Author Topic: the Bunt is back  (Read 322970 times)

Monkey_Mcpott

Re: the Bunt is back
« Reply #1620 on: March 24, 2022, 08:20:29 PM »
Richie Aprile!!

Dr Hass

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
« Reply #1621 on: March 29, 2022, 02:23:24 PM »
I honestly feel so out of touch w skating because of the Bunt at the moment, don’t know any of these mfs that they interview…

Ok

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1115
« Reply #1622 on: March 29, 2022, 05:06:58 PM »
Grady episode was too good. I’ve never watched a part from him, because I’m out of touch, but I liked the episode. I’m a huge bunt fan. It’s good to hear some less filtered opinions

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 240
« Reply #1623 on: March 29, 2022, 06:35:25 PM »
Mark Humienek tomorrow. Looking forward to this one, he’s so sick

milk.razor

• Rep: 11
« Reply #1624 on: March 30, 2022, 05:46:45 AM »
Cant believe the bunt boys never heard of skateperception. Shout out to mark
No fun allowed. Also get your phone out and film this for my insta edit. Also don’t breath too loud. Bitch.

assbag

• Rep: 8
« Reply #1625 on: March 30, 2022, 06:24:13 AM »
Expand Quote
where is that tre flip over the wall footage please
[close]

Yeah I'd like to see it (rewatch it?) as well, I can't recall what Bronze video it's in.

Grady Smith ep wasn't that bad, pool story had me laughing, plus a pretty heavy rapid fire. Jenkem's really ruffled some feathers huh. Only thing is that there literally wasn't any story with the vomit makeout story, could've been taken out. Solid as always though from the Bunt crew.

@51:26

Madam, I'm Adam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1382
« Reply #1626 on: March 30, 2022, 06:33:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
where is that tre flip over the wall footage please
[close]

Yeah I'd like to see it (rewatch it?) as well, I can't recall what Bronze video it's in.

Grady Smith ep wasn't that bad, pool story had me laughing, plus a pretty heavy rapid fire. Jenkem's really ruffled some feathers huh. Only thing is that there literally wasn't any story with the vomit makeout story, could've been taken out. Solid as always though from the Bunt crew.
[close]

@51:26

Gnarred. Made that look way too easy. Humenik ep isn't bad so far either

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #1627 on: March 30, 2022, 06:54:08 AM »
Who’s the idiot that took a grown man’s complete and took it apart and gave it to little kids. They bleeped his name. Funny how that Kevin Augustine dude is respected but one time my friends and I went and he kept hounding us for cash to buy alcohol. He had an ankle boot wasn’t skateboarding and even though he said “I can see you guys are good and can skate” he wanted money almost like a tax. Eventually my little homie gave him his some of his cash. We had none on us. That took away all the respect I had for him. Bobby might be cool with him but Kevin doesn’t own Pulaski you can’t just hound someone for cash just because you go to this spot everyday.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #1628 on: March 30, 2022, 07:10:14 AM »
Who’s the idiot that took a grown man’s complete and took it apart and gave it to little kids. They bleeped his name. Funny how that Kevin Augustine dude is respected but one time my friends and I went and he kept hounding us for cash to buy alcohol. He had an ankle boot wasn’t skateboarding and even though he said “I can see you guys are good and can skate” he wanted money almost like a tax. Eventually my little homie gave him his some of his cash. We had none on us. That took away all the respect I had for him. Bobby might be cool with him but Kevin doesn’t own Pulaski you can’t just hound someone for cash just because you go to this spot everyday.

Kevin is no Big Youngin'. That's confirmed. Asking isn't taking. Early 90s Pulaski was super easy to get everything you had ran before you even knew what was happening. 

Lifer

• Rep: 74
« Reply #1629 on: March 30, 2022, 07:49:24 AM »
Don’t know why but I tend to keep forgetting that bronze is a hardware brand for some reason when listening to these dudes.

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -361
« Reply #1630 on: March 30, 2022, 08:19:26 AM »
I honestly feel so out of touch w skating because of the Bunt at the moment, don’t know any of these mfs that they interview…

It's not just you. They really do be bringing on borderline randoms. I'm sure they're talented but sometimes these dudes are just beginning to bubble at the stage they get interviews.

Ok

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1115
« Reply #1631 on: March 30, 2022, 08:47:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Kevin is no Big Youngin'. That's confirmed. Asking isn't taking. Early 90s Pulaski was super easy to get everything you had ran before you even knew what was happening.

