Author Topic: Ave and Dill quit Alien?  (Read 215183 times)

FUSE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -20
    • Beats avatar image
Re: Ave and Dill quit Alien?
« Reply #750 on: July 12, 2013, 07:27:05 PM »
This thread sucks so bad I want to focus my actual skateboard.  Dill is infinitely more interesting on a skateboard than Jake Johnson.  I wish I could take away Jake Johnson and Brandon Westgate's pop so people would stop giving a fuck about them.  Dill and AVE shouldn't name the skateboard company Fucking Awesome because it's already a clothing company, so that would be a bad move.  That's a shame because it is a good name.  If you don't think it's a good name, go think of a more mature sounding name and start your own company.  Quick history lesson: Supreme NYC in 1994 was the dopest skateshop in the world.  There was a wall full of sick boards, they had ill kicks and they bumped good music.  I saw Ryan Hickey in there once lacing up some sneakers sitting next to one of the hottest women I've ever seen in my life.  I was in awe of that place.  I was just there about five years ago and it hasn't really changed much.  Still seems dope to me.  Just wanted to add some reason to counter-balance the 20-something pages of complete horseshit I just read as I play catchup with the 2013 skate-industry-implosion.  Exciting times.

new_york_shitty

• Rep: -18
« Reply #751 on: July 12, 2013, 07:59:18 PM »
Is spelling LOSER incorrectly as LOOSER, the new ironic spelling of OFF as "OF" ?
I see all these dipshits doing it, it must be on purpose.
Please tell me people aren't this fucking regular.

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #752 on: July 12, 2013, 08:12:07 PM »
Quote from: new_york_shitty  link=topic=69904.msg1952906#msg1952906 date=1373684358
Is spelling LOSER incorrectly as LOOSER, the new ironic spelling of OFF as "OF" ?
I see all these dipshits doing it, it must be on purpose.
Please tell me people aren't this fucking regular.

Fake Tits

« Reply #753 on: July 12, 2013, 08:17:49 PM »
This thread sucks so bad I want to focus my actual skateboard.  Dill is infinitely more interesting on a skateboard than Jake Johnson.  I wish I could take away Jake Johnson and Brandon Westgate's pop so people would stop giving a fuck about them.  Dill and AVE shouldn't name the skateboard company Fucking Awesome because it's already a clothing company, so that would be a bad move.  That's a shame because it is a good name.  If you don't think it's a good name, go think of a more mature sounding name and start your own company.  Quick history lesson: Supreme NYC in 1994 was the dopest skateshop in the world.  There was a wall full of sick boards, they had ill kicks and they bumped good music.  I saw Ryan Hickey in there once lacing up some sneakers sitting next to one of the hottest women I've ever seen in my life.  I was in awe of that place.  I was just there about five years ago and it hasn't really changed much.  Still seems dope to me.  Just wanted to add some reason to counter-balance the 20-something pages of complete horseshit I just read as I play catchup with the 2013 skate-industry-implosion.  Exciting times.

Sometimes I look in the mirror and think "fuck my life"

Then I read shit like this and feel a lot better about myself.

Thanks!!!

shit_for_brains

« Reply #754 on: July 13, 2013, 12:10:06 AM »

You sound like you are able to control your emotions.

Radbloke

• Rep: 75
  • Quit jivin me, turkey.
« Reply #755 on: July 13, 2013, 12:52:41 AM »
This thread sucks so bad I want to focus my actual skateboard. ? Dill is infinitely more interesting on a skateboard than Jake Johnson. ? I wish I could take away Jake Johnson and Brandon Westgate's pop so people would stop giving a fuck about them. ? Dill and AVE shouldn't name the skateboard company Fucking Awesome because it's already a clothing company, so that would be a bad move. ? That's a shame because it is a good name. ? If you don't think it's a good name, go think of a more mature sounding name and start your own company. ? Quick history lesson: Supreme NYC in 1994 was the dopest skateshop in the world. ? There was a wall full of sick boards, they had ill kicks and they bumped good music. ? I saw Ryan Hickey in there once lacing up some sneakers sitting next to one of the hottest women I've ever seen in my life. ? I was in awe of that place. ? I was just there about five years ago and it hasn't really changed much. ? Still seems dope to me. ? Just wanted to add some reason to counter-balance the 20-something pages of complete horseshit I just read as I play catchup with the 2013 skate-industry-implosion. ? Exciting times.

