Author Topic: anyone got ink? tattoos that is....  (Read 363587 times)

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
Re: anyone got ink? tattoos that is....
« Reply #1650 on: June 19, 2019, 04:44:02 AM »
Got this done week or so ago in Vegas by Andy Pho on my skinny ass legs. 9 hours total all in one day. Hurt like a bitch.

9 hours is a marathon, congrats. Looks good. Sessions that long are far behind me. I start to tap at like an hour and a half now.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Fongstarr.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1651 on: June 19, 2019, 09:23:30 AM »
It was the worst pain I have ever felt. I figured the leg would be easier too but I swear, all tattoos just flat out hurt. There is even a part where my tattoo artist shaded close to the back of my knee except I was about 2 inches away from it. Worst part ever! I am happy with the tattoo though. Looks even better now that it is healed and lightened up in all areas.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #1652 on: June 19, 2019, 09:32:47 AM »
It was the worst pain I have ever felt. I figured the leg would be easier too but I swear, all tattoos just flat out hurt. There is even a part where my tattoo artist shaded close to the back of my knee except I was about 2 inches away from it. Worst part ever! I am happy with the tattoo though. Looks even better now that it is healed and lightened up in all areas.

I've found that the worst place to get tattoos is on the inside of your bicep. The skin there is pretty soft and it just kills. I've got a bunch on my upper body and the inner bicep has always been the worst. It's all worth it in the end though.

I've got an appointment booked for tomorrow to get my first leg tattoo (back of calf), so we will see how that compares.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #1653 on: June 19, 2019, 10:22:39 AM »

Knee ditch is no fucking joke!

Got my right knee done last February, it wasn't as bad as I hyped it up to be. The thinner skin on the sides (jaw/whiskers area) were the worst.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

waltercronkite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 179
« Reply #1654 on: June 19, 2019, 03:51:09 PM »
Any New England based tattoo artist recommendations in here?

tumulishoomaroom

• Rep: 48
« Reply #1655 on: June 19, 2019, 04:11:23 PM »
Panthers are so cool... really want one

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1656 on: June 20, 2019, 12:35:15 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I've found that the worst place to get tattoos is on the inside of your bicep. The skin there is pretty soft and it just kills. I've got a bunch on my upper body and the inner bicep has always been the worst. It's all worth it in the end though.

I've got an appointment booked for tomorrow to get my first leg tattoo (back of calf), so we will see how that compares.
funny how it depends on the individual too though -- my inner bicep wasn't that bad but the area around the top of your armpit going down to the side of your nipple wrecked me, I nearly cried ... it felt like he was injecting the ink straight into my lymph nodes or something

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1657 on: June 20, 2019, 05:20:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
funny how it depends on the individual too though -- my inner bicep wasn't that bad but the area around the top of your armpit going down to the side of your nipple wrecked me, I nearly cried ... it felt like he was injecting the ink straight into my lymph nodes or something

haha damn. Yeah I guess it really does depend on the person. I've got a few on my chest and they literally didn't hurt one bit (none in the armpit-to-nipple area though).
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1658 on: June 20, 2019, 05:38:08 PM »
nipple area is tough too but that armpit area ... my fucking god! I wanted to tap out :o
middle of the chest didn't "hurt" per se, but it felt like a jack hammer going directly into my chest plate because the skin is so thin in that area
I knew a girl who sat like a rock for a whole back piece (I think it was 2x8 hour days) and didn't even flinch whereas some dudes need to take pain killers to get their backs done?
« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 01:28:04 AM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #1659 on: June 20, 2019, 10:02:39 PM »
I have a picture of Marc Suciu smoking weed tattooed on my ass
The chillest1

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1660 on: June 21, 2019, 05:04:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Update: Back of calf was relatively painful, but not unbearable.
FUCK YOU

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1661 on: June 24, 2019, 11:45:01 AM »
Went in last week to get a tattoo on the back of my leg, and ended up getting 2 tattoos. This was the other one, for the rest of the die-hard Seinfeld fans out there.

