Author Topic: Darren Harper - vs - Stevie/SPENCER FUJIMODO  (Read 177671 times)

strangefires

Re: Darren Harper - vs - Stevie/SPENCER FUJIMODO
« Reply #420 on: September 03, 2010, 07:33:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Ok I don't know how it was for you guys back then but I'm pretty sure the main reason skateboarders are so pussy is because everyone now a days has a gun and they have no problem shooting you. And I probably am considered a bitch cause I don't want to get into a fight with 5 other dudes who possibly have weapons and probably wouldn't hesitate to use them. But you can also say that those 5 other dudes are pussy too because they only prey on people that are alone and they also have weapons when all I have is my fists.
[close]

yikes

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #421 on: September 03, 2010, 07:54:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Ok I don't know how it was for you guys back then but I'm pretty sure the main reason skateboarders are so pussy is because everyone now a days has a gun and they have no problem shooting you. And I probably am considered a bitch cause I don't want to get into a fight with 5 other dudes who possibly have weapons and probably wouldn't hesitate to use them. But you can also say that those 5 other dudes are pussy too because they only prey on people that are alone and they also have weapons when all I have is my fists.
[close]

I usually am not a fight fan, but I have seen this one before, and it is FUCKING AWESOME. That dude deserved to get his brains bashed in for pulling that shit. He escalated it to that level.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

alienlurkshop

• Rep: -31
« Reply #422 on: September 03, 2010, 08:07:09 AM »
darren harper speaks on what happened.

strangefires

« Reply #423 on: September 03, 2010, 11:35:56 AM »
awesome. I love darren harper

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
« Reply #424 on: September 03, 2010, 11:37:39 AM »

are you stuck in a alter reality where everything posted here yesterday still needs to be posted over there?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #425 on: September 03, 2010, 12:28:40 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

are you stuck in a alter reality where everything posted here yesterday still needs to be posted over there?
Its funny his avatar is MIchael Scott. Reminds me of the office where he keeps trying to spread gossip, but everybody knows about it already.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #426 on: September 03, 2010, 12:54:48 PM »
Expand Quote
back in my day we smoked weed talked shit and listened to wu, now its Raekwon/beieber this DGK that.
[close]
http://www.torontosun.com/entertainment/2010/08/31/15193581-wenn.html  :'(

CHEF, NOOOOOOOOOOO!
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #427 on: September 03, 2010, 10:05:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
back in my day we smoked weed talked shit and listened to wu, now its Raekwon/beieber this DGK that.
[close]
[close]

CHEF, NOOOOOOOOOOO!
How the fuck does Justin Bieber get these people to work with him?
See, this is where that money vs. respect shit comes in. People are so busy chasing money to floss the hardest and are completely leaving dignity behind. You think back in the day the blind team would be posing under some teenie bopper 180ing over them at the world park? Fuck no. Now people got nothing but $$$ in their eyes and they don't care if they look like complete cunts while doing it.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #428 on: September 03, 2010, 10:22:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

CHEF, NOOOOOOOOOOO!
[close]
See, this is where that money vs. respect shit comes in. People are so busy chasing money to floss the hardest and are completely leaving dignity behind. You think back in the day the blind team would be posing under some teenie bopper 180ing over them at the world park? Fuck no. Now people got nothing but $$$ in their eyes and they don't care if they look like complete cunts while doing it.

I've never agreed more with anything you've said

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #429 on: September 03, 2010, 10:25:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
http://www.torontosun.com/entertainment/2010/08/31/15193581-wenn.html  :'(
[close]

CHEF, NOOOOOOOOOOO!
[close]

that's exatcly it. people just don't give a fuck anymore. musicians, skaters, actors, athletes. it's all about making money and shitting on your credibility.

(that vid with the dude pulling the strap out bummed me out at first. im glad he got his, but i think i wouldv'e beat the shit out of that guy 'till there was blood everywhere. he fucking threatened someone's life, so in that situation, a truck bashing would've been in order. does anyone know what happened afterwards? like how do those concerened citizens handle that once they find out a gun was pulled?)

edit: i also have never agreed more with anything you've said

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #430 on: September 03, 2010, 10:44:30 PM »
I feel you, but maybe Chef is laughing as he slices into some kobe beef while I'm sitting here eating Wendy's(figuratively speaking of course).

Call me a fool, but I declined my job offer at my internship because I couldn't deal with all the gassed up egos in the industry, from producers to cameramen(I interned at a local satellite communications company). Real talk this dude "shood" me like a fly one day while I was taping cables down at a shoot. I could have said something, but I wouldn't have graduated if I didn't finish my internship.