I tied an onion to my belt, which was the style at the time.

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #756 on: July 13, 2013, 01:18:00 AM »

Newsflashmdipshit,m itsnnot 1994 anymore,mitts fuckin 2014 and its barely a fuckin clothing store! You go there now its purely for free shit. Autumn was a skateshop, it sucks cock that it had to go but thats life, mosaic skateshop is a sick skateshop. Labor is trying really hard to fit in but thryre makin that effort which is nice, supreme just gives clothing away to oeooke who are down with the right people, not like they dont do that at otter shops but if were grading it on product and atmosphere to kids blades would be a better spot, If its dorsmsomrthing right its supporting the right people bc everyone out her is trying to look like mini dylans and alexs and its fucking disgusting, get your own godddamn style you faggots, i mrqn were all fans and we should all be allowed to do some impossibles and slappy a curb but i mean, getting sponsored off that shit? What is the world coming to?  supreme at least kinda makes this city look cool but its like, you cant be talking about it like its a skateshop skateshop anymore. i dont really get fairfax tho, like if it didnt have a bowl its pretty dumb, but i guess its so their online store gets mad hits or something. Its fuckin 4 in the morning and im on mt cellular talking shit to some bozo, what am i doing? Goddamm. Gonna be honest here for a second, im a little board, also mac demarcos shit is wack, why do people listen to that fool. Pitchfork says he makes honest music,mi say he listened to some low fi albums and then blew some dudes but thats neither here nor there.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #757 on: July 13, 2013, 01:24:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Newsflashmdipshit,m itsnnot 1994 anymore,mitts fuckin 2014 and its barely a fuckin clothing store! You go there now its purely for free shit. Autumn was a skateshop, it sucks cock that it had to go but thats life, mosaic skateshop is a sick skateshop. Labor is trying really hard to fit in but thryre makin that effort which is nice, supreme just gives clothing away to oeooke who are down with the right people, not like they dont do that at otter shops but if were grading it on product and atmosphere to kids blades would be a better spot, If its dorsmsomrthing right its supporting the right people bc everyone out her is trying to look like mini dylans and alexs and its fucking disgusting, get your own godddamn style you faggots, i mrqn were all fans and we should all be allowed to do some impossibles and slappy a curb but i mean, getting sponsored off that shit? What is the world coming to?  supreme at least kinda makes this city look cool but its like, you cant be talking about it like its a skateshop skateshop anymore. i dont really get fairfax tho, like if it didnt have a bowl its pretty dumb, but i guess its so their online store gets mad hits or something. Its fuckin 4 in the morning and im on mt cellular talking shit to some bozo, what am i doing? Goddamm. Gonna be honest here for a second, im a little board, also mac demarcos shit is wack, why do people listen to that fool. Pitchfork says he makes honest music,mi say he listened to some low fi albums and then blew some dudes but thats neither here nor there.

im just gonna quote this for later, u r on one
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Ollie Ringwald

• Rep: -3
« Reply #758 on: July 13, 2013, 03:34:10 AM »
Expand Quote
This thread sucks so bad I want to focus my actual skateboard. ? Dill is infinitely more interesting on a skateboard than Jake Johnson. ? I wish I could take away Jake Johnson and Brandon Westgate's pop so people would stop giving a fuck about them. ? Dill and AVE shouldn't name the skateboard company Fucking Awesome because it's already a clothing company, so that would be a bad move. ? That's a shame because it is a good name. ? If you don't think it's a good name, go think of a more mature sounding name and start your own company. ? Quick history lesson: Supreme NYC in 1994 was the dopest skateshop in the world. ? There was a wall full of sick boards, they had ill kicks and they bumped good music. ? I saw Ryan Hickey in there once lacing up some sneakers sitting next to one of the hottest women I've ever seen in my life. ? I was in awe of that place. ? I was just there about five years ago and it hasn't really changed much. ? Still seems dope to me. ? Just wanted to add some reason to counter-balance the 20-something pages of complete horseshit I just read as I play catchup with the 2013 skate-industry-implosion. ? Exciting times.
[close]

