Author Topic: John Fitzgerald Off Zero  (Read 135299 times)

RCB3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 428
Re: John Fitzgerald Off Zero
« Reply #210 on: May 07, 2012, 04:49:49 PM »
Holy Fuck, I keep coming to this topic to see if there's any news on what team John is on and I'll I see is this shit. Argue somewhere else.

Irvine-Sucks.com

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 987
« Reply #211 on: May 07, 2012, 04:52:41 PM »
Holy Fuck, I keep coming to this topic to see if there's any news on what team John is on
That's your first problem, bud.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #212 on: May 07, 2012, 04:59:51 PM »
im super stoked on TheRealDeal right now. i say keep it coming, US History was my favorite class in school and I haven't learned this much since college.

AssBandit

• Rep: 60
  • trip ouuuuttt brooooo...
« Reply #213 on: May 07, 2012, 05:00:27 PM »
I'm like every one else that just clicked on this topic cause i thought it was strange that an am getting off zero deserved 8pages worth of conversation. �

fuck books!

jk ;)

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #214 on: May 07, 2012, 05:36:13 PM »
im super stoked on TheRealDeal right now. i say keep it coming, US History was my favorite class in school and I haven't learned this much since college.

are you kidding? go read the favourite regular conspiracy theories thread and you'd probably learn more.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #215 on: May 07, 2012, 05:40:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

are you kidding? go read the favourite regular conspiracy theories thread and you'd probably learn more.

i was mostly just referring to learning about/refreshing my us history. i think im going to read that book Hunter S Thompson wrote about the hells angels soon, im pretty hyped on learning some of those stories but im not sure if his writing style will bug me. only one way to find out.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #216 on: May 07, 2012, 06:49:00 PM »
K gets it.
Realdeal- YOU ARE FUCKING regular. It is very clear that the north DID NOT FIGHT TO END SLAVERY. The South fought to preserve it. The north fought to preserve the union and to prevent all of the economic and political issues that would come of secession. In fact, the Emancipation Proclamation was given with the reason that freeing slaves would destroy the economic engine of the southern war effort, and as everybody knows, it only applied to states in rebellion. To say that slavery was a manufactured reason for the war invented by the north is completely ignorant of fact. It was the real reason the SOUTH started the civil war, as the Vice President of the Confederacy stated several posts of mine ago. You know that right? The south started it? Seems like a basic thing but your narrative ignores that entirely. Go start a regular conspiracy thread about the Rothschilds and stop arguing about real history.

Lincoln didn't ignore the constitution with habeas corpus, which clearly states that it must remain during peace time though it can, and has, been lifted during war, even though I do agree it was not a good move and was very authoritarian. Drafts suck, and like every other American war, the civil war was a rich man's fight but a poor man's battle and there were tons of class related rebellions on BOTH sides. But If you think the south was doing anything different you are crazy. Again though, the reason it was a rich man's war was because of the relationship of slavery to the economy in both the north and south.  It was considered total war, meaning all of the resources and manpower of both sides went to the war. I'm not saying it was a wonderful thing and that war is awesome. I've been pretty consistent in not thinking that. What I am saying is that this war was fought to maintain the "Peculiar institution" by the south.

AOL/Time Warner is a foreign company? Really? AOL/Time Warner is American as fuck, and definitely is one of the small interests that controls a great deal of American media. Saying its all lies is a stupid conspiracy theorist approach to it though. I could get into the proper way to read documents like that, but it would take a lot of text. It comes down to this- the media doesn't lie to maintain MIC control and all of that, they simply only tell the parts of the story they like to further their agenda. If there is other information, it should also be presented. If it is as flawed as you think it is, then you should be able to actually take it down point by point, but if you can't, simply saying "don't trust that" isn't really fair. Besides, it wasn't the main point of my argument.

If you want though I could get into support of my point by people like prize winning Civil War historian Eric Foner, who I believe is the head of the history department at Columbia, specializes in the civil war, was named the head of the American Historical association in 2000, as well as one of the "500 professors who hate America" for his teach-ins at Columbia against the Iraq war. No links though, I actually read his books.

Not that any of that matters though, as you still can't explain why the south didn't fight the civil war over slavery, even though the Vice President of the Confederacy claimed it did. I just tend to believe the guy who was 2nd in command of their government a bit more than a guy obsessed with the Rothschilds living 150 years later. Just me though.

In a similar way that supporting or validating the Nazis is supporting and validating the holocaust, supporting or validating the confederacy is supporting and validating slavery.That was the beginning of this argument- Does supporting the confederacy mean supporting slavery? The answer is a clear YES.

And yes, there were all sorts of economic reasons the south supported slavery, including the value of using 100% stolen labor to produce goods that would be lost, but that is still slavery as a reason.

In the end, SLAVERY was the reason the Confederate states.

