Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 184404 times)

matty_c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #1920 on: June 28, 2023, 12:21:54 AM »
Good bro still working on high rises, been busy as fuck haven’t done much cool shit lately. I split my head open skating like a month ago had to get it stapled shut, that’s probably the most interesting thing that happened lately haha

How have you been mate?
listen to cosmic psychos

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 833
« Reply #1921 on: June 28, 2023, 01:42:41 AM »
ima get into some crackhead stuff,

can someone give me a rundown on the delta 9 in d9 edibles. is it really altered from hemp or do they just extract it from real weed. its weird because d9 edibles dont feel like regular edibles, is that because its just d9 thc and regular edibles have more full spectrum compounds in it?

also any thought on noids like hhc, thca etc? ive found hhc is alright, its like weed without the psychedelia. i also miss the jwh stuff too, some of those were better than weed.

If it's D9 then it's the same thing as regular weed, but the source does matter...it could be adulterated, improperly extracted, or just be weak. For legal purposes it's typically the compound that's regulated, not the plant (this is kind of how the entire farm bill loophole works/worked) so I'm not sure why you'd do some sort of synthesis from hemp. You're still ending up at the same place, you just took a longer and more expensive route.

It's definitely better to have a full spectrum product for edibles, hell for anything, the entourage effect is real and can be mega potent. Isolated thca is kinda boring after a while. For oral use I like Rick Simpson oil for that reason, I typically look for high levels of CBG and CBN since I usually want something to calm me down and help me sleep. I take it in a capsule and I try to take it with something oily to make uptake more efficient, and it usually takes about 30 minutes to kick in. Lasts about 12-16 hours on average.

I don't fuck with RCs anymore and haven't for a long time but I'm very confident you can still easily find all of the jwh series on the clearweb.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1922 on: June 29, 2023, 03:42:16 AM »
Odds and ends

Georgia Runtz (not sure but assuming Georgia pie x runtz)

Wedding Sherb (wedding cake x sunset sherb)

Kush mints

Kush Mints was the best. It seems like anyone with a hole in the ground and some water can get this stuff over 30% thca but this but batch was over 2% terps which is pretty good for the strain. Gruntz was boring candy weed. Wedding sherb was weird. It's like 36% thca and so sticky it bent one of the teeth in my cheap grinder and it gunks up the vape like nothing I've ever seen, but the effects didn't do much for me. I might just be wedding caked out. Im trying to stick to weekend smoking so I still have like half a jar of it but I think I'm gonna go get something new anyways.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1426
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1923 on: June 29, 2023, 05:49:36 PM »
Homie just kicked down a jar of shaggy full term nutter buttter. Interesting sorta high. Been blazing most of the day and packed a bowl of this one. 1 hit. I always take one rip as a tester of taste, smell on burn, smell on exhale. This is a very clean exhale. No nutrients in there. The high is reminiscent of something from a long time ago as it very quickly got behind the eyes, was uplifting in mood with a mellow energy. Not quite euphoric, but quite pleasant and clear of mind. 1 hit had me feeling it for 25 minutes or so. Not getting ripped off 1 hit, but its noticeable.

Although they’re looking more like some backyard boogie down buds that got a little beat up, the resin content appears to be high and its all some sticky icky.

Satisfying stuff all in all

Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1924 on: July 01, 2023, 07:42:37 AM »
I'll be honest I actually sort of like my buds shaggy. I feel like some sugar leaf helps keep the cure "locked in" for lack of a better term and then I at least know it's hand trimmed. I look at basically everything I under a loupe and some of the auto trimmers out there just straight up massacre buds, it's really kind of sad because they knock like 20% of your trich heads off just from that. The one company here grows stuff that smells otherworldly and sticks to the bag like glue once you crack a bud open, but it looks like someone took a dremel to it.

Picked a few things up for the long weekend....apples & bananas from "cookies" (actually grown under license by ilera here in PA), more Slap n Tickle (GMO x grape pie) which is one of my favorite indicas these days, an absolutely wild smelling modern hybrid called Acai Daiquiri that I can't find a ton of info on, and then I got lucky on a loyalty points freebie -

Black Jack (black domina x jack herer). What's cool to me about it is that this is from our hybrid greenhouse grower that uses actual sunlight and snowmelt or rainwater. Anyways this is as close as we get to outdoor grown from our program and I'm thrilled at how healthy it looks and smells. These guys also do purple chem so I'm gonna have to grab that next time I see it.