Now I wipe ass and help my mentally and physically disabled homie get dressed for work every morning for a mere fraction of the pay I could have had. I can honestly say I'm proud of what I do, but I'm not gonna front like I wish I wasn't eating better.  :-\
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 10:46:06 PM by Bruh Man »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #431 on: September 04, 2010, 12:29:23 AM »
There is a difference between looking out for yourself, and being straight up greedy. These dudes got plenty of money but whore themselves out left and right for more money than they could ever need. You gotta do what you gotta do to put food on your plate, but once you get to that point where you are fine, there should be a level of dignity. A good job should give you a solid combination of dignity and money. Some chick might be getting paid tons to get gangbanged on film, that doesn't mean she has a great job.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #432 on: September 04, 2010, 05:51:21 AM »
True, true. I'm just mad cuz I'm broke haha.

via

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
« Reply #433 on: September 04, 2010, 08:54:04 AM »
im not really sure whats going on with rappers these days. it almost like theyre just trying to see what they can get away with. raekwon working with justin beiber, and big boi opened for sound tribe sector 9? what the fuck happened to integrity? i know raekwon is still doing well off royalty checks alone, and big bois riches go without saying...so why? is greed that consuming?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #434 on: September 04, 2010, 10:32:53 AM »
its a social disease. Everybody thinks its alright to act like a total ho for money, so nobody is ashamed of doing it.

David

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #435 on: September 04, 2010, 10:41:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I feel you, but maybe Chef is laughing as he slices into some kobe beef while I'm sitting here eating Wendy's(figuratively speaking of course).

Call me a fool, but I declined my job offer at my internship because I couldn't deal with all the gassed up egos in the industry, from producers to cameramen(I interned at a local satellite communications company). Real talk this dude "shood" me like a fly one day while I was taping cables down at a shoot. I could have said something, but I wouldn't have graduated if I didn't finish my internship.

Now I wipe ass and help my mentally and physically disabled homie get dressed for work every morning for a mere fraction of the pay I could have had. I can honestly say I'm proud of what I do, but I'm not gonna front like I wish I wasn't eating better.  :-\

My grandfather had parkinsons & alzheimers and he also needed constant care. It was truly brutal. You have no idea how much respect you garner for what you do.

And as far as the whole bieber/chef thing goes, just think of how many kids will get turned on to better music bcause of it.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #436 on: September 04, 2010, 12:34:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Now I wipe ass and help my mentally and physically disabled homie get dressed for work every morning for a mere fraction of the pay I could have had. I can honestly say I'm proud of what I do, but I'm not gonna front like I wish I wasn't eating better.  :-\
[close]

My grandfather had parkinsons & alzheimers and he also needed constant care. It was truly brutal. You have no idea how much respect you garner for what you do.

And as far as the whole bieber/chef thing goes, just think of how many kids will get turned on to better music bcause of it.

i hope so, but i don't know man. how many kids are gonna really hear that song and be like "you know what? maybe i should buy wu tangs cd's from 15 years ago. it must be good." kids arent that smart these days and we all know it.
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #437 on: September 04, 2010, 01:00:10 PM »

Thanks man. Yeah I spent the last 6 months of my fathers life watching him rot in the hospital so I really understand some people just need the help and sadly a lot of the help available is pretty half-assed.

That's a good point about the music thing-everyone has to get put on somehow. Still, it's crazy to think Raekwon and Bieber got a song together haha.

As far as people willing to do anything for cash, I think some of it has to do with how it's pretty standard in these industries to live beyond your means.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #438 on: September 04, 2010, 09:03:04 PM »
He loves the streets
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

The Ghost of Lenny Kirk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
« Reply #439 on: September 05, 2010, 03:32:15 AM »
 fucking kanye west egging him on to do this. fuck him for suggesting it and raekwon...I expected more from someone like him. that really puts a bad taste in my mouth.

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
« Reply #440 on: September 05, 2010, 05:47:58 AM »
Youtube comment on the Darren video:

"How the fuck is lima still am and lenny is pro, marcus doesnt even skate, curtin is as ghetto as the dc housewives, keelan is fake, wades skating is gangsta, as soon as the board was taken from spencer his whole GANGSTA went away."

