Author Topic: Sierra Fellers mows down Chinese locals  (Read 24534 times)

Mr. Fink

Re: Sierra Fellers mows down Chinese locals
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2018, 07:28:52 PM »
Why didn’t Sierra run into Jon Allie when he pissed on that ledge?

tzhangdox

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 521
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2018, 07:32:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You guys don't pay attention very well do you? First dude walked into him as Sierra's friend tried to stop him and said "Are you fucking serious?", meaning the dude was probably already hounding them. Second lady stood close to the ledge with that chair blocking the way, watched him coming and then got closer and turned her back to stop him.

You can call him a dick for skating into them but it's not like they are just passing by and didn't see him. They actively got in his way to prevent him from skating. It's not like he was just out to tackle people in China.
[close]

Fuck off they were obviously just unaware where he was going just like anyone unfamiliar with skateboarding would be. They were trying to get out of the way not realizing he wasn't just cruising through but trying to bust some sick moves on those curbs. And my experience from china is that people don't give a fuck about you skraping some public ledges. And if they weren't cool with it you wait for them to go away, that's part of street skating. Especially when you're in another country where no one speaks your language. Fuck this asshole kook
[close]

Dude.... they looked at him and moved in front of him. Do I have to find videos of people in China moving in front of people skating? They aren't brain dead zombies wondering in front of some crazy piece of wood with wheels they've never seen before. You act like that is a hard to believe concept that someone would try and move in front of someone to stop them skating. That shit happens all the time all around the world. They should just call the cops. Don't try to injure yourself by being a hero.

As popular as China is for skating, China is huge and the vast majority of people haven't seen skateboarders before so you can't really expect every pedestrian in China to know how skating works. By the looks of it they wouldn't have known that he was about to do a trick on the ledge. First one I can see being a freak accident made worse by the fact that the dude spoke English to someone who had a 1% chance of understanding what he said. Second one was stupid clearly that fold out table was in the way already looks like the lady was transporting it what did he think was going to go down...

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 343
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2018, 07:39:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You guys don't pay attention very well do you? First dude walked into him as Sierra's friend tried to stop him and said "Are you fucking serious?", meaning the dude was probably already hounding them. Second lady stood close to the ledge with that chair blocking the way, watched him coming and then got closer and turned her back to stop him.

You can call him a dick for skating into them but it's not like they are just passing by and didn't see him. They actively got in his way to prevent him from skating. It's not like he was just out to tackle people in China.
[close]

Fuck off they were obviously just unaware where he was going just like anyone unfamiliar with skateboarding would be. They were trying to get out of the way not realizing he wasn't just cruising through but trying to bust some sick moves on those curbs. And my experience from china is that people don't give a fuck about you skraping some public ledges. And if they weren't cool with it you wait for them to go away, that's part of street skating. Especially when you're in another country where no one speaks your language. Fuck this asshole kook
[close]

Dude.... they looked at him and moved in front of him. Do I have to find videos of people in China moving in front of people skating? They aren't brain dead zombies wondering in front of some crazy piece of wood with wheels they've never seen before. You act like that is a hard to believe concept that someone would try and move in front of someone to stop them skating. That shit happens all the time all around the world. They should just call the cops. Don't try to injure yourself by being a hero.
[close]

As popular as China is for skating, China is huge and the vast majority of people haven't seen skateboarders before so you can't really expect every pedestrian in China to know how skating works. By the looks of it they wouldn't have known that he was about to do a trick on the ledge. First one I can see being a freak accident made worse by the fact that the dude spoke English to someone who had a 1% chance of understanding what he said. Second one was stupid clearly that fold out table was in the way already looks like the lady was transporting it what did he think was going to go down...

THIS - also how public space is used there is very different than the USA - people are pretty negotiable with street skating for the most part...  there TONS of positive examples

and fuck those pieces of shit on here turning this into something political.. but then again its the fucking internet particially SLAP
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

colt cannon lunchbox

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -92
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2018, 07:52:18 PM »
When I was about 16 I had the same mindset of a fully grown Sierra Fellers

I remember there was about 100 skaters skating this six stair by the beach. Whenever someone needed to use the stairs the skaters would get pissed (myself included) until i heard another skater say "How dare they use these stairs for their intended purpose" and it has forever stuck with me.

The coolest part of street skating is the street element - watching traffic, bust factors, pedestrians, cracks, etc. If you don't wanna deal with these things, go back to the skatepark.

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2018, 07:55:51 PM »
As if Chinese pedestrians cannot make out what Sierra is up to after three failed tries. I don't think for all their familiarity with skating Americans are any better at predicting lines than Chinese. Maybe a small minority, like the Chinese dog eaters. Which seems like just another meat source to me.

gnarlong

• Rep: -1
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2018, 07:57:00 PM »

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2018, 07:58:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

No, they moved closer to the ledges which is what you naturally do when some one riding a vehicle approaches you on a street. I've been to china a few times to skate and aside from a couple security guards at certain spots I've never seen anyone complain about skating in a public place. Just my experience and analyzation though but even if I'm wrong it's still a complete asshole move to intentionally run into people especially when you're in another country. Could've just passed and finished his crappy line on the next perfect marble ledge, there's no shortage of them

emchen

• Rep: 20
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2018, 08:01:20 PM »
It's at night, in a foreign country, in a public plaza. Fuckin entitled expat

tart.mommy

• Rep: -8
  • smd
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2018, 08:02:44 PM »
The coolest part of street skating is the street element - watching traffic, bust factors, pedestrians, cracks, etc. If you don't wanna deal with these things, go back to the skatepark.
also, non sequitur, racist white americans suck and y'all are kooking it with all the less-than-half-baked zings at Chinese ppl
I'm a trans bitch

