Author Topic: I was banned for criticizing female skateboarders  (Read 5795 times)

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1383
Re: I was banned for criticizing female skateboarders
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2019, 06:19:17 AM »
OP, you'll be considered a slithering greasy shitball until you take a hard look at yourself and reassess what it means to be a positive member of society. And I'm not just saying that because I've only had coffee for breakfast.

DanTheDoucher

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #61 on: August 08, 2019, 06:35:57 AM »
The OP actually has a very good point here.

Are there guidelines for what gets a person banned? If not, then it's up to the mods to use their own discretion, which is a very flawed procedure. Personal bias should never be involved in something like that.

Unless this guy was threatening someone with violence, he probably didn't deserve to be banned.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

Surf-goth

• Rep: -678
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2019, 10:06:43 AM »

Are there guidelines for what gets a person banned? If not, then it's up to the mods to use their own discretion, which is a very flawed procedure. Personal bias should never be involved in something like that.

Unless this guy was threatening someone with violence, he probably didn't deserve to be banned.

Careful there for suggesting things get treated an in a fair manner you will be called a woman hater and a piece of shit
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2019, 11:15:49 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Careful there for suggesting things get treated an in a fair manner you will be called a woman hater and a piece of shit

I've grown to expect that on this site....
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2019, 01:07:21 PM »

Probably one of those things where it's not what you say, but how you say it.  Like the thread where a different OP claimed he was trying to big up Rayssa Leal but had to do so by shitting on Lacey Baker first.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2277
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2019, 02:29:49 PM »
For breakfast I had OPs Mom's pussy

Not sure about dinner tonight,might go back for seconds...

Is this right OP? Manly man talk? Douche.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2019, 06:20:41 PM »

Maybe tonight you could add a pickle?
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2019, 06:32:16 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Maybe tonight you could add a pickle?
I'm sure the cucumber I left inside is pickled real good now

Reese

« Reply #68 on: August 08, 2019, 10:46:30 PM »
I recently saw a banana take a trip

You may hit it big time with a pickle/banana combo

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #69 on: August 08, 2019, 11:34:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

bawtawd starting to play the long game
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2019, 08:20:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

bawtawd starting to play the long game

Huh?
FUCK YOU

Hex

• Rep: 1
  • That pebble.
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2019, 11:02:09 AM »
I can sympathise with your frustration.

You can still express your contempt w/o using certain words. If, for example, skaters (of non-specific gender/sexuality) were constantly getting in your way, you can moan about that specific behaviour w/o attributing it to their gender/sexuality. Them getting in your way is nothing to do with their gender/sexuality, right?

I guess it goes both ways too. Imagine if someone was going on about male privilege and discredit you simply because you are a straight male. It's just too broad and simplistic. It's not fair.

Someone called me a racist the other day just because I asked something reasonable but they didn't like being asked. In this instance the notion of 'race' was weaponised simply to undermine my point.

I guess you don't want to do the same like this deranged pathetic person (it was almost funny) randomly yelling at me 'racist!' just to have their way.

If your grievance is a legit one you should be able to find the right words to express it w/o resulting in attacking the entire group.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 11:05:20 AM by Hex »

Reese

« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2019, 12:18:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Raising Cane's in the gold standard in fast food chicken, imo.
[close]
My girl and I have legit beef about this. She's all about Cane's, but why would anyone go to Cane's if you can get a spicy 3 piece from Popeye's? The texture is better. The flavor is better. And cajun fries. Cane's just convinced white people to dip their strips in mayo and ketchup. And nobody wants wet toast. What the fuck is that about?

Ay just saw this, true on the wet butter toast

The popeyes around here are really run down and low traffic so I often get sub par orders. You know heat lamp baked chicken all day so it's all dead. And they don't clean their tea buckets

Have you tried Golden Chick? They have a similar spicy dust that kicks pretty good, their chicken strips are pretty good to but they have a certain type of grease to them so they hit hard. Like they fry their okra and chicken in the same same..

Same with Bushes Chicken if that's in your area
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 12:21:33 PM by Reese »

Surf-goth

« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2019, 05:56:51 AM »

He only criticized a person for their merits that just happened to be a woman. You straight up disrespected his mother. You are the true piece of shit
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2019, 06:39:10 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He only criticized a person for their merits that just happened to be a woman. You straight up disrespected his mother. You are the true piece of shit
Look in the mirror.

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2019, 08:22:22 AM »
OP your mom’s so fat she probably sweats a lot and smells bad and has a hard time getting around

Surf-goth

« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2019, 10:38:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Look in the mirror.

I did and I saw a person who was right
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2019, 05:29:07 AM »
What is or isn’t acceptable on this forum? Honestly, I’d like to know. It seems like the second you have something to say about female or gay skaters that goes against corporate America’s standards you’re chastised and thrown to the side.

