Author Topic: Jacuzzi Unlimited: Enjoi 2.0  (Read 100510 times)

Bill Salt

Re: Jacuzzi Unlimited: Enjoi 2.0
« Reply #600 on: November 04, 2023, 03:36:42 AM »
Louie stealing the Enjoi YT page before the corporate overlords come in and change the password. Starting Jacuzzi with a built in 17k subscriber base, solid first move
Heard that too.If it's true it's killer move!

REGS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #601 on: November 04, 2023, 05:26:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Saw the decks in Tactics, I like the look.  On the Jacuzzi website description for the “Flavor” deck it says

“ Flavor 8.5"
if you get the reference
i love you”

It’s been bugging me too; 96% sure it’s an album cover, but I’m drawing a blank.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but what is the reference?
[close]

disgruntledMTAEmployee

• Rep: -470
« Reply #602 on: November 04, 2023, 05:03:47 PM »

i hope the suits were inspired by the douchebags who gutted enjoi

travis baker, the hundred and thirteenth mcclung brother

SoundcloudBXM

• Rep: -10
« Reply #603 on: November 15, 2023, 01:28:19 PM »
I bumped into Louie today at Safeway randomly. First pro skater I’ve ever met in person and he seemed really chill, I was shaking for a few minutes after.

lurkluke

• Rep: 195
« Reply #604 on: November 15, 2023, 01:29:43 PM »
I bumped into Louie today at Safeway randomly. First pro skater I’ve ever met in person and he seemed really chill, I was shaking for a few minutes after.

Shaking? Damn, he must've been chill

Get my mans a blanket

work_lurker

• Rep: 104
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #605 on: November 15, 2023, 01:42:30 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Shaking? Damn, he must've been chill

Get my mans a blanket

Explains that Stone Cold Steve Austin board
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #606 on: November 16, 2023, 07:48:57 AM »

Bro had you quivering, huh

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
« Reply #607 on: November 16, 2023, 10:43:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Bro had you quivering, huh

missed opportunity for the candy bar copypasta.

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 630
« Reply #608 on: November 26, 2023, 11:06:55 AM »
Is this guy already of? He keeps posting things that make it seem that way
https://www.instagram.com/stories/fatdan4.1_/

Shortys Hardware

« Reply #609 on: November 26, 2023, 03:57:10 PM »

Looks like he's original Jacuzzi welcome post is gone from their IG......one down already a few months in..team was already too big to start with

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #610 on: November 26, 2023, 07:44:12 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Looks like he's original Jacuzzi welcome post is gone from their IG......one down already a few months in..team was already too big to start with
damn, i thought he kinda fit the vibe. was more stoked on him than joey marone

bob george

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 218
« Reply #611 on: November 26, 2023, 07:55:05 PM »
i admit that i don't use instagram so maybe/probably am missing whatever these guys are up to, but i'm finding this brand really weak so far.

i think instead of dropping that video which i don't think i'll go back to (like most things these days) they should have maybe released two or three shorter videos this year showing just some of the team each time, like the baker videos last year or whenever that was. would've kept them in your face at least.

from where i'm standing it almost feels like this brand doesn't exist. i know they're new and it's early days - but i'm truly not feeling anything about them.

edit: maybe he just didn't want to be part of it, but if i was bringing any of those am dudes from the last days of enjoi over - it would've been ryan connors for sure!
that skinny motherfucker with the high voice

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #612 on: November 26, 2023, 09:18:41 PM »
Bonnors riiiips.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -507
« Reply #613 on: November 26, 2023, 11:09:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
damn, i thought he kinda fit the vibe. was more stoked on him than joey marone

Is this the guy who felt like modern caswell? Wonder what happened. I get the feeling no except the pros on jacuzzi would ever be am for other companies so it’s weird to dip immediately
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #614 on: December 03, 2023, 06:50:23 PM »
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

ABQBBQ

• Rep: 25
« Reply #615 on: December 08, 2023, 01:31:30 PM »

That’s me. I quit. Louie and the TM just want riders to party and get fucked up. I was taking SSRI’s before I got on and after a few months partying only made things worse. I reached out to Louie and Jeff about my depression and suicidal thoughts and they just told me to figure it out on my own. I thought they would have had a more serious reaction considering Ben but that was not the case. It’s just dwindle corporate nonsense with a new name. Never meet your hero’s.

