Author Topic: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested  (Read 280107 times)

poor alice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
Re: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested
« Reply #150 on: December 17, 2015, 02:57:13 PM »
You know a few days ago I was thinking "There hasn't been a mad skate-industry scandal in a while that I can remember. Except for the slight call out of Vans by Danny Way, things have gotten slow around here."Never in a million years was I expecting something of this nature. This is seriously fucked up (no shit). Scumbag's lawyer is obviously going with the "My client was exploited as much as the 12 year-old victim" and I can see why:

Barajas and Dadd were more than likely the main firestarters/ringleaders in this whole disgusting shebang. Even if this wasn't their idea, the fact that they went along with and facilitated this in any way says a lot about them. That's not to say that I'm absolving Scumbag of any blame seeing as he was soliciting a girl (of any age) out to his older quote/unquote friends, just that Dadd and Barajas deserve more blame/ shame/ prison bumming as they are older and should have a slightly more reliable moral compass than a 15 year-old internet "star" named Baby Scumbag who is known for being in questionable sexual situations.

That Dadd handed himself in after a sting operation is rather telling (and surprisingly astute of that fuckwit). It's worrying in the sense that it suggests that this is probably not an isolated incident as he knew how much he and his friends had fucked up. To me it seems that he knew he was going to be caught or implicated in some way and wanted a more favorable treatment from the law for handing himself in (Disclaimer: I'm from the U.K and am not actually sure if you are seen in a better light if you are handed in, but I'm assuming it's something similar to pleading guilty) in what could very well be a deplorable act that these guys pursue on a regular basis.

Having said all that and just to add to the age of consent debate going around here, I met and started dating a girl when she was 12 and I was 15. We were together for a good few months then and are recently back together and basically live together. She's 23 and I'm 26. I am in NO WAY saying Scumbag is fine to go ahead and try and fuck 12 year-old girls by lying to them and I am certainly not excusing him being involved in getting said girl to "perform sex-acts" with men of 20 plus, just wanted to add to that debate.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

shredbuffalo

• Rep: -43
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #151 on: December 17, 2015, 02:57:56 PM »
You guys always seem to be up on what RIDE channel is posting...Have any of you read the shit they've been putting up all day? They just posted a new article in which they quote Keelan and his lawyer professing his innocence.

http://theridechannel.com/news/2015/12/keelan-dadd-sexual-exploitation-statement?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ridesocial

Also, it seems as if there was a sting operation and the alleged victim didn't actually exist or have anything sexually done to her; it was an undercover cop posing as a 12 y/o girl.

I'm not a fan of any of these guys or DGK, but you might want to wait until all the facts come out before you jump to conclusions or pass judgement....

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #152 on: December 17, 2015, 02:59:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm gonna go ahead and wait for some actual details before I get my pitchfork out of storage. Some of y'all are like Trump supporters after San Bernardino. Good grief.
[close]
[close]

You've made more assumptions than anyone. Are you completely regular?
[close]

if you read i was playing devils advocate as i clearly wrote and they were all scenarios clearly specified by the words if, maybe, if they did, it could go both ways, etc. maybe your illiterate and just like to scan what i wrote rather than comprehend what i wrote.  You probably didn't see that it was my opinion as well.  And who's to say i didn't quote that for myself.  aint this a forum?
You spelled you're wrong while calling me illiterate person.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 03:01:47 PM by ChronicBluntSlider »

Gideon Choi

• Rep: 33
« Reply #153 on: December 17, 2015, 03:03:15 PM »
Except for the slight call out of Vans by Danny Way, things have gotten slow around here.

What happened with Danny Way and Vans?

Brett

• Rep: -14
« Reply #154 on: December 17, 2015, 03:03:33 PM »

Rats are abandoning ships , snakes are starting to bite snakes , scorpions are stinging something . everybody for themselves

Usually how it is when it all boils down to it. Not even the captain goes down with the ship these days. They once called it... Honour?

Cliff Coffman

• Rep: -51
« Reply #155 on: December 17, 2015, 03:06:11 PM »
You guys always seem to be up on what RIDE channel is posting...Have any of you read the shit they've been putting up all day? They just posted a new article in which they quote Keelan and his lawyer professing his innocence.

http://theridechannel.com/news/2015/12/keelan-dadd-sexual-exploitation-statement?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ridesocial

Also, it seems as if there was a sting operation and the alleged victim didn't actually exist or have anything sexually done to her; it was an undercover cop posing as a 12 y/o girl.

I'm not a fan of any of these guys or DGK, but you might want to wait until all the facts come out before you jump to conclusions or pass judgement....

What did you expect him and his lawyer to say? "YES, THESE ALLEGATIONS ARE COMPLETELY TRUE!"

