Author Topic: Brian Reid Pro for DGK  (Read 3358 times)

sle_epy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -95
Re: Brian Reid Pro for DGK
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2024, 11:16:03 PM »
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, I was lucky enough to meet him last year when he came through, his pop is something to behold in person. Will miss him this year but he's got bigger fish to fry.
eau de toilette: Sk8IQ by Sle_epy

Sketch Hitchcock

• Rep: 176
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2024, 10:08:35 AM »
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, I was lucky enough to meet him last year when he came through, his pop is something to behold in person. Will miss him this year but he's got bigger fish to fry.

How do you mean?

sle_epy

• Rep: -95
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2024, 10:15:33 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

How do you mean?

Last year he came out with orchard on a trip for a week and we were blessed to show them around and it was prob my best skate experience ever and they had a great time and are coming back very soon. This year he's pro, getting flown all over to skate mecca spots and city's and killing it. Understandable to not really have the time to come here rn.

Not saying he wouldn't come through again (was supposed to but pro skater shit was calling, which is what I meant) but I am saying he's got spots to hit all over that will have a bigger impact on his career rn. You have to spend time in the bigger city markets consistently to have more than a niche career imo, even with insta etc.

I'm not sure what Boston would be considered in the market regard, mid to large? I've never been but there are more iconic spots recognized nationally than there are where I'm at. Skating well here makes a statement tho. It's super fucking crusty. Might be the crustiest considering what pros who come thru have said.
eau de toilette: Sk8IQ by Sle_epy