Author Topic: Baker Kid Takes Down Trump Supporting Bicyclist, Tight or Whack?  (Read 5798 times)

usehername720

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
Re: Baker Kid Takes Down Trump Supporting Bicyclist, Tight or Whack?
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2023, 11:22:33 AM »
I thought it was pretty funny

Mandatory Reload

• Rep: 79
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2023, 11:28:01 AM »
as the saying goes, "Punching Nazis is always cool"

sounds like this dude was actually just pretending to be a far-right piece of shit for his Youtube channel or some shit which actually makes him even more punchable imo. fair game for sure. fascists should always be afraid to be in public. this dude thought it would be funny to pretend to be one and he got what he deserved.

mainstream skateboarding doesn't tend to take a lot of risks politically, probably because there are a ton of product-buying right-wing dudes in the scene who hate "the woke agenda" or whatever, so I like that Baker and the other folks involved owned this one proudly. all got a couple points in my book

to anyone who is trying to preach the "we need to be tolerant of intolerance" fallacy, please save it, that shit is so fucking stupid lol

drewdown

• Rep: -30
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2023, 11:29:49 AM »
Tight.

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 78
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2023, 11:32:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Fascists have no rights that anyone should respect. We shouldn’t murder them because that would make us bad people. But assaulting them is acceptable.
[close]
I thought Maga Drumpf-americans hated fascism? Aren't they all about individual FREEDOM? They keep calling everything they dislike "fascism". Americans are weird mate.
[close]

You’re confused, which is understandable. MAGA loves fascism and hates anti fascism. American conservatism is antithetical to skateboarding. Therefore, republicans/fascists/conservatives aren’t welcome in skateboarding.

I think you have to give Loady a bit more context

Maga heads claim to be about individual freedom, but don't understand that they are walking contradictions. The maga base is all about freedom until it comes to anything remotely related to culture war. In terms of leadership they love democracy, but only if their guy is put in charge forever.

But yes they don't make sense, but only because most of them just repeat what they heard on fox news the other night. Hope this helps

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

livin on a speyer

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2023, 11:36:45 AM »
Yeah, that was fucked up.  You can’t just attack someone because they have a different political opinion than you.  Pretty simple.
This

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2023, 11:41:20 AM »
I like how both sides are calling each other fascist. Two feathers of the same bird.  Right or wrong... shit was wack.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2023, 11:43:08 AM »
Lol nah that shit was funny, dude was obviously tryin to insert himself into something cool and got handled, yea if your sucking any politicians dick that much to ride a 6foot tall bike decked out throughout town, by yourself for that matter, trying to get attention, you deserve that shit, the guy was stupid to think he was a part of anything

Pooh Drunx

• Rep: -62
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2023, 11:43:35 AM »
It's hard to tell exactly but I think enough people have seen this to declare the kid shot his board out under the high bicycle of a Trump supporter either the day of or days following Trump's arrest in NYC. So just days ago. How is this acceptable behavior, and to the point where a highly praised legendary brand like Baker promotes this? Or is a violent act like this OK, because 99% of skateboarders hate Republicans, and violence against someone they disagree with is not only acceptable but encouraged?

Thoughts on how this would this play out if it were a Republican taking down a Biden supporter at a rally of some kind? It's interesting to me how skateboarding today is all about "diversity" and "inclusivity" and accepting all yet there seems to be a general one way of thinking in the skateboarding world, at least in the US, which is very much left leaning. And if you don't agree, you're cancelled.

My take is it's wrong, and messed up they'd post this. One thing for it to have gone down just while on their trip, another to post and promote it. Jamie Foy also posted it.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cqq5JKXpNsR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

You're a fucking dork

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2023, 11:44:03 AM »
Now that’s hellride

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2023, 11:46:14 AM »
I like how both sides are calling each other fascist. Two feathers of the same bird.  Right or wrong... shit was wack.
One side is right though. Fascist by definition doesn’t include the left wing.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2241
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2023, 11:48:38 AM »
Eat a deck bike boi.
Killed me w/ this one, @GAY.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1081
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2023, 11:48:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Renowned moron Jonah Goldberg disagrees.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -619
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2023, 11:49:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

What's a fascist?
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

Ignatius J Reilly

• Rep: 258
  • often correct
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2023, 11:51:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

What's a fascist?
amazing you managed to log into this message board and make almost 1,000 posts but you don't have the wherewithal to google a word you don't understand

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2023, 11:57:56 AM »
is there another clip? how do people know that someone threw the board in front of this guy on purpose?

if they did because of his political views that's terrible. last thing this country needs is to encourage violence over politics.

