Author Topic: Darren Harper - vs - Stevie/SPENCER FUJIMODO  (Read 177670 times)

TMKF

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Darren Harper - vs - Stevie/SPENCER FUJIMODO
« Reply #270 on: August 26, 2010, 10:46:51 AM »
I dont know what happend but the shit Spencer pulled was fucked up, I've always been down for that guy too...not anymore.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #271 on: August 26, 2010, 10:52:03 AM »
well its not like ninja bearings was ever super hot product

« Reply #272 on: August 26, 2010, 11:47:31 AM »
well its not like ninja bearings was ever super hot product

Hahaha

Chris Brown

• Rep: 1
  • lurk less
« Reply #273 on: August 26, 2010, 12:01:41 PM »
y'all sounding dumb, stop looking at this like skaterboarders and put yourself in the situation. If somebody punches your friend in the face and you have your board in your hand 9 chances out of 10 you're gonna crack em in the dome. You think that yelling "stop!!!!" continuously or security is gonna break it up? Spencer was lookin' out for his boy. Everybody's gonna get mad because he was defending a friend? Harper instigated it and it sounds like Spencer knew that something was going to happen and tried to stop it before it escalated. No wonder people think of Sheckler and Lutzka when they think of skateboarding....even the skateboarders are afraid of shit getting real and being raw.

You guys are really appalled that this was all caused by people that rep the 'dirty ghetto kids' name? Get out of the suburbs and go into the city and you;ll see whats up.
life in 3D

Lurkenstock

« Reply #274 on: August 26, 2010, 12:02:06 PM »
Yes it is. If it's not agreed you're about to fight, it's a sucker punch.
I was just about to say this.
Two guys just talking/arguing and one guy punches the other in the face without warning, it is most definitely a sucker punch.

earlygrab

« Reply #275 on: August 26, 2010, 12:25:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Two guys just talking/arguing and one guy punches the other in the face without warning, it is most definitely a sucker punch.

These kind of comments are so confusing. I can only assume those who have only been in a couple fights in their life might agree with this idea, or maybe its a suburbs thing where people just try to punk each other and never actually fight.

And anyone trying to justify spencer's actions has alot of shitty life lessons to learn. good luck.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 12:31:24 PM by earlygrab »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #276 on: August 26, 2010, 12:37:05 PM »
y'all sounding dumb, stop looking at this like skaterboarders and put yourself in the situation. If somebody punches your friend in the face and you have your board in your hand 9 chances out of 10 you're gonna crack em in the dome. You think that yelling "stop!!!!" continuously or security is gonna break it up? Spencer was lookin' out for his boy. Everybody's gonna get mad because he was defending a friend? Harper instigated it and it sounds like Spencer knew that something was going to happen and tried to stop it before it escalated. No wonder people think of Sheckler and Lutzka when they think of skateboarding....even the skateboarders are afraid of shit getting real and being raw.

You guys are really appalled that this was all caused by people that rep the 'dirty ghetto kids' name? Get out of the suburbs and go into the city and you;ll see whats up.
You are a stupid person. Darren was on the ground, hands holding him up, face down. That's not self defense. That's being a bitch ass who got excited and wanted to be part of the beatdown.

Also, cities don't just consist of people beating the shit out of people with skateboards. I have lived in a city for a long long time now, and apparently I haven't "seen what's up." You country as fuck making stupid assumptions about the city.
The "dirty ghetto kids" name was made up by a wealthy skateboarder, who is from the ghetto, but is very very far removed from it.
 Same with everybody on the team. They aren't fighting for the right to walk to the corner store without getting harassed. This is some grown ass man jock mentality bullshit.
Not to mention, I don't think you have to fit a team name to the T. There are human beings on creature and dudes who don't smoke weed on baker. Its an image that they sell to kids.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #277 on: August 26, 2010, 12:43:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

These kind of comments are so confusing. I can only assume those who have only been in a couple fights in their life might agree with this idea, or maybe its a suburbs thing where people just try to punk each other and never actually fight.

