Author Topic: Antwuan Dixon going to jail for 1 year  (Read 130261 times)

Pavementi

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Antwuan Dixon going to jail for 1 year
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2010, 11:14:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
hope he gets kicked off everything, butt raped, forgotten, stabbed, revived, stabbed again, and then thrown into a volcanoe in that order
[close]

You're a piece of shit. The guy has severe addiction/mental problems and nobody really did what was needed to help him. He is actually a really nice down to earth guy but the drugs and alcohol took over.
[close]
Ok, obviously im not being completely serious here, but the fool needs a fuckin wake up call. He needs to go to jail and have a bad experience because he isnt doing shit and he dosnt fuckin realize what the fuck is wrong with him. Sure he is a nice dude, Im not gonna put that against him, but on the real he needs to get a good slap in the face if thats what it takes to make him realize what direction his life has taken.
[close]

Yeah because we all know prison is therapeutic for small time criminals and they usually come out completely rehabilitated and rarely worse than they were before...
Look at Hosoi. He appears to be better for it.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

sixpackoftablets

• Rep: -24
  • salut les fuckheadz
« Reply #91 on: November 28, 2010, 11:18:08 AM »
The Hubba and Shake Junt lifestyles share lots of the same illicit qualities. So when Hubba thought it was time to do a collaboration, they picked up the phone and called up their homies at Baker Boys distribution, one coversation later it was a wrap. They came together like Voltron just with 2 parts instead of 5. They brought you the best of the industrys to worst nightmares! Get with it or get a buck!

SFblah

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
« Reply #92 on: November 28, 2010, 11:18:41 AM »
His friends know this just sells more of his image. 

I bet the "Free Antwuan" shirts are already on the way to Baker Boys Dist.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #93 on: November 28, 2010, 11:27:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
hope he gets kicked off everything, butt raped, forgotten, stabbed, revived, stabbed again, and then thrown into a volcanoe in that order
[close]

You're a piece of shit. The guy has severe addiction/mental problems and nobody really did what was needed to help him. He is actually a really nice down to earth guy but the drugs and alcohol took over.
[close]
Ok, obviously im not being completely serious here, but the fool needs a fuckin wake up call. He needs to go to jail and have a bad experience because he isnt doing shit and he dosnt fuckin realize what the fuck is wrong with him. Sure he is a nice dude, Im not gonna put that against him, but on the real he needs to get a good slap in the face if thats what it takes to make him realize what direction his life has taken.
[close]

Yeah because we all know prison is therapeutic for small time criminals and they usually come out completely rehabilitated and rarely worse than they were before...
[close]
Fuck that. Prison turned him into a bible thumping dork.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Avicci

• Rep: -71
« Reply #94 on: November 28, 2010, 11:40:55 AM »
he will probably get out and then fight Greco or something.

"chill out on the yo flips theo we only want whats best for you!"

Lurkenstock

« Reply #95 on: November 28, 2010, 11:43:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
Fuck that. Prison turned him into a bible thumping dork.
Yeah I'm not psyched on super preachy god loving people that are all up in your face with it but in Hosoi's case I'd rather see a spiritual healthy and shredding Holmes than a strung out scheming ice head non-skating Holmes, obviously his life is way better now because of his born again-ness.

I mean that whole finding god as a last resort in prison thing is kind of a cop out in my opinion but if it works for some people and makes them not be a fuck up anymore when they get out, more power to them.

Hopefully Antwuan doesn't need any of that and just uses his time incarcerated (if he is indeed going in) productively and use it as motivation when he gets out to never have to go back in again.

MrDreamPop

• Rep: -86
« Reply #96 on: November 28, 2010, 11:56:22 AM »
Expand Quote
its funny how threads like this prove how lame the slap community is. 
[close]

exactly
life poser

crunk juice

• Rep: -16
« Reply #97 on: November 28, 2010, 12:04:22 PM »
its funny how threads like this prove how lame the slap community is.�
word.  did you guys also blame marilyn manson when those dudes shot up columbine?  i guess we should just censor everything and dump our friends as soon as they start to fuck up.  i mean, anything else would just be enabling right?  you guys sound like a bunch of lame concerned citizens and shitty friends.  it's weak.  antwuan's definitely a massive fuck up person, but how is that baker's fault again?  oh yeah, they have a party image and made some graphics about him being a person.  i get it now.  or maybe dude makes his own decisions just like his older brother.  i guess all board companies should be like element b/c then there won't be any more fuck ups in skateboarding.  problem solved.  but seriously, do any of you honestly think for one second that this dude would be better off without baker/deathwish?  i think he'd be going to jail for a lot longer than 4 months.  all this annoying righteous indignation needs to be toned down a little.  it's fucking corny.  i keep thinking of that concerned parent lady from donnie darko every time one of you regular crybabies posts...

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 607
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #98 on: November 28, 2010, 12:14:31 PM »
Yes, Baker/Deathwish are enablers, but in their defense, everybody I know that has gone through rehab or AA or anything of the sort has told me that you can only make that decision for yourself. I know plenty of people that have gone through rehab at their parents' or the law's request and end up back on it a couple months later.