FUCK YOU

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1308
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1662 on: June 26, 2019, 02:16:37 PM »
Don't know if you were being sarcastic but I like mine. I like how the whiskers jet out on my arm.
Untitled by , on Flickr

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #1663 on: June 26, 2019, 02:42:25 PM »
Went in last week to get a tattoo on the back of my leg, and ended up getting 2 tattoos. This was the other one, for the rest of the die-hard Seinfeld fans out there.

Hoochie mama!

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1664 on: June 27, 2019, 08:14:04 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hoochie mama!

I plan to get "Insanity Later" on my other wrist the next time I go in to the shop, Lloyd Braun style haha
FUCK YOU

tumulishoomaroom

• Rep: 48
« Reply #1665 on: June 27, 2019, 09:47:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Don't know if you were being sarcastic but I like mine. I like how the whiskers jet out on my arm.
Untitled by , on Flickr
Not being sarcastic ! It's a classic with endless little variations, like a good ollie. Yous is great too.

Anton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
    • Blog avatar image
« Reply #1666 on: June 28, 2019, 11:08:54 AM »

some stuff I've been doing lately

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #1667 on: July 08, 2019, 04:33:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Hoochie mama!
[close]

I plan to get "Insanity Later" on my other wrist the next time I go in to the shop, Lloyd Braun style haha

I love this (and Seinfeld) but I wonder how you write "Insanity Later" so that it conveys the hopeless, deadpan style in which Lloyd Braun delivers it in the show?

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1668 on: July 08, 2019, 07:45:09 AM »
I would probably just put a period (or 3 periods) after "later" instead of the exclamation point.
FUCK YOU

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1669 on: July 09, 2019, 05:25:15 AM »
Expand Quote
What size needles do you use on traditional stuff?
[close]
anybody? I got some machines and fake skins to practice but I don’t know shit 🤷‍♂️

I don't have a clue, but there are probably a bunch of YouTube videos about tattooing setups and what-not.
FUCK YOU

Anton

• SLAP Pal
    • Blog avatar image
« Reply #1670 on: July 09, 2019, 12:51:46 PM »
Expand Quote
What size needles do you use on traditional stuff?
[close]
anybody? I got some machines and fake skins to practice but I don’t know shit 🤷‍♂️

I use everthying between tight 5rl to loose 18rl. It depends on design and size...

A.A

• Rep: -52
« Reply #1671 on: July 09, 2019, 03:20:20 PM »

Got this to cover something up. I let the tattoo artist do whatever. Fuck me the elbow hurts
Twin Perks

HeavyMental

« Reply #1672 on: July 26, 2019, 07:39:16 PM »
Got ink done by Mayonaize today. He’s from Australia but was in my town today. Hyped.

That script is sick! I’m a tattoo artist in training lol backyard ink half off until I find a shop to apprentice

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -361
« Reply #1673 on: August 08, 2019, 10:48:15 AM »

some stuff I've been doing lately

Super sick.

Anton

• SLAP Pal
    • Blog avatar image
« Reply #1674 on: August 08, 2019, 01:59:43 PM »
Thanks! Here are a couple new ones...

Front Blunt

• Rep: -4
« Reply #1675 on: August 09, 2019, 10:55:18 AM »
Frogbert kicks ass

Dr Dew

« Reply #1676 on: January 14, 2020, 06:56:03 AM »
I have a picture of Marc Suciu smoking weed tattooed on my ass

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
« Reply #1677 on: January 16, 2020, 04:30:40 AM »
omitted the eyes for now because it fucking hurt

i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #1678 on: January 22, 2020, 01:51:33 PM »
omitted the eyes for now because it fucking hurt

I bet the sides really really hurt eh?

I’ve got quite an extensive selection of shitty tattoos all over my body and my sides hurt the worst.

What’s your piece supposed to look like when you’re finished?

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 954
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #1679 on: January 22, 2020, 09:28:00 PM »
via Imgflip Meme Generator

for my little brother
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)