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #441 on: September 05, 2010, 09:01:05 AM »
^^ hahaha

blatablatblau

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -51
  • smurfs up
« Reply #442 on: September 05, 2010, 09:02:40 AM »
fuck darren harper dude sucks

Mullet Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -424
« Reply #443 on: September 05, 2010, 09:47:01 AM »
Expand Quote
You are correct, but I think these kids think that a "sucker punch" is any punch that knocks you the fuck out.

[close]
What punch were you referring to here then?

The one that knocked them out at some point in their life, creating this sorta distorted definition.

Yeah, it's a "cheap shot" because you knocked the fuck out. Fuck that. If you square up and scream on someone, it's fight time. It's not "look tough" time. It's fight time. Ever hear the term "fightin' words"? What exactly do you think that means? There are no cheap shots if you're in someone's face. How can you not figure that out?

A cheap shot is getting punched when you have your back turned, you're holding your kid, you're in handcuffs, etc. etc. etc.

What happened here is actually as fair as it gets.

Haha, it's ironic that you question my toughness. At least I've actually been in actual real life fist fights. Have you? It doesn't sound like it. Internet fights don't count.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #444 on: September 05, 2010, 10:11:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You are correct, but I think these kids think that a "sucker punch" is any punch that knocks you the fuck out.

[close]

[close]

The one that knocked them out at some point in their life, creating this sorta distorted definition.

Yeah, it's a "cheap shot" because you knocked the fuck out. Fuck that. If you square up and scream on someone, it's fight time. It's not "look tough" time. It's fight time. Ever hear the term "fightin' words"? What exactly do you think that means? There are no cheap shots if you're in someone's face. How can you not figure that out?

A cheap shot is getting punched when you have your back turned, you're holding your kid, you're in handcuffs, etc. etc. etc.

Haha, it's ironic that you question my toughness. At least I've actually been in actual real life fist fights. Have you? It doesn't sound like it. Internet fights don't count.
It's always the dude who gets laid the least who tells people he probably gets laid the least. You are such a fucking chump bitch, I bet you've never gotten into a real fight, but come on the internet to brag about how tough you are.
Have I been in a fight? Can't breathe out of my left nostril for a reason.
Of course, that was YEARS ago, because in the real world, civilized adults don't fight.
Brag about fighting all you want, it just makes you seem like more of a child than you are.
Can you get any kind of candy you want too? That's something else a child would brag about.
However, despite not fighting in years, based on your talk, I could definitely beat your ass.

Mullet Man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #445 on: September 05, 2010, 10:18:48 AM »
Where did I brag about fighting? Where?

I said I've been in fights. You added the rest. Hmmm....

Mullet Man

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #446 on: September 05, 2010, 10:24:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
It's always the dude who gets laid the least who tells people he probably gets laid the least. You are such a fucking chump bitch, I bet you've never gotten into a real fight, but come on the internet to brag about how tough you are.
Have I been in a fight? Can't breathe out of my left nostril for a reason.
Of course, that was YEARS ago, because in the real world, civilized adults don't fight.
Brag about fighting all you want, it just makes you seem like more of a child than you are.
Can you get any kind of candy you want too? That's something else a child would brag about.
However, despite not fighting in years, based on your talk, I could definitely beat your ass.

I could never write comedy this good. And apparently, I don't have to! You just sonned yourself harder than I ever could. That's fucking funny! Keep going!

*edited to emphasize the many many lawlz*
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 10:29:17 AM by Mullet Man »

Blak Myke

• Rep: 3
« Reply #447 on: September 05, 2010, 11:38:55 AM »
So Darren through a punch. Stevie dodged it. Stevie came after Darren and got a few hits in 'til security pulled him off.

Livin The Psychedelic Lif

« Reply #448 on: September 05, 2010, 11:41:50 AM »
So Darren through a punch. Stevie dodged it. Stevie came after Darren and got a few hits in 'til security pulled him off.

sup with random kids trying to get on it? 0:37

Blak Myke

• Rep: 3
« Reply #449 on: September 05, 2010, 11:43:00 AM »
Youtube comment on the Darren video:

"How the fuck is lima still am and lenny is pro, marcus doesnt even skate, curtin is as ghetto as the dc housewives, keelan is fake, wades skating is gangsta, as soon as the board was taken from spencer his whole GANGSTA went away."

Lima is am most likely due to lack of coverage. After the DGK vid it would be dope to see him go pro. His Digital part was sick. Marcus is sick, got to see him skate Love Park in person. Jack's Lrg part was prob the best part I've seen this year. And Wade's shit is just next level. Blood, Sweat, and Tears will be dope.