Author Topic: Paradox Grip  (Read 41835 times)

My name is Ari Penis-Gold and my penis is also in my mouth.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3658
Re: Paradox Grip
« Reply #270 on: May 04, 2009, 01:54:39 PM »
Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong, the 13th lineage holder of Chan Buddism would disagree with you. But you are welcome to your opinions. Have you worn diamonds before? They have value because they radiate pure love from the source, according to him. The violence created in the name of them has noting to do with them. They are just one of the 8 "high grade materials" created during the big bang, according to Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong. In fact, they radiate love more than any other material, according to him.

I know this might be easy to clown and disregard, but it is real if you try it. Go to a store and with an open mind(can you do that) try on diamonds and notice how you feel. Then try on some wooden beads and notice how you feel. just a real test you can do yourself, IF YOU OPEN YOUR MIND TO GREATER POSSIBILITIES.

Your venomous name calling is not only childish, but is exactly what would be  called immoral.

Research Chan Buddhism, Tibetan Buddhism and The Golden Palace temple for more clarification on the 8 high grade materials and the 8 low grade materials created during the big bang or as GrandMaster Fu says in his accent, the big bong...haahha  or Emei LinJi Chi Gong of which he is the lineage holder.

much love to ya gipper...what you say about the "business" of diamonds is sadly, true...but don't blame diamonds for these atrocities
blame the greedy men using diamonds to control, manipulate, torture and generally create all kinds of truly immoral actions.

The feeling has nothing to due with success or how valuable they have become. They became valuable because of how they make you feel, not th other way around.

kinky john

• Rep: 39
  • I do not spook easily
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #271 on: May 04, 2009, 02:20:09 PM »
Dear paradox grip,

I 'got love for ya', or whatever, but the gags wearing a bit thin now. Ive had a bit of a giggle at your pseudo scientific/spiritual waffle, but we all know its just to generate a bit of publicity, now do the right thing, tip up with some cash, pay the magazines and im sure they will happily advertise your grip tape. You never know, some one might actually buy it.

Best of luck chum.

Quote from: lipscantgo on April 15, 2009, 02:30:26 PM
Females now know to NEVER text Jereme before breakfast. He laid it down.

« Reply #272 on: May 04, 2009, 02:49:57 PM »
...mags...peep the new ones when they come out in 3 months---  meetin up with lizard today at pacific drive..to make it official an all..i'll post a new thread....hahaa

for real though, this is highly entertaining..even if just a few people look into the information, that is what is called "good works" and part of my dharma.

thanks for the love though...

ads cost mad dough, mein---4 grand a page is no joke...all our resources are goin to supply the team with free grip---that costs money, yo

but, yeah..peep skateboard mag and lowcard for the ads---LIZARD FUCKING KING!!!! is da man---

or better yet, freakin try it....they carry it at Eastern....ask for it!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #273 on: May 04, 2009, 05:52:20 PM »
^ Fuck yeah! Forsake your connection to material goods. Experiences are far more valuable.
Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong, the 13th lineage holder of Chan Buddism would disagree with you. But you are welcome to your opinions. Have you worn diamonds before? They have value because they radiate pure love from the source, according to him. The violence created in the name of them has noting to do with them. They are just one of the 8 "high grade materials" created during the big bang, according to Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong. In fact, they radiate love more than any other material, according to him.

I know this might be easy to clown and disregard, but it is real if you try it. Go to a store and with an open mind(can you do that) try on diamonds and notice how you feel. Then try on some wooden beads and notice how you feel. just a real test you can do yourself, IF YOU OPEN YOUR MIND TO GREATER POSSIBILITIES.

Your venomous name calling is not only childish, but is exactly what would be  called immoral.

Research Chan Buddhism, Tibetan Buddhism and The Golden Palace temple for more clarification on the 8 high grade materials and the 8 low grade materials created during the big bang or as GrandMaster Fu says in his accent, the big bong...haahha  or Emei LinJi Chi Gong of which he is the lineage holder.

much love to ya gipper...what you say about the "business" of diamonds is sadly, true...but don't blame diamonds for these atrocities
blame the greedy men using diamonds to control, manipulate, torture and generally create all kinds of truly immoral actions.

The feeling has nothing to due with success or how valuable they have become. They became valuable because of how they make you feel, not th other way around.