easymoneysniper

• Rep: 30
« Reply #616 on: December 08, 2023, 01:54:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That’s me. I quit. Louie and the TM just want riders to party and get fucked up. I was taking SSRI’s before I got on and after a few months partying only made things worse. I reached out to Louie and Jeff about my depression and suicidal thoughts and they just told me to figure it out on my own. I thought they would have had a more serious reaction considering Ben but that was not the case. It’s just dwindle corporate nonsense with a new name. Never meet your hero’s.
if true, that's a bummer man I'm sorry it went that way. I Hope you're doing better mentally & all of that, I can't even imagine. Just keep pushing & continue to make decisions that will better yourself & surround yourself with people who love and encourage you.

if not true and ur trolling or making shit up, then fuck outta here.

backside_frontside

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -322
« Reply #617 on: December 08, 2023, 02:24:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If you needed any more confirmation that the brand’s whole imagine is Coors Light well there you go. Bummer to hear about Louie. Seems like he kinda sucks IRL and that bums me out as a big Louie fan

ABQBBQ

« Reply #618 on: December 08, 2023, 02:29:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
if true, that's a bummer man I'm sorry it went that way. I Hope you're doing better mentally & all of that, I can't even imagine. Just keep pushing & continue to make decisions that will better yourself & surround yourself with people who love and encourage you.

Not trolling. I’ve been hesitant to post about it because I have to openly tell the world I’m depressed and suicidal but maybe this will help in the long run

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #619 on: December 08, 2023, 02:31:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Damn if this is the case and you’re real , you need to blow that up. They’re constantly talking about Ben and the whole suicide thing . Like seriously fuck cancel culture but if this is the case blow it up and let’s just get jacuzzi out of skating.

swellbowed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
  • ow
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #620 on: December 08, 2023, 02:43:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Not trolling. I’ve been hesitant to post about it because I have to openly tell the world I’m depressed and suicidal but maybe this will help in the long run
Damn man. I'm sorry to hear that. Been there before and the fact that they just told you to figure it out is fucked up. They should know better with everything that happened to Ben. Hope it gets better for you. Hang in there and try to focus on the important things. Don't know if you need to hear this or not but your life is valuable and you can keep going as hard as it seems to get. Thinking of you man

easymoneysniper

• Rep: 30
« Reply #621 on: December 08, 2023, 03:04:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Forsure, I believe you. Reaching out and asking for help is always the hardest part, so you've already gotten past that barrier. I'd relay these feelings to your close friends and family, I'm sure they'll be much more encouraging than Louie was. That's wack that those dudes weren't supportive, really alters my view on this brand as a whole. No longer wanna support these guys or what they do in the future.

I'm sure speaking up will help you in the long run. You're a crazy talented skater and more opportunities will come, just believe in yourself and trust that things will lighten up. We'll all be rooting for you.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #622 on: December 08, 2023, 03:24:45 PM »
I dm’d like a man- that’s legit him he sent me a photo of him logged in. Damn man fuck Louie for real, that’s so awful.

emotional_degloving

• Rep: 44
« Reply #623 on: December 08, 2023, 03:33:49 PM »
Jesus man this is incredibly disheartening to hear. Wish you the best.

halfcab4cutie

• Rep: 1
« Reply #624 on: December 08, 2023, 04:04:52 PM »
if this is true this already mediocre brand is gonna crash n burn  :'(

ABQBBQ

« Reply #625 on: December 08, 2023, 04:13:24 PM »
if this is true this already mediocre brand is gonna crash n burn  :'(

I just got a welfare check from the local police because Louie called in. Crazy to think that he decided to do it once I spoke out and not last month when I told him and the TM.

Shortys Hardware

« Reply #626 on: December 08, 2023, 04:39:47 PM »
Fuck Jeff, Louie and this corny ass company. Louie should know better but clearly does not AT ALL. Imagine being close to 50 and thinking it's okay to treat someone like that...

Daniel, thank you for speaking out

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 64
  • energy vampire
« Reply #627 on: December 08, 2023, 04:43:32 PM »
Turns out even Louie was a douchebag, fuck that shit. Sending a “welfare check” is even more fucked given the typical respondents to those incidents.

fuck_that_guy

• Rep: 346
« Reply #628 on: December 08, 2023, 08:14:50 PM »
fuck that guy

lurkluke

• Rep: 195
« Reply #629 on: December 08, 2023, 08:40:54 PM »
Good stuff for calling it out. I've been on SSRIs and the combo with alcohol was a real issue for me (I work in the alcohol industry).

If you ever need to chat to a stranger, I'm always happy to share experiences. I wrote a few articles about mental health and am always happy to share thoughts and experience if anyone needs.