Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 720516 times)

Dog the Bounty Hunter

Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #5640 on: July 04, 2019, 07:53:47 PM »
Expand Quote
New position and shift at work. Extra 10k a year, less work. The shift is Wednesday through Saturday, 8pm to 6am. Coming from Monday through Friday, 8-5.
[close]

Congrats on the raise. Ever do third shifts?
No, kind of worried about the lack of sleep.

TurdyBird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #5641 on: July 04, 2019, 10:27:07 PM »
Made out with a big titty girl but didn't get laid. She also told me I should quit my job. Mostly worth it but also kinda wack. Love my shredders tho
The chillest1

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #5642 on: July 05, 2019, 03:07:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
New position and shift at work. Extra 10k a year, less work. The shift is Wednesday through Saturday, 8pm to 6am. Coming from Monday through Friday, 8-5.
[close]

Congrats on the raise. Ever do third shifts?
[close]
No, kind of worried about the lack of sleep.

You’ll find a time when you can get your sleep. Invest in dark blinds or sleep mask to make it easier to sleep during the day.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #5643 on: July 07, 2019, 04:47:08 AM »
I was looking for a job and then I found a job.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #5644 on: July 07, 2019, 07:04:23 AM »
I was looking for a job and then I found a job.
And slap pals know i’m miserable now .

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
« Reply #5645 on: July 09, 2019, 02:14:19 AM »
I managed to keep a relationship going the past two months, but it just ended a couple days ago, and so last night I made an insta, solely so I could use their messaging system to stay up all night drunkenly sexting with this girl I used to hook up with, but no longer have her actual phone number.

Anyway, it's almost 5:30 a.m. here, I've drank a crazy amount of gin these last 12 hours, and I am absolutely not going into work today.

A.A

• Rep: -52
« Reply #5646 on: July 09, 2019, 08:56:50 PM »
Got these 3 pairs costing a total of $90. Hyped. But I don't need any more shoes!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 08:59:09 PM by A.A »
Twin Perks

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5647 on: July 09, 2019, 09:22:59 PM »
You get them online?
I want that middle pair

A.A

• Rep: -52
« Reply #5648 on: July 09, 2019, 11:08:12 PM »
You get them online?
I want that middle pair

Nah the local outlet.

If your a size 12 you can have em. I'm in Australia though.
Twin Perks

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5649 on: July 09, 2019, 11:20:30 PM »
Oh too bad, thanks for the offer though.
I'll try to hit an outlet or something, when I'm in NJ this weekend.

20matar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #5650 on: July 10, 2019, 08:43:02 AM »
Just got to Berlin yesterday.  Going to see Beirut tomorrow. Went to the ticket office to pick my ticket up today and the show was cancelled.
7:30 pm was too early for a concert anyways. More time to skate.

I’ve been trying to see them for awhile but my schedule never lines up.

I had to read this post outloud, since I thought you were heading over to Lebanon. Is the band really that good? I met a chick who really loved them, but I couldn't make myself sit down and listen to their albums. She's gone now.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #5651 on: July 10, 2019, 08:50:17 AM »
I've got a trip to Ocean City, MD planned for the 15th-19th. Yesterday morning the weather app said it was supposed to rain all 5 days of my trip, but yesterday evening it said sunny and high 80's for all 5 days. Stoked on that.

Not stoked on the 7.5 hour drive with 2 young children.....
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #5652 on: July 10, 2019, 08:51:41 AM »
Wife made me get rid of my flip phone and take her old iPhone (or she would stop paying my phone bill). I should be grateful but I hate having a smartphone. It's heavy, I'm now responsible for something stupidly expensive, and it's tempting to use all the time.

I can see why these things cause so many accidents, it's always chirping and shit and vying for attention and you can't really operate them solely by touch like a lower tech device (you can legally talk and drive in my state).

I was content with my shit phone and don't know why it was causing my wife grief, except when I had to call for directions. I guess I'll get Tinder now...

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5653 on: July 10, 2019, 08:56:02 AM »
Wife made me get rid of my flip phone and take her old iPhone (or she would stop paying my phone bill). I should be grateful but I hate having a smartphone. It's heavy, I'm now responsible for something stupidly expensive, and it's tempting to use all the time.

I can see why these things cause so many accidents, it's always chirping and shit and vying for attention and you can't really operate them solely by touch like a lower tech device (you can legally talk and drive in my state).

I was content with my shit phone and don't know why it was causing my wife grief, except when I had to call for directions. I guess I'll get Tinder now...

Dude, I didn't know that ANYONE still had a flip phone. I've seen homeless people that don't even have flip phones  :D

I always told myself I wouldn't really use a smartphone for anything but calls/texts, but boy was I wrong. I don't even use my laptop at home anymore because I can just use my phone for everything.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

Bagelskate

« Reply #5654 on: July 10, 2019, 05:51:47 PM »
I've got a trip to Ocean City, MD planned for the 15th-19th. Yesterday morning the weather app said it was supposed to rain all 5 days of my trip, but yesterday evening it said sunny and high 80's for all 5 days. Stoked on that.

