Author Topic: Supreme X Antihero  (Read 9437 times)

ill_Murray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
Re: Supreme X Antihero
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2014, 08:26:41 AM »
Expand Quote
The only Supreme boutique I've entered was in Tokyo and it had very little to do with skating. Do all their shops only have 4/5 designer boards and that's it? I can see why Dill is connected to them.
[close]

I was in the LA and NYC store a few weeks ago and the LA one is actually nice. The people there are skateboarders, the boardwall was good, staff was friendly and they have that bowl in the shop which is tight.

The NYC one on the other hand.. I held a shirt up to look at it, and after maybe 3 seconds I hear a *sigh* from the side of me and some shop guy came towards me with a hand gesture that I should give him the shirt so that he could fold it and put it back.

I think Supreme is alright and I really like AntiHero but this collabo is fucked

I feel like it really depends on the day you go in, the New York store was always too busy for anyone who worked there to give a shit what I was doing, and I had a horrible experience at the LA one recently when the fat fuck behind the counter tried to sell me a pair of Indy's without one of the nuts.  Fucking Javier Nunez of all people had to correct the dude.  Then, upon exiting, I was visually, nasally, and audibly assaulted by a crack head talking about hits of acid, damn Jason Dill looks terrible.
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2014, 09:51:31 AM »
I've been to LA and NY too. NY seemed like a typical skate shop. Dude's didn't say much but I didn't care. The LA one really is the nicer store even though you really can't go look at all the things like the bowl and what not. I really like how they display their collab boards on the side and the shop has enough for your average skater. Nothing to scream over though. DLXSF and 510 Skateboarding are way better and less bullshit.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2014, 09:57:23 AM »
I've been to LA and NY too. NY seemed like a typical skate shop. Dude's didn't say much but I didn't care. The LA one really is the nicer store even though you really can't go look at all the things like the bowl and what not. I really like how they display their collab boards on the side and the shop has enough for your average skater. Nothing to scream over though. DLXSF and 510 Skateboarding are way better and less bullshit.

I've only been to the DLX store one time, but I was so bummed.  I've never been really able to find more than one or two very basic Real shirts so I figured why not stop at the DLX store while I'm in SF, set my wardrobe straight.  There was more Crail shit out than DLX, I don't get it, maybe I went at an off time or something.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2014, 10:48:38 AM »
DLX really is an average skateshop but in SF, it's the biggest one we got. LA has a shitload more skateshops. Even at the height, some of those Active shops straight looked like the size of a sports store. So as far as the shear size of DLX and inventory, that really is a big shop for SF but they really carry normal stuff aside from maybe almost 75% of the boards being a DLX brands. FTC is damn near a boutique shop now for as famous as it is and the smaller shops like Mission Skate and I guess Purple Skunk are just there if you need nothing specific.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin

foureyedjim

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2014, 05:42:49 PM »
The good thing about DLX is that they drop the prices down for a lot of stuff randomly.

noileum

• Rep: 29
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2014, 01:00:17 AM »
so having never bought anything supreme before I've no idea what the prices for this shit is going to be

Quite like the coach jackets, what are they going to cost (in GBP ? as I'll be headed to the London store if I can sneak out of work)

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2014, 06:16:04 AM »
so having never bought anything supreme before I've no idea what the prices for this shit is going to be

Quite like the coach jackets, what are they going to cost (in GBP ? as I'll be headed to the London store if I can sneak out of work)

Probably close to 200 USD

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2014, 09:44:30 AM »
Well most of it is sold out but the decks are still no the site and for $49. It's one per order which is nice for people to get one and not all the other guys snagging them. I got a white one:

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/no_category/supreme-antihero-br-skateboard/black
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin

Frosty178

• Rep: 6
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2014, 12:05:50 PM »

That store hurts to look around. You see something you like, flip over the tag, walk away. Handful of cool decks to the right of the desk though.

familyrapist

• Rep: -6
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2014, 12:43:32 PM »
got the cruiser yesterday

hate going into supreme cause of the people who also shop there but im a sucker for there stuff.

Schismatic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 4
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2014, 11:37:29 PM »
t shirts are like the same price as bianca chandon etc

I have no idea what a "bianca chandon" is. If you were to compare the cost to a Jerzees pocket T then that's something I'd understand, probably because I'm a skateboarder and not some urban streetwear fashionista twat.

I'm sorry, but the Supreme brand is lame and this collab made me lose a notch of respect for AH. Just the fact that the description had to explain what Anti Hero is says a lot about who this crap is geared towards.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2014, 03:09:10 AM »
this shit is so crap

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2014, 11:44:36 AM »
I kid you not, I heard some kid saying they didn't like the coach jacket cause the logos made it look like it was from American Eagle. The fuck?!!!
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin

myles.

• Rep: 4
    • mylessk8s avatar image
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2014, 11:51:48 PM »
disgusting..

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 405
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2014, 10:29:43 AM »
I love the 18.

But what the hell is this?

Terrible.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 405
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2014, 10:31:14 AM »
I like these

Ok ok i admit... These are cool.

yourfuckingdad

• Rep: -2
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2014, 04:51:38 PM »
Expand Quote
t shirts are like the same price as bianca chandon etc
[close]

I have no idea what a "bianca chandon" is. If you were to compare the cost to a Jerzees pocket T then that's something I'd understand, probably because I'm a skateboarder and not some urban streetwear fashionista twat.

I'm sorry, but the Supreme brand is lame and this collab made me lose a notch of respect for AH. Just the fact that the description had to explain what Anti Hero is says a lot about who this crap is geared towards.

Looked at Bianca Chandon and it's $36 for a t-shirt lol.

Shoutout to buying into exclusive collective identities! shit is so swag!

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2014, 05:03:24 PM »
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin

foureyedjim

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2014, 06:24:01 PM »
hypebeasts are the fucking worst.