Author Topic: The little furry SlapPal!  (Read 6360 times)

Doctor Handsome

Re: UPDATE
« Reply #90 on: August 18, 2008, 09:50:05 PM »
That's Elvis and me, chilling on the couch. He always wake's me up lickin my face.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: The little furry SlapPal!
« Reply #91 on: August 18, 2008, 11:01:47 PM »
Are you trying to suggest I have big lips? >:(  :-* bratwurst lips.
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #92 on: August 21, 2008, 02:33:45 PM »
Oh man! I love that little furball so much. My girlfriends gone to italy for holidays and I am sooo happy that I have him. I am sitting on the couch hugging my little pal all the time. Fuck. I love my little doggy....sorry for being sentimental, i just had a bottle of wine. My tongue is blueish red now. aww, he's sleeping on my lap...
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

frisco

« Reply #93 on: August 21, 2008, 07:55:23 PM »
Oh man! I love that little furball so much. My girlfriends gone to italy for holidays and I am sooo happy that I have him. I am sitting on the couch hugging my little pal all the time. Fuck. I love my little doggy....sorry for being sentimental, i just had a bottle of wine. My tongue is blueish red now. aww, he's sleeping on my lap...

yea pets are the shit, when i was in toronto i had zero contact with any animals and it really bummed me out, i was so stoked to come home to my dogs, i was ridiculously stoned one night and just let my new puppy nip my face for maybe half an hour