Author Topic: Jason Ellis Nine Club  (Read 3895 times)

Copthorne14

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -24
Re: Jason Ellis Nine Club
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2022, 02:45:50 PM »
One of the best episodes in ages. Very funny.

GlenSuggittsflexfit

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2022, 03:14:45 PM »
Probably my favorite thing he’s ever done was win best trick with a bail. This shit was fucked up even to this day.

http://youtu.be/orfUwHPkHPM?t=490

That was like sluggo on crank. The freeze frame is jaw dropping.

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2022, 06:14:46 PM »
Some great stories in this episode.
Learning that Sluggo is a Canadian breakdancing champion was a highlight.

bust.factor

• Rep: 20
  • Madvillain Bistro Bed and Breakfast Bar and Grill
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2022, 06:29:39 PM »
Probably my favorite thing he’s ever done was win best trick with a bail. This shit was fucked up even to this day.

http://youtu.be/orfUwHPkHPM?t=490

Yes!!! 411 Europe 96 was the first skate video I ever watched when I was like 6. I distinctly remembered being blown away by the flip at such an early age. Found the VHS in my moms attic a few days ago. Thanks for bringing this treasure back

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1095
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2022, 12:28:43 PM »
His appearance on Stern when George Takai touched him was so funny. I had no idea he was that big on Sirius. I was a die hard Stern fan but because of Sirius, I stopped. Jason is better off on the podcast platform due to it being free for users but the market is so saturated that who knows if you can make a steady paycheck off of it. Stern is on a dying platform but his fanbase will be there till he stops his show.

https://www.patreon.com/EllisMate

Ellis has 4441 loyal fans paying at minimum 5$ a month patreon takes 5% (and also taxes, editor, producer salary) he's doing alright, with that, the comedy, and other gigs he does. He's not doing sirius good, but okay. Seems to have his shit together so, maybe has a business or investment on the side.

the internet allegedly says his salary was 2mil a year, compared to stern who was getting allegedly 100mill a year. If he pulled in ever 20% of the stern audience that would be an argument for him to get a 20mil contract. Sirius obviously didn't want to pay him anything. I've never heard anyone mention the Jason Ellis show (or any Sirius radio show for that matter).

Miller92

• Rep: -282
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2022, 01:41:26 PM »
Does anyone know exactly how many m&ms? Asking for a friend.

I think it was 30 M&Ms.  You can google it and watch.  It's weird