Mr. Pickles

• Rep: 39
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2023, 11:59:31 AM »
Should have stuck the board between the spokes. Fuck em.

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -519
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2023, 12:00:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

What's a fascist?

A fascist is someone who supports or promotes fascism—a system of government led by a dictator who typically rules by forcefully and often violently suppressing opposition and criticism, controlling all industry and commerce, and promoting nationalism and often racism.

That’s from dictionary.com (let me guess they lean left or a fake news?)

If that description doesn’t fit Trump best, even after seeing his behavior leading to and since January 6th there’s really not much point in discussing it.  These would support putting Trump in power regardless of any election, that’s antithetical to American governance, and rightfully angers most Americans.  Most of the fears that trump has convinced his followers are bigger threats to their lives than helping him gain power by any means, are markedly fascist in nature (fear of the other). 

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2023, 12:01:00 PM »
looks like an accident to me. you really gotta watch out around skateboarders, a board could shoot out at any moment. that's why you should always keep both hands on the handlebars.

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -619
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2023, 12:01:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

What's a fascist?
[close]
amazing you managed to log into this message board and make almost 1,000 posts but you don't have the wherewithal to google a word you don't understand

The implication clearly went over your head but I don't need to google anything, although people who think Trump and the Republican party is fascist might benefit from it. Whatever, this is a stupid argument to get into at the best of times.
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

MOE SYZLAK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 834
  • "I never got to taste cantaloupe"
    • Cassette Skate Shop avatar image
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2023, 12:02:25 PM »
Fuck Em Clown deserved that concrete, joke costume or not.

Magnolia

• Rep: 454
  • She/They
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2023, 12:06:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

What's a fascist?

Umberto Eco would fucking love you man
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

TheWineClub

• Rep: 41

emotional_degloving

• Rep: 44
« Reply #82 on: April 06, 2023, 12:09:31 PM »
Seeing that piece of shit lick asphalt gave me a genuine belly laugh on first viewing, tight as hell Three Stooges-esque slapstick.

assvogel

• Rep: 210
« Reply #83 on: April 06, 2023, 12:10:34 PM »
It's a PSA to use the strap on your helmet and keep both hands at bars while riding so you don't look like dumbass while eating dirt

lilboosie

• Rep: 227
« Reply #84 on: April 06, 2023, 12:12:39 PM »
In conclusion, may I remind you, that it does not say 'RSVP' on the Statue of Liberty

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #85 on: April 06, 2023, 12:13:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

What's a fascist?
A far right nationalist movement focused on national rejuvenation with an emphasis on societal purity, social hierarchy and the cleansing power of violence. MAGA meets all the criteria.

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 218
  • Get bent
« Reply #86 on: April 06, 2023, 12:15:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Lol nah that shit was funny, dude was obviously tryin to insert himself into something cool and got handled, yea if your sucking any politicians dick that much to ride a 6foot tall bike decked out throughout town, by yourself for that matter, trying to get attention, you deserve that shit, the guy was stupid to think he was a part of anything
[close]

Fuck, I stand corrected. I’m big enough to know when I’m wrong, that shit is tight
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

somedudefromnj

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 78
« Reply #87 on: April 06, 2023, 12:16:24 PM »
is there another clip? how do people know that someone threw the board in front of this guy on purpose?

if they did because of his political views that's terrible. last thing this country needs is to encourage violence over politics.

I forget whos story it was but if you listen closely you can hear somebody say "should I kick my board in front of this n*gga?"

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #88 on: April 06, 2023, 12:28:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I forget whos story it was but if you listen closely you can hear somebody say "should I kick my board in front of this n*gga?"
3%  politics
97% a skateboarder who wanted spread some NY cheer to a painted faced kook riding a Penny-Farthing

cky enthusiast

« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2023, 12:31:45 PM »
no you're a fascist no you're in an echo chamber no you're intolerant im under attack im being persecuted