Oh, and this "I'm not ridiculing others for not learning..." bullshit is stupid.  I personally believe people should have to defend their claims, and if you don't know what is being discussed, I go with "It is better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you the fool than open it and remove all doubt." I don't know shit about music, hence, no arguments from me in music
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

thugnificent

« Reply #217 on: May 07, 2012, 06:54:46 PM »

victor333

« Reply #218 on: May 07, 2012, 07:09:51 PM »
It's 2012. You should know how to link images by now

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #219 on: May 07, 2012, 07:11:13 PM »
Nah son, free pie.

Genesee

• Rep: -1
« Reply #220 on: May 07, 2012, 07:12:36 PM »
my feelings toward this thread.

thugnificent

« Reply #221 on: May 07, 2012, 07:36:40 PM »
it shows up fine on my screen. victor isnt worthy of beholding such slick imagery anyhow

pootysnacks

• Rep: -8
  • HI
    • SATANSWEINER avatar image
« Reply #222 on: May 07, 2012, 07:40:28 PM »
lol yall gay

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #223 on: May 07, 2012, 08:07:56 PM »
Holy Fuck, I keep coming to this topic to see if there's any news on what team John is on and I'll I see is this shit. Argue somewhere else.
this.
gipper you are beyond lame

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #224 on: May 07, 2012, 08:16:53 PM »

more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

mattofallmatts

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -110
  • "I will not skateboard in the halls"
« Reply #225 on: May 07, 2012, 08:27:02 PM »
K gets it.
Realdeal- YOU ARE FUCKING regular. It is very clear that the north DID NOT FIGHT TO END SLAVERY. The South fought to preserve it. The north fought to preserve the union and to prevent all of the economic and political issues that would come of secession. In fact, the Emancipation Proclamation was given with the reason that freeing slaves would destroy the economic engine of the southern war effort, and as everybody knows, it only applied to states in rebellion. To say that slavery was a manufactured reason for the war invented by the north is completely ignorant of fact. It was the real reason the SOUTH started the civil war, as the Vice President of the Confederacy stated several posts of mine ago. You know that right? The south started it? Seems like a basic thing but your narrative ignores that entirely. Go start a regular conspiracy thread about the Rothschilds and stop arguing about real history.

Lincoln didn't ignore the constitution with habeas corpus, which clearly states that it must remain during peace time though it can, and has, been lifted during war, even though I do agree it was not a good move and was very authoritarian. Drafts suck, and like every other American war, the civil war was a rich man's fight but a poor man's battle and there were tons of class related rebellions on BOTH sides. But If you think the south was doing anything different you are crazy. Again though, the reason it was a rich man's war was because of the relationship of slavery to the economy in both the north and south.  It was considered total war, meaning all of the resources and manpower of both sides went to the war. I'm not saying it was a wonderful thing and that war is awesome. I've been pretty consistent in not thinking that. What I am saying is that this war was fought to maintain the "Peculiar institution" by the south.

AOL/Time Warner is a foreign company? Really? AOL/Time Warner is American as fuck, and definitely is one of the small interests that controls a great deal of American media. Saying its all lies is a stupid conspiracy theorist approach to it though. I could get into the proper way to read documents like that, but it would take a lot of text. It comes down to this- the media doesn't lie to maintain MIC control and all of that, they simply only tell the parts of the story they like to further their agenda. If there is other information, it should also be presented. If it is as flawed as you think it is, then you should be able to actually take it down point by point, but if you can't, simply saying "don't trust that" isn't really fair. Besides, it wasn't the main point of my argument.

If you want though I could get into support of my point by people like prize winning Civil War historian Eric Foner, who I believe is the head of the history department at Columbia, specializes in the civil war, was named the head of the American Historical association in 2000, as well as one of the "500 professors who hate America" for his teach-ins at Columbia against the Iraq war. No links though, I actually read his books.

Not that any of that matters though, as you still can't explain why the south didn't fight the civil war over slavery, even though the Vice President of the Confederacy claimed it did. I just tend to believe the guy who was 2nd in command of their government a bit more than a guy obsessed with the Rothschilds living 150 years later. Just me though.

In a similar way that supporting or validating the Nazis is supporting and validating the holocaust, supporting or validating the confederacy is supporting and validating slavery.That was the beginning of this argument- Does supporting the confederacy mean supporting slavery? The answer is a clear YES.

And yes, there were all sorts of economic reasons the south supported slavery, including the value of using 100% stolen labor to produce goods that would be lost, but that is still slavery as a reason.

In the end, SLAVERY was the reason the Confederate states.

Oh, and this "I'm not ridiculing others for not learning..." bullshit is stupid.  I personally believe people should have to defend their claims, and if you don't know what is being discussed, I go with "It is better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you the fool than open it and remove all doubt." I don't know shit about music, hence, no arguments from me in music

But really, well written argument/defense.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaany way I heard that Jim Greco is off ZERO.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #226 on: May 07, 2012, 08:30:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
this.
gipper you are beyond lame
These posts only encourage me more. Morons who come on slap assuming that a thread will be about the same thing for more than one page deserve punishment for their foolishness.