At this point, with skating and many people being able to do every trick, I’m way more interested in hearing about who beat up who, and wondering how I can find more info on Bota and this dude Kevin. They sound awesome/interesting. So I’m basically responsible for a fuckin skateboard Vlad tv, when that happens.

That tre flip over the wall…I’ve never been there, but dude made it look like no big deal, like at all. Very casual. Doesn’t look like he’s going super fast, but takes off from aways out. Dope.

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 687
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1632 on: March 30, 2022, 01:53:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It's not just you. They really do be bringing on borderline randoms. I'm sure they're talented but sometimes these dudes are just beginning to bubble at the stage they get interviews.

Bronze has been one of the best things out for 10 years? Where y’all been?
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 253
« Reply #1633 on: March 30, 2022, 04:11:54 PM »
on the grady ep - I was also unfamiliar, but like a few others said i have mostly enjoyed epis with peeps i haven't heard of. that being said, i thought the epi was meh but would've liked to hear more about the beef with jenkem lol. goes w/o saying  i appreciate any content the bunt is puttin out tho

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #1634 on: March 30, 2022, 05:36:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

They are pretty deep in episodes, and are relative outsiders to the industry outside the Canadian scene and knowing some pros well (Morgan Smith, Bobby DeKeyzer, Wade). I'm sure they are trying their ass off to get bigger names, but I'm sure a ton of the big names we'd want have turned them down.

Shrinedescender

• Rep: 150
« Reply #1635 on: March 30, 2022, 06:11:49 PM »
Don’t know why but I tend to keep forgetting that bronze is a hardware brand for some reason when listening to these dudes.

Probably because they're a full-blown apparel company that fronts as a hardware company both for the meme and to have skaters on their team who ride for other clothing sponsors.

They also produce a radio show and have a large crew/internet presence.

Bronze is the shit.

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1636 on: March 30, 2022, 08:25:04 PM »
The post office this week had me fuckin dying

Statebird

• Rep: 47
« Reply #1637 on: March 30, 2022, 08:35:51 PM »
big mark fan after his episode, re watched all his stuff

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #1638 on: March 30, 2022, 08:42:05 PM »
I’m obliged to flex that Mark reached out to get a copy of one of my videos after Quartersnacks reviewed it favorably almost 10(!) years ago. It’s been really cool seeing his stock rise and turn into one of those dudes that should be full on pro but is somehow flow, and he seems like a pretty rad dude.

Love The Bunt boys too.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -304
« Reply #1639 on: March 31, 2022, 08:12:53 AM »
They need to get Pat G on the pod, but they'd probably cool guy him because of his sponsors.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #1640 on: March 31, 2022, 01:37:14 PM »
Saw Humeink at the Vans park in NY and he was dope as fuck, super light footed.

thebacker

« Reply #1641 on: March 31, 2022, 01:37:53 PM »
They need to get Pat G on the pod, but they'd probably cool guy him because of his sponsors.

yeah highly doubt that

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #1642 on: March 31, 2022, 02:50:31 PM »
Took me a few years to get over the dumb accent / speech style they put on but love it otherwise. It’s cool hearing from skaters unknown to me. Wish they got some old cunts on there though

Dr Hass

• Rep: 4
« Reply #1643 on: April 06, 2022, 10:22:58 PM »
The Chilean Prince!

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 287
« Reply #1644 on: April 06, 2022, 10:28:14 PM »
anyone know what part danny's nollie backside flip over the rail is from?

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
« Reply #1645 on: April 07, 2022, 07:11:23 AM »
anyone know what part danny's nollie backside flip over the rail is from?

Not sure but if you go to the bunts IG they have a montages of Danny and the first trick is a nollie bs flip out over a rail so I have to assume thats the one if you're looking for the clip.  Gnarly shit and all around enjoyable episode

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 687
« Reply #1646 on: April 07, 2022, 07:54:53 AM »
Danny was one of the best in the aughts. So much good stuff. Good interview.
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 287
« Reply #1647 on: April 07, 2022, 02:50:08 PM »
that story in the post office about dono and the sock had me fuckin dying lmao

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1648 on: April 07, 2022, 09:47:12 PM »
Lot of gems in the Danny Fuenzalida episode. The satori part was so funny. The banter in general was so funny, cephas’ roast in that story about their Miami trip was so good.

Lifer

• Rep: 74
« Reply #1649 on: April 12, 2022, 04:54:03 PM »
John Fitzgerald tomorrow. Stoked on this one, hoping they mentioned that “One In A Million” he was in with Forest Edwards
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcRMKZGJBL2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=