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #156 on: December 17, 2015, 03:07:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm gonna go ahead and wait for some actual details before I get my pitchfork out of storage. Some of y'all are like Trump supporters after San Bernardino. Good grief.
[close]
[close]

[close]

if you read i was playing devils advocate as i clearly wrote and they were all scenarios clearly specified by the words if, maybe, if they did, it could go both ways, etc. maybe your illiterate and just like to scan what i wrote rather than comprehend what i wrote.  You probably didn't see that it was my opinion as well

Man thats a cop out Aatila , let me just post some of the stuff you wrote about a twelve year old girl

Who's to say the girl didn't lie about her age and say she was 14, or 15? Girls do that shit all day

This day and age people can't wait to tear you down. If anything i feel like the girl was bragging to her family about this dude and her parents probably was like hit them for all the money you can

Im sure she got with scumbag in hopes to being a star, shit didn't happen, she got played and see him all over instagram with other bitches, then with her being distraught and emotional I'm sure her parents was too embarrassed to admit their daughter got played told her to file a report and fuck him over.  Shit like this happens all of the time.

What do parents teach their kids? don't talk to strangers. Yeah its fucked up and it sucks she had to learn the hard way but the girl aint innocent either she's just as much at fault as the others.

She went in with the assumption she was going to get something in return and didn't.  tough luck,

this is where responsible parents would teach her to respect herself not put a price on your vagina. 

the reason why its a big deal is because he's famous

These are highly disturbing things to write ,pretty much victim blaming / victim shaming .  specially when the victim is 12 years old

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 900
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #157 on: December 17, 2015, 03:07:49 PM »

The facts will never fully come out I would imagine, unless it was a sting and they have some type of proof.

You also may have noticed that Danny Way is still regularly called a murderer when the "facts" show that he was not. Regardless of what happens, Keelan will always be a pedo in the public's eye.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #158 on: December 17, 2015, 03:08:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

if you read i was playing devils advocate as i clearly wrote and they were all scenarios clearly specified by the words if, maybe, if they did, it could go both ways, etc. maybe your illiterate and just like to scan what i wrote rather than comprehend what i wrote. �You probably didn't see that it was my opinion as well. �And who's to say i didn't quote that for myself. �aint this a forum?
[close]
You spelled you're wrong while calling me illiterate person.

apple auto correct if you know about it.  It still doesn't change the fact that you scanned for keywords in my responses and made your own assumption.  pretty much everyone is making an assumption about what happened just like you.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #159 on: December 17, 2015, 03:09:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

if you read i was playing devils advocate as i clearly wrote and they were all scenarios clearly specified by the words if, maybe, if they did, it could go both ways, etc. maybe your illiterate and just like to scan what i wrote rather than comprehend what i wrote.  You probably didn't see that it was my opinion as well
[close]

Man thats a cop out Aatila , let me just post some of the stuff you wrote about a twelve year old girl

Expand Quote
Who's to say the girl didn't lie about her age and say she was 14, or 15? Girls do that shit all day
[close]

Expand Quote
This day and age people can't wait to tear you down. If anything i feel like the girl was bragging to her family about this dude and her parents probably was like hit them for all the money you can
[close]

Expand Quote
Im sure she got with scumbag in hopes to being a star, shit didn't happen, she got played and see him all over instagram with other bitches, then with her being distraught and emotional I'm sure her parents was too embarrassed to admit their daughter got played told her to file a report and fuck him over.  Shit like this happens all of the time.
[close]

Expand Quote
What do parents teach their kids? don't talk to strangers. Yeah its fucked up and it sucks she had to learn the hard way but the girl aint innocent either she's just as much at fault as the others.
[close]

Expand Quote
She went in with the assumption she was going to get something in return and didn't.  tough luck,
[close]

Expand Quote
this is where responsible parents would teach her to respect herself not put a price on your vagina.  
[close]

Expand Quote
the reason why its a big deal is because he's famous
[close]

These are highly disturbing things to write ,pretty much victim blaming / victim shaming .  specially when the victim is 12 years old
first of all your grabbing what you like to read.  How about you quote the whole paragraph i wrote.  I wrote what if? for majority of my responses. do you really think the girl said hey I'm 12 steven? again.  Everything i said is in reference to my thoughts/assumptions whatever you want to call it on steven and the girl as again if you go through the timeline i put if keelan and the other guy was involved they should go to jail
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 03:15:36 PM by Aatila »

baby dick

• Rep: 7
« Reply #160 on: December 17, 2015, 03:13:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Except for the slight call out of Vans by Danny Way, things have gotten slow around here.
[close]

What happened with Danny Way and Vans?
nothing crazy, in his Weekend Buzz he said Vans will fuck up your feet/back and that kids only wear them because they look cool.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #161 on: December 17, 2015, 03:17:19 PM »
Well I definitely know who I want to see on the Weekend Buzz in the future.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 802
« Reply #162 on: December 17, 2015, 03:20:13 PM »
Well I definitely know who I want to see on the Weekend Buzz in the future.

me too.  the girl and her FBI agent. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

shredbuffalo

« Reply #163 on: December 17, 2015, 03:20:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

What did you expect him and his lawyer to say? "YES, THESE ALLEGATIONS ARE COMPLETELY TRUE!"

