Author Topic: Kanye West asks Mark Zuckerburg for 1 Billion dollars over twitter  (Read 5505 times)

ben shraider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -264
Re: Kanye West asks Mark Zuckerburg for 1 Billion dollars over twitter
« Reply #60 on: February 29, 2016, 08:16:57 AM »
I know for sure none of the parameters I mentioned automatically make music better or worse, I just thought it was an interesting idea to consider. I took a about a minute to try and think what would be present in quote unquote GOOD music. But , you bring up a good term ; more valuable. I DO think that some music is more valuable in a way , culturally and artistically. But again, nearly impossible to measure.

I don't think it's impossible to measure, but every person has their own unique perception of what creates emotional value to them, so you can only measure how artistically valuable a certain piece of music is for you and trying to make a collage out of multiple peoples emotions is impossible and makes no sense imo. For some person some Migos song could be the most important piece of art in their whole life, while for someone else it might not create any significant feelings

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 731
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: February 29, 2016, 08:35:17 AM »
MBDTF is in my opinion one of the best albums of the 2010's thus far, and certainly, in my opinion, the best mainstream rap album of the 2010's.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

straight

« Reply #62 on: February 29, 2016, 09:57:47 AM »
Expand Quote
I know for sure none of the parameters I mentioned automatically make music better or worse, I just thought it was an interesting idea to consider. I took a about a minute to try and think what would be present in quote unquote GOOD music. But , you bring up a good term ; more valuable. I DO think that some music is more valuable in a way , culturally and artistically. But again, nearly impossible to measure.
[close]

I don't think it's impossible to measure, but every person has their own unique perception of what creates emotional value to them, so you can only measure how artistically valuable a certain piece of music is for you and trying to make a collage out of multiple peoples emotions is impossible and makes no sense imo. For some person some Migos song could be the most important piece of art in their whole life, while for someone else it might not create any significant feelings

doomstation55

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 901
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2016, 12:00:05 PM »
Haven't read this thread but I will say that finally releasing the Life of Pablo today on all the major music websites may be proof that Kanye knows how to troll people better than anyone on the planet.