Author Topic: worst school story  (Read 1833 times)

Anti Krooked

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -75
  • sellout
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: worst school story
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2009, 04:23:52 PM »
Expand Quote
this isnt actually a worst story but this happened a couple days ago, but for my freshman year i took the chinese language class and the rumour around school is that she is an illegal immigrant who fled out of coastal china, she barely knows english or should i say "engrish" .
get this, she only knows one american cuss word and thats hell.  so this kid, we'll call him mongo, is hella pissed off and since he could be partially regular is failing the class.  so when mrs. tse gives him his average, a low F, he flips out and says fuck you and this class,  mrs. tse not understanding says how sweet rove you too.
[close]

ha my chinese class was awesome.  whenever the dude would walk down the desk rows and people would take markers and write on his back while he was walking.  and in class instead of work sometimes he showed us clips of his favorite youtube videos and stuff like that

haha thats great

Man, we can totally eat that pig.  that pig can be in us right now.

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2009, 04:32:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
this isnt actually a worst story but this happened a couple days ago, but for my freshman year i took the chinese language class and the rumour around school is that she is an illegal immigrant who fled out of coastal china, she barely knows english or should i say "engrish" .
get this, she only knows one american cuss word and thats hell.  so this kid, we'll call him mongo, is hella pissed off and since he could be partially regular is failing the class.  so when mrs. tse gives him his average, a low F, he flips out and says fuck you and this class,  mrs. tse not understanding says how sweet rove you too.
[close]

ha my chinese class was awesome.  whenever the dude would walk down the desk rows and people would take markers and write on his back while he was walking.  and in class instead of work sometimes he showed us clips of his favorite youtube videos and stuff like that
[close]

haha thats great

even better he took us on a field trip to china town and some of my friends and i snuck away to buy firecrackers, no one noticed we went away and we ended up lighting them off in the back of the bus

Anti Krooked

• Rep: -75
  • sellout
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2009, 04:37:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

haha thats great
[close]

even better he took us on a field trip to china town and some of my friends and i snuck away to buy firecrackers, no one noticed we went away and we ended up lighting them off in the back of the bus

seriously?

Man, we can totally eat that pig.  that pig can be in us right now.

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2009, 04:41:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

ya one of my friends got suspended for only like 2 days

[close]

haha thats great
[close]

[close]

seriously?

PFIASB

• Rep: -55
  • Formerly Elmo!
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2009, 04:45:57 PM »
holy shit cant believe i forgot this one

one day in 7th grade we saw this kid named jawfrey playing with himself while watching us play football (hand down his pants).
later we caught him in science playing with himself under the table. at the end of the day while we were changing, i guess jawfrey couldnt take it anymore so he went up to the urinal, pulled down his pants, and starting jiggling his cock. he yelled "oh my god its squirting!"
i guess it was his first time

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 607
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2009, 05:02:24 PM »
I had a student teacher for my speech/english class in 10th grade who acted buddy-buddy with some students, even as far as talking to them on msn messenger in class while they were at home skipping. It seemed harmless at first, just a friendly dude who was easy to get along with. Hoo boy were we wrong. I didn't learn until next year that over the summer he had been paying kids to do "stuff" with them. He wasn't necessarily soliciting them in the expected sense, but did things like buy a kid a phone and put them on his plan if they let him tickle them for a couple minutes. I guess this went on for a little while, but it ended when he asked a couple kids to get another kid, Dustin (the first kid who he started talking to online and whatnot) drunk and tied to a chair for him. He offered them some absurd amount of money, like over $1000 to do this. At that point, some of the kids went to the cops, but they couldn't prosecute him for the fact that he didn't actually do anything sexual with the kids, just weird rubbing and tickling and stuff. I guess the chief of police, who had a kid in my class, approached him and told him that he'd better stop or he would probably get the shit kicked out of him by a mob of pissed off parents.

I heard rumors of him trying to kill himself or something afterwards, I'm not really sure, I only heard about this after the fact. However, the really troubling part is that I went to a school play that my cousin was in a couple hours away and saw the guy during the intermission. I passed by him talking to somebody and overheard him say "Actually, I'm vice principal here now."

fattygay

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2009, 06:21:31 PM »
in the 3rd grade it was my class's turn to wash the lunch tables so me and my homies took the buckets to the bathroom and we all pissed in one  then mixed it with water and a little bit of soap and gave it to the girls to wash the tables with and they were all dipping their hands in it and ringing out cloths and sponges with it and splashing each other then after about 5 minutes, one of the pussies who didn't participate went and tattle tailed and i thought my life was gonna be over but luckily my dad found it hilarious

another good one was when i was in the 10th grade a dude shat on top of a toilet seat and wrote help me on the wall with his poop and the vice principal pulled everyone in for an emergency assembly and me and my friends were really high at the time and this was like the funniest thing that couldve possibly happened and i told the girl standing next to me it was this guy everyone called ginger tom and she told the people next to her and they told the people next to them and eventually it made the rounds, he got ripped on pretty badly for the rest of his time at school
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 06:28:05 PM by fattygay »

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2009, 09:46:10 PM »
I got a bunch of these because luckily i was in a class with a bunch of piss heads.

