Author Topic: I'm going on a date tomorrow...  (Read 7355 times)

chockfullofthat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
I'm going on a date tomorrow...
« on: March 29, 2012, 01:54:39 PM »
I figured the fine people at SLAP would have the best advice.  I was probably going to either go to dinner or a bar, get excessively drunk, read her fortune on the palm of her hand, and then give her my grandmother's wedding ring.  These are just ideas.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 01:58:47 PM by chockfullofthat »

Riverside

• Rep: -33
Re: I'm going on a date tomorrow...
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 02:05:47 PM »
drink at the bar, and masturbate 12 hours before
Sooner or later the Karma always end in your fucking face

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 02:06:19 PM »
I am sure you will get plenty of joke responses but I will give you a serious one -
1. Dinner but not too expensive. If it is too fancy for the first date you can seem desperate or set an expensive precedent.
2. Something after - drinks and live music is best. Somewhere she hasn't been to - show her how you are all badass and know cool stuff to do and stuff.
3. Don't act too interested. Don't text her the next day to tell her how much fun you had. Women like men that don't like them back during the dating process. I know it is crazy.
4. This one might get me kooked but if you are bringing a girl out on a date (as apposed to having her meet up with you while you are hanging out with your friends) you don't try to kiss on the first date. This makes them think you are a gentlemen which speeds up the rest of the hook-up process. Kiss on second and third date, invite her to your place for dinner on the fourth date and hopefully the magic happens.

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 02:06:41 PM »
drink at the bar, and masturbate during
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

Patey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 02:20:20 PM »

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 02:22:46 PM »
I am sure you will get plenty of joke responses but I will give you a serious one -
1. Dinner but not too expensive. If it is too fancy for the first date you can seem desperate or set an expensive precedent.
2. Something after - drinks and live music is best. Somewhere she hasn't been to - show her how you are all badass and know cool stuff to do and stuff.
3. Don't act too interested. Don't text her the next day to tell her how much fun you had. Women like men that don't like them back during the dating process. I know it is crazy.
4. This one might get me kooked but if you are bringing a girl out on a date (as apposed to having her meet up with you while you are hanging out with your friends) you don't try to kiss on the first date. This makes them think you are a gentlemen which speeds up the rest of the hook-up process. Kiss on second and third date, invite her to your place for dinner on the fourth date and hopefully the magic happens.

Ya I guess that's kind of when it get's kind of awkward...is that shit expected or not?   The last girl I went on dates with I had already made out with at a party so it was implied...this one I'll have to play things by ear I guess.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 03:01:14 PM »
Wear sweatpants without underwear.

I don't even own sweatpants any more, will pajama pants with skull patterns suffice? I also have penguins and full skeletons.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2012, 03:02:14 PM »
well, i took a girl out on what was supposed to be a date. dropped 30 in gasoline and 20 on dinner, she tells me midway through the nutritious and delicious veggie burritos, "i guess I should tell you that I'm kinda seeing someone, but i really like you and we should keep hanging out." Don't get burned. I drove her home and said "I am not interested in being friends with you. I'm 26 and have enough of those." she's a severe diabetic with a drug addict brother anyways, guess it's a good thing it didn't work out.

I'd say to you, just see where it goes! it you're trying to wifey this girl don't get wasted on the first date. If you're looking to get laid, by all means, break out the sangria and see where it goes. I have far more respect for a woman if she won't let me sleep with her the first 4 or 5 times we go out.

-if she tells a life story, run for the hills.
-talk about the things you like, skateboarding and whatever else. if she can't hang with that, she's no good anyways.
-look clean, but not too clean. i used to kick down with the unshaven look and realized that it doesn't make me look cool. instead i look like a lazy fuck who can't shave for a date.
-this is a hit or miss but, i dig mexican food however, the gas problem can arise. It's a risky endeavor, but if a girl can handle you farting, she's probably pretty fucking rad.
-listen to her talk, look her in the eyes, and smile.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2012, 03:20:52 PM »
i'd recommend you to wear lingerie under your dickies and stare in her eyes the entire date.
HATE! did just end this thread.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 03:24:14 PM by pica »

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 901
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2012, 03:47:18 PM »
check my sig for the best advice...

