Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 475999 times)

Rusty Champignon

Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #4260 on: October 11, 2007, 03:31:17 PM »
the new Radiohead album is like, good and stuff.

nah its really really good.

whoops, I meant to put this in things I am stoked on.

Rusty Champignon

« Reply #4261 on: October 11, 2007, 03:32:04 PM »
My dad had a heart attack today and is in ICU as I type.
Unfortunately, no visitors are allowed in the cardiac division at the hospital.
His heart rate was 181, normal was aroun 90something. And he only had 30% oxygen in his blood stream.

I'm not a dr. so i dont what the the fuck that all means, but I know its not good.

FUCK!
I don't want my dad to go, I love him to much and have to much shit going on right now. I could'nt handle it, I would snap.
We used to hate each other, but after I ventured out on my own, we bonded like crazy.

This sucks.

Not stoked.

I'm really sorry to hear that

tysj

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
    • yahtzee avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4262 on: October 11, 2007, 03:40:20 PM »
physics lab in 20 minutes

kev

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #4263 on: October 11, 2007, 03:47:28 PM »
My best wishes go out to Nate and Joshewuh's pops.

jrock

« Reply #4264 on: October 11, 2007, 03:48:13 PM »
His heart rate was 181, normal was aroun 90something. And he only had 30% oxygen in his blood stream.

I'm not a dr. so i dont what the the fuck that all means, but I know its not good.

FUCK!
I don't want my dad to go, I love him to much and have to much shit going on right now. I could'nt handle it, I would snap.
We used to hate each other, but after I ventured out on my own, we bonded like crazy.

This sucks.

Not stoked.

Damn, I'm sorry Josh.  I hope everything comes out alright. 

toonie

« Reply #4265 on: October 11, 2007, 03:49:04 PM »
rain all day
no sleep
migrane
it's going to start snowing very soon

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #4266 on: October 11, 2007, 03:57:19 PM »

FUCK!

This sucks.

Not stoked.

Sorry to hear it.

yeah dude!

« Reply #4267 on: October 11, 2007, 04:30:06 PM »
Real sorry to hear that Josh. Keep us posted and stay positive.

Joshewuhh

« Reply #4268 on: October 11, 2007, 04:43:26 PM »
Real sorry to hear that Josh. Keep us posted and stay positive.

I'm trying to keep a head up.
I just went and skated around the block.
Its amazing how good a skateboard can make you feel.

Any Time At All

« Reply #4269 on: October 11, 2007, 05:47:11 PM »
not too stoked on my job getting in the way of my relationship with my girlfriend, I don't see much of her on the weekends, not nearly as much as I'd like too.

mikefork

« Reply #4270 on: October 11, 2007, 05:54:03 PM »
i have two(maybe even three) equally beautiful and cool girls liking me right now, and i like both of them the same, so i have to make a decision. either way, one of them is going to end up hating me and i am going to be bummed out about it. i thought that if i avoided them for a few days then one of them would lose interest. this has done the exact opposite and i am out of ideas. i also don't want to blow either of them off because the last time i was blown off, i just ended up drinking non-stop and getting all depressed, and i would feel like the biggest scuzz bucket if i made one of them feel the same way

i went in for a job interview today and the computer system was offline, but the manager said that as soon as i passed in this one form he would hire me instantly. he also told me that i have to take a drug test and i know i am going to fail it

i haven't been able to skate in about a week and i probably wont be able to for at least another week or two

i can't make it to my college interview next week because even though it is an excused absence from school, my mom wont let me miss school
« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 06:00:09 PM by mike fork »

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #4271 on: October 11, 2007, 06:12:40 PM »
i have two(maybe even three) equally beautiful and cool girls liking me right now, and i like both of them the same, so i have to make a decision. either way, one of them is going to end up hating me and i am going to be bummed out about it. i thought that if i avoided them for a few days then one of them would lose interest. this has done the exact opposite and i am out of ideas. i also don't want to blow either of them off because the last time i was blown off, i just ended up drinking non-stop and getting all depressed, and i would feel like the biggest scuzz bucket if i made one of them feel the same way

i went in for a job interview today and the computer system was offline, but the manager said that as soon as i passed in this one form he would hire me instantly. he also told me that i have to take a drug test and i know i am going to fail it

i haven't been able to skate in about a week and i probably wont be able to for at least another week or two

i can't make it to my college interview next week because even though it is an excused absence from school, my mom wont let me miss school
Where's the interview?  Tell your mom your are going to school and deal with the consequences later- college is important enough to catch whatever heat you might get from your parents.

mikefork

« Reply #4272 on: October 11, 2007, 06:15:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Where's the interview?  Tell your mom your are going to school and deal with the consequences later- college is important enough to catch whatever heat you might get from your parents.
it is in boston, but my mom has to go too which is why i am bugging out. she might change her mind, but if not then i have to re-schedule it

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4273 on: October 11, 2007, 06:19:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
it is in boston, but my mom has to go too which is why i am bugging out. she might change her mind, but if not then i have to re-schedule it

Harsh.  What school?

mikefork

« Reply #4274 on: October 11, 2007, 06:28:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]

Harsh.  What school?
art institute at lesley. this is where problem #1 kicks in too because one of the girls knows the deen of admissions there, but i don't want to use her to get in because i would feel like a prick for blowing off the other girl, and then a bigger prick for using this girl

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4275 on: October 11, 2007, 06:38:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]

Harsh.  What school?
[close]
art institute at lesley. this is where problem #1 kicks in too because one of the girls knows the deen of admissions there, but i don't want to use her to get in because i would feel like a prick for blowing off the other girl, and then a bigger prick for using this girl

That's cool.  My girlfriend literally lives the next block over on beacon, there is also a rad polejam near there.  Nice neighborhood if you can stomach the obnoxious BU kids.