Newsflashmdipshit,m itsnnot 1994 anymore,mitts fuckin 2014 and its barely a fuckin clothing store! You go there now its purely for free shit. Autumn was a skateshop, it sucks cock that it had to go but thats life, mosaic skateshop is a sick skateshop. Labor is trying really hard to fit in but thryre makin that effort which is nice, supreme just gives clothing away to oeooke who are down with the right people, not like they dont do that at otter shops but if were grading it on product and atmosphere to kids blades would be a better spot, If its dorsmsomrthing right its supporting the right people bc everyone out her is trying to look like mini dylans and alexs and its fucking disgusting, get your own godddamn style you faggots, i mrqn were all fans and we should all be allowed to do some impossibles and slappy a curb but i mean, getting sponsored off that shit? What is the world coming to? ? supreme at least kinda makes this city look cool but its like, you cant be talking about it like its a skateshop skateshop anymore. i dont really get fairfax tho, like if it didnt have a bowl its pretty dumb, but i guess its so their online store gets mad hits or something. Its fuckin 4 in the morning and im on mt cellular talking shit to some bozo, what am i doing? Goddamm. Gonna be honest here for a second, im a little board, also mac demarcos shit is wack, why do people listen to that fool. Pitchfork says he makes honest music,mi say he listened to some low fi albums and then blew some dudes but thats neither here nor there.

Of all the words you made up here I'm going to have to say "oeooke" is probably my favourite.

FUSE

• Rep: -20
    • Beats avatar image
« Reply #759 on: July 13, 2013, 12:08:13 PM »
Holy shit! Glad I could turn this thread around.  My point with Supreme is that it has a history in New York.  I don't know shit about Fairfax or Haight or whatever the fuck you're babbling about.  Does Supreme NYC seriously not have boards anymore?  If so, that's wack, but I don't believe it.  It's funny, right after I threw the grenade I was expecting dudes to go apeshit about the Jake Johnson/Brandon Westgate comment.  Maybe I could relate better if I untie this onion and replace it with a set of keys.

king_in_the_north

• Rep: 27
  • I'm not liquid john
« Reply #760 on: July 13, 2013, 12:14:41 PM »
otter shops
also if you read my whole facebook timeline from back in 2007 then this will also prove that magic is real.

LOU.502

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 82
  • rawr
« Reply #761 on: July 13, 2013, 12:21:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hahaha +1

im probably lying

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #762 on: July 13, 2013, 02:11:21 PM »
Heh, shiiiiiieeet. In my defense boring party+free booze+cell phone.

They have that wall of boards but people mainly go there to buy clothes. Thats just how it is. They stoke people out on new york though so its not all bad or anything.

stephendedalus

• Rep: 58
« Reply #763 on: July 13, 2013, 03:39:03 PM »
How slap got its groove back.
[/quote]
Of all the words you made up here I'm going to have to say "oeooke" is probably my favourite.
[/quote]
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This thread sucks so bad I want to focus my actual skateboard. ? Dill is infinitely more interesting on a skateboard than Jake Johnson. ? I wish I could take away Jake Johnson and Brandon Westgate's pop so people would stop giving a fuck about them. ? Dill and AVE shouldn't name the skateboard company Fucking Awesome because it's already a clothing company, so that would be a bad move. ? That's a shame because it is a good name. ? If you don't think it's a good name, go think of a more mature sounding name and start your own company. ? Quick history lesson: Supreme NYC in 1994 was the dopest skateshop in the world. ? There was a wall full of sick boards, they had ill kicks and they bumped good music. ? I saw Ryan Hickey in there once lacing up some sneakers sitting next to one of the hottest women I've ever seen in my life. ? I was in awe of that place. ? I was just there about five years ago and it hasn't really changed much. ? Still seems dope to me. ? Just wanted to add some reason to counter-balance the 20-something pages of complete horseshit I just read as I play catchup with the 2013 skate-industry-implosion. ? Exciting times.
[close]

