Author Topic: Jacuzzi Unlimited: Enjoi 2.0  (Read 100596 times)

Theme For A Jackal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
Re: Jacuzzi Unlimited: Enjoi 2.0
« Reply #420 on: June 28, 2023, 06:01:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Kind of wack if this isn't an Orville Peck collab.

This USPTO application is interesting: https://uspto.report/TM/97939346/APP20230519112239/

It actually pisses me off that they're sticking with this stupid fucking name because it just means that resources will be sucked away from trips and videos for an otherwise great team.

Fucking idiots.

Jerry's boards look amazing as per usual.

$42.50 wholesale for a board? Jesus fuck.

https://imgur.com/a/V0GuOB6
[close]

What do you mean about orville peck? Other than the hat, there isn't really anything super orville peck about this... not even a tassel or anything.
[close]

I’m tryna figure what Jerry has to do with this .

Nothing, dude is just tripping all around

apport

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #421 on: June 28, 2023, 08:10:59 AM »
Interesting to see the word mark they're trying to trademark is "Jacuzzi Skateboard Equipment Unlimited".

Will it be enough to avoid a C&D?

i would guess so, i'm assuming they were advised to change it from jacuzzi unlimited to jacuzzi skateboarding equipment unlimited

Grand Saber

• Rep: 7
« Reply #422 on: June 28, 2023, 08:53:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Interesting to see the word mark they're trying to trademark is "Jacuzzi Skateboard Equipment Unlimited".

[close]
i would guess so, i'm assuming they were advised to change it from jacuzzi unlimited to jacuzzi skateboarding equipment unlimited
It almost seems like they specified "Skateboarding Equipment" just so they can avoid any issues

manysnakes

« Reply #423 on: June 28, 2023, 09:06:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
It almost seems like they specified "Skateboarding Equipment" just so they can avoid any issues

Maybe they think that will help, but I assure everyone that this act will provide them absolutely no protection whenever the incredibly litigious Jacuzzi company comes after them.

groovybug340

• Rep: -3
  • The reAL SLIM shady
« Reply #424 on: June 30, 2023, 09:46:34 PM »
If chopchop is owned by dwindle how are they getting boards made? im kinda confused

Grand Saber

• Rep: 7
« Reply #425 on: June 30, 2023, 10:08:34 PM »
If chopchop is owned by dwindle how are they getting boards made? im kinda confused
IIRC, Rodney Mullen owns DSM, not dwindle. It's the whole reason NHS also gets their stuff made there as well.

groovybug340

• Rep: -3
  • The reAL SLIM shady
« Reply #426 on: June 30, 2023, 10:54:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
IIRC, Rodney Mullen owns DSM, not dwindle. It's the whole reason NHS also gets their stuff made there as well.
Good to know. ;D

Benevenstanciano

« Reply #427 on: July 01, 2023, 10:14:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Good to know. ;D

Damn I had no idea Rodney owned DSM , always thought it was globe

Benevenstanciano

« Reply #428 on: July 07, 2023, 09:21:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Kind of wack if this isn't an Orville Peck collab.

This USPTO application is interesting: https://uspto.report/TM/97939346/APP20230519112239/

It actually pisses me off that they're sticking with this stupid fucking name because it just means that resources will be sucked away from trips and videos for an otherwise great team.

Fucking idiots.

Jerry's boards look amazing as per usual.

$42.50 wholesale for a board? Jesus fuck.

https://imgur.com/a/V0GuOB6
[close]

Lol that wholesale price is about average (and lower than other bigger brands).

The new shit they have been posting on the Instagram is really dope. Tony Latham is incredible to watch.

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #429 on: July 07, 2023, 11:09:18 PM »
Big Tony Latham fan. Hope he gets a board sooner or later

Post Alone

« Reply #430 on: July 08, 2023, 03:35:30 AM »
Jacuzzi Unlimited marketing meeting “Make sure every single post shows how much beer we drink”
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 05:15:55 PM by Post Alone »

Benevenstanciano

« Reply #431 on: July 08, 2023, 04:53:50 AM »
Jacuzzi Unlimited marketing meeting “Make sure ever single post shows how much beer we drink”

Skating so hard they gotta stay hydrated

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #432 on: July 08, 2023, 05:11:04 PM »
Jacuzzi Unlimited marketing meeting “Make sure ever single post shows how much beer we drink”

Its honestly turning me off from the brand. I get that enjoi ads didnt have skating and tilt mode and shit but maybe the drinking in ads cool factor is gone these days.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -506
« Reply #433 on: July 08, 2023, 07:24:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Its honestly turning me off from the brand. I get that enjoi ads didnt have skating and tilt mode and shit but maybe the drinking in ads cool factor is gone these days.

