Author Topic: cavities  (Read 1671 times)

obeygiant

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
cavities
« on: September 22, 2006, 09:29:16 AM »
Who else feels like they have 10 cavities in their mouth right now because i do ... fuck and it feels like I have a filling coming out ... Time to go to the dentist .. fuck

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
Re: cavities
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 09:33:05 AM »
yeah i was at the dentist last week, she's a new dentist, i have 1 filling from years ago when my Molars came in and one got removed cas it was growing into another tooth - my only filling

I know my teeth are fine, she fucked about with my gums, they then bled for the next week now i've got some infection in there so need to go back she also told me i need 2 filling as they've "come out" i know this is bullshit as i have 1 filling whihc i can fucking see

Sketchy shit hmmmm

Good luck though
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

alec eiffel

• Rep: 1
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 11:06:49 AM »
I work in a dental clinic so no cavities for me. Floss your teeth motherfuckers!

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 11:31:52 AM »
word.  i've already had three root canals with the possibility of more work needed to be done.  it's amazing how much time, pain, and money you can save if you take decent care of your teeth.
btw, wisdom tooth removal is the fucking pits.  they numb you up but you can still feel them drilling.

mikefork

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 11:46:56 AM »
i have been needing a root canal for about a year now, i can't chew on the right side most of the time because of the cavity

eg gnar

• Rep: 0
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 12:08:26 PM »
Never had a cavity.
what would Muska do?

Mizzork

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 01:14:18 PM »
The only advice on teeth I've ever liked and followed outside of regular brushing:  Floss the teeth you want to keep.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 01:31:06 PM »
Well, thankfully I've been taking care of them little fellas so far, so I don't have much troubles. But I still have about 4 milk teeth (or whatever they are called, the first ones) and I don't have second teeth coming after them. So I'll just lose them when I'm 30 and they need to be replaced by implants, so I can start saving money already...

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 01:40:37 PM »
My guns have been bleeding lately, it'sd pretty gross. I think i need to see the dentist. Last time i had 8 cavities.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 01:40:52 PM »
Gums*
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2006, 01:54:37 PM »
had the same happening for a bit.  when you're brushing try pointing the bristles upward at an angle firmly so they get under your gums a little. 

fuckingvegan

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2006, 02:12:54 PM »
i have been needing a root canal for about a year now, i can't chew on the right side most of the time because of the cavity

yeah dude!

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2006, 02:18:56 PM »
I gots to go to the dentist. I don't think I have any but it's been over a year since my last check up.

I lied, it's been over two.

deluxe_six

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -68
  • I'm happy, won't you be happy with me?
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2006, 02:45:32 PM »
word.  i've already had three root canals with the possibility of more work needed to be done.  it's amazing how much time, pain, and money you can save if you take decent care of your teeth.
btw, wisdom tooth removal is the fucking pits.  they numb you up but you can still feel them drilling.
i had my wisdom teeth out a couple weeks ago and they put me to sleep for it. I had very little pain afterwards, so i just sold my perscription vicodin to my friends.

max power

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2006, 07:33:39 PM »
get those cavities fixed quick. it's better than a root canal or getting a severely decayed tooth extracted.

brown eye

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2006, 10:30:44 PM »
cavities is the worst shit ever, i got one i didnt get filled and it pisses me off, dentist is the gayest place ever

colinsthename

• Rep: 21
  • Ripping.
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2006, 11:01:39 PM »
i been getting fillings since i was real young, so they don't bother me much.  i brush and floss and all that shit, yet i still get them.  the nitrous oxide is pretty fun, so i don't mind the shit.  and my wisdom teeth weren't bad.  they weren't impacted or anything, so i got numbed up but true, i did feel them ripping that shit out.  no drilling, just straight plucking those motherfuckers. 
I hope one day Steve Austin is walking the street, I throw him a beer, and he stunners you.

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2006, 01:07:19 AM »
hate dentists, i hate how you just have to take their word for it. you cant challenge that you have cavities or whatever. they tell you that you have one, you get it fixed. i got sick of brushing and flossing and still 'getting cavities', so i dont have a dentist now, havent been for a couple years.
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

uruguay

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2006, 07:45:58 PM »
cavities is the worst shit ever, i got one i didnt get filled and it pisses me off, dentist is the gayest place ever
i stand behind this dude 100%.

CUDDLEMONSTER

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • reptiles
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2006, 09:24:10 PM »
never had a cavity. i have vomited on a dentist once. she tried to play it off like it was my fault but she had stuck her hand like halfway down my gullet and the fucking glove smell/texture forced my food out. i still had more check up left after that but fuck that, she just made me puke. so i just left. also when i was like 10 i knocked out my front tooth funning on a pool deck. all fixed now.

Penis_Monster

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2006, 11:50:11 PM »
never had a cavity. i have vomited on a dentist once. she tried to play it off like it was my fault but she had stuck her hand like halfway down my gullet and the fucking glove smell/texture forced my food out. i still had more check up left after that but fuck that, she just made me puke. so i just left. also when i was like 10 i knocked out my front tooth funning on a pool deck. all fixed now.

i use to vomit all the time at the dentist. They say not to eat anything at least an hour before your appointment, but i was always like "fuck that" - McDonalds Egg McMuffin is quite the hassle to mop up...

"I FEAR NO MAN"

what an abortion!

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2006, 11:52:42 PM »
sonicare brush works wonders.

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2006, 12:29:04 AM »
word to that. 

hate dentists, i hate how you just have to take their word for it. you cant challenge that you have cavities or whatever. they tell you that you have one, you get it fixed. i got sick of brushing and flossing and still 'getting cavities', so i dont have a dentist now, havent been for a couple years.
and word to that too.

woody

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2006, 10:16:47 AM »
At first I thought electric toothbrushes were just for lazy people, but they really work well. My dentist is convinced I floss almost every day when really its once a week at most.
let me just name a few of the hammers in this video...