Author Topic: Awkward Sexual Experiences  (Read 463838 times)

Merked

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -157
Re: Awkward Sexual Experiences
« Reply #1050 on: February 11, 2013, 10:13:57 AM »
I suck at SLAP.

king_in_the_north

• Rep: 27
  • I'm not liquid john
« Reply #1051 on: February 11, 2013, 03:43:06 PM »
Not really awkward  But kinda funny Not sure if this has ever happened to anyone else...
While living in the city at a skate house a few years back, I would invite girls over from my home town an hour away to come up & party
This one girl who I was good friends with But never really hooked up with, came up and one of the guys I lived with was super thirsty and wanted her and I said go for it..So he proceeded to get her wasted and watnot and they ended up going back to his room..
So b4 the homie trys to fuck her, he sets up a camera Without her knowing, So he could record their event..
While getting it on, She yelled out my name instead of his..
@ first he was cool bout it, laughed it off & even showed me the tape..But then a few days later hated me for it..
Lol moral of the story, these guys out here got bitch tendencies!

Ive gotten the wrong name job before. What's weird is it happened twice during the session, Carlos and Peter
also if you read my whole facebook timeline from back in 2007 then this will also prove that magic is real.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1052 on: February 11, 2013, 05:33:49 PM »
post the video

KOOL MIKE

« Reply #1053 on: February 12, 2013, 06:55:51 AM »
why you no video?

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #1054 on: February 12, 2013, 08:02:58 AM »
Uh. Has anyone been called by the chick's dad's name before?

sametelt

• Rep: 17
« Reply #1055 on: February 12, 2013, 08:08:20 AM »
wat.

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #1056 on: February 12, 2013, 08:11:02 AM »
Just wondering. Could have been a different Peter.

Deucifer

• Rep: 10
« Reply #1057 on: February 12, 2013, 04:41:55 PM »
Kind of long, but hopefully worth it:
Alright so the story starts with me being wasted going to a buddies show at this shitty little dive bar/ club, not the most popular spot in town. So as I continue to get hammered to deal with all the shitty hip-hop, I see this (to me at the time) fine little brunette thing dancing with her friends. I see her in the hallway to the bathroom, pull my standard "hey your attractive, lemme get that number" to which she surprisingly complied (not the best line/ move FYI) anyways, talked to her a bit then dipped out. Next day she hits me up "hey, wanna hang out tonight?" so I'm thinking, damn some easy poon right here but was weary because my level of intoxication from the night before definitely gave me a case of hazy-memories concerning her attractiveness. I throw all caution to the wind and say fuck it, I'll see what's up. She offers to bring a bottle of my choosing so naturally I oblige.

So she comes over about 1130pm, and we all know any co-ed visits past 11 only means one thing, with a bottle in hand. Man am I surprised. At the door is not the fine little brunette wasted me remembers but a mediocre-at-best, frumpy little 30 something (I was 21 at the time) brunette, needless to say I was a little disappoint. However, the gentleman/ scumbag in me is not gonna turn away a woman with a bottle of jack looking to bone. I knew I needed to be drunk for this one, so I let her in and we start drinking/ talking whatever, she's kinda cool but not really, sort of a fake "ballin"/ hip-hop vibe and had maybe had a bit too much fun drug-wise. About 4am I'm thinking "shit I gotta work tomorrow, better get this done" so I take her to bed and boy let me tell ya she was a dirty girl, she just wanted to be fucked and spanked with as much strength and vigor as I could muster. Now let me take this opportunity to say that she had brought her dog over, a stupid little chihuahua or some shit, which she would periodically give commands to in between the moaning/screaming and demanding a harder spanking. weird.

The next morning I wake up an hour and a half late for work. FUCK. So I'm freaking out "gotta get outta here c'mon lets go!!!" get dressed, rushing out the door as she says "oh my dog shit on your floor" I take a quick glance, don't see anything except a couple leafs from the tree outside "nah nah its just a leaf, whatever I GOTTA GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" so we part ways. upon returning home, indeed her dog had shit on my floor. Bummed. Then, either that day or the next, around 11pm she hits me up "hey, want me to put you to bed?" I'm slightly buzzed about to pass out and think "eh she's not that hot/ her dog shit on my floor. But... I wouldn't mind getting my rocks off and she owes me for the dog shit" so again I say fuck it, c'mon over. She comes over, I'm already down to my boxers so we get right down to it. She says "I like feeling naughty, I like being punished, what are you gonna make me do?" I respond with "suck my dick" or some form of the like. She responds with a "wanna fuck my face?" like a giddy school girl I start the dirty deed. Having never committed such an act, I was quite excited and she was pretty into it, gagging/ choking/ tearing up like music to my ears. So I begin to think this girl is pretty nasty I wonder what I can get away with right now, So I start to bust pull it out of her mouth then spread the rest of my DNA paste across her face and in her hair, a NBD for myself. To my surprise she was not very pleased. "You don't just fucking do that to someone and not say anything GODDAMMIT!!" I'm thinking "jesus I was just defiling your mouth hole, you would think a little baby batter wouldn't be a big deal" so she gets up, starts cleaning herself up in the bathroom and I'm just chillin in the bed smug look on my face like "hehe last time your dog shits on my floor bitch!" shes getting all huffy puffy like "do you drink everyday?!" "it smells like shit in here!" no shit woman, your dogs crap was sitting on my studio apartment carpet for 8 hours plus. Well knowing she was not happy one bit I say "well, I guess you can crash here if you want" she responds with a "no thanks, I'm going to go home" as I show her to the door I let her know "by the way, your dog did shit on my floor" "see I told...." I shut the door, locked it, goodbye.