David

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 27
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2012, 04:18:34 PM »
i'd recommend you to wear lingerie under your dickies and stare in her eyes the entire date.
HATE! just end did this thread.

ciaran

• Rep: 22
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2012, 04:28:41 PM »
Rent a tuxedo & ball gown, take heroic amounts of mushrooms and go to the opera.

Filip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -57
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2012, 04:29:02 PM »

trannies and mannies

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2012, 05:13:22 PM »
When she gets back from the bathroom tell her "im definately not gonna lick your ass now"

Stoop Kid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -72
  • Fuck hipsters.
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2012, 05:15:43 PM »
Bring her to a bar and then masturbate in front of her while drinking Jack on the rocks.

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 05:18:16 PM »
Rent a tuxedo & ball gown, take heroic amounts of mushrooms and go to the opera.

HAHAHA I'd gnar you if I could.

Also, I was planning on bringing an electric cigarette into the restaurant and constantly smoking it until I get the shakes from the nicotine.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 05:22:45 PM by chockfullofthat »

Joe Pesci

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 06:11:31 PM »
if youre sitting across from her at a table very subtly pee on her shoes under the table. best results while maintaining eye contact.

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2012, 06:30:44 PM »
when the bill comes, have her pay. she'll love your frugal character. <3

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2012, 07:54:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ya I guess that's kind of when it get's kind of awkward...is that shit expected or not?   The last girl I went on dates with I had already made out with at a party so it was implied...this one I'll have to play things by ear I guess.
In situations where you already made out, then it is cool. But for that situation let me give some advice - don't show too much affection. You think that because you made out you should be able to grab her waist, hold her hand, whatever... Don't! Remember, women are crazy and want a dude that isn't into them. You hear this and think it is a lie but it is 100% true.

I guess the point is you got to seperate the passionate stuff from the affectionate stuff. Being affectionate could come sooner (if you want that) because you are being passionate but that doesn't mean you should be all up in her space just because she put her tongue in your mouth.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 07:56:08 PM by happenstance »

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2012, 07:59:39 PM »
I don't know what she looks like so I can't tell you something specific.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2012, 08:11:51 PM »

i strongly agree with number 1.  not because you will seem desperate but why waste too much money?  when i was dating i made this mistake too many times.  a drink or regular meal is all good.  don't go crazy with some expensive shit. 

as for #4 i agree with coming off as a gentlemen, but girls also like it if you take charge.  but just keep it at a kiss.  also, you should be fuckin by 3rd date, not 4th.  no sex on 3rd date = hasta la vista
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

chockfullofthat

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2012, 08:44:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Ya I guess that's kind of when it get's kind of awkward...is that shit expected or not?   The last girl I went on dates with I had already made out with at a party so it was implied...this one I'll have to play things by ear I guess.
[close]
In situations where you already made out, then it is cool. But for that situation let me give some advice - don't show too much affection. You think that because you made out you should be able to grab her waist, hold her hand, whatever... Don't! Remember, women are crazy and want a dude that isn't into them. You hear this and think it is a lie but it is 100% true.

I guess the point is you got to seperate the passionate stuff from the affectionate stuff. Being affectionate could come sooner (if you want that) because you are being passionate but that doesn't mean you should be all up in her space just because she put her tongue in your mouth.

Yea that situation doesn't exist this time, but I hear that.  The last time I got laid from dating a girl and not randomly she was very forward so it took away a lot of pressure.  I doubt that's par for the course with 25 year olds though...that was awhile ago.

jerrys_kids

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2012, 08:49:18 PM »
Show that bitch your dick... bitches love dicks.

trannies and mannies

« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2012, 09:43:14 PM »
Show that bitch your dick... bitches love dicks.
Yes. This strategy is foolproof.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2012, 05:46:14 AM »
"does this smell like chlorophorm to you?"

finknoos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
  • Typos here there and everywhere
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2012, 05:52:29 AM »
say something cheesy before your first kiss, makes her think youre all sweet an shit.

then she will tell her friends youre sweet and wonderfull, when you break up you have the choice of any of her friends

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2012, 06:47:14 AM »
make her pay.

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2012, 07:07:32 AM »
tell her you got raped by guy fieri.

chicks love bold flavors and dude's who get raped by guys in a 'maro.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2012, 07:54:40 AM »
when in doubt, send her a dick pic.

Yushin Okami

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2012, 08:11:13 AM »
Can we please move this to Classic Slap? If I ever have a son, I'd love to show it to him.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.