Good luck with the chicks.  I'm not envious of you having to deal with that.

mikefork

« Reply #4276 on: October 11, 2007, 06:40:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]

Harsh.  What school?
[close]
[close]

That's cool.  My girlfriend literally lives the next block over on beacon, there is also a rad polejam near there.  Nice neighborhood if you can stomach the obnoxious BU kids.
i think i know what pole jam you are talking about actually. as soon as we'r both back on it we should have a boston slap pal meet up with all the other boston area slap pals

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4277 on: October 11, 2007, 06:45:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]

Harsh.  What school?
[close]
[close]

[close]
i think i know what pole jam you are talking about actually. as soon as we'r both back on it we should have a boston slap pal meet up with all the other boston area slap pals

Agreed.  I'm going to try to hit up one of the four basketball courts around this weekend and see if I have any flick left in my ankle.

mikefork

« Reply #4278 on: October 11, 2007, 06:49:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]

Harsh.  What school?
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Agreed.  I'm going to try to hit up one of the four basketball courts around this weekend and see if I have any flick left in my ankle.
i'm going to ice and tape my foot up for the next couple of days. i might not be able to actually skate for a while, and if that is the case then i will just come and cruise around

defiantnate

« Reply #4279 on: October 11, 2007, 06:50:25 PM »

FUCK!

This sucks.

Not stoked.
I'm very sorry to hear that... keep your head up.

My best wishes go out to Nate and Joshewuh's pops.
Thanks kev...

I went to see the doctor today and he said I was in great shape and found nothing wrong with me. I still have the pains though, so it must be something... but as far as I know, I'm alright. I have a follow-up appointment in a month...

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4280 on: October 11, 2007, 06:53:26 PM »
My condolences go out to Joshewuh. I hope your dad gets better soon.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4281 on: October 11, 2007, 06:54:50 PM »
I just found a gash on my cat's side that's about the size of a dime. Not hyped on that.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

Any Time At All

« Reply #4282 on: October 11, 2007, 07:55:22 PM »
well idk what Rep: is, or if -1 is good or bad, but idk

Joshewuhh

« Reply #4283 on: October 11, 2007, 08:50:00 PM »
Thanks for all the positive thoughts guys.
I got an update about an hour ago.
He's stable right now and talking, but has to breathe assisted and has a machine hooked to him to slow his heart rate.

I don't know though, I have a bad feeling.
Its hard being optimistic somethimes.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #4284 on: October 11, 2007, 09:12:50 PM »
My wife's a doc and said although those stats aren't good, stats fluctuate like mad so its not the best indicator for whether he'll recover or not. If his heart didn't suffer too much damage and he didn't have a stroke he could be in OK shape. She said a lot depends too on how young he is and what his overall health is. I don't know your dad's situation but she said that recovery from heat attacks these days are the norm, so we'll keep our fingers crossed.

I don't know if that helps or makes things worse but keep your head up. Any way you cut that shit's rough, sorry to hear it.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2007, 09:15:27 PM by jesco white »

Young Jeezy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
  • AY!
    • youngjeezy.com avatar image
« Reply #4285 on: October 11, 2007, 09:14:58 PM »
pappalardo hate
JEEZY NEVER DIES

Joshewuhh

« Reply #4286 on: October 11, 2007, 09:16:13 PM »
My wife's a doc and said although those stats aren't good, stats fluctuate like mad so its not the best indicator for whether he'll recover or not. If his heart didn't suffer too much damage and he didn't have a stroke he could be in OK shape. She said a lot depends too on how young he is and what his overall health is. I don't know your dad's situation but she said that recovery from heat attacks these days are the norm, so we'll keep our fingers crossed.

I don't know if that helps or makes things worse but keep your head up. Any way you cut that shit's rough, sorry to hear it.

62yrs old
3 tours in Vietnam
Smoker of 40+ years.
Brain tumor surgery 4 years ago

Are we seeing a pattern yet?

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #4287 on: October 11, 2007, 09:21:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

62yrs old
3 tours in Vietnam
Smoker of 40+ years.
Brain tumor surgery 4 years ago

Are we seeing a pattern yet?

Damn. I'm not gonna try and cheerlead you some bullshit but if he survived 3 tours in Nam he's not one for shaking hands with death.

GnarGnarNick

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4288 on: October 11, 2007, 10:03:43 PM »
me and 3 friends got charged with 3rd degree felonys for skating at the football stadium, pretty not stoked on that.
and to make it worse the cops have my board and my mom isnt letting me get my license until she thinks im "mature"

tehmizzark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 17
« Reply #4289 on: October 11, 2007, 10:13:40 PM »
me and 3 friends got charged with 3rd degree felonys for skating at the football stadium, pretty not stoked on that.
and to make it worse the cops have my board and my mom isnt letting me get my license until she thinks im "mature"

LMAO