Did you read the article fucktard? It says that they (meaning Keelan and his lawyer if you don't understand) have evidence completely exonerating him of any involvement/guilt what so ever, and the D.A. refused to accept it and charged him anyhow...If you're going to try to prove your intelligence and try to start stupid arguments with strangers (and fellow skaters) over the internet, at least do your research and get some information on the subject.

Cliff Coffman

« Reply #164 on: December 17, 2015, 03:25:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Did you read the article fucktard? It says that they (meaning Keelan and his lawyer if you don't understand) have evidence completely exonerating him of any involvement/guilt what so ever, and the D.A. refused to accept it and charged him anyhow...If you're going to try to prove your intelligence and try to start stupid arguments with strangers (and fellow skaters) over the internet, at least do your research and get some information on the subject.

lol you sound mad faggot

Want to compare degrees of education?

Manolo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 467
« Reply #165 on: December 17, 2015, 03:27:55 PM »

Rats are abandoning ships , snakes are starting to bite snakes , scorpions are stinging something . everybody for themselves

More like lawyers are taking control.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #166 on: December 17, 2015, 03:29:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

did YOU read the multitude of articles before jumping to a conclusion, fucktard? the sting operation was set up AFTER the three of them had their way with her. for fucks sake...
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 03:34:06 PM by Iceman »

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #167 on: December 17, 2015, 03:31:31 PM »
if you read i was playing devils advocate as i clearly wrote and they were all scenarios clearly specified by the words if, maybe, if they did, it could go both ways, etc. maybe your illiterate and just like to scan what i wrote rather than comprehend what i wrote.  You probably didn't see that it was my opinion as well.  And who's to say i didn't quote that for myself.  aint this a forum?

devils advocate = voicing how you really feel about the situation while still leaving room later to retract it if and when you get shit for it

« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 03:34:25 PM by Andrew »
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

Cliff Coffman

« Reply #168 on: December 17, 2015, 03:33:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

did YOU read the multitude of articles before jumping to a conclusion, fucktard? the sting operation was set up AFTER the three of them had their way with her. for fucks sake...

lol owned

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #169 on: December 17, 2015, 03:35:06 PM »
Why do people keep saying DGK??? They left or got booted from DGK/Kayo ages ago.

Regardless this is a very fucked up situation.

Also that little shit knew exactly what he was doing and I would bet money this isn't a first. These dudes have probably been running this shit for a while...

Cliff Coffman

« Reply #170 on: December 17, 2015, 03:39:15 PM »
Why do people keep saying DGK??? They left or got booted from DGK/Kayo ages ago.

Also that little shit knew exactly what he was doing and I would bet money this isn't a first. These dudes have probably been running this shit for a while...

Maybe because without Kayo, who probably encouraged this type of behavior to sell their product, nobody would know who the fuck these two are. 

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2015, 03:42:47 PM »

It's not like DGK exploited that kid right? I mean, they always had his best interest in mind and looked out for him at every opportunity. It's really shocking he ended up in a situation like this...

But in all seriousness, where the fuck were this kids parents?
you never know about pre-cum 

shredbuffalo

« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2015, 03:48:37 PM »
Yes, I actually did read the articles, and I'm not jumping to any conclusions...Remember I suggested waiting for all the facts to come to light before doing so?

I was speaking of this:
"On November 17, the New York Daily News reports, a detective posed as the 12-year-old girl and arranged, via text text message, to meet Fernandez and Barajas at an abandoned house for sex."
The article does not say that the three of them had sex with her when they initially picked her up...It just says that she agreed to have sex with them in exchange for whatever Baby Scumbag offered (meeting celebrities, appearing on a fake MTV show, etc...) at which time a detective posed as the 12 year old and agreed to meet with them for the sexual activity to take place (aka "sting operation").