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1925 on: July 01, 2023, 10:00:30 AM »
Oh man. Havent seen black jack in a while. Enjoy that shit

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1926 on: July 01, 2023, 11:52:37 AM »
It's not my favorite strain but as far as "add x to Jack to make it shorter and yield more" crosses go it's one of the best ones I've tried. A lot of them kind of wash out the really sharp sweet citrus kick, but this one could pass for just regular jack if you were blind.

I will enjoy though. I have the rest of the day to do absolutely nothing for the first time in a while so I just ordered a double dinner from the gaucho Brazilian place in town and bought a jar of Nutella and fresh local hippie garden strawberries for dessert. Gonna smoke the rest of this J while I wait for it to be delivered  ;D. I think I might be obligated to jerk myself off after being treated this nice haha

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1927 on: July 08, 2023, 02:46:34 AM »

Hazelnut Cream (Miami haze x cookies n cream)

Pretty standard haze taste and effect profile, with some slightly more interesting creamy terps that hit after the citrusy ones. This was also sungrown by the greenhouse place and like the black Jack it doesn't look like much but hits quite hard. As much as I love the taste of hazes, they are almost like a stimulant for me sometimes. I try to be careful but I did have put this out half way through the joint and go skate around the block at 5am because I was bouncing off the walls already.

Grape Snake... From what I found it's (Ice cream cake x grape pie x wedding crasher). Very, very similar to grape cake in both taste and appearance. I mentioned that I really like GC to one of the people doing promo work for this company and she strongly recommended this. I took it with a grain of salt because obviously she was being paid to say shit like that, but it seemed like she knew what she was talking about and was a fan of the same kind of fruity indicas so I made a mental note to grab it when I saw it pop up on a menu.

Really glad I listened to her. It's nearly identical to grape cake but leans into the spicey and piney part of the profile a bit more. Still mostly sweet and creamy but there's a little kick at the end. Loooooving this out of the flower vape right now. Effects are really pleasant and what you'd expect from a grape indica, mentally very calming and physically I feel weightless and really good. This one's very likely gonna be a re-buy if it's still in stock next time I go.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1928 on: July 24, 2023, 08:26:43 AM »
Does anyone else get a big bump in anxiety when cutting back or quitting? I just quit smoking carts for like the third time. Just kinda over it and it ruins my tolerance for anything else. It's been a little over a week and now that I'm not high all day, I really don't even feel like I need to be high all the time. My anxiety though has been whooping my ass, to the point where I can't even drink a cup of coffee anymore without feeling like my heart is going to explode. It's not fun, and I don't like this at all.

I picked vapes back up this last time because I was feeling super anxious a lot, and it helped mellow me back out. In that time I finished my degree, got to a point where my therapist told me I was good to stop our appointments, and have gotten to a point where my marriage is the best it's been in a while. I don't credit that to weed, but I can't help but wonder how much it was helping me because now that I've stopped I can't handle stress as well.

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1929 on: July 24, 2023, 09:29:06 PM »
Does anyone else get a big bump in anxiety when cutting back or quitting? I just quit smoking carts for like the third time. Just kinda over it and it ruins my tolerance for anything else. It's been a little over a week and now that I'm not high all day, I really don't even feel like I need to be high all the time. My anxiety though has been whooping my ass, to the point where I can't even drink a cup of coffee anymore without feeling like my heart is going to explode. It's not fun, and I don't like this at all.

I picked vapes back up this last time because I was feeling super anxious a lot, and it helped mellow me back out. In that time I finished my degree, got to a point where my therapist told me I was good to stop our appointments, and have gotten to a point where my marriage is the best it's been in a while. I don't credit that to weed, but I can't help but wonder how much it was helping me because now that I've stopped I can't handle stress as well.