Newsflashmdipshit,m itsnnot 1994 anymore,mitts fuckin 2014 and its barely a fuckin clothing store! You go there now its purely for free shit. Autumn was a skateshop, it sucks cock that it had to go but thats life, mosaic skateshop is a sick skateshop. Labor is trying really hard to fit in but thryre makin that effort which is nice, supreme just gives clothing away to oeooke who are down with the right people, not like they dont do that at otter shops but if were grading it on product and atmosphere to kids blades would be a better spot, If its dorsmsomrthing right its supporting the right people bc everyone out her is trying to look like mini dylans and alexs and its fucking disgusting, get your own godddamn style you faggots, i mrqn were all fans and we should all be allowed to do some impossibles and slappy a curb but i mean, getting sponsored off that shit? What is the world coming to? ? supreme at least kinda makes this city look cool but its like, you cant be talking about it like its a skateshop skateshop anymore. i dont really get fairfax tho, like if it didnt have a bowl its pretty dumb, but i guess its so their online store gets mad hits or something. Its fuckin 4 in the morning and im on mt cellular talking shit to some bozo, what am i doing? Goddamm. Gonna be honest here for a second, im a little board, also mac demarcos shit is wack, why do people listen to that fool. Pitchfork says he makes honest music,mi say he listened to some low fi albums and then blew some dudes but thats neither here nor there.
[close]

Expand Quote
otter shops
[close]
Expand Quote

[close]
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 08:29:36 PM by stephendedalus »

MisterX

• Rep: 51
« Reply #764 on: July 13, 2013, 07:39:53 PM »
Expand Quote
This thread sucks so bad I want to focus my actual skateboard. ? Dill is infinitely more interesting on a skateboard than Jake Johnson. ? I wish I could take away Jake Johnson and Brandon Westgate's pop so people would stop giving a fuck about them. ? Dill and AVE shouldn't name the skateboard company Fucking Awesome because it's already a clothing company, so that would be a bad move. ? That's a shame because it is a good name. ? If you don't think it's a good name, go think of a more mature sounding name and start your own company. ? Quick history lesson: Supreme NYC in 1994 was the dopest skateshop in the world. ? There was a wall full of sick boards, they had ill kicks and they bumped good music. ? I saw Ryan Hickey in there once lacing up some sneakers sitting next to one of the hottest women I've ever seen in my life. ? I was in awe of that place. ? I was just there about five years ago and it hasn't really changed much. ? Still seems dope to me. ? Just wanted to add some reason to counter-balance the 20-something pages of complete horseshit I just read as I play catchup with the 2013 skate-industry-implosion. ? Exciting times.
[close]

Pretty sure you just made my day.

Give me five bees for a quarter you'd say...

kingpinuser

• Rep: 54
« Reply #765 on: July 13, 2013, 08:07:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Pretty sure you just made my day.

Give me five bees for a quarter you'd say...

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #766 on: July 13, 2013, 10:20:42 PM »

