Author Topic: How is Cory Kennedy?  (Read 21236 times)

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 271
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
Re: How is Cory Kennedy?
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2020, 04:04:25 PM »
I spent like 6 hours in the drunk tank when I was no longer drunk and seriously thought like 14 hours had passed. I would go fucking crazy in prison.

Abyss1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2020, 04:14:09 PM »
I spent like 6 hours in the drunk tank when I was no longer drunk and seriously thought like 14 hours had passed. I would go fucking crazy in prison.

I leave a bar, got jumped and ended up cuffed, and had to spend the night in the drunk tank.  although small I have   trauma from the experience and I get shit scared about what actual prison would have been like if I really did fucked up in life.

slapshakle

• Rep: 17
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2020, 04:39:57 PM »
Did anyone ever get to see his recent Skate Rate part?
I guess only people who bought it; got to see it.

He skates to Tupac, it's good.

Sweeps

• Rep: 14
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2020, 05:25:04 PM »
Expand Quote
I recall as he was about to begin serving time and laying low after the incident that Elijah Berle posted a quick clip of CK and some others skating around a parking lot bonking off the bottom of street lamps. Berle noted without mentioning the dude by name or tagging him that it was nice to see his friend with a smile on his face again... or something along those lines. I hope skating helps him find peace and I hope he commits to not repeating the same mistake. It's crushing for me to watch those clips of Ali Boulala trying to skate again... just pushing the board around and looking confused.
[close]

I'm convinced Ali is physically capable of skating, you can tell when he tries to kickflip that he's intentionally half assing it and bailing. My theory is that he's so consumed by the guilt of killing Shane that he either doesn't want to have fun on a skateboard, doesn't want to project an image of him having fun skating, or is just over skating in general. or some combination of the three. Just a theory I've come up with.

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2020, 05:35:50 PM »
So y'all think he'll have any dope prison tats?

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2020, 04:10:58 AM »
Expand Quote
I recall as he was about to begin serving time and laying low after the incident that Elijah Berle posted a quick clip of CK and some others skating around a parking lot bonking off the bottom of street lamps. Berle noted without mentioning the dude by name or tagging him that it was nice to see his friend with a smile on his face again... or something along those lines. I hope skating helps him find peace and I hope he commits to not repeating the same mistake. It's crushing for me to watch those clips of Ali Boulala trying to skate again... just pushing the board around and looking confused.
[close]

I'm convinced Ali is physically capable of skating, you can tell when he tries to kickflip that he's intentionally half assing it and bailing. My theory is that he's so consumed by the guilt of killing Shane that he either doesn't want to have fun on a skateboard, doesn't want to project an image of him having fun skating, or is just over skating in general. or some combination of the three. Just a theory I've come up with.

Not sure if this is some kind of weird joke but pretty sure Ali has brain damage and suffered serious physical injuries as discussed in his Epicly Later'd
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Googan Christmas

• Rep: 25
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2020, 04:21:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Is this a “stupid take” contest?

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2020, 04:37:49 AM »
I hope Cory is doing as best as possible.    All those casting stones are shitty people.   People make really horrible mistakes.   Horrible people constantly remind otherwise good people of that the rest of their lives.  Shitty people.   Don't be shitty.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2020, 06:52:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Did anyone ever get to see his recent Skate Rate part?
I guess only people who bought it; got to see it.
[close]

He skates to Tupac, it's good.

when will it be published online?

secondhandstoke

• Rep: -448
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2020, 10:07:05 AM »
if they let the mf out of prison, he better not come back to skating or he's going to get his ass kicked.

Cord Winer

• Rep: -1
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2020, 10:50:21 AM »
I so badly want to see Cory rise above all the crap from the past. He is such a phenomenal skater and has seemed to always be positive. Much love to him. The past is the past and you need to leave it there. I believe in him.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2020, 10:53:11 AM »
if they let the mf out of prison, he better not come back to skating or he's going to get his ass kicked.
-internet tough guy

secondhandstoke

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2020, 10:56:08 AM »
I so badly want to see Cory rise above all the crap from the past. He is such a phenomenal skater and has seemed to always be positive. Much love to him. The past is the past and you need to leave it there. I believe in him.

I want so badly for p-stone to come back.  Cory will get out of prison, p-stone's family will still be suffering.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2020, 11:00:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I want so badly for p-stone to come back.  Cory will get out of prison, p-stone's family will still be suffering.