Taper with 5mg edibles or 2.5 mg. Hit a glass bowl for 1 hit. Only one. Carts fuck ya up. Small doses and 1 hit every hour are where its at these days. Sometimes i wanna get fried and burn more, but really its just to stay low key. I don’t even like being blazed out of my mind any more. I wanna be fully functional most of the time.

With that, small amount can go a long way once you get used to it.or at least that what im doing these days

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1930 on: July 25, 2023, 06:09:20 AM »
Taper with 5mg edibles or 2.5 mg.

Might try this. I've already gotten back to the point where 20mg is doing what 40mg was doing when I was ripping carts all day. I've never been able to "feel" anything under 10mg, but I'm like you and I don't really feel that need to be baked, I just want to be able to not be a stress mess.

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1931 on: July 25, 2023, 09:40:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Taper with 5mg edibles or 2.5 mg.
[close]

Might try this. I've already gotten back to the point where 20mg is doing what 40mg was doing when I was ripping carts all day. I've never been able to "feel" anything under 10mg, but I'm like you and I don't really feel that need to be baked, I just want to be able to not be a stress mess.

Ya man, i get what you’re saying. The low dose is a subtle thing. First one of the day might make me smile extra hard, but after that, until i get fried at bedtime, its just leveling the vibes

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
  • rest in peace Loaf
« Reply #1932 on: July 27, 2023, 10:58:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Been thinking a lot about genetics v grower.

Was back in massachusetts recently and smoked all sorts of different bud from different growers, brands, underground, etc.

Its hard to grow truly bad weed these days. Outside catastrophe such as bugs, nutrient burn, poor flush, molds/mildew, and other environmental factors such as smoke, smog, light pollution, weeds gonna come out alright compared to what most people were blazing even only 5-10 years ago, let alone 20.

With that, and maybe im a weed snob, im not super stoked on a lot of what i blazed. Yes, it all got me high. Most of it tasted good. Most of it looked the same. And still, im wanting the stuff grown in the best, living, mushroom compost soil. The whole high feels better.

This thought process comes up a lot in the psychedelic scene too, “is psilocybin/psilocyn going to be the same regardless of orgin?” “LSD is a chemical and produces the same effects whether produced the GDF, Owsley, or a lab in Belarus.”
[close]

That's exactly how I feel about >95% of dispensary weed. You get the rare batch where everything is done right but for the most part they neglect some aspect of the grow cycle or breed thoughtless crosses that don't improve anything and are all boringly similar in the hopes theyll get lucky and stumble on the next GSC. There's a reason that even with all those razzdangleberry runtz glue x hot chili OG type strains available to me I still much prefer old school genetics are just so good they're hard to fuck up (jack, blueberry etc). I think even when I've had craft style small grown batches or homegrown candy weed I prefer the classics. There are some modern strains that I really enjoy from time to time like BDC and wedding cake, but only as a once in a while kinda thing. I couldn't imagine them being my daily driver....I feel like my brain wouldn't work if I smoked birthday cake every day. Blueberry muffin is pretty amazing when it's done well too, but that's not a super complex 3 pages of genealogy type cross.

As far as growers go, there is absolutely a difference and you can just tell when a plant has been loved and cared for through the entire harvest process. There's nothing worse to me than pulling out my loupe and seeing what could have been a really nice bud with tiny crystal clear trichs because they just couldn't wait another week for it to actually mature and almost all the heads knocked off either from cheap auto trimmers or because they're being scumbags and kiefing it before packaging. When I get something that's hand trimmed, stinks up the entire room, and sparkles in the sun it reminds me of just how good this shit can get.

But yeah, welcome to mass produced east coast weed haha. It's fun to be able to try new stuff but for quality it's buttcheeks.

Adding to this sentiment, in my 10+ years of pot smoking I can count on one hand the amount of times I've smoked a strain that has given me a high unique to any other time I've gotten high, even when it comes to sativas vs indicas. After all these attempts to find strains with unique feelings or effects to them, I think that the quality and characteristics of my high are more dependent on how I'm already feeling at the time of smoking than what weed I'm smoking so I've started to prioritize smoking weed that looks like it's been grown well and will be a nice, smooth, enjoyable smoke (not harsh) because that aspect of the weed is what makes the biggest and most definite difference about how I'm feeling when I'm high. I've sort of came to the conclusion that I would rather opt for some cheaper weed that has been clearly grown well over more expensive weed with a high amount of THC, because either way I'm going to be doing approximately the same shit and feeling approximately the same way so I might as well save some money in the process. Does anyone feel similarly, or is my brain fucked up and I'm missing out on the different qualities of highs that everyone else is experiencing?