Did you guys know that the reason the U.S. celebrates Cinco De Mayo is related to the Civil War? France was the main backer of the South at the time of the civil war, and the battle that is commemorated on that day took place right around the same time. Britain, France, and Spain (I think, not sure on Spain) came to collect debts, the other two countries settled with Mexico, but France was into war for territory in Mexico so no deal was found. Miraculously the out-gunned Mexican army won. If France won that and had outposts in Mexico during the Civil War, the outcome would have been way dfferent.
In the 60's Chicano activists were looking for a way to celebrate Mexican culture in the U.S. and came upon this one. They realized it was a victory for both the U.S. and Mexico, and began really promoting it in the U.S. That's why it is a bigger holiday in the U.S. than Mexico.

What kind of board is John Fitzgerald riding? A fucking skateboard, and he's amazing on it.

Actually, your answer is at the end of this video:

trannies and mannies

« Reply #227 on: May 07, 2012, 08:39:54 PM »
This thread is burnt

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #228 on: May 07, 2012, 09:06:02 PM »
i would fuck the shit outta Nicki Minaj. itd be interesting to hear her moan in 3-4 different accents.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #229 on: May 07, 2012, 09:28:32 PM »
I heard her booty is fake. I'd still hit.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #230 on: May 07, 2012, 09:36:14 PM »
that bitch been thick since '03 back when she was was a Young Money Benchwarmer, although her ass definitely has gotten bigger over the years. does anyone know if fake asses feel significantly different?

anyways

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #231 on: May 07, 2012, 09:58:30 PM »

Lil Kim says she's a put together gimmick, something like a collage.

I figure a booty implant would probably feel more real than breast implants though.

Strike A Pose

• Rep: -613
  • Get slapped!
« Reply #232 on: May 07, 2012, 10:08:29 PM »
I prefer hoodrat-Minaj

Seemed more freaky

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #233 on: May 07, 2012, 10:12:16 PM »
lil kim washed up than a muthafucka! she be lookin like the black miss piggy with her stank ass. i remember a while back she was supposedly dropping an album w/ preorders thru paypal that ended up never gettin released. kim just jealous cuz nicki been gettin all the coverage for female rappers while she remained the industry hoe with a lackluster career post 2004. Eve, MC Lyte & Bahdu still miles ahead of kim as far as female MC's go. nicki's had more industry success than kim ever had with her last 2 albums alone. real talk that bitch makin moves wit her fine ass

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 901
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #234 on: May 07, 2012, 10:39:17 PM »
Bitch has got sum skills too, my favorite verse of hers is in this

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #235 on: May 07, 2012, 10:45:01 PM »
lil kim washed up than a muthafucka! she be lookin like the black miss piggy with her stank ass. i remember a while back she was supposedly dropping an album w/ preorders thru paypal that ended up never gettin released. kim just jealous cuz nicki been gettin all the coverage for female rappers while she remained the industry hoe with a lackluster career post 2004. Eve, MC Lyte & Bahdu still miles ahead of kim as far as female MC's go. nicki's had more industry success than kim ever had with her last 2 albums alone. real talk that bitch makin moves wit her fine ass
Yeah, but she is taking all the moves from Lil Kim's playbook. That's why she's mad.

I think earlier in this thread I said I don't talk about music, but whatever. A cookie to whoever finds it in all that bullshit I typed up there.

Cadillac Ranch Dressing

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #236 on: May 07, 2012, 10:49:44 PM »
This thread should be renamed to "John Fitzgerald Off Zero... Gilbert Crockett Changes Clothes... Zero is Racist!!!...The Truth About the Civil War... Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Kim"

Damn guys.
"I got a fever and the only prescription is more Cadillac Ranch Dressing." - Jereme Rogers

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #237 on: May 07, 2012, 11:12:40 PM »
This thread should be renamed to "John Fitzgerald Off Zero... Gilbert Crockett Changes Clothes... Zero is Racist!!!...The Truth About the Civil War... Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Kim"

Damn guys.
Second best thread currently on slap? Number one CLEARLY goes to Dill stylin' on you. Thread of the year so far.

victor333

« Reply #238 on: May 07, 2012, 11:38:53 PM »
Bitch has got sum skills too, my favorite verse of hers is in this

No. Just. No.

no

naw

nope

nuh-uh

She's a disgrace to music in every way, and her "music" is the epitome of corporate-created bullshit. Her gimmick is terrible. I mean that voice thing she does, not her ass. Her ass is ok in my book.

DaSk8D00D

« Reply #239 on: May 07, 2012, 11:48:17 PM »
ayo she did kinda get off on Monster verse. kanye knows what he's doin