Cory will have mental health issues for the rest of his life knowing he killed his good friend.   Its not murder person.  Fuck off a crawl under your fake attempt to act like you care for anyone when you want to put Cory in the same boat as a rapist/murder who buried the body in a surf board bag in the desert.

You secondhandstokedork are a piece of shit.

secondhandstoke

« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2020, 11:04:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Cory will have mental health issues for the rest of his life knowing he killed his good friend.   Its not murder person.  Fuck off a crawl under your fake attempt to act like you care for anyone when you want to put Cory in the same boat as a rapist/murder who buried the body in a surf board bag in the desert.

Mike Oxwelling you're the piece of shit for trying to paint cory as a victim.

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2020, 11:24:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

He's definitely NOT a rapist and NOT a murderer ya knuckle dragger.

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2020, 12:03:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

How did he paint Cory as a victim? Saying someone is going to suffer from longterm guilt and mental health issues for a tragedy they had a part in is not even close to claiming they're a victim.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

secondhandstoke

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2020, 02:52:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

if he not a murderer, why was he convicted of homicide and sent to prison?

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -280
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2020, 05:08:24 PM »
Some idiot that used to local at a lot of parks did 5 years for raping a girl at knife point. He’s now out and has been seen at the parks. What do you do?

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2020, 05:22:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Thats great.  I have to admit you have got me on definition.  Semantics.   You can call him a murderer.  Great job.

You're still out there comparing someone you know damn well had no intention of killing his friend to premeditated rapist murderer.   No planning on Corey's part obviously.    Nor did he rape him.   Nor did buried him in the desert.

Sure you can be that asshole...and equate him to Gator.   Great job.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 05:25:24 PM by Mike Oxwelling »

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2020, 05:28:04 PM »
Some idiot that used to local at a lot of parks did 5 years for raping a girl at knife point. He’s now out and has been seen at the parks. What do you do?
Skate code dictates that you have to vibe him out super passive aggressively and just hope he gets the point. Skate code is harsh but fair.

secondhandstoke

« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2020, 01:49:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Thats great.  I have to admit you have got me on definition.  Semantics.   You can call him a murderer.  Great job.

You're still out there comparing someone you know damn well had no intention of killing his friend to premeditated rapist murderer.   No planning on Corey's part obviously.    Nor did he rape him.   Nor did buried him in the desert.

he got behind the wheel of a car with absolutely no regard for his friends life.  now his friend has no life, his wife has no husband, his kids have no father.  but cory williams has a future in skateboarding thanks to fucktards like you.  i guess skateboarding is more important than destroying a life and family.

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2020, 01:57:18 PM »
heard his name in the clink is snuggle bandit
9/11 was a national tragedy

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2020, 02:00:28 PM »
I sent him 2 letters, but I didn’t realize that a person has to be on a list to be able to get there mail through.

Meekin

• Rep: 5
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2020, 02:15:48 PM »
not true lol
There was an interview with TK, when he was a plumber. He got asked if he gets recognized on the job and his response was "No. Plumbin in disguise." Everyone on SLAP thought he said "put him in the sky"

Patrick2G

• Rep: -303
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2020, 02:50:45 PM »
People taking a piss on him for this shit are ice cold. Can't imagine what he is going through.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2020, 03:01:44 PM »
Got no problems with CK. We as skaters have all done risky shit, comes with the territory. Its just unlucky for him and Pstone that on this particular occasion they sacked a life rail.

secondhandstoke

« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2020, 03:57:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

he got behind the wheel of a car with absolutely no regard for his friends life.  now his friend has no life, his wife has no husband, his kids have no father.  but cory williams has a future in skateboarding thanks to fucktards like you.  i guess skateboarding is more important than destroying a life and family.
[close]
This, along with everything else you’ve posted, sound like the interpretation of an elderly life-long republican.

and you sound like a fucking racist.

Switch_fsflip_noseslide

• Rep: -27
  • Nobody steals from Creed Bratton
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2020, 04:27:17 PM »
I just think of pstones kids and how I hope it's not like the ending of boardwalk empire. That's all I got to say about that
"Giovanni Reda sleeps with the fishes"

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 552
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2020, 04:35:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
This, along with everything else you’ve posted, sound like the interpretation of an elderly life-long republican.
[close]

and you sound like a fucking racist.