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

caked

• Rep: -24
« Reply #1933 on: July 27, 2023, 06:40:54 PM »

I highly recommend trying some hemp flower if you can. This stuff makes cutting back much, much easier. There's lots of affordable, high quality hemp online. The really nice stuff looks exactly like top shelf weed, and tastes like it too! Mixing THC flower and hemp flower together is a great way to taper down, and hemp flower by itself can help with the withdrawal from THC. I've found it really helps with calming anxiety and stimulating appetite.

badmanganjaspliff

• Rep: 2
  • You pies
« Reply #1934 on: August 06, 2023, 11:58:20 AM »
Grabbed a bit of gelato and cookie dawg, dawg is the one on the tray. The gelato is tasting nicer mainly because I’ve not had a sweet strain in a while. The dawg has been blowing my head off very strong stuff. Hopefully gonna pick up some morrocan hash in the next couple of days as well

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1935 on: August 29, 2023, 03:03:13 PM »
been digging old, oxidized sativa lately. that clear headed piece is prevalent then comes the couch lock, hard. old weed kicks ass as long as you aren't paying for fresh weed

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1936 on: September 01, 2023, 07:10:16 PM »
Being in the process of moving and emptying out a house full of jars, like the last post says, ive been messing around with old weed lately. Here’s the deal, keep your shit out of UV light, in an air tight jar, or vacuumed, and its gonna be good enough as long  you got a good cure and for as long as you want it to stick around. Air and light fuck buds up.

Just found a jar of stuff i chopped the fall before covid, 2019. It wasn't the best work but its still kicking almost 5 harvest seasons later and has me high as fuck. Isnt too dry, still mildly sticky.

The plants came from old man Bill. Can’t remember what it was called, cuz we always just called his crazy pet strains “old bill weed.” The old growers always had stuff like that. This other old dude, Esteban, lived deep in a valley on the river. Old homestead spot with 100+ year old fruit trees and an old mining claim. Dude essentially dry farmed because his acreage was pretty much the most incredible loamy soil on an alluvial flat. Full sun all day. Anyways, old esteban worked the same afghani strains with variations here or there forever. Never looked too great but man, it was some real herb of the earth.

Sangriawaterfall

• Rep: 34
« Reply #1937 on: September 03, 2023, 10:06:45 AM »
Some of the coolest plants I’ve ever seen were volunteers from seeds that dropped that ended up being dry farmed. Popped up super early in the year and just carried on without any interference besides a cage for support

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1938 on: September 09, 2023, 04:24:23 AM »
Although I've pretty much quit smoking, I decided to grab something for NFL opening day and found out the dispensary/grower that always hooks me up is going out of business. Sounds like their big money investor (parallel) pulled funding despite the fact it's less than two years old and I don't think any brand has been highly profitable that fast in the very crowded world of weed sales. The worst part is they were far and away the most dedicated to education, research, and outreach that we have here - they weren't just trying to make as much money as possible (a sin worthy of death in America).

The other really sad part is that they seemed to have gotten their grow up to a consistently high quality super fast - their first harvest was so-so, the second one had like two or three strains that didn't come off, and then the last couple have all been really good save for a so-so strain here and there that they would sell at a significant discount. They were one of the first companies to get actual bubble hash and rosin out too - other companies were just using kief boxes on their autotrimmer and selling that as hash.

Anyways I stopped in to stock up on RSO since theirs is cheap and strong and was shooting the shit with the super cute budtender that I'm too much of a pussy to ask out and she said that the final flower harvest had just come in and the jars may be a little heavy 😉 so I figured what the hell why not... she wasn't lying. Both jars I opened had basically one big nug stuffed on top of a regular 8th and weighed around 5g.