1. My friend, lets call him jeffrey because i like that name. In 8th grade all the kids too poor to afford an instrument and to a.d.d. to be in chorus were stuck in this class called music lab. It was the craziest experience of my highschool lifetime. The first day of class (there was a big mirror in the room so kids could watch themselfs dance/sing) anyways this kid steve stole the vcr remote and kept pausing and playing the video she(the teacher) was trying to get us to watch. He ended up passing the remote on once she came over and it turned into a game of hide the remote. After about five minutes of this game it turned into this one weird kid who never spoke getting the remote then everyone pointing at him. The teacher started yelling at this kid, like ripping him apart. he used to pick scabs on his head and she even called him out on that. He got really pissed off and kicked this ladys fuckin mirror, the entire thing cracked and chipped off and he didn't get in any trouble.

2. Same class, only months later, after kids in my class insulted this woman to the point inwhich our teacher ended up in tears on a daily basis our princlepal started attending the class along with an officer.  One day neither of them showed up and our teacher was late (there was a play or some shit i cant remember) i just remember getting back to the room with my two friends and one of them decided to hide in this ladys huge grand panio. After the entire class got settled and she started teaching, my friend started to move around and make noise in the paino. At this point in time everyone was focusing on the paino, my teacher got up, opened the paino and my friend jumped out screaming and ran away. i have never seen so many people so confused at once haha.

3. the same kid that jumped out of the paino went on to get arrested 15 days into his senior year, and then kicked out of highschool. He got drunk one night at a party that i was at. He just straight vanished no one knew where he went. Later that night, like 3 o'clock im sitting at my friends house in the middle of town (the party was way outside of anything like a good 10 miles away from where we were) at three in the morn. the kid we couldn't find all night came cruising by us on a bike stolen from the girl who threw the party's house. He was freakin out, didn't say much and left. The next morn. i get a call from this kid asking me to help him burn his clothes from the night before. After burning his clothes he goes on to tell me and my friends what happened that night.   Apparentally he got really fucked up and thought his mom was in a car accident so he rode a bike all the way to town in what he said felt like 5 minutes. Once he got into town he forgot why he was there and decided he had to take a shit. Instead of using a gas station or a restraunt he decides hes going to shit in the school bathroom but unfortunally it was 1 a.m. and the school was locked. he then went and smashed out the back window of the liquor store right by our school and got even more hammered(that way he could break into the school? i still dont know why he did this). He then went back to the school for his poop session. he broke in using an old i.d. card on an old door by the soccer fields. Then he went into the school. took his shit and instead of just walking out and calling it a night he went to the music room(where he jumped out of the panio) and picked up a trumpet. he then(and there is footage of this somewhere in the school from the sec. cameras) marched around the school playing the trumpet... realized his finger prints were on the trumpet and THATS WHAT COULD GET HIM CAUGHT so he ran out of the school and burried the trumpet by the soccer fields.

he went to jail for about a year and had to pay a shit ton of fines. Luckily the dude at the liqiour store didn't press charges because he knew this kid.

anblue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucka
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2009, 09:56:25 PM »
i got written up on the first of school this year.  this one girl use to always run up behind me and smack my ass, then i would turn around and yell somethin at her. well i was walking backwards and felt something hit my ass and i assumed it was her.  i began to say "Bitch im a beat yo fuckin ass" when i fully turned around and saw it was actually a teacher i had walked into. it was a good way to start senior year
Who the fuck spends more than $5 at taco bell?
Being liked on slap is the only award

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2009, 12:32:13 AM »
in grade 3, we had this downs kid named paul that was awesome. i lived in nw calgary which at the time (and probably still is) was the whitest suburbs i have ever seen. white people in canada like to be really really tolerant of shit, so when downs paul entered the school they pretty much let him do whatever he wanted all the time because they were afraid to lay the law down on him for whatever reason. they thought he was extra sensitive. this lasted for about a month.  paul i guess was smarter than they gave him credit for because he figured out pretty quick that he could do whatever the fuck he wanted all the time, like the kind of shit you would do if you had a lucid dream where you were at school minus flying.

he moved only by skipping sideways, and took off clothes pretty much as soon as they wrestled them onto him.

the most obscene thing i could remember was when he laid down the greatest street hockey shift of all time (and paul's only) - i noticed he was making his way to the bathroom but his line was being shifted in so the gym teacher called him out. paul really liked hockey so he decided to tough it out. he made a bold move for the back corner which was constructed of benches on their sides and realized that if he was gonna get the puck away from the swarm of kids that were already there, he was gonna have to drop some weight.
he went into a casual squat just outside of the skirmish and dropped a loaf.
one of the girls started screaming and it kinda freaked him out so he cross checked her, and she hit her head on the bench and started convulsing.

the resulting scene was etched into my brain forever, and most likely that of the school nurse. they hired a special needs teacher that week
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 12:33:50 AM by Albatross »