Upon review of this story, it's maybe less "awkward" and more just me being a dick with low standards. Either way, I think I'll just leave this here.
I have two words for you: greg lutza's fedora

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1058 on: February 12, 2013, 05:23:41 PM »
good story. anytime you have a girl you dont know over your house it can get awkward.  i once hooked up with a girl 2 nights in a row, pretty similar to your story as far as her daddy issue bedroom actions, although she was actually pretty hot. after the second night she basically thought she was my girlfriend and when i didnt reply to a text for like 30 minutes (at work, mind you), she FLIPPED and raged me out super hard and i had to break things off. i still see her around pretty often, its been about 4 years and im sure i could have it any time if i was single/drunk/horny. shes pretty crazy.

side story: i had met the above girl a few times when i was 14 and then re-connected drunk at the bar by my house at around 22. thats 8 years, basically we dont know eachother at all. she walks home with me after the re-meeting at the bar and of course we bang. im drunk and dont remember much, i just knew we had fucked.  when we wake up she says "thanks a lot for making me cry last night" and i was like whoaaa what the fuck happened?? She says "yeah you shoved your dick in my ass on accident and made me cry. i made you stop and you passed out." and then the best part, "if you wanted to stick it in my ass all you had to do was tell me. i have lube in my purse". classy girl.

RerouteTheDoubt

• Rep: 11
    • www.RerouteTheDoubt.com avatar image
« Reply #1059 on: February 12, 2013, 09:30:04 PM »
hahahaah Trust me You guys don't wanna see the video..I cringed when I did Cuz the kid is super hairy...Like homies ass/gooch/groin area is a fucking jungle no lie no homo..

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1309
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1060 on: February 12, 2013, 10:19:13 PM »
hahahaah Trust me You guys don't wanna see the video..I cringed when I did Cuz the kid is super hairy...Like homies ass/gooch/groin area is a fucking jungle no lie no homo..
pm please.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1061 on: February 13, 2013, 05:29:46 PM »

never has the guy been my focus. post it.

DBrown901

« Reply #1062 on: February 13, 2013, 06:05:08 PM »
Well, I hooked up with this girl I used to talk to one day randomly after school. She told me that she would only give me head if I ate her out first. I was like "Sure. I've eaten pussy before. How bad could it be?" Well, when the time came for me to do the deed, I pulled her underwear off and went down. Within seconds of being down there, I caught the scent of dead fucking fish. I gagged uncontrollably. She got embarrassed and started crying. I looked at her and told her "You need to go. Now." And that's how I became the fresh prince of Bel-Air.

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1063 on: February 13, 2013, 10:42:31 PM »
you sure didnt become the prince of fresh air.

hong kong blues

• Rep: -1
« Reply #1064 on: February 14, 2013, 02:58:51 AM »
a chick I had a one off with wanted me to eat her out, but she was a whore so I made her suck my dick instead. the condom broke earlier however she still wanted sex. i refused to go raw dog and made her suck my johnson until sunrise. she then told me it was her first time giving head but i told her not to worry. the way I see it at least she got plenty of practice that night.

DBrown901

« Reply #1065 on: February 14, 2013, 05:10:43 PM »

backagain

• Rep: 8
« Reply #1066 on: February 14, 2013, 06:16:09 PM »
I'm expecting a flood of new stories tomorrow gentlemen. Don't disappoint me.  ;D

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #1067 on: February 14, 2013, 07:05:38 PM »
a chick I had a one off with wanted me to eat her out, but she was a whore so I made her suck my dick instead. the condom broke earlier however she still wanted sex. i refused to go raw dog and made her suck my johnson until sunrise. she then told me it was her first time giving head but i told her not to worry. the way I see it at least she got plenty of practice that night.

What was the awkward part here ??  sounds more like you are trying to brag about picking up prostitues who dont have any experiance in giving blowjobs . And if a girl was blowing you to sunrise you might need to check your dick out , if a girl was blowing you from
anywhere around midnight to 6 am it sounds like you have erectile dysfunction or something worse .