First one I snagged is called Grape Essence  (Pyxy Styx x Devil Driver). I've had it a few times and its one of my favorite strains out of a flower vape. Right around 370-375° it tastes amazing. Definitely lives up to the name - strong sweet grape taste but it's also got some blueberry to it so its a unique one. Sweet and fruity but the backend has just enough earthy funk to keep it from getting boring. This one was just under 30% thca and 2% terps so its potent but it's not a knockout - just a really nice indica body high and mental calmness. Really good for unwinding after a stressful day.

This little rascal is Candy Crush. Cute budtender girl recommended it and I'm glad she did. Genetics are (Biscotti x Gushers x BlowPops Bx1). Candy weed through and through but one of the better ones...tastes kinda like a sweeter, less peppery wedding cake. There's an interesting almost doughy taste to it too that I've experienced with other biscotti based strains but never as prominently as with this one. Effects are very pleasant - the body high is similar to biscotti but it's more clearheaded and euphoric for me and not as sedating. Bud structure is your standard indicandy - very dense and compact buds, I'm betting this one is a big yielder from a weight perspective.This batch checks in at 31% thca and 2% terps which is more than enough with this terp profile. I like this one from the bong..it's got a strong and complex terp profile so it's kinda overwhelming from the flower vape, but I tried it right after I cracked the jar open so it might have been a little too moist still. I got 2 jars of each (they're $20 per ”8th" with vet discount) so I might use a 55% humidity pack on one and see if it vapes better.

Sangriawaterfall

« Reply #1939 on: September 09, 2023, 06:40:33 AM »
I got laid off last September after making gummies for 5 years. About 3.5 years in, the company I worked for merged with a huge Canadian company to stay afloat and they pulled the plug super quick. They wanted to introduce tons of new product that required all sorts of tinkering and R&D, like if in-n-out burger decided to try making mass produced smoked brisket with fancy packaging. Nobody in those zoom meetings had ever touched weed or cared to. There’s so much red tape involved with legal weed that you have to be millionaire and/or have a bunch of lame investors in your corner to get anything on a shelf legally

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1940 on: September 09, 2023, 09:11:40 AM »

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1941 on: September 09, 2023, 03:37:28 PM »
I got laid off last September after making gummies for 5 years. About 3.5 years in, the company I worked for merged with a huge Canadian company to stay afloat and they pulled the plug super quick. They wanted to introduce tons of new product that required all sorts of tinkering and R&D, like if in-n-out burger decided to try making mass produced smoked brisket with fancy packaging. Nobody in those zoom meetings had ever touched weed or cared to. There’s so much red tape involved with legal weed that you have to be millionaire and/or have a bunch of lame investors in your corner to get anything on a shelf legally

Our legal/med market (it masquerades as a med program but getting a card is comically easy as long as you pay the fee) is about 3 years old and we've already had several rounds of mergers and buyouts where trulieve, cresco, GTI and verano either bought out the smaller dispensaries or strong armed them into favoring their brands as soon as smaller investors started to get feet that weren't sizzling hot. It's really sad...while those companies are capable of putting out solid products it's definitely not the rule and they're pretty shameless about selling trash at full price. The smaller growers around here all put a lot more love into their operations and it often shows in the finished product.

I'm pretty bummed though - they were the good guys and on the surface at least were doing everything the way it should be done. The fucked up part is they likely would have been profitable once word started to spread about the quality of the product, but they didn't even give them half a dozen harvests to get to that point.

They apparently had a multimillion dollar grant to work with the university of Pittsburgh on cannabis research too, I'm wondering if the owners took that and ran with it since that + even moderate sales should have easily covered operating costs. I'm really not sure what happened but it almost seems like something criminal due to how sudden and unexpected this all is. The employees said they basically all found out from the local news and the company hadnt even given any indication they were in any sort of financial trouble. They did rent out an unnecessarily expensive space for both the grow and the retail, but so did everyone else and it didn't sink them.

True dat. I sometimes wonder what modern weed would be like if it never had to go underground and strains hadn't been bred for yield and height moreso than taste. Similar to the wine industry? Like some of the most interesting flavors are still rooted in landraces that didn't have to worry about that. I can't think of a strain besides Durban poison that has that black licorice taste, or the burnt rubber one from good Afghani.

