Author Topic: I am the ultimate industry insider, AMA  (Read 32781 times)

matty_c

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
Re: I am the ultimate industry insider, AMA
« Reply #210 on: June 30, 2021, 01:21:27 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

So good.

Yeah oath
Never seen that before only the one colour usual sort of stuff, that photo’s crazy
listen to cosmic psychos

donkey

• Rep: -67
  • donk
« Reply #211 on: June 30, 2021, 01:27:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I got news for you, industry insider, Berle is on FA, nickel boards are being screened over, we got nick merlino of foundation and Chadd sinclair himself of punisher, Lotties is closed, and the grateful dead are never coming back into style. AMA
[close]

But how did KID write on that water tower ??
[close]

i don't know but i want to see drones used to do graffiti in unlikely places. that would be sick. i'd start again, too. i'd just sit in my house playing some sort of video game for all i know. who will be the first writer to do drone bombings? not real bombings of course, that shit sucks.
[close]

Could he have rappelled sort of thing? Like abseiling?

I don’t know much about drones but I think it would be difficult to carry the paint and whatever pressurised container you had it in
I mean like the weight? You’d need a sick drone
KATSU, linked in this thread with a video of one of his more famous works, often works with AI and drones in his artwork. the most notable and my favorite techniques of his is how he uses an AI system to paint faces using a drone. its on his insta if you want to check it out, it's very cool and hes always pushing boundaries

Sightunseen

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #212 on: June 30, 2021, 03:28:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I got news for you, industry insider, Berle is on FA, nickel boards are being screened over, we got nick merlino of foundation and Chadd sinclair himself of punisher, Lotties is closed, and the grateful dead are never coming back into style. AMA
[close]

But how did KID write on that water tower ??
[close]

i don't know but i want to see drones used to do graffiti in unlikely places. that would be sick. i'd start again, too. i'd just sit in my house playing some sort of video game for all i know. who will be the first writer to do drone bombings? not real bombings of course, that shit sucks.
[close]

Could he have rappelled sort of thing? Like abseiling?

I don’t know much about drones but I think it would be difficult to carry the paint and whatever pressurised container you had it in
I mean like the weight? You’d need a sick drone
[close]
KATSU, linked in this thread with a video of one of his more famous works, often works with AI and drones in his artwork. the most notable and my favorite techniques of his is how he uses an AI system to paint faces using a drone. its on his insta if you want to check it out, it's very cool and hes always pushing boundaries

Yeah, katsu is dope. Between the drone work and extinguisher tags he’s a goat
personally I can only hope to be remembered in a slap post three years after my death, with my name spelled wrong

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #213 on: June 30, 2021, 03:39:54 PM »
Nah Utah is sucha
 fine whitegirl back in 09 when we worked together. Skinny as hell with a fat ass.

Free max b

total babe.

fongool

• Rep: 94
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #214 on: June 30, 2021, 07:38:28 PM »
the scale of this IRL is pretty insane: