Author Topic: Peep how they do it...........  (Read 23192 times)

hakken

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 2
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Peep how they do it...........
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2008, 03:30:28 PM »
the intronet is intense.

Jackers

• Rep: 11
  • Thanks GRL
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2008, 03:49:21 PM »
Yiiiihhh Here we go....
Idle

jesus0nvi4gra

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 96
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2008, 03:51:05 PM »
How dope would it be if Blind did an early 90's Rocco era ad with the e-mail and like James pissing on it.  Is anything like that still possible in today's industry? Cliff?

jayme.f

• Rep: 1
« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2008, 03:55:15 PM »
i sent an im to jamie just to let him know i was totally doucheing out of control, it was uncalled for, so if he wants to murder me in this post he has every right to
Look at it this way, if you got kicked off Satori, they wouldn't even send and email, only smoke signals.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2008, 04:08:43 PM »
Expand Quote

Jayme, I hate to tell you but you, but you're wrong and yeah you're a kook for calling me out when you have no idea what you're talking about. James was not let go from Circa because of a budget issue or because we had no sympathy for his knee injury. He also wasn't let go through some corporate letter.

[close]

im a kook? how about "was acting like a kook" you fuckin control freak! you try to make everyone love you a little too hard. i talked to james in oz a while back, he didnt have anything bad to say about the matter but the truth is, HE GOT LET GO FROM CIRCA, AND IS OBVIOUSLY TO THIS DAY A WORKING PRO AND NOT A SLOUCH LIKE SOME OF THE DUDES IN THE PAST YOU KNOW YOU HAVE SPONSORED JUST FOR IMAGE REASONS. dont act like i dont know how companies work, i might have no clue how the industry works now, (nor do i care about your fucking highscholl rat race)

who are you to call me kook for speaking my mind?

take a good look in the mirror.

Wow, me telling me you're a kook got you this bent out of shape?
Sorry man, I should have said "you're kooking it", but I thought it was a given that that's what I meant since you know I'm down for you and I've been nothing but respectful to you since the day we met.  I called you a while back out of the blue and offered to help you however I could with absolutely nothing to gain besides the feeling of helping you. I didn't care or have any idea that you'd ever tell anyone or thank me in a public forum, I did it because it felt like the thing to do. I've also had extensive dialog with you on here about loads of topics and I feel i've been consistent with those, so it feels like your alter ego came on in a posting rampage to vent about something on your behalf or James' while taking a bunch of cheap stabs at me in the process.

Me stating that you were off base and leaving it at that seemed appropriate, considering that James is here and if he wants to discuss how this went down in a public forum, he has his chance. I'm not trying to air anyone's shit out just cause I get called out by someone else.

At any rate, let me make sure I have your points straight and lets get to the bottom of em, let me know where you want to start?

"I'm a "fuckin control freak" and I "try to make everyone love me a little too hard."

James is "A WORKING PRO AND NOT A SLOUCH LIKE SOME OF THE DUDES IN THE PAST YOU KNOW YOU 'I' HAVE SPONSORED JUST FOR IMAGE REASONS"

"I need to look in the mirror"

I'm "trying to play the good guy and say basically nothing in that message but just to deny that james didnt get kicked off of circa for money reasons."

"If anything I will come in and save the day with a new blackbox banner and free boards for all! yeah! hence once again trying to control everything he puts his hands on."

"You're done being nice."

"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2008, 04:10:34 PM »
group hug? cmon

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2008, 04:11:25 PM »
*hugging computer*
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2008, 04:11:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Sorry to hear man, that's a weird deal.
[close]

Shit happens for a reason

Fuck that, man. You're legendary, and your get familiar part's a fuckin banger.

If the industry worked how I wished, all dudes that've been consistantly ripping and progressing as long as you have would be hooked up for life.

*huggggggs*
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

jayme.f

« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2008, 04:14:06 PM »
youre are right jamie, check your pm if you get the chance, all of that was cheap stabs and hear say, like i said my facts are very nill, and you are right, i was or am being a complete kook. i do however have nothing but respect for you and i know you were down to hook me up on your own accord with nothing to benefit from it. i cant take back what i said obviously and like i said, i definetly opened the door for you to go off on me. the fact is everyone is a control freak with something in there lives, i control my anxiety issues by staying hidden up in portland, you tend to use your control with skateboarding and your buisness which i should have brought out in a complimenting way instead of flying off the handle. if youre ever up in the portland area and need anything im more than happy to help. its the least i could do
Look at it this way, if you got kicked off Satori, they wouldn't even send and email, only smoke signals.

boyan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 70
« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2008, 04:17:12 PM »
The coast is clear, the sun is coming from behind the clouds

*huggggggs*

Beautifull

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -428
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2008, 04:22:03 PM »
I feel for James, but to tell you the truth, I don't really see a demand for his as a rider.  Whens the last time you've seen some one ride his board?  I know he killed it in Get Fam, but no magazine coverage, no nothing.  I barely know this dude still skates.  Bones cutting their team and letting him know that he still has a place to get free wheels is the best thing going for him right now.  If he wants to step his game up, maybe there will be another company willing to pay him. 

Oh, by the way, I won't stop buying my favorite wheel, STF, just because they kicked off a rider.  This is a 'business' decision.  They still support skateboarding, so I have no qualms with them.   

Joshewuhh

« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2008, 04:22:49 PM »
Jayme, you're just a bitter,  washed up pro that could only get a shady ass company like true love to sponsor him. Slap boards is your only real connection to ever feeling like you have done something worth a shit, but in the last 4 years with skateboarding... you really have'nt.
I dug you back in the Santa Cruz days, but now you're just a fuckin kook.

The Cheif, JT, and I had our difference a while back, but I respect him more than ever for it.
JT does shit right
JF does not.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2008, 04:24:49 PM »
youre are right jamie, check your pm if you get the chance, all of that was cheap stabs and hear say, like i said my facts are very nill, and you are right, i was or am being a complete kook. i do however have nothing but respect for you and i know you were down to hook me up on your own accord with nothing to benefit from it. i cant take back what i said obviously and like i said, i definetly opened the door for you to go off on me. the fact is everyone is a control freak with something in there lives, i control my anxiety issues by staying hidden up in portland, you tend to use your control with skateboarding and your buisness which i should have brought out in a complimenting way instead of flying off the handle. if youre ever up in the portland area and need anything im more than happy to help. its the least i could do

It's cool man, no harm done.
I can take the stabs and unfortunately I have to look at myself in the mirror too often, so I know what's there.
Peace.
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2008, 04:37:06 PM »
my dick is tiny. bad luck mr.craig but good things await you after the blind video.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2008, 04:57:26 PM »
I feel awkward.

"i feel like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table"
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

jayme.f

« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2008, 05:01:37 PM »
Jayme, you're just a bitter,  washed up pro that could only get a shady ass company like true love to sponsor him. Slap boards is your only real connection to ever feeling like you have done something worth a shit, but in the last 4 years with skateboarding... you really have'nt.
I dug you back in the Santa Cruz days, but now you're just a fuckin kook.

The Cheif, JT, and I had our difference a while back, but I respect him more than ever for it.
JT does shit right
JF does not.

and i agree with everything you said except for the fact that i dont really care to make anything out of skateboarding i dont have the talent or the will to travel and keep progressing, i wish i did but in the last 4 years honestly i havent, i could say you are only here to have a part of worth in skateboarding too but i think everyone wants a little worth, not nesscarly recognition but just to speak there minds, i go back and forth, i question myself on a day to day basis, if you feel that makes me a kook thats fine, alot of people will probablly agree with you i change my mind about things frequently, i go from being mad a bout something to being phsyched on something faster then i can finish this post. i have alot of flaws and alot of really tuff shit that im dealing with in life right now, but so does over half this world so im no different than most on that matter. riding for true love is the best beacause im not takein seriously and its was somone elses call to give me the board and hook me up and i love being able to do that. im no different than most of the people here, im typing these posts on work breaks and i skateboard for pure enjoyment beacause as you said i am washed up im bitter at myself for making some crappy descions in life, but thanks for the word, i dont mind being called out, i dont think highly of myself and i dont think low of myself. im just some dude with quite a few charachter flaws
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 05:03:55 PM by jayme.f »

serious

« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2008, 05:03:00 PM »
I'm really not surprised by this at all... Those dudes at Skate One have pulled some pretty scandalous shit. There's some good folks over there, but like the Jared Lucas/ Deville combo is the worst.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2008, 05:11:43 PM »

Expand Quote
*huggggggs*
[close]

Is it pretty epic that the sun actually came out through the clouds as I read that first line? I think it is.

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2008, 05:13:33 PM »
Cool it bros, we're all skaters here.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2008, 05:18:35 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
*huggggggs*
[close]
[close]

Is it pretty epic that the sun actually came out through the clouds as I read that first line? I think it is.

Eric, the power our hugs hold is only bound by our imaginations. <--Real Talk
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

ruiner

• Rep: -11
« Reply #110 on: February 05, 2008, 05:23:22 PM »
hah, this is pretty entartaining

yep yep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #111 on: February 05, 2008, 05:28:23 PM »
bad luck mr.craig but good things await you after the blind video.

yep yep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #112 on: February 05, 2008, 05:30:31 PM »
and good move starting your own company!

upful

• Rep: 0
« Reply #113 on: February 05, 2008, 05:35:40 PM »
I feel for James, but to tell you the truth, I don't really see a demand for his as a rider.  Whens the last time you've seen some one ride his board?  I know he killed it in Get Fam, but no magazine coverage, no nothing.  I barely know this dude still skates.  Bones cutting their team and letting him know that he still has a place to get free wheels is the best thing going for him right now.  If he wants to step his game up, maybe there will be another company willing to pay him. 

Oh, by the way, I won't stop buying my favorite wheel, STF, just because they kicked off a rider.  This is a 'business' decision.  They still support skateboarding, so I have no qualms with them.   

Dude, you're officially regular. First, James has been getting intense coverage, take it from someone who pays him for a tiny amount of it (yes, we wish we could pay James more, as much as he deserves, for all the help he has given us, although he has never expected a cent). Secondly, does someone who sells 1,000 sets of pro model hardware (yes, I said hardware!) before they are even shown in a catalog have demand? My response would be yes. James is the type of person skateboarding needs.

P.S.- Jayme, I owe you a box big time. I'll get ya one sooooon.

Lurkenstock

« Reply #114 on: February 05, 2008, 05:39:00 PM »
Bones wheels?
Really?
Are they that fucking great in the first place?
Would you have ridden their shit if they didn't pay you or give you free shit?
Fuck these guys, get with someone else that's at least relevant.
This dude deserves better than Bones fucking wheels and he'll probably get it, hopefully sooner than later.

yeah dude!

« Reply #115 on: February 05, 2008, 05:46:53 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Dude, you're officially regular. First, James has been getting intense coverage, take it from someone who pays him for a tiny amount of it (yes, we wish we could pay James more, as much as he deserves, for all the help he has given us, although he has never expected a cent). Secondly, does someone who sells 1,000 sets of pro model hardware (yes, I said hardware!) before they are even shown in a catalog have demand? My response would be yes. James is the type of person skateboarding needs.

You must be new here

Guinness

« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2008, 05:58:43 PM »
James Craig hype

what if

it could have been worse

Danny Garcia + James Craig - 411 Rookies

phil hellmuth

• Rep: 2
  • i can dodge bullets baby!
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2008, 05:59:37 PM »

why are you buying and not just trading in some sweet ninja bearings for those stf's?? james is a million times the skater you'll ever be. suck it.
shit aint the same without shane.

boobtube

• Rep: 7
  • This shit right here nigga!
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2008, 06:03:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

You must be new here

Seriously!  Did dude not read anything that just got posted by him?

Sorry about that shit James it's fucking lame. Im sure something good will come along for you.

Jayme,  if I could kook you I would.  What the fuck is wrong with you!?  

Knockout Ned

• Rep: 27
« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2008, 06:07:25 PM »
damage control