+1
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

kools

• Rep: -45
« Reply #767 on: July 14, 2013, 02:15:10 AM »
Expand Quote

Newsflashmdipshit,m itsnnot 1994 anymore,mitts fuckin 2014 and its barely a fuckin clothing store! You go there now its purely for free shit. Autumn was a skateshop, it sucks cock that it had to go but thats life, mosaic skateshop is a sick skateshop. Labor is trying really hard to fit in but thryre makin that effort which is nice, supreme just gives clothing away to oeooke who are down with the right people, not like they dont do that at otter shops but if were grading it on product and atmosphere to kids blades would be a better spot, If its dorsmsomrthing right its supporting the right people bc everyone out her is trying to look like mini dylans and alexs and its fucking disgusting, get your own godddamn style you faggots, i mrqn were all fans and we should all be allowed to do some impossibles and slappy a curb but i mean, getting sponsored off that shit? What is the world coming to?  supreme at least kinda makes this city look cool but its like, you cant be talking about it like its a skateshop skateshop anymore. i dont really get fairfax tho, like if it didnt have a bowl its pretty dumb, but i guess its so their online store gets mad hits or something. Its fuckin 4 in the morning and im on mt cellular talking shit to some bozo, what am i doing? Goddamm. Gonna be honest here for a second, im a little board, also mac demarcos shit is wack, why do people listen to that fool. Pitchfork says he makes honest music,mi say he listened to some low fi albums and then blew some dudes but thats neither here nor there.
[close]

+1

Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • PHILA
« Reply #768 on: July 14, 2013, 08:13:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

^^^ the realness. can't fuck with drunk logic.

S.E.

« Reply #769 on: July 14, 2013, 12:25:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i like mac demarco  :-\

Laban Fetus

« Reply #770 on: July 14, 2013, 12:59:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

i like mac demarco  :-\

J.R.

• Rep: -38
« Reply #771 on: July 14, 2013, 07:32:55 PM »
anthony van engelen was a legitimate smackhead

smack = heroin

ave was a crystal meth/ ritalin weirdo. i would probably like him better if he had a heroin problem, someone slip him a bundle at the next demo they see him at. make sure dill doesnt get it first...

otis shredding

« Reply #772 on: July 14, 2013, 08:40:04 PM »
fuck this shit jason dill is a fucking dweeb he has all his little minions hanging on the edge of his beard waiting to do anything he says is cool. yeah sure i know i would cling to him the same if he was my favorite skater and yeah we all know dill is an egotistical shithead thats clearly apparent by what little kiddies he hangs around with. but god damn this dude should just skate, no interviews that will inevitably piss me off at some point or another and especially no bullshit me hanging out with the odd future dudes looking cool as shit in the credits of pretty sweet. give me a break.

Randozzi

« Reply #773 on: July 14, 2013, 09:36:48 PM »
as long as Dill and AVE keep filming and shooting photos, that's what matters.
they are talented skaters and have inspired many others doing what they love to do.
very few people can say that.

Fucking Awesome is a great name for a board company. if they use a good wood co., i'll pick one up.

Spaced Cadet

• Rep: 113
« Reply #774 on: July 14, 2013, 10:00:17 PM »
Some hideous FA Vans shoes coming. Is it impossible to put the logo on there just once?

Fake Tits

« Reply #775 on: July 14, 2013, 10:42:22 PM »
Expand Quote
anthony van engelen was a legitimate smackhead
[close]

smack = heroin

ave was a crystal meth/ ritalin weirdo. i would probably like him better if he had a heroin problem, someone slip him a bundle at the next demo they see him at. make sure dill doesnt get it first...

lord knows they both have the veins for funky town.  shiiiit.. you could hit dill with a pick, blindfolded, while wearing rollerblades on an ice skating rink. 

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #776 on: July 15, 2013, 07:21:18 AM »
Some hideous FA Vans shoes coming. Is it impossible to put the logo on there just once?

Those are looking good.

stab

• Rep: -1
  • Jumping Beans is a cop
« Reply #777 on: July 15, 2013, 08:13:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

i like mac demarco  :-\
[close]

I opened this thread to hear about to read about two of my favorite skateboarders and somehow someone starts posting about mac demarco? What the fuck? So random and irrelevant but that guy's 2 albums last year are instant classics for me.

I didn't come here to dream or teach the world things;
define paradigms or curate no living days

CatchMyFADE

• Rep: 17
« Reply #778 on: July 15, 2013, 09:28:05 AM »

THIS.  Anyone else peep that castrucci portfolio pt 2 - straight gold

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 635
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #779 on: July 16, 2013, 12:55:53 PM »
Fucking awesome is getting some good product placement in this new Earl Sweatshirt video
ableSkateMag.com