Fuck grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong. Why the fuck should I care what he says, when I know that the most diamond filled areas in the world are NOT filled with happiness? If these diamonds "radiate pure love from the source" why is there so much suffering where they are most abundant? because what you are saying is bullshit. The people dying for your bling is very fucking real though. Watch the documentary "Cry Freetown" and check out some reality man. It's not pretty. Its ugly enough that I could never feel good with those blood rocks on me. That shit is the embodiment of bad karma.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

slappiehappie

« Reply #274 on: May 04, 2009, 06:06:22 PM »
  ads cost mad dough, mein---4 grand a page is no joke...all our resources are goin to supply the team with free grip---that costs money, yo
4k an ad? Maybe tws def not TSM.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #275 on: May 04, 2009, 06:34:37 PM »
So paradox, if you mail me a box, then I fart in the box, then reseal it and mail it back to you, will you receive a supercharged fart? Hypothetically speaking of course...

« Reply #276 on: May 04, 2009, 11:08:58 PM »
you guys are funny...for real..real funny...it no use explaining anything to youz haters...its all good i got good people in my corner and you'll follow their lead like like good little sheeple.

and you saying fuck you to Grandmaster Fu is just plain ignorant.

Lizard king now rides for Paradox!!!
he has been using this technology for almost 2 years and never skates without it...take your blind test and have lizard wize yu up on some creativity

much love and we won't have hard feelings on ya....haahhhaaa

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #277 on: May 05, 2009, 12:07:07 AM »
caring about issues is lame.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #278 on: May 05, 2009, 12:46:02 AM »
just plain ignorant.

Yeah, how ignorant of me to understand that diamonds are completely unnecessary for the purpose of jewelry, are artificially price inflated by diamond cartels, and that buying them contributes to political instability and genocide. I should just forget all of that and just think about how good diamonds feel. Do you go with that motto when you get blowjobs from crackwhores too?
Here is an interview with the guy who made Cry Freetown: http://media.pbs.org/ramgen/newshour/expansion/2001/01/25/samura_interview.rm?altplay=samura_interview.rm It talks about some of the stuff the documentary goes over.
Listen to the part about how kidnapped children were force-fed cocaine and commanded to go into villages to rape and kill everybdy they could find if they wanted to live another day.  But hey, if it makes your watch shiny... who cares about the psychological abuse and genocide, right?

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #279 on: May 05, 2009, 05:34:09 AM »
Technologically advanced grip tape?

Fuck that shit.

'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #280 on: May 05, 2009, 07:22:17 AM »
Expand Quote
its all good i got good people in my corner and you'll follow their lead like like good little sheeple.

[close]

Calling your potential client base sheep has never been a good move.  I am going to go out of my way to people to avoid your product strictly because you work there.

same, jessup has always worked just great for me.
:) I must have been tripping last night

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #281 on: May 05, 2009, 09:28:36 AM »
Got two sheets in the mail yesterday.  I'll do some blind testing to see what happens.  Thanks Ari.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #282 on: May 05, 2009, 10:59:26 AM »
Expand Quote
just plain ignorant.

[close]
Yeah, how ignorant of me to understand that diamonds are completely unnecessary for the purpose of jewelry, are artificially price inflated by diamond cartels, and that buying them contributes to political instability and genocide. I should just forget all of that and just think about how good diamonds feel. Do you go with that motto when you get blowjobs from crackwhores too?
Here is an interview with the guy who made Cry Freetown: http://media.pbs.org/ramgen/newshour/expansion/2001/01/25/samura_interview.rm?altplay=samura_interview.rm It talks about some of the stuff the documentary goes over.
Listen to the part about how kidnapped children were force-fed cocaine and commanded to go into villages to rape and kill everybdy they could find if they wanted to live another day.  But hey, if it makes your watch shiny... who cares about the psychological abuse and genocide, right?

i don't think he was calling you ignorant for that. i think it was for insulting the grandmaster.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #283 on: May 05, 2009, 01:12:53 PM »
I don't care. What he was saying is incredibly ignorant head-up-your-ass hippy faux-spirituality, and it causes real problems in the world. For him to call me ignorant is ass-backwards. I'm not even trying to name call in this, just point out how ridiculous him calling me ignorant is.

« Reply #284 on: May 05, 2009, 01:25:13 PM »
i apologize gipper and agree completely with your views on the business of diamonds. Just thought it wasn't smart to say, fuck you to Grandmaster Fu, that's all....he is a very holy man... equivalent to The Dali Lama (and by you not knowing about this, yet name calling him, some would consider as ignorant)...but they do also say, that ignorance is bliss...

you can tell me to fuck off anytime..i am not that holy...but i am on the path and put much effort to one day becoming a better human being maybe as good as Greg Carroll and the peace acadamy

quartz is also a high grade material, it just doesn't resonate quite as powerful as diamonds do. Hence its molecular structure isn't as compact as a diamond. A diamond being the hardest, or the most compact molecularly. It is a 10 on the harness scale, and quartz is a 7.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #285 on: May 05, 2009, 01:50:25 PM »
I know, shame on me for not knowing my 13th century east asian holy men.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #286 on: May 05, 2009, 03:09:32 PM »
Fuck those old dead dudes. There is only one Grand Master, and his name is Flash.

