Author Topic: Limosine "8"  (Read 7344 times)

handsclapanin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
Re: Limosine "8"
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2024, 10:35:46 AM »
Dumb fact: Grant does a lesser variation of Max’s last trick in Andrew Considines WKND part in ‘Street Fighters 2’. Also, I spent way too long tracking that down.

Anyone else old enough to remember someone doing a similar fs wallride to fs boardslide in a TWS montage like 20 years ago? I can’t remember who it was or which video it was in, though.

Not A Damn Chance

• Rep: 97
  • Banned from Slam
« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2024, 11:15:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Dumb fact: Grant does a lesser variation of Max’s last trick in Andrew Considines WKND part in ‘Street Fighters 2’. Also, I spent way too long tracking that down.
[close]

Anyone else old enough to remember someone doing a similar fs wallride to fs boardslide in a TWS montage like 20 years ago? I can’t remember who it was or which video it was in, though.

You are correct, it was Alec Beck. I also can’t remember which tws video it was. It was one of the shitty ones Chris Ray made. Maybe right foot forward?

Edit:
0:35

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 503
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2024, 05:53:44 AM »
To all you nerds in here:

Second song is Trollheim, German Dungeon Synth. I was wondering for years how long it is going to take for someone to use Dungeon Synth in a skatevideo. Surprisingly this fit very well:

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 428
« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2024, 08:59:53 AM »

Second song is Trollheim, German Dungeon Synth. I was wondering for years how long it is going to take for someone to use Dungeon Synth in a skatevideo.

"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

vinithebr

• Rep: -19
« Reply #124 on: April 29, 2024, 12:34:03 PM »
Music is not subjective. The first one was a ? out of 10, second one was a ? out of 10.
(swap ? for whatever number you objectively feel like)

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 622
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #125 on: April 29, 2024, 02:06:46 PM »

Second song is Trollheim, German Dungeon Synth. I was wondering for years how long it is going to take for someone to use Dungeon Synth in a skatevideo. Surprisingly this fit very well:

I was pleasantly surprised to hear some dungeon synth in a skatevideo and thought it fit very well here.

https://youtu.be/DffQVP6UqVQ?si=n1f-_GNSXQh8Sym9

Not gonna lie, first I was like, what the fuck?! That’s most people's first reaction when I show them stuff like this. And then after 2 songs it was like hell yeah. The song around 14 minutes in is sick.
IG: @flowterspace

Trashboat Lance

• Rep: -4
« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2024, 02:52:40 PM »
Leucadia park clip was sick/made me laugh thinking about the Limo team pulling up to such a crap skatepark. Cyrus's kickflip powers were amazing as ever and Karim's fs flip was so perfect.

Ourladyoftheflowers

• Rep: 97
« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2024, 03:12:18 PM »

Was gonna use Depressive silence in a homie edit not too long ago but decided on some comfy synth (Tiny Mouse) instead cause most of my homies don’t like dark stuff (always wanna use harsh noise but the homies aren’t into it)

Yakusoku2

• Rep: 44
« Reply #128 on: April 30, 2024, 06:29:58 PM »
Nobody mentioning the Lagwagon tshirt breaks my heart :'(

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • Get bent
« Reply #129 on: April 30, 2024, 06:50:18 PM »
Fuck you if you don’t like Lana
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

Mongo Lloyd

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2024, 05:18:11 PM »
I keep coming back to this video. As one naturally does with  Limosine edits. It’s weird to think a company essentially failing could lead to a new company’s eventual greatness. I wish the world had more Alex Olson footage, but I’m grateful that the trade off instead is that we get Limosine.

I don’t know why I felt so compelled to muse on the subject, but it was on my mind during the work day.
Do you get deja vu, huh?