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 734
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2018, 08:06:42 PM »
shouldnt those parasites have been eating a dog instead of getting in his way
Mr. President, you're on the slap message board, not twitter.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

bawtawdwon

• Rep: -68
  • cant ban the snowman
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2018, 08:09:40 PM »

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1125
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2018, 08:18:04 PM »
When I was about 16 I had the same mindset of a fully grown Sierra Fellers

I remember there was about 100 skaters skating this six stair by the beach. Whenever someone needed to use the stairs the skaters would get pissed (myself included) until i heard another skater say "How dare they use these stairs for their intended purpose" and it has forever stuck with me.

please tell my friends this, I can't get them out the park.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2018, 08:19:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Shouldn't you be shitting into your diaper and then taking off your diaper and using a big spoon to eat your shit like froyo instead of posting here?
[close]

this is a bizarrely twisted thing to suggest someone would do. you should seek a counselor.

chinese people are infesting the globe like parasites and literally eat dogs if you complacent retards don't care well you will once its too late

How come the trolls on slap have turned into lame ass pieces of shit, as annoying as tracer was I don’t remember any prejudice except for some adolescent stupidity(kid had to be in middle school when posting) thrown into his posts, someone please remind me if I’m wrong, but I don’t remember anything.

Edit-this is also a perfect example of where gips powers can troll this fuck back until he gets so pissed he focuses.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 08:21:59 PM by cheetahsheets »

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

foureyedjim

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2018, 08:34:06 PM »
Nobody in the clip was intending on getting in the way of each other.  Fellers just made the mistake of assuming non skaters would know where he was trying to go. 

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 535
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2018, 08:36:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Shouldn't you be shitting into your diaper and then taking off your diaper and using a big spoon to eat your shit like froyo instead of posting here?
[close]

this is a bizarrely twisted thing to suggest someone would do. you should seek a counselor.

chinese people are infesting the globe like parasites and literally eat dogs if you complacent retards don't care well you will once its too late

it’s called “colonizing” and “imperialism” when people of the same race as you do it.

Kolostrum

• Rep: 21
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2018, 08:40:15 PM »

Yeah, a tiny chineese girl is going to intentionally position herself in front of a grown man on a rollerboard. Do you have some sort of learning disability?

Its obvious they huddled close to the ledge b/c they thought he was gonna roll past them, they would have had no way of knowing he was gonna jump up and grind the ledge.

Edit: I see some of our more perceptive members have already pointed this out
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 08:45:27 PM by Kolostrum »

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2018, 08:45:44 PM »
i can pretty much guarantee Sierra can do that nollie fs nose slide every try. He can clearly see the people in front of the ledge after it and tries anyway. It would at least be a bit understandable if it was some crazy fucking line, but cmon dude. That shit is basically fucking staged. Your style fucking sucks Sierra and i guess you do too

Gino's Back 180 Nosegrind

• Rep: 34
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2018, 08:52:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You don't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed, so I'm going to take this moment to say I really feel sorry for you and hope there's a way to cure stupidity within the near future, for your sake.

full of jerks

• Rep: -33
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2018, 08:55:57 PM »
only a matter of time until one of these guys winds up rotting in a cell next door to alonzo ball.  many such cases.

chilllyboy

• Rep: -10
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2018, 08:57:07 PM »
That shit is basically fucking staged.

Yup, thats the same thing i thought when I first saw it... Dude ran into them intentionally to get internet views, and it worked.

Rule#1 as a traveler in a foreign country: be on your best behavior. Rule#2: Don't fuck with the locals.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2018, 08:57:32 PM »

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2018, 09:05:30 PM »
He gonna fuck around and end up like Otto Warmbier

Sierra (wont b) Mist
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 09:17:01 PM by Jehoshaphat Augustus »

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2018, 09:12:09 PM »
Those people were definitely trying to fuck with him for whatever reason but flying halfway around the world to skate ledges and run into people is pretty lame

calvinsdream

« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2018, 09:30:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

What the fuck

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 535
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2018, 09:46:00 PM »
a car doesn’t have a right to run over a jaywalker. a bicyclist doesn’t have a right to run over someone in a bike lane. and those are places made for driving and biking. a public plaza is not made for skating. you’re lucky to skate those places, not entitled to it, so it doesn’t matter if they were blocking him intentionally. I know it’s annoying when people do that but I don’t run them over with my skateboard. you figure out ways to skate street anyway. some times shit happens but you shouldn’t go out of your way to be a dick.

Brassknuckles

• Rep: 1
  • Florida pound town
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2018, 09:47:00 PM »
Idiot. Whaaa whaaa im crying because i cant get my line. Please. The world does not revolve around you. Be courteous of others even if you could only land one fakie flip tailslide every 20 trys and you take forever

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2018, 10:02:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Mr. President, you're on the slap message board, not twitter.

funny u should say that we're related
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2018, 10:04:59 PM »
you guys are detrimentally soft
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

Melanoma

• Rep: 3
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2018, 10:06:34 PM »
I thought all the racists on slap were all banned since 1010

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2018, 10:24:02 PM »
i fucking hate this dude so much