I Hope the best for Antwuan. He's too good to do all this shit to himself.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #99 on: November 28, 2010, 12:18:34 PM »
It seems to me that most people are mad and or jealous that he can skate like that and get away with acting out. Maybe he'll find Jebus while he's in there though I'd rather him find the Gonz and all of his teachings. It seemed like it was going to happen, he needs it as a reality check, much like when we get to cocky on a board and fall, like bam bitch reality check!

He really faded a girl? damn

It looks like some of you guys are really focused on the whole ass raping situation, start taking bets
even the steven

kevbo999

« Reply #100 on: November 28, 2010, 12:22:44 PM »
word.  did you guys also blame marilyn manson when those dudes shot up columbine?  i guess we should just censor everything and dump our friends as soon as they start to fuck up.  i mean, anything else would just be enabling right?  you guys sound like a bunch of lame concerned citizens and shitty friends.  it's weak.  antwuan's definitely a massive fuck up person, but how is that baker's fault again?  oh yeah, they have a party image and made some graphics about him being a person.  i get it now.  or maybe dude makes his own decisions just like his older brother.  i guess all board companies should be like element b/c then there won't be any more fuck ups in skateboarding.  problem solved.  but seriously, do any of you honestly think for one second that this dude would be better off without baker/deathwish?  i think he'd be going to jail for a lot longer than 4 months.  all this annoying righteous indignation needs to be toned down a little.  it's fucking corny.

amen

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #101 on: November 28, 2010, 12:27:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
word. �did you guys also blame marilyn manson when those dudes shot up columbine? �i guess we should just censor everything and dump our friends as soon as they start to fuck up. �i mean, anything else would just be enabling right? �you guys sound like a bunch of lame concerned citizens and shitty friends. �it's weak. �antwuan's definitely a massive fuck up person, but how is that baker's fault again? �oh yeah, they have a party image and made some graphics about him being a person. �i get it now. �or maybe dude makes his own decisions just like his older brother. �i guess all board companies should be like element b/c then there won't be any more fuck ups in skateboarding. �problem solved. �but seriously, do any of you honestly think for one second that this dude would be better off without baker/deathwish? �i think he'd be going to jail for a lot longer than 4 months. �all this annoying righteous indignation needs to be toned down a little. �it's fucking corny. �i keep thinking of that concerned parent lady from donnie darko every time one of you regular crybabies posts...

Its funny, because the people calling others ignorant �in this thread come off as having absolutely no experience with these types of situations. I guarantee this dude has never had a friend who has been an addict or this self destructive. Its not something you just watch and assume is going to be ok. It turns into a situation where you are just waiting for the call to find out he's dead or in jail.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

A.J.K.

« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2010, 12:30:44 PM »
I think its pretty weak for Reynolds, Greco etc to glorify drug addiction, alcoholism, and over the top partying.  When they show a bunch of 12 year olds Antwuan getting buck, it fuels the fire.  Maybe they should do what gravis/analog did with Dylan, tell him to get his shit together or get the fuck out.

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2010, 12:44:08 PM »
the deathwish video is coming...

Albatross

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2010, 01:19:25 PM »

whether or not the antwuan story is true, its amazing how many people in this thread are under the impression prison can make the situation better. for someone with a personality and situation like antwuan, prison is pretty much the worst thing that can possibly happen to you.

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 670
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2010, 01:21:07 PM »
I need a drink.  This is pointless.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

sky davis

• Rep: -10
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2010, 01:26:41 PM »
antwuan dixon going to yale for 1 yr. you heard it wrong

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 670
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2010, 01:40:53 PM »
Actually I think that I heard that he bought a boat, and he is going to sail for a year.  Maybe back to Australia to pick up Warterloo.
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2010, 01:52:54 PM »
ableSkateMag.com

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2010, 02:08:15 PM »
antwuan dixon going to yale for 1 yr. you heard it wrong

haha

theknifesong

• Rep: 19
  • wow!balls!
« Reply #110 on: November 28, 2010, 02:11:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
word.  did you guys also blame marilyn manson when those dudes shot up columbine?  i guess we should just censor everything and dump our friends as soon as they start to fuck up.  i mean, anything else would just be enabling right?  you guys sound like a bunch of lame concerned citizens and shitty friends.  it's weak.  antwuan's definitely a massive fuck up person, but how is that baker's fault again?  oh yeah, they have a party image and made some graphics about him being a person.  i get it now.  or maybe dude makes his own decisions just like his older brother.  i guess all board companies should be like element b/c then there won't be any more fuck ups in skateboarding.  problem solved.  but seriously, do any of you honestly think for one second that this dude would be better off without baker/deathwish?  i think he'd be going to jail for a lot longer than 4 months.  all this annoying righteous indignation needs to be toned down a little.  it's fucking corny.  i keep thinking of that concerned parent lady from donnie darko every time one of you regular crybabies posts...

sick movie!

