Author Topic: Primitive Scamming their customers.  (Read 10974 times)

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
Re: Primitive Scamming their customers.
« Reply #90 on: May 17, 2021, 11:44:40 AM »
I've never seen a Primitive board in real life. In real life's defense though, I don't really see anyone

k-nutz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 50
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2021, 03:58:55 PM »
They just released a promo for their private park. They trimmed it out with very expensive building materials.

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2021, 04:07:56 AM »

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2021, 06:48:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So Shititive Skateboards just charged a shit ton of people 150.00 for a chance to win prods new dunk. They claimed that cards would not be charged unless the raffle was won.

Primitive is in a ton of hot water with their manufactures and is likely using that money to pay of their debts.

If you haven’t already noticed most of their riders are skating blanks and 2 year old graphics.

Scum of the earth.
[close]

BBS stopped making their decks because they couldn't pay their bills. they switched woodshops and I'm guessing they dont pay them either and I've heard of them trying to invest in other woodshops to try and get wood without having to pay for it i'm guessing.
[close]
Primitive has been using ASF wood. I heard primitive is trying to set up their own woodshop to become a manufacturer.
[close]

there is a new woodshop in colorado which was the one primitive was trying to invest/buy. Why go thrugh all the trouble and spend extra money setting up a woodshop when you can just take over what somebody has dialed already?

I'm guessing ASF started making their decks with no money up front or prepay because it's prod/primitive why wouldn't you? I'm sure now they are regretting that decision unless they have decided to make them pay. I do know for a while they were pushing all of their customers to the side for primitive which is pretty fucked up but that company is a mess to begin with so i wouldnt expect anything less.

this
I need a coffee

eSK3

« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2021, 07:15:26 AM »

MANS REALLY OUT HERE FLEXING FAKE WHAT THE DUNKS 🤣🤣🤣

veritas

« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2021, 07:22:08 AM »
I've never seen a Primitive board in real life. In real life's defense though, I don't really see anyone

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2021, 07:33:42 AM »

I think that just means you have real skate shops around you. lol I see kids with them all the time. DBZ and Sailor Moon decks rule the parks here.  I bought a Robert Neil deck a year or so ago and it was sick! A lot of people would come up and ask me if it was any good. And now my good friend only skate Primitive Franky boards. Since then I've seen a few people with Spencer and Tiago boards skating around. I bought a bunch of April decks in 8.25 because it was the same thing as Primitive...Only to get a Hockey deck and fall in love and haven't looked back. Does anyone know what other companies use the same press/shape as primitive besides April?

Oh and just check my CC the pending charge is gone so I guess I didn't win these ugly ass shoes. Damn.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1971
« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2021, 07:35:34 AM »
Can somebody explain a "hold" to me one more time?

PERILL

• Rep: 0
  • Heh, yeah.
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2021, 08:18:52 AM »
Can somebody explain a "hold" to me one more time?
A hold is basically just Limbo for money. It’s taken out if your account, but it’s not given to the seller. Once the transaction is confirmed, the money in the hold is given to them. If it isn’t confirmed, the money in the hold is returned back to you.

In this instance, you will only truly be spending $150 if you win the raffle. If you lose, your money is returned to you and you can do whatever you want with it.

SATIVA HYBRID

• Rep: -35
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #99 on: May 21, 2021, 08:36:18 AM »
So Shititive Skateboards just charged a shit ton of people 150.00 for a chance to win prods new dunk. They claimed that cards would not be charged unless the raffle was won.

Primitive is in a ton of hot water with their manufactures and is likely using that money to pay of their debts.

If you haven’t already noticed most of their riders are skating blanks and 2 year old graphics.

Scum of the earth.

you mean to tell me the dragon ball z boards weren't enough
only hoe i love is popeyes
i put my dick in the drumstick

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #100 on: May 21, 2021, 10:46:06 AM »
Any notice that Primitive just opened a fancy private TF. Maybe thats why they needed to stiff the woodshops and pull a hold scam on everyone

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #101 on: May 21, 2021, 11:41:57 AM »
Probably using too much advice from a horse