Is it possible that Slap is no longer the place for skaters to come talk shit? As soon as you go against the mods and their moral high ground you’re banned and labeled a demagogue. God forbid you mention how Nora used to be pretty but now looks like a lesbian.

I’ve been silenced multiple times on this platform. Even when revealing a prominent skater is hopping sponsors the mods inexplicably buried two forums about it.

It just seems like Slap is run by a few select goons who want to control what info or subject matter is acceptable. Even though I’m banned I still lurk the form every day or so because there are a lot of interesting topics brought up. My gripe is that there are people overstepping their bounds as a mod of a failed skate mag forum who are deciding what is or isn’t acceptable speech.
Ban me, chastise me as you wish, but it just seems like skaters are so soft nowadays. You used to be in streets dodging goons, now you’re in the park dodging scooter kids. You’ve been pussified and have turned into the goons you once despised. Very pathetic to watch.

i know im a few days late on this thread but i wanted to let you know that you take this place way to seriously, and thats coming from someone that dedicates way too much time to slap.

get a fuckin grip kiddo. shalom.

aloftystandard

• Rep: 2
« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2019, 10:31:11 AM »
OP is just bummed cause they got banned from here and their 8chan sk8 thread is gone now too. Its sad just a lost sad dude without a home.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3370
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2019, 05:23:28 PM »
Criticizing female skateboarders is the only thing real anymore...c'mon guys....b real.......

neonblitz

« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2019, 08:08:25 PM »
Defiant Op, even in the face of extreme adversity

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2019, 06:06:03 PM »
Dont be dogshit and enjoy postin' on the Slap forums, baby!

dirty new man

• Rep: -5
« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2019, 11:34:21 AM »
Think I got banned from posting a totally legal non naked IG post on "Boobs" of a chick in high school (she's 20 now). For from criticism and completely not legal. I didn't mention anything about her being underage and it was a completely positive and valid.

Former Name: Dirty Ol Man.

Clearly I'll tread lightly but I've been posting for like 7 years and had a good rep and was 50 away from a Pal.

I help mad fools out on the travel thread etc.

How can my account be restored. This sucks!

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #83 on: October 28, 2019, 11:15:49 PM »
Think I got banned from posting a totally legal non naked IG post on "Boobs" of a chick in high school (she's 20 now). For from criticism and completely not legal. I didn't mention anything about her being underage and it was a completely positive and valid.

Clearly I'll tread lightly but I've been posting for like 7 years and had a good rep and was 50 away from a Pal.

Shit up, DSP, nobody cares.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2019, 02:06:09 PM »

take it to the high courts you dirty old bastard

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #85 on: October 31, 2019, 11:34:25 AM »

I guess you really were a dirty ol' perv.  I like your new name better anyway, stick with this one.  See you at Pal status in 7 years bub

duster1

• Rep: 0
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2019, 12:00:07 PM »
How about Fuck You
Skating and Baitin

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2019, 11:48:22 PM »

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Oldguy78

• Rep: -64
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2019, 12:28:39 AM »
What is or isn’t acceptable on this forum? Honestly, I’d like to know. It seems like the second you have something to say about female or gay skaters that goes against corporate America’s standards you’re chastised and thrown to the side.

Is it possible that Slap is no longer the place for skaters to come talk shit? As soon as you go against the mods and their moral high ground you’re banned and labeled a demagogue. God forbid you mention how Nora used to be pretty but now looks like a lesbian.

I’ve been silenced multiple times on this platform. Even when revealing a prominent skater is hopping sponsors the mods inexplicably buried two forums about it.

It just seems like Slap is run by a few select goons who want to control what info or subject matter is acceptable. Even though I’m banned I still lurk the form every day or so because there are a lot of interesting topics brought up. My gripe is that there are people overstepping their bounds as a mod of a failed skate mag forum who are deciding what is or isn’t acceptable speech.
Ban me, chastise me as you wish, but it just seems like skaters are so soft nowadays. You used to be in streets dodging goons, now you’re in the park dodging scooter kids. You’ve been pussified and have turned into the goons you once despised. Very pathetic to watch.

Dude I know how you feel. I dared mention something to the contrary about climate change now I have people following me around in posts commenting completely off topic bs and the mods do nothing.

Oldguy78

• Rep: -64
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2019, 12:36:12 AM »
I'd be fine with banning people for that

Yeah let’s just shout down and silence people with opinions we don’t agree with. You know there was another group from history that did that exact same thing. I think they were the national socialist party in Germany and Italy back in the 30’s and 40’s  fascists they were called. Hmmmm who’s trying to flip worlds around and change their meanings these days? “I don’t like what you’re saying so I’ll ban you” there is no hate speech in this country. The same first amendment that allows the snowflakes to scream about their bs allows EVERYONE to scream about their bs. As long as it’s not a call to action or violence (actual violence not hurt feelings) it’s protected under the first amendment. Now a forum like this does have the right to ban or remove whom ever they like but doing because you simply don’t agree with or like what someone is saying  is the definition of fascism.