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
« Reply #111 on: November 28, 2010, 02:11:45 PM »
Confirmed� http://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm

damn:

"Projected Release Date: 07/04/2011"

I was just about to go to the bar to carelessly drink and eat bacon all day. Now i just wanna stay home. Hahaha.  

sixpackoftablets

• salut les fuckheadz
« Reply #112 on: November 28, 2010, 02:23:09 PM »
Antwuan Dixon been on yayo for 1 year

Hexagon

« Reply #113 on: November 28, 2010, 02:36:37 PM »
Some of you need to learn how to be more kind. Seriously. Jail/Prison is not rehabilitating and granted, the dude has a spotty record and done some dumb shit. But joking of ass rape, etc isn't really funny. For one, most of you don't know the guy personally and to jump on your high horses and cast down judgment is something I wouldn't start doing unless you take a look at yourself. Everyone is loaded with faults and mistakes are made. While most of you had safe suburban upbringings, this kid came from shit. So shut the fuck up with the Mr. Mom "he deserves buttfuck,derppppp hahawaste o talent, derppp derrp" Makes a lot of you sound like spoiled bitch boys with glass jaws. Perhaps he just needs better guidance, and if he finds it in spirituality, etc right on for him. Hopefully he won't lose his talent to being lost and buying into the whole "I don't give a fuck mantra" which we all know is bullshit. I guess in short, being an asshole isn't really that cute or funny ( maybe if you're like 14 ).

sixpackoftablets

• salut les fuckheadz
« Reply #114 on: November 28, 2010, 02:42:55 PM »
I guess in short, being an asshole isn't really that cute or funny ( maybe if you're like 14 ).

Are you talking about SLAP forum meanies or Antoine?

gizmo

• Rep: 3
« Reply #115 on: November 28, 2010, 02:45:23 PM »
Confirmed  http://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm

In a nutshell he was arrested Nov 10 for a felony crime. Then sentenced to 1 year in county jail or prison. But they usually let you out earlier than that. The projected release date is 7-04-11. Looks like he might be staying in county but he could very well be there til they ship him to prison, depends on  where  the judge sentenced him to. Felonies usually land you in prison.

Oh well no one should be surprised. Judging from that epicly later'd episode it was bound to happen. Hopefully he gets his shit together afterwards, but I think this dude is fighting bigger demons. As far as Baker/ Deathwish is concerned who knows what they have done or tried to do, they obviously were not willing to say much, which is cool for the sake of privacy. But if they have in fact been enabling this guy, shame on them. But then again Antwuan is a grown ass man so its all on him. Being that the brother he looks up to is in the slam as well, Antwuan might not give a fuck about this. This dude might come out more hardened than before.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #116 on: November 28, 2010, 02:48:50 PM »
The fuck outta here with that Manson/Columbine comparison. Stupidest shit in this thread.

Of course sponsors who capitalize off that bullshit have some culpability. The more out of control Antwuan gets, the move units move.

I'm not saying the Deathwish/Shake Junt dudes don't care about him, but it gets complicated when someone's self destruction lines your pockets.

Whatever though, those dudes are just a bunch of skate rats/former addicts trying to run companies. Not mental health workers. I wouldn't really expect them to have it all figured out.

dankradschwag

« Reply #117 on: November 28, 2010, 02:50:25 PM »
It is pretty shitty how Reynolds, who is a recovered addicted himself, instead of trying to help out his friends and not promote such actions actually makes Baker videos as much about weed, beer, and 40s as they are about skating.

jayrolla420

• Rep: -4
« Reply #118 on: November 28, 2010, 02:53:29 PM »
hope he doesn't get caught up in any gang related bull shit if he's actually going there, shit would be on if he had to bunk with a blood since he's always claiming crips.
I heard about a year ago, cant remember from where, that the mexicans are encroaching and expanding like mofo's so the black gangs are starting to unite a bit, or atleast stop fighting eachother so much.  I am a white boy living in Canada though, any truth to this?  I miss watching Gangland.  I figure in prison this might be even more so, with races saying fuck it and uniting.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #119 on: November 28, 2010, 02:57:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

EL OH FUCKING EL at mr. carebear over here. fuck you, you autistic piece of shit. you run your fucking mouth
about everything and everyone, unless you can directly relate. you are one stupid motherfucker.

Why do you constantly focus and then make a new account? Weird hormone pills cause mood swings? But yeah I do think it's sad to see people ruin their lives because of addiction. I can also relate to people who have friends and family that die from cancer and AIDS because it's happened in my family. That's just how the human mind works baby.

I've taken autism tests online and always score "high functioning autistic". I think my AQ is usually around 42. My IQ is 138 so I guess that's why I can function awkwardly in society. I asked my psychiatrist for an aspergers test because I've had several people accuse me of having it but he said it is not possible to diagnose and gave me my xanax prescription and shook my hand. I can usually pick up an instrument and learn how to play it fairly quick like. I've read autistic people usually have some kind of gift like retards have super person strength but it is with math or painting or horse training.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon