Author Topic: Sierra Fellers mows down Chinese locals  (Read 24327 times)

Spaced Cadet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 113
Re: Sierra Fellers mows down Chinese locals
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2018, 10:33:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You guys don't pay attention very well do you? First dude walked into him as Sierra's friend tried to stop him and said "Are you fucking serious?", meaning the dude was probably already hounding them. Second lady stood close to the ledge with that chair blocking the way, watched him coming and then got closer and turned her back to stop him.

You can call him a dick for skating into them but it's not like they are just passing by and didn't see him. They actively got in his way to prevent him from skating. It's not like he was just out to tackle people in China.
[close]

Fuck off they were obviously just unaware where he was going just like anyone unfamiliar with skateboarding would be. They were trying to get out of the way not realizing he wasn't just cruising through but trying to bust some sick moves on those curbs. And my experience from china is that people don't give a fuck about you skraping some public ledges. And if they weren't cool with it you wait for them to go away, that's part of street skating. Especially when you're in another country where no one speaks your language. Fuck this asshole kook
[close]

Dude.... they looked at him and moved in front of him. Do I have to find videos of people in China moving in front of people skating? They aren't brain dead zombies wondering in front of some crazy piece of wood with wheels they've never seen before. You act like that is a hard to believe concept that someone would try and move in front of someone to stop them skating. That shit happens all the time all around the world. They should just call the cops. Don't try to injure yourself by being a hero.
[close]

As popular as China is for skating, China is huge and the vast majority of people haven't seen skateboarders before so you can't really expect every pedestrian in China to know how skating works. By the looks of it they wouldn't have known that he was about to do a trick on the ledge. First one I can see being a freak accident made worse by the fact that the dude spoke English to someone who had a 1% chance of understanding what he said. Second one was stupid clearly that fold out table was in the way already looks like the lady was transporting it what did he think was going to go down...

Ever think maybe she put it there to stop him.... I doubt very seriously that they weren't intentionally getting in the way. Since there is no footage yet I guess I'll just take looking like an asshole. Like I already said I wouldn't have hit them even if they were getting in the way on purpose. I just find it hard to believe that people, regardless of their familiarity with skateboarding, would struggle that hard with reacting to something coming right for them.

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2018, 11:17:31 PM »
Most people in the world don’t expect a guy riding a wooden toy to jump onto a ledge WITH the toy. Do ppl not remember what the world was like before you saw your first ollie? Not everyone in the world played THPS or watched xgames or did/saw whatever you think would make them know what’s going on... Most ppl in the world couldn’t predict shit a guy on a plank with wheels can do
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

tzhangdox

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2018, 11:23:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You guys don't pay attention very well do you? First dude walked into him as Sierra's friend tried to stop him and said "Are you fucking serious?", meaning the dude was probably already hounding them. Second lady stood close to the ledge with that chair blocking the way, watched him coming and then got closer and turned her back to stop him.

You can call him a dick for skating into them but it's not like they are just passing by and didn't see him. They actively got in his way to prevent him from skating. It's not like he was just out to tackle people in China.
[close]

Fuck off they were obviously just unaware where he was going just like anyone unfamiliar with skateboarding would be. They were trying to get out of the way not realizing he wasn't just cruising through but trying to bust some sick moves on those curbs. And my experience from china is that people don't give a fuck about you skraping some public ledges. And if they weren't cool with it you wait for them to go away, that's part of street skating. Especially when you're in another country where no one speaks your language. Fuck this asshole kook
[close]

Dude.... they looked at him and moved in front of him. Do I have to find videos of people in China moving in front of people skating? They aren't brain dead zombies wondering in front of some crazy piece of wood with wheels they've never seen before. You act like that is a hard to believe concept that someone would try and move in front of someone to stop them skating. That shit happens all the time all around the world. They should just call the cops. Don't try to injure yourself by being a hero.
[close]

As popular as China is for skating, China is huge and the vast majority of people haven't seen skateboarders before so you can't really expect every pedestrian in China to know how skating works. By the looks of it they wouldn't have known that he was about to do a trick on the ledge. First one I can see being a freak accident made worse by the fact that the dude spoke English to someone who had a 1% chance of understanding what he said. Second one was stupid clearly that fold out table was in the way already looks like the lady was transporting it what did he think was going to go down...
[close]

Ever think maybe she put it there to stop him.... I doubt very seriously that they weren't intentionally getting in the way. Since there is no footage yet I guess I'll just take looking like an asshole. Like I already said I wouldn't have hit them even if they were getting in the way on purpose. I just find it hard to believe that people, regardless of their familiarity with skateboarding, would struggle that hard with reacting to something coming right for them.