And anyone trying to justify spencer's actions has alot of shitty life lessons to learn. good luck.
Huh? Are you serious? Most fights between actual gang members are agreed upon. Bar fights probably start with sucker punches, but a lot of the disputes in the ghetto start out with dudes arguing, then one dude calls the other guy out, then they go somewhere to fight.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #278 on: August 26, 2010, 12:50:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Huh? Are you serious? Most fights between actual gang members are agreed upon. Bar fights probably start with sucker punches, but a lot of the disputes in the ghetto start out with dudes arguing, then one dude calls the other guy out, then they go somewhere to fight.

i cant stop thinking that would end in a situation like this:

Inbred Jed

« Reply #279 on: August 26, 2010, 12:54:24 PM »
Plate of Shrimp moment -
Earlier today I was admiring a gentleman's umbrella hat in this melee video. Today at lunch I had to drive to my wife's work to deliver her work blazer she had left in my car. What did I see on my way? An old Asian lady wearing an umbrella hat  .....and it's not even raining, dude. As Bill S. Preston, Esquire would say: There's something strange afoot at the Circle K.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #280 on: August 26, 2010, 01:02:03 PM »

ScreamingHand

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #281 on: August 26, 2010, 01:03:42 PM »

All Hail Wu Welsh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
« Reply #282 on: August 26, 2010, 01:12:47 PM »
I'm completely baffled by anyone defending what spencer did, this wasnt some fuckin bar room brawl.  It's obvious it the newer video came out, the fight was going on for a good thirty seconds and once they were seperated and darren had his back turned he swung for the fences and then ran for his life like a little bitch.  I've been in situations where friends have been on receiving ends of the first blow, and i've never cracked a bottle over the dudes head.  Spencer's a straight up bitch, maybe if he stood there after he hit darren and took a couple of licks like a man i'd feel otherwise, but he fuckin scurried away as soon as made contact.

Beer Wizard

« Reply #283 on: August 26, 2010, 01:19:16 PM »

Ahah Darren holding up the peace sign and smiling at the end.

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #284 on: August 26, 2010, 01:42:28 PM »
bottom line is you fight with your fists not weapons and be a fucking man and anyone that supports fighting with a weapon has no confidence in themselves and is a pussy.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #285 on: August 26, 2010, 01:43:29 PM »
^ That pretty much should be the lesson of this. Nobody really cares that much about Stevie and Darren. Most of the comments are about what Spencer did.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
I know I don't live in the hood at all, but I've definitely seen some fights in school in some pretty hood places that erupt out of seemingly nowhere. Usually though, you end up talking to the kid who starts the fight and it has nothing at all to do with the kid he hit. It'll be some shit about his family getting kicked out on to the streets or some other insane life stress that is piled on top of all sorts of other bullshit, and then one little thing set him off. Usually though, that shit is pretty much considered a sucker punch if you didn't at least square up first.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #286 on: August 26, 2010, 01:52:38 PM »
I'm not saying none of them start with sucker punches. I'm just saying, a shitload of fights don't, and that Sucker punching is generally frowned upon. Especially, when that person was once your friend.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 01:55:16 PM by ChildoftheGhetto »

crunk juice

• Rep: -16
« Reply #287 on: August 26, 2010, 01:59:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i said that like 3 pages back.  also, it's not really much of a "fight" if there are security guards everywhere and shit's immediately going to get broken up.  

definitely not condoning what spencer did, but i can understand it to a point.  if you skate street in a city long enough, shit like this will happen to you.  crazy people will try to fight you in the streets or run you over with their cars, etc.  i've definitely hit people/cars with my skateboard in the heat of the moment.  it wasn't the smartest thing to do, but it's happened.  i for sure never ran away afterwards like a rat, though.  that was pretty weak.  