DBrown901

« Reply #1068 on: February 14, 2013, 08:00:20 PM »
you sure didnt become the prince of fresh air.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #1069 on: February 14, 2013, 08:52:46 PM »
I'm expecting a flood of new stories tomorrow gentlemen. Don't disappoint me.  ;D
I don't know if this counts. I took my girl out for dinner and drink. We get home and I'm ready to go. She passes out. Not really awkward though, because we've been together for six years. I get to catch up on some solo drinking I've been meaning to do.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

kingpinuser

• Rep: 54
« Reply #1070 on: February 17, 2013, 10:03:55 AM »
When i was 23, so 8 years ago, My buddies and i went out in a small city about an hour from where we are from. Get to the Bar/Club kinda deal and I'm already fucked out of my tree from drinking most of the day and the drive to the city. Get inside and the first girl i see is small and has short dark hair (my type) she grabs me and yep i got my night set. After more shots and beer we end up back at her place, she keeps telling me to be quiet and blah blah blah. Get to her room downstairs and go at it, she looks awesome naked so stoked at this point. Wake up to sober me and I'm pretty pumped on how cute this girl is but what the hell is all this noise up stairs. Ask her if that's her roommates, she tells me its her parents, at this point I'm bummed cause I hate dealing with parents of adults living at home. So I ask her if she's in university or just working, Nope she tells me she still in High School and got into the bar with a fake ID. At this point I'm fucking bummed at the situation and asking if there is another way out of this basement to avoid up stairs, plus how far away I am from anywhere I know and any other info I need. So long story short...have to go up stairs, sit at the kitchen table, eat breakfast with the Family, make up a lame excuse about how my buddies left me and your daughter found me and was nice enough to let me crash at this house. The Dad is eying me the whole time knowing I banged his 17 year old daughter, then the mom drives me to a spot in the city where my buddies could meet up with me as the house was located outside of the city and I had no clue where to go or how the fuck we even got to the house the night before.

Also with the girl I have been with for over 3 years now, we were banging after a drunk night out and I slipped up on a pump and entered her ass with out warning. She got up went to the bathroom and nearly passed the fuck out and was so white when she came out. She looked it up online and her body went into a state of shock, happens to some girls I guess.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 11:16:50 AM by kingpinuser »

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1071 on: February 17, 2013, 05:55:43 PM »
Also with the girl I have been with for over 3 years now, we were banging after a drunk night out and I slipped up on a pump and entered her ass with out warning. She got up went to the bathroom and nearly passed the fuck out and was so white when she came out. She looked it up online and her body went into a state of shock, happens to some girls I guess.

i've been there before. we were drunk and figured it would be okay to try it without lube. needless to say i get head deep and she yelps cries and barely makes it to the bathroom. she came back pale as a ghost, completely in a daze. she said it bled for three days. unfortunately she has not agreed to let me try again, even with lube.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #1072 on: February 17, 2013, 07:51:01 PM »
When i was 23, so 8 years ago, My buddies and i went out in a small city about an hour from where we are from. Get to the Bar/Club kinda deal and I'm already fucked out of my tree from drinking most of the day and the drive to the city. Get inside and the first girl i see is small and has short dark hair (my type) she grabs me and yep i got my night set. After more shots and beer we end up back at her place, she keeps telling me to be quiet and blah blah blah. Get to her room downstairs and go at it, she looks awesome naked so stoked at this point. Wake up to sober me and I'm pretty pumped on how cute this girl is but what the hell is all this noise up stairs. Ask her if that's her roommates, she tells me its her parents, at this point I'm bummed cause I hate dealing with parents of adults living at home. So I ask her if she's in university or just working, Nope she tells me she still in High School and got into the bar with a fake ID. At this point I'm fucking bummed at the situation and asking if there is another way out of this basement to avoid up stairs, plus how far away I am from anywhere I know and any other info I need. So long story short...have to go up stairs, sit at the kitchen table, eat breakfast with the Family, make up a lame excuse about how my buddies left me and your daughter found me and was nice enough to let me crash at this house. The Dad is eying me the whole time knowing I banged his 17 year old daughter, then the mom drives me to a spot in the city where my buddies could meet up with me as the house was located outside of the city and I had no clue where to go or how the fuck we even got to the house the night before.