There are also dungeon masters, gate keepers, and unfortunately, grand wizards. LIGHTING BOLT LIGHTING BOLT

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #287 on: May 05, 2009, 04:37:55 PM »
only the idiots on slap could make this kook seem legitimate, way to go gipper
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #288 on: May 05, 2009, 04:41:37 PM »
So are you going to give me some griptape to try out or what?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #289 on: May 05, 2009, 04:57:13 PM »
only the idiots on slap could make this kook seem legitimate, way to go gipper
Anything to help the kids get rid of their parents money!

sk8tesince2008

• Rep: -15
  • he should win x games marty maruwski!
« Reply #290 on: May 05, 2009, 06:22:14 PM »
Can this help me get sponsered. I want to be sponsered. I want to skateboard better. Is this griptape a lot? My mom doesn't have a lot money. I play on computer when she cleans business office so I am not alone at home.
the next x-games gold medalist

Trickskatin

• Rep: 53
« Reply #291 on: May 05, 2009, 07:51:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Fuck those old dead dudes. There is only one Grand Master, and his name is Flash.

There are also dungeon masters, gate keepers, and unfortunately, grand wizards. LIGHTING BOLT LIGHTING BOLT

Paradox Grip (Don't Don't Do it)?

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #292 on: May 05, 2009, 08:05:38 PM »

« Reply #293 on: May 05, 2009, 08:57:04 PM »

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #294 on: May 06, 2009, 07:20:59 AM »
alright, since i don't believe in insulting dead people and talking bad about a guy who was obviously doing what he thought was best for the world, i'll leave all the anger out. I'm familiar with master wu. he (unfortunately) passed in 06. most of his career was spent teaching and practicing wushu. in china wushu is not really seen as a deep martial art as much as it is a sport. most wushu classes there, do NOT get into energy work. it's technique form and power. what they call external forms. i came up with a group of world class wushu/northern shaolin/kupigana ngumi practitioners and have been doing runs to china and demos in japan since 96. we learned the old way. Wushu's a total sport and most of the power in the stances have been lost due to improper teaching and lack of attention to detail over the years (the same years that Wu was the head of the wushu society out there). the same can be said about the chi styles he taught publicly. he never learned the short form Yang family style of tai chi. only professor ho chi kwang could've taught him that one and i personally know he didn't. the medical styles he "pioneered" were already in use for ages and although i don't want to paint him in a bad light (he was a good guy as i understand and a diligent student of what he was given) he is in no way equivalent to the Dalai Lama. maybe in your mind, as your personal experience makes his influence greater in your life, but i've met the dalai lama and i can tell you. no fucking way. i also have your grip and it's pretty good grip actually. i haven't noticed any difference in my ability to skate or balance, but that's fine.

oh yeah, diamonds do not radiate love. they amplify and regulate the energy that is passed through them. just like quartz only more efficient. regulation/amplification is totally different from "radiating love from the source". I think the source you mention may be imaginary. unless you're talking about the unified field. and even then...

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #295 on: May 06, 2009, 08:27:38 AM »
www.crypto.com/blog/psychic_cryptanalysis/

the test is rigged
Are you regular? Blaze is a cryptographer and all he did was successfully crack a few hints left by Randi... it's right there in the article you posted. The last sentence in his blog entry:
The fine work of the James Randi Educational Foundation deserves your attention and support. Check them out at www.randi.org.
Nothing metaphysical, nothing that proves the existence of "remote viewing" or any spiritually-gifted super powers. Blaze never formally applied for the challenge, nor is he making any attempt at getting the money because he understands that the million bucks isn't for solving puzzles, it's for people who make absurd, misleading, wrong headed, impossible tales like "Power Balance" and Paradox Griptape does.

Apply for the challenge, win it, make a million bucks. Before you talk about the tests being "rigged," keep in mind that the Randi tests are designed by the people who claim that they have certain gifts, powers, or in your case magical griptape. The only thing the Randi people do is set up controls so you can't cheat, and nobody judges the test, the conclusions are self-evident that way there's no fear of bias or subjectivity.

Baaak Baaaak

« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 09:34:23 AM by grimcity »

« Reply #296 on: May 06, 2009, 12:28:33 PM »
Kamiltoe: Thanks for the history lesson , I train with Master Greg Yao, his uncle is Grandmaster Chris Chan, who trained Bruce Lee is Wing Chun.
We will be putting video out with him showing Smolik some formulas and what they do to the human body.