And here is what Keelan's lawyer said:
"Mr. Dadd's attorney, Anthony Willoughby, contacted Detective Flores and articulated that based upon the dates provided by the Detective as to the alleged incident, he could provide authorities with objective evidence proving that Mr. Dadd could not have been present at the times alleged. This evidence was not taken into consideration by Detective Flores. Instead, in a miscarriage of justice and Mr. Dadd�s due process rights, Detective Flores stated to Mr. Willoughby that regardless of any objective evidence, he would proceed forth with presenting the case to the Los Angeles District Attorney."
This means that Keelan supposedly has an alibi for the dates that these events allegedly happened.

And no, I don't want to compare dick sizes, um excuse me, education degrees with you. You're a stranger on the internet who likes to argue with and try to make people feel stupid for sharing their opinion....

Retox

• Rep: -47
« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2015, 03:53:21 PM »
You are a dumbass if you believe the lawyer's blanket statement.

ungzilla

« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2015, 04:00:34 PM »

from the KTLA article:

"Dadd was charged with lewd act upon a child, oral copulation of a person under 14, and oral copulation of a person under 16 for crimes that allegedly occurred Nov. 4."

That's more than just responding to a sting operation, which the other article stated occurred on the 17th.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 04:06:14 PM by ungzilla »

hufs calve muscles

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
« Reply #175 on: December 17, 2015, 04:01:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It's not like DGK exploited that kid right? I mean, they always had his best interest in mind and looked out for him at every opportunity. It's really shocking he ended up in a situation like this...

But in all seriousness, where the fuck were this kids parents?

Yep true.... No one has ever used weed, girls or alcohol to sell skate shit before.  ::)

Whateves

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #176 on: December 17, 2015, 04:01:09 PM »
Yes, I actually did read the articles, and I'm not jumping to any conclusions...Remember I suggested waiting for all the facts to come to light before doing so?

I was speaking of this:
"On November 17, the New York Daily News reports, a detective posed as the 12-year-old girl and arranged, via text text message, to meet Fernandez and Barajas at an abandoned house for sex."
The article does not say that the three of them had sex with her when they initially picked her up...It just says that she agreed to have sex with them in exchange for whatever Baby Scumbag offered (meeting celebrities, appearing on a fake MTV show, etc...) at which time a detective posed as the 12 year old and agreed to meet with them for the sexual activity to take place (aka "sting operation").

are you being intentionally obtuse?

"For crimes allegedly committed Nov. 4, he was charged with: lewd act upon a child; oral copulation of a person under 16; sexual penetration by a foreign object; and lewd act upon a child. For alleged crimes on Nov. 13, Barajas was charged with unlawful sexual intercourse; oral copulation of a person under 14; oral copulation of a person under 16; two counts of sexual penetration by a foreign object; and lewd act upon a child.

For alleged offenses on Nov. 14, he was charged with: attempted lewd act upon a child; and contact with minor for sexual offense.

Dadd was charged with lewd act upon a child, oral copulation of a person under 14, and oral copulation of a person under 16 for crimes that allegedly occurred Nov. 4.

All alleged felonies were committed upon a minor victim identified as �T.A.� in the criminal complaint."
http://ktla.com/2015/12/17/15-year-old-pro-skater-steven-fernandez-his-manager-2nd-skater-arrested-on-suspicion-of-sexual-exploitation-of-12-year-old-girl-lapd/

edit: whoops, didn't see your post ungzilla, thanks for covering it

« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 04:03:41 PM by Andrew »
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

Cliff Coffman

« Reply #177 on: December 17, 2015, 04:08:49 PM »

I was speaking of this:

And here is what Keelan's lawyer said:
"Mr. Dadd's attorney, Anthony Willoughby, contacted Detective Flores and articulated that based upon the dates provided by the Detective as to the alleged incident, he could provide authorities with objective evidence proving that Mr. Dadd could not have been present at the times alleged. This evidence was not taken into consideration by Detective Flores. Instead, in a miscarriage of justice and Mr. Dadd�s due process rights, Detective Flores stated to Mr. Willoughby that regardless of any objective evidence, he would proceed forth with presenting the case to the Los Angeles District Attorney."
This means that Keelan supposedly has an alibi for the dates that these events allegedly happened.

And no, I don't want to compare dick sizes, um excuse me, education degrees with you. You're a stranger on the internet who likes to argue with and try to make people feel stupid for sharing their opinion....

nobody is reading this wall of text with your shit opinion, faggot

TrustNo1

• Rep: 2
« Reply #178 on: December 17, 2015, 04:12:00 PM »
Kind of crazy how many little girls are defending this kid on social media. This whole situation is so fucked, can't really say that I'm surprised though, shitty people do shitty things. Everyone knew nothing good would come from the 'Baby Scumbag' gimmick. Hopefully all the facts come to light in the near future so we have more than just assumptions to go off.

Tay

« Reply #179 on: December 17, 2015, 04:14:33 PM »
New Honey product dropping soon, stay tuned.