Yup you're definitely looking like an asshole here. Even people I know here in the bay area where theres a huge skate scene don't always know what skate stoppers do or that skaters like to do tricks on the edges of ledges. Definitely can't expect people in China to be that aware, and if she assumed that he was just riding his skateboard instead of hopping on the ledge, would be pretty natural of her to also assume he was going to swerve out her way.

Flabby cold demeanor

• Rep: -16
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2018, 12:09:49 AM »
Maybe they were deliberately trying to get in his way because they didn't want some american messing up their plaza. I'm ok with that.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2018, 01:29:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Do you go to bible studies with him or are you just a super fan?

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2018, 01:32:43 AM »
sierra fellers on lurknyc

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2018, 04:40:56 AM »
perhaps they didn't see him as they only use 20% of their eye
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2018, 04:41:55 AM »
hi low post chinese nationalist trolls!  :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/50_Cent_Party

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2018, 04:46:20 AM »
if you think the russian facebook troll teams are exclusive to russia you are sorely mistaken.

america's military defense is so overpowered the nations looking to destabilize the west have taken to sneaky covert tactics like infiltrating our online communities and online video games (using VPN) to mentally harass americas vulnerable youth to the point that they do things like shoot up fucking schools.

What China would like to do to white westerners would make the holocaust look like a school shooting.

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2018, 04:47:13 AM »
You have been warned

feedmeseymour

« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2018, 04:55:47 AM »
the worst part of this were those shoes on his feet.

calvinsdream

« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2018, 05:12:53 AM »
Could we get some footage of him trying the same shit in pretty much any major american city? Dude would get dropped.

Also fuck mystery

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2018, 05:39:40 AM »
Could we get some footage of him trying the same shit in pretty much any major american city? Dude would get dropped.

the whole point of this was cowardly chinese trying to stage an altercation so someone other than them would come "drop" Sierra.

Problem is chinese are generally fucking cowards with low pain tolerance and no balls so no one did anything

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2018, 05:43:32 AM »
your pitiful neg reps do nothing but motivate by the way, pretty sure the saying is don't feed the trolls

or rather, do your best to ignore people will controversial opinions like you ignore everything else besides your mindless pursuit of cheap instant gratification.

calvinsdream

« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2018, 05:44:16 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

the whole point of this was cowardly chinese trying to stage an altercation so someone other than them would come "drop" Sierra.

Problem is chinese are generally fucking cowards with low pain tolerance and no balls so no one did anything

We heard you the first few times.

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2018, 05:49:01 AM »
but i haven't even begin to touch on the opiod derivative/fentanyl issue or property value manipulation or the triads

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2018, 05:49:07 AM »
your pitiful neg reps do nothing but motivate by the way, pretty sure the saying is don't feed the trolls

yet you cared enough to mention it.

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2018, 05:51:07 AM »
reverse psychology

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2018, 05:55:20 AM »
This sounds like a "job" for Robbie Russo.

hermanos racists

« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2018, 05:58:07 AM »
The only way to stay a bit relevant ....One of the most boring skater in the world.
And seems proud of it...Lame attention whore.

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2018, 06:02:39 AM »
The only way to stay a bit relevant ....One of the most boring skater in the world.
And seems proud of it...Lame attention whore.

every one of your posts is shit

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2018, 06:05:23 AM »
leticia looks like an brazilian transvestite and probably fuck birdo in the ass.
#dontdoit

#doit

SK8houses

• Rep: -2
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2018, 06:16:55 AM »
too bad jon allie wasnt there to piss on the ledge.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 213
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2018, 08:15:41 AM »
Expand Quote
leticia looks like an brazilian transvestite and probably fuck birdo in the ass.
#dontdoit
[close]

#doit
#fuckouttahere

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2018, 08:37:49 AM »
Maybe he is drinking heavy again
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2018, 09:12:19 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I bet you've never beat one in SKATE though.

He should have just pressed the side button and raised his hands up, making them all sprint away?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 08:46:21 AM by streetsoup »

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2018, 09:24:52 AM »
lmao

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3317
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2018, 09:25:43 AM »
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason. Although I have him/her on ignore, I can tell he/she is being reasonable because he/she posted like 7 posts in a row.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2018, 09:28:22 AM »
What I saw is him deciding to hit the lady.  Maybe people in the the thread argue she was acting aggressively and moved into his way but I can see that he easily could have chosen to not hit her.  It would have been funny to have seen the filmer kick him in the head for that. That would be the best 'for the gram' ha
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2018, 09:28:37 AM »
thanks for the sig GAY