Sangriawaterfall

« Reply #1942 on: September 09, 2023, 07:17:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Our legal/med market (it masquerades as a med program but getting a card is comically easy as long as you pay the fee) is about 3 years old and we've already had several rounds of mergers and buyouts where trulieve, cresco, GTI and verano either bought out the smaller dispensaries or strong armed them into favoring their brands as soon as smaller investors started to get feet that weren't sizzling hot. It's really sad...while those companies are capable of putting out solid products it's definitely not the rule and they're pretty shameless about selling trash at full price. The smaller growers around here all put a lot more love into their operations and it often shows in the finished product.

I'm pretty bummed though - they were the good guys and on the surface at least were doing everything the way it should be done. The fucked up part is they likely would have been profitable once word started to spread about the quality of the product, but they didn't even give them half a dozen harvests to get to that point.

They apparently had a multimillion dollar grant to work with the university of Pittsburgh on cannabis research too, I'm wondering if the owners took that and ran with it since that + even moderate sales should have easily covered operating costs. I'm really not sure what happened but it almost seems like something criminal due to how sudden and unexpected this all is. The employees said they basically all found out from the local news and the company hadnt even given any indication they were in any sort of financial trouble. They did rent out an unnecessarily expensive space for both the grow and the retail, but so did everyone else and it didn't sink them.

Expand Quote

[close]

True dat. I sometimes wonder what modern weed would be like if it never had to go underground and strains hadn't been bred for yield and height moreso than taste. Similar to the wine industry? Like some of the most interesting flavors are still rooted in landraces that didn't have to worry about that. I can't think of a strain besides Durban poison that has that black licorice taste, or the burnt rubber one from good Afghani.
Similar to the wine industry, there is a ton of white labeling going on, and mono cropping generally sucks.  I worked in a dispensary for a brief stint this year in the heart of wine country and couldn’t get out of there quick enough, but that’s a whole other long story. I’ve had unsavory feelings towards the legal thing this whole time, except for elderly and disabled people being able to get it straight to their doorstep

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1943 on: September 16, 2023, 03:39:19 PM »
super beautiful and fresh pre-98 bubba X original haze.

grown from seed rather than clones. got that funky bubba smell mixed with some classic haze. sorta smells like a feety, sweet basement

Phantasma Del Mar

• Rep: 7
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1944 on: September 21, 2023, 07:09:31 PM »

If anyone’s local carries Alien Labs stuff, be on the lookout there is a HUF collab live resin vape out. One I got was Gemini strain and was super tasty. Nothing too special but the transformer looking graphic with bongs for legs sold me

Dojsha Abuser

• Rep: -26
« Reply #1945 on: October 10, 2023, 01:23:32 AM »
reading about US weed prices and the quality is always shocking. around here an ounce would be around 400

IUTSM

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1946 on: October 10, 2023, 09:04:50 AM »
Burning some fresh greenhouse lately

Caribbean Cookies

Tokyo Snow

Pinnacle which, yes it’s freshly dried and clipped, but is loud as fuck. Talking like 1 nug makes the whole crib smell and smells like skunk outside the house. Beautiful stuff

GetItStraitRideKrooked

• Rep: 15
« Reply #1947 on: October 26, 2023, 04:35:02 PM »
Green Dragon has been my go to for years. They've got these $90 half oz bags that are like high 30's % thc

You get some big nugs in those too which kinda remind me of the medical days 2011 - 2015

It's nice being able to roll up without feeling wasteful

KookTheElder

• Rep: -29
« Reply #1948 on: October 27, 2023, 05:04:36 AM »
Just came up on a zip of OG Kush from my local dispensary (shout out Hana Meds!), I love me some landrace Indica! Bout to fire some up and get my day started, I love the smell of weed (and coffee) in the morning! Shalom to you all

Frank Sobotka

• Rep: 93
  • We used to make shit in this country, build shit
« Reply #1949 on: October 27, 2023, 10:34:33 AM »
Had a 90 day t-break, just vaped a half bowl of Tropicana Cookies on my Dynavap. Pleasantly zooted rn, hell yeaaaah