Ayo, I live there! Any questions hit me up

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5655 on: July 10, 2019, 08:57:22 PM »
I’m super stoked on Spiridons. Almost as comfortable as UB. Not stoked on smoking.

You need some socks my man. And a cigarette holder. I used to get the gnarliest nicotine stains on my fingers and nails.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5656 on: July 11, 2019, 05:55:46 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Is it supposed to rain there next week or not? haha

The fucking weather keeps changing.....
FUCK YOU

Bagelskate

« Reply #5657 on: July 11, 2019, 06:22:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

It’s beautiful out rn, tomorrows rainy, more good weather for a while.

Gonna see the ponies??

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5658 on: July 11, 2019, 06:45:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Gonna see the ponies??

No idea. Is that island with the wild horses near there?

I've been to Ocean City a bunch of times but have never went there. I have an 8 year old daughter so she may enjoy that....
FUCK YOU

adiofootwear

« Reply #5659 on: July 11, 2019, 10:01:43 AM »
Spencer Hamilton joining Primitive. One of my favorite skaters.. I'm happy he joined a stacked team with good paychecks but the brand is so whack. When I think of Primitive I think of Zumiez. Most people I know who like the company don't even skate anymore.

Bagelskate

« Reply #5660 on: July 11, 2019, 11:18:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Gonna see the ponies??
[close]

I've been to Ocean City a bunch of times but have never went there. I have an 8 year old daughter so she may enjoy that....

It’s fifteen minutes away from oc and worth the drive. It’s called assateague. There’s a fee to get on the beach but it’s not bad, or former military is free. It’s a lot quieter than the oc beaches.

The horses are legit wild though and will bite/kick/charge you. Even if you don’t wanna pay to use the beach, drive over that way and you’ll still see them until they make you turn around.

Theres a bunch of trails to explore too if you’re into that.

Skip dumsers ice cream and hit up island creamery in Berlin. Ten minutes from oc but the ice cream is unreal with the same wait time as you’d have at dumsers

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5661 on: July 11, 2019, 11:34:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Gonna see the ponies??
[close]

[close]

It’s fifteen minutes away from oc and worth the drive. It’s called assateague. There’s a fee to get on the beach but it’s not bad, or former military is free. It’s a lot quieter than the oc beaches.

The horses are legit wild though and will bite/kick/charge you. Even if you don’t wanna pay to use the beach, drive over that way and you’ll still see them until they make you turn around.

Theres a bunch of trails to explore too if you’re into that.

Skip dumsers ice cream and hit up island creamery in Berlin. Ten minutes from oc but the ice cream is unreal with the same wait time as you’d have at dumsers

Nice, thanks man!

As long as the weather cooperates I plan to make this happen.
FUCK YOU

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #5662 on: July 11, 2019, 05:18:05 PM »
torn on this graphic. on the one hand, i am a sucker for cynical, misanthropic stuff like this, and lovesick is pretty cool overall. but this is pretty dark.

kind of struck a nerve since i was adopted and this kind of sentiment is pretty much the root of all my psychological problems, lol.

SirPizzaSlayer

• Rep: -72
  • Pizza Griptape
« Reply #5663 on: July 11, 2019, 05:56:18 PM »
torn on this graphic. on the one hand, i am a sucker for cynical, misanthropic stuff like this, and lovesick is pretty cool overall. but this is pretty dark.

kind of struck a nerve since i was adopted and this kind of sentiment is pretty much the root of all my psychological problems, lol.
I was gonna get adopted, but they decided no. So I went to live with me mum. Pretty good choice imo. Luv me mum as she is my last living parent.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 777
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5664 on: July 12, 2019, 11:29:29 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I was gonna get adopted, but they decided no. So I went to live with me mum. Pretty good choice imo. Luv me mum as she is my last living parent.

*stabbing motion*

SirPizzaSlayer

• Pizza Griptape
« Reply #5665 on: July 12, 2019, 12:24:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

*stabbing motion*
excuse you?

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #5666 on: July 13, 2019, 06:11:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

*stabbing motion*
  Stab joke when someone brings up theyre mom?  Ur a scumbag.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

SirPizzaSlayer

• Pizza Griptape
« Reply #5667 on: July 13, 2019, 01:27:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

*stabbing motion*
[close]
thank you

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #5668 on: July 13, 2019, 01:45:42 PM »
didn't want to turn it into this...

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 777
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5669 on: July 13, 2019, 02:33:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

*stabbing motion*
[close]
[close]
thank you

It was sir pizzaslayer doing the stabbing...

The root of all of frank psychological problems are being adopted,  sir pizza comes in to say how not being adopted was a pretty good choice iho.

Seemed kind of a dick ish thing to say; a kick in the nuts, under the belt, stabby remark etc etc

EDIT: I like that board, would definitely buy lovesick if they sold in shops over here.
+ the fact it struck a nerve should only be a reason to buy it off of them. You can always skate something generic another time
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 02:44:30 PM by behavioralguide »