My spiritual guide, Is Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong, and he is very much alive and is the chinese, or Chan Buddhist, equivalent of The Dali Lama. He is the 13th Lineage Holder..Emei Linji Chi Gong.. has very little  to do with physical martial arts. Its about uniting the energy from heaven, earth and human.
He is teaching right now for one more year only, then he will be only training the Shaolin monk to succeed him in the Lineage. The Master Wu you speak of id a great man, but no he doesn't have the spiritual knowledge that Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong received at The Golden Palace Temple on top of the tallest mountain in China, Emei Mountain. In his presence i was actually able to see the Purple Flame of Yin energy. St Germaine calles this the Violet Flame.

Stoked you at least have a great education on Wushu, the acrobatic interpretation of southern Yang Long style.

Master Yao has surpassed even his shaolin teachers and is kinda, what Bruce could be like if he was 55 years old. He is into healing, not hurting.

As Far as the Randi Challange, I can recreate my formula at any time, anywhere. Ask Mark, or Smolik, or Lizard and anyone who has personally felt these in person. The rules of the challange state that I must pay for all expenses. Grim--you got me on that...hahhaa

In time there will be others who can make formulas, I just don't think they will be skaters.

Kamiltoe...have you tried the flexibility test, the power test and the balance test? it increases these qualities every time..even on Master Yao..who was so impressed that he is now training me, gratis, in his lineage--that includes Bruce Lee. If you live in San Francisco, I would be happy for you to meet him and see/feel for yourself, like smolik did.

PowerBalance does not have a patent and no one knows how they produce their formula. Except them and well, i figured it out too.

I asked Lizard if he still has the circuit i gave him 2 years ago. Not only did he pull it out, completely weathered, but said he never skates without it. And when I showed him the new formula in Carnelain, he said, "can i just eat this, so its in me all the time".

I recently learned how to encode clothing and two days ago gave Mr. Danny Way a prototype pair of socks and did the tests on him. He was quite impressed and not only requested some grip but the socks as well. These people are what are called Mavens... this board is filled with what are called connectors...both are very important and I commend everyone on here for their energy invested into this. As I mentioned before, It feeds us.   
From the bottom of my lower Dai tin,
ae gold

skatefilmer202

• Rep: -9
  • ya
« Reply #297 on: May 06, 2009, 12:45:35 PM »
well paradox sent me some griptape to try out for free. they sent me 2 sheets of it and 2 jumbo size stickers, i just got it today so i havent tried it yet, but either way, thanks.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #298 on: May 06, 2009, 12:52:32 PM »
^^ahhh cool, i know him too, i thought you meant wu wei zhao (the guy most commonly referred to as grandmaster wu). if you know of him, you know why i thought that comment was so absurd. i still would not put weizhong in the same category as the dalai lama, but that's back to the personal experience thing again.

no i haven't tried the tests, because i wanted to forget about looking for details and pay attention to any obvious performance differences. i've tested it in everyday skate situations while not consciously aware of the grip and i get no obvious benefits. i may be able to discern differences on closer inspection, but it probably won't apply to what i do on my board, and if so, the effect seems to be negligible. but that's all very subjective stuff, i'm still interested to see the more objective studies with metrics and all that. experientially speaking though, no perceivable difference so far, and that's what we're really talking about here. I'm sure it might depend on my "sensitivity" to the fluctuations, but i consider myself to be pretty sensitive to energy.

and my education in the arts is mainly focused on the damo i ching chi, the imperial secret yang taijiquan, and healing arts these days. i grew up on wushu from youth. like i said it was approached more like a sport.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

« Reply #299 on: May 06, 2009, 06:07:57 PM »

Kamiltoe...nice to meet another practitioner --even over the net...peep  www.vorsong.com for my current sifu and his encoding he is doing in water.
keep walking the middle path..and if you get a chance to meet Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong you will understand--this is the last year to do so though.
endurance is a factor as well..."name drop" who worked for BLITZ said he normally can't skate hard over an hour, but with the grip he was skating for three hours and didn't feel tired...

Our first Slap Review came today..here it is :o

Hey ari,
Thanks again for the grip.
I set it up on my last 2 boards, and it works quite well.
Not sure if it has anything to do with the engineering, or just motivation
But lately ive been getting quite a bit of footage.
But with that aside.
The quality of the grip is spot on.
Better than mob for grip quality, and the grit stays on much longer than jessup.
Plus it doesn't peel up like iron horse.

Good product and grips great

SkateFilmer....film the muscle tests...do it on girls, they will think your david blaine....haahaa  your welcome and I look forward to your review.