Is it any different from p stones bru edits tho? It’s just one side of skating. I’m old enough now where it’s lame to advertise cause of the kids but it’s also just what skate trips are and always have been. I feel like itll tame after the first few seasons drop and they create more of identity.

Also just realized Zach wallin didn’t get on. That’s a bummer . Be cool to see him on chocolate like they talked about on his nine club.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Benevenstanciano

« Reply #434 on: July 08, 2023, 07:54:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Is it any different from p stones bru edits tho? It’s just one side of skating. I’m old enough now where it’s lame to advertise cause of the kids but it’s also just what skate trips are and always have been. I feel like itll tame after the first few seasons drop and they create more of identity.

Also just realized Zach wallin didn’t get on. That’s a bummer . Be cool to see him on chocolate like they talked about on his nine club.

Agreed

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #435 on: July 08, 2023, 09:32:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It's not different than the bru edits and look how those turned out

Benevenstanciano

« Reply #436 on: July 09, 2023, 04:04:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
It's not different than the bru edits and look how those turned out

It really is just skate culture, the amount of times I’ve seen a fuck up for fun 20 year old openly crush bud ice infront of the kids at the park is honestly depressing

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -768
« Reply #437 on: July 09, 2023, 04:54:07 AM »
Jesus Christ. Is it so wrong to have beer now ?

Skating is fun. Having a beer with your mates is fun. What's the big issue?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Post Alone

« Reply #438 on: July 09, 2023, 05:05:57 AM »
I don’t think it’s wrong to have beers with your mates. Have at it. I think the instagram introduction photos of every dude with a beer and gas station sunglasses or shotgunning beers down your board is a cheap look. That’s all.

Benevenstanciano

« Reply #439 on: July 09, 2023, 10:01:06 AM »
I don’t think it’s wrong to have beers with your mates. Have at it. I think the instagram introduction photos of every dude with a beer and gas station sunglasses or shotgunning beers down your board is a cheap look. That’s all.

Ain’t a pissdrunx fan?

Post Alone

« Reply #440 on: July 09, 2023, 12:44:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ain’t a pissdrunx fan?

Nice

doublesteveburger

« Reply #441 on: July 09, 2023, 08:52:44 PM »
you dorks are absolutely right with a name like jacuzzi they should be deep throating mimosas

Benevenstanciano

« Reply #442 on: July 09, 2023, 10:52:15 PM »
I feel like most pros rock a functioning

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 749
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #443 on: July 10, 2023, 03:45:18 AM »
Do you guys think jacuzzi the hot tub company are gonna say anything guys?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

thehogsniper

• Rep: 46
« Reply #444 on: July 10, 2023, 06:01:52 AM »
Honestly I just want my Jizzcuzzi Unlimited board

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #445 on: July 10, 2023, 07:08:01 AM »
Honestly I just want my Jizzcuzzi Unlimited board

Are they for sale?

The real veganshawn

• Rep: 101
  • What the fuck was that
« Reply #446 on: July 10, 2023, 08:13:37 AM »
Drinking and smoking is dumb that is all
Cocteau Twins

PalaceButtPlug

• Rep: -367
« Reply #447 on: July 10, 2023, 09:58:26 AM »

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1034
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #448 on: July 10, 2023, 12:00:33 PM »
Jizz Unlimited

LebowskisRug

« Reply #449 on: July 10, 2023, 12:02:55 PM »
The drinking is going to make this brand a hit for 15 year olds that have just "gotten used to the taste of beer" and hit up the park after successful shoulder tapping. I'm way too old for that of course, but can't see how the brand image is really going to make it a lasting brand. I'll ride almost any brand, but would purposefully avoid buying this one as a result.