Ghost Face Nigga

• Rep: -34
  • Im black
« Reply #288 on: August 26, 2010, 03:07:47 PM »
when has darren harper EVER been irrelevant!? or spencer fujikoochie for that matter.....it was entertaining at least, but all this sucker punch talk is chump shit. i live in brooklyn; VERY close to the marcy projects . trust me niggas don't agree to fight............you don't like them you just do something about it. calling dudes up and agreeing to fight then letting them know your gunna punch them is absurd! that was some hood shit.

take a look at what said called "real niggas" do.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhV6Evvo8F2JaabscJ
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 03:14:51 PM by Ghost Face Nigga »
Horny 2 Skate

ProjectBluebeam

• Rep: 59
« Reply #289 on: August 26, 2010, 03:07:59 PM »
i wonder what spencer is up to right now

yeahisaidit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #290 on: August 26, 2010, 03:18:10 PM »
probably hanging out with jaime reyes

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #291 on: August 26, 2010, 03:19:49 PM »
when has darren harper EVER been irrelevant!? or spencer fujikoochie for that matter.....it was entertaining at least, but all this sucker punch talk is chump shit. i live in brooklyn; VERY close to the marcy projects . trust me niggas don't agree to fight............you don't like them you just do something about it. calling dudes up and agreeing to fight then letting them know your gunna punch them is absurd! that was some hood shit.

That's bitch nigga shit. A lot of niggas in the hood are on that gay sit now. Punching people when they're not looking, or when a bunch of their homies are around. That does not make you hard.

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #293 on: August 26, 2010, 03:37:23 PM »
Plate of Shrimp moment -
Earlier today I was admiring a gentleman's umbrella hat in this melee video. Today at lunch I had to drive to my wife's work to deliver her work blazer she had left in my car. What did I see on my way? An old Asian lady wearing an umbrella hat �.....and it's not even raining, dude. As Bill S. Preston, Esquire would say: There's something strange afoot at the Circle K.

I was just explaining plate of shrimp to a friend of mine, making your post a plate of shrimp moment.  It's been relentless lately.

mbcls

• Rep: -3
« Reply #294 on: August 26, 2010, 03:47:25 PM »
spencer was backin his friend, and thats whats up. people saying that was a bitch move, but i bet most people wouldnt do shit if it came down to it. i cant say if what he did was right or wrong, but having your boys back no matter what is real. i got respect for him

Ghost Face Nigga

• Rep: -34
  • Im black
« Reply #295 on: August 26, 2010, 03:47:48 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
That's bitch nigga shit. A lot of niggas in the hood are on that gay sit now. Punching people when they're not looking, or when a bunch of their homies are around. That does not make you hard.

i dont think its cool or hard, but everyone here is acting like they've never seen this kinda shit. peoples feelings are getting hurt over two completely irrelevant dudes. shit happens, its really not that terrible. the fucking guy smiled after! ITS THE REAL WORLD THIER IS NO SUCH THING AS FAIR. apparently from im hearing too darren jumped spencer after anyway. was that fair?. i dont think what spencer did was tough (i dont think he does either) but yall niggas sound like bitches crying about it, go write darren a love letter you fucking herbs

DEAL WITH  IT.
Horny 2 Skate

chuck d

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 234
« Reply #296 on: August 26, 2010, 03:54:11 PM »
Your blog is one of the whitest things on the internet.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #297 on: August 26, 2010, 04:04:20 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

can someone make a screen cap of that? so awesome that he's smiling at the end while spencer's high tailing it like a lil bitch. where's stevie in all this? i have a newfound respect for felix now as well. straight up standing up for his famous team mate and calling spencer out for being a total fuck boy. why did he hit a grown man with a skatebaord then start running? where was he trying to go? bitch move. bitch move. bitch move.

Boomhauer

• Rep: 43
  • Yep
« Reply #298 on: August 26, 2010, 04:10:35 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Looks like a fun time.

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #299 on: August 26, 2010, 04:12:32 PM »