i want to be you

Brian Carroll

• Rep: 0
  • Zig Zag Wanderer
« Reply #1073 on: February 18, 2013, 12:43:59 AM »
One night i was over friends house when i was in highschool. It was around 15 people there, all homies, drinkiing. This One chick there, my friend was talking about trying to fuck her earlier in night. so i wasn't expecting anything for a girl that night being she was the only canidate. She is super attractive, were all hanging drinking. My friend talking to her some but u can tell she isnt really interested. This girl is real good looking and gets hit on all the time by random dudes. I was just talking to her normally with no intentions. That happen to completely work in my favor because she like the fact im not interested. It was the most perfect accidental Neg. She brings me downstairs for some reason that i dont remember and i kinda thinking somethings up with how obvious she acting now (thanks to the good ol love potion no9) We are talking downstairs for a little and then start making out so i make am going up her shirt before but she stops me and says lets find a room upstairs. so we go upstairs to the closest room on the top of the stairs not wasting time. im making out with her into the room not looking at my surroundings and laying down on the bed. The bed is the house owners little brothers dumb red nascar bed thats fit for a dog and im over 6ft. So we go to the bed next to it in the room that ones cool and were messing around butt naked havent penetrated yet. Then my friend who wanted to bone her walks in! and since it all happened so fast in the basement and to upstairs he had no idea. He was a little bummed but took the brighter side of it were was siked for me in the morning but sadly i didnt have a condom and she wasnt into having sex afteer him walking in and she said we will hang tomorrow. So tomorrow comes around she has about the same people over her crib. I knew i was set for the night had plenty of beer and her to look forward to so i just got wasted. And i did just that got real shitty. I woke up in the morning, in her bed next to her but i woke up think im so sweaty or something then it kinda clicks in my head. Totally pissed her bed. Somehow she didnt know yet and she got out of her bed went to the bathroom. i ditched my pissed briefs  just under her fucking bed and went commando.  She fucking comes back in i help her make her bed and she totally never knew. we leave to go get bagels and im piecing my night together by hearing her talk about it and stuff i rememrber/put together that i eneded up with the whiskey dick(thanks to the good ol love potion no9) im so bummed i blew it, i dont remember much, i pissed in her bed and she doesnt know yet but i bet will probably find out when she goes home to a still there stagnent piss covered by the sheets. So i kinda am at this point leave it to a lost cause and drop her off and go home expecting something horrible in my future from when she finds out or something. That next week was a very odd one. My mind was expecting anything, Not only did i not bone her but i fucking pissed in her bed. Nothing is ever said she goes to college im thinking maybe she doesnt know or didnt say anything. But im bummed i could of boned this beautigul chick and its just been blocked so hard. She comes back in the summer about a year later again im at another little party with her and she doesnt seem to weird im thinking it went over smoothly. Sweet dreams. she probably has no idea. She asks me to race her towards these woods and then when we get there she just really wanted to be private and kiss me. At this point everything i thought i lost by pissing in her bed now was never lost and its all out on the table for me to slay her hopefully, finally. i take her inside were hanign a little then she disappears. Im like WTF BAD she should be warming by penis with her vagina right now i cant blow this. So i look around for her for a little then she finally shows up and takes me into a empty room. She is telling me how she just threw up and thats where she was. I was grossed out and didnt wanna kiss her with that mouth and naturally i would probably wait until the next day to do. But this was a different case this was a Needle in the haystack i found lost and found again. I cant loose this so i say" Damn, Ill get you a glass of water" i do that she is reluctant to do things afterwords i eventually win her over and fuck the night away so happily and blissful knowing the underdog situation i thought i was in. Eventually i came on her tits claiming the property i just fought for very proudly. We were going for awhile and when we started it was already late that now it was getting light out. She decides to go home, gives me a ride and i have sweet dreams in my piss free bed accomplished. One of her friends i said something about the throw up mouth onetime afterwords. If only they knew.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #1074 on: February 18, 2013, 07:28:45 AM »
girl ive been talking to for like 2 months wont make out with me, only closed mouth kiss. Thus, leading to nothing more then a few awkward kisses and no action.

has anyone had this happen? its like she has no desire what-so-ever to do anything.

and i've been around my fair share of loose women, but this is just weird.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #1075 on: February 18, 2013, 02:26:51 PM »
Yeah, that shit used to happen to me all the time when I was 12.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • HANNIBAL!!
« Reply #1076 on: February 18, 2013, 04:24:29 PM »
girl ive been talking to for like 2 months wont make out with me, only closed mouth kiss. Thus, leading to nothing more then a few awkward kisses and no action.

has anyone had this happen? its like she has no desire what-so-ever to do anything.

Is she religious?
Is she a virgin?
Has she been fucked over in the past?
Is she twelve?

Serious note: Maybe she really likes you and wants to take things slow. I know that I have progressed slowly with physical emotions before if I am really happy about somebody and don't want to get things confused. Just play it cool though if you're psyched on her. Don't let it ALL rely on physical actions but don't let her just screw you over and play with you.

sufodiv

• Rep: -5
« Reply #1077 on: February 18, 2013, 04:34:14 PM »

HA

Tale Crab

• Rep: 350
« Reply #1078 on: February 18, 2013, 05:03:03 PM »
Whip out ya cock and de jaw will drop.

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191