holder’s. when called on their underhanded dealings it was met with Bush jr well huhhuhuhuhuhuh.

Ummm it was what it was and what are you going to do about it?

The whole ask for forgiveness versus permission with the people in this country.

If I were to trade one republican to get rid of this dickhead, I’d gladly take Bush jr maybe someone could talk some sense into his dumbass.

I think this country has been riding the coat tails of our 80's decadence for faaarrrr too long along with our entitled exceptionalism when everything that was made in the USA has all but been sold out when this government doesn't give ashit about the working class.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 07:55:08 AM by El Fapinator »

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1117
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2020, 09:55:19 PM »
Trump is the worst of all time and needs to leave the oval office.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1594
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2020, 10:11:14 PM »
Trump....not even close....

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2020, 06:51:50 AM »
Put a bullet in him and be done with it then again he'd be a martyr.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2020, 07:03:55 AM »
There is no wrong choice.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2020, 08:46:21 AM »
There is no wrong choice.

Glad someone else said it.......

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2020, 11:46:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Put a bullet in him and be done with it then again he'd be a martyr.

Can’t we just get someone with Covid breathing on him. Would look like an accident. There’s no ways he’s healthy enough to survive it.

ohhyess

• Rep: -43
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2020, 02:12:10 PM »
So are facts actually going to be presented as to why Trump sucks or nah?

Zephyr-Cum

• Rep: -103
  • DIE
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2020, 02:36:24 AM »
Taft was the biggest piece of shit.
I AM A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.

"Shalom".

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2020, 07:37:38 PM »
Maybe I didn't clarify the parameters of this thread, I was referring to the President's in our lifetime was the biggest piece of shit.

1977-2020
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 07:48:51 PM by El Fapinator »

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2020, 07:47:41 PM »
So are facts actually going to be presented as to why Trump sucks or nah?
I wasn't going to go let this thread  be hijacked by someone who is thick skulled,  but since you asked what other evidence of his douchebabbery do you need?

A vehemently racist, authoritarian, dictator, nutjob, grifter, charlatan, a crook, conman, need any more descriptive terms?

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2020, 08:44:20 PM »
Add
Fat, Orange, and Subhuman and I think that’s a wrap

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2020, 09:00:28 PM »
Any of them that ignored the scientific evidence of Global Heating and did fuck all to stop it.

We either stop it, or we don’t. No half measures are going to help, so fuck Obama too on this count.

But Trump is just fucking suicidal when it comes to this.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Zephyr-Cum

• Rep: -103
  • DIE
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2020, 11:18:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Maybe I didn't clarify the parameters of this thread, I was referring to the President's in our lifetime was the biggest piece of shit.

1977-2020

I'm just an old fart, I guess.
I AM A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.

"Shalom".

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2020, 08:19:33 AM »
It's funny people still get into political debate.
Yes, Trump is a bad person and his shady dealings are open to the public.
If you dig enough into any politician you can find corruption or things that don't add up, but much of this isn't as in your face as Trump is because everybody loves to hate Trump and choose a face to hate.

We should be hating all of them. No single person should have the power to control masses of people in an equal society.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1508
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2020, 07:42:01 AM »
Reagan made Trump possible. If his run at the presidency as a cut rate celebrity failed, then other lowlife celebrities would not have seen that government seat as a possibility.

That being said, Trump. We are essentially a third world country at this point and it only took him one term to do it.

animalflesh

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2020, 12:18:52 PM »
If you dig enough into any politician you can find corruption or things that don't add up, but much of this isn't as in your face as Trump is because everybody loves to hate Trump and choose a face to hate.

We should be hating all of them. No single person should have the power to control masses of people in an equal society.

Facts all of it ^^^

Having said that, fuck DT 100 times

tension

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2020, 06:18:28 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Facts all of it ^^^

Having said that, fuck DT 100 times

*10,000 times
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2020, 08:05:14 AM »
Reagan made Trump possible. If his run at the presidency as a cut rate celebrity failed, then other lowlife celebrities would not have seen that government seat as a possibility.

That being said, Trump. We are essentially a third world country at this point and it only took him one term to do it.
Got in to a debate last night that went nowhere if not a shouting match between elder and gen X.  Pointed out facts and wasn't brow beating them with insults more or less hey what about this for that? Because she goads me in to debates...

Example I was asking my mum how would you feel if I was shot along with my Puerto Rican/Black wife?  long pause........ you chose your side...... To which I asked are you racist? it went around with a 10 minute of avoiding the yes or no question, I asked insistently quit bullshitting me it's a yes or no question answer me?! more avoidance I walked away very disappointed and resentful.

What kills me when it comes to trying to talk shop with someone who is just ignorant won't listen to subtle cues of avoiding certain subjects without me blowing up like shut the fuck up and stop just fucking stop your shit, even though she has a smirk like I can pull your strings.

neckbeard

• Rep: -64
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2020, 08:12:28 AM »
They're both good presidents AFAIC. They say and do what everyone's thinking but don't have the balls to. Ronald cleaned the streets of scum and Trump is just continuing that legacy. It's only SJWs who are bothered by them. Trump...four more years.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2020, 09:15:09 AM »
I was reading about FDR recently and was impressed with his "Fireside Chats". He would regularly use radio to speak directly to the public about what was going on in society, what Washington was doing, and why/how it would affect them. I listened to the first one and it was him explaining the Emergency Banking Act during the great depression. He knew that most people didn't understand how banks worked and so he goes into detail about how banks work, how they invest your money when you deposit, why not everyone can take out cash at the same time, but then explained in detail what the government was doing to take care of the banking crisis, and reassured everyone with a timeline about stocking banks with cash and that all of their money would be accounted for, shit like that.

This was a dude who was really in touch with the people. Understood that they probably don't even know how the system worked, broke it down and reassured them of what would be happening to take care of them. Then I think of Donald Trump trying to talk for 15 minutes straight about anything and not being a total person about it. He couldn't do it, period.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2020, 10:57:56 AM »
They're both good presidents AFAIC. They say and do what everyone's thinking but don't have the balls to. Ronald cleaned the streets of scum and Trump is just continuing that legacy. It's only SJWs who are bothered by them. Trump...four more years.
If I throw a stick will you just fuck off already?

theSketchLord

• Rep: 42
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2020, 11:59:43 AM »
Bring from the UK I don't know much about any of this but the 100th episode of the Dollop made Trump out to be a proper cunt.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

neckbeard

• Rep: -64
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2020, 03:26:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If I throw a stick will you just fuck off already?

If you throw a Philly cheese steak Hot Pocket I might bite. lol