Author Topic: The Weed Thread  (Read 184323 times)

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 833
Re: The Weed Thread
« Reply #1380 on: March 22, 2022, 01:44:14 AM »
@Buttfart Rapedick

yeah, the naming is a bit weird haha. so i have the dynavap vapcap m 2021 to be exact, and then there's just different styles that are functionally the same i think, it's just the metal ridges/grips are different. i'm a candidate for losing it for sure as well haha. hope that don't happens too quick.

another cool thing, i've been on day 5 without any nicotine and doing really well. i also crave weed less. i guess because i used to mix. just trying to keep going like this.

EDIT:

was just browsing for some accessories and saw they sell a concentrate cap as well or you can just use something like a cotton swab, pretty sick. i have no access to concentrates yet, but this will be sick once we got our legal market going.

it's actually crazy, they grow mad weed an hour north of where i live, it's like germany's biggest medical grow op. getting their with the bus or by rail takes a bit too long tho for my convenient ass, almost thought it would be fun to work there, as they are looking for harvesting helpers.

all the stuff and tech is already in place, they just have to pass the damn law already and let people set up shops.

Oh dude that's awesome haha! How long until the legal market will realistically be open? You're going to get to try so many new strains and products and basically do what I did last summer. And since you actually pay attention to what you're smoking and know a little about genetics and terpenes and shit you're going to be able to walk into the shop and have a good idea about what will work best for you.

Promise me that you'll get some golden goat the first time you see it. I know it's not necessarily your "style" but you like Jack Herer iirc so you might really dig it. I also wanna see what you think of some old school genetics like purple Afghan or skunk 1 or some of the modern classics like gg4 and GMO/Garlic cookies

Honestly dude if you don't have anything else going on you should get into the industry. You're a smart dude and you speak absolutely flawless English which could make you valuable in dealing with US/UK companies and tourists. Plus it's something you seem to find engaging and interesting, I think it might be a nice little niche. You could even become the German weed guru and make an annoying YouTube channel called Franky the Terpdawg or something equally dumb.

Frank

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #1381 on: March 22, 2022, 05:26:31 AM »
haha, we got a few weed gurus already.

i have a few buddies that want to get into the industry and i thought it could be something i could work in, for sure.

i guess realistically and from what i've heard what the governments plan is they want to have it passed by the end of the year, maybe around september or october.

farmers are eager to grow and some have rebuilt their operations just to do that. they don't want to miss this years window to grow outdoors either, and it's almost too late to start now.

the whole passing probably won't be televised either. my friends are concerned cause they haven't heard anything about it, but that's because there are no discussions anymore. the whole passing process wont be public. we'll probably just hear on the news one day that the law got passed and from what point on it will be effective. cops are already ignoring weed completely now in the more liberal states unless it's cut shit. i guess there's stuff to figure out in terms of supply and one thing that is not clear yet is to what extent people will be allowed to grow their own.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1382 on: March 22, 2022, 12:50:09 PM »
haha, we got a few weed gurus already.

i have a few buddies that want to get into the industry and i thought it could be something i could work in, for sure.

i guess realistically and from what i've heard what the governments plan is they want to have it passed by the end of the year, maybe around september or october.

farmers are eager to grow and some have rebuilt their operations just to do that. they don't want to miss this years window to grow outdoors either, and it's almost too late to start now.

the whole passing probably won't be televised either. my friends are concerned cause they haven't heard anything about it, but that's because there are no discussions anymore. the whole passing process wont be public. we'll probably just hear on the news one day that the law got passed and from what point on it will be effective. cops are already ignoring weed completely now in the more liberal states unless it's cut shit. i guess there's stuff to figure out in terms of supply and one thing that is not clear yet is to what extent people will be allowed to grow their own.

Look Franky Terpz is gonna be huge baby, I guarantee it!

That's actually probably good if they're just working on it behind the scenes and it's cool they're already pretty much treating it like it's legal. I know in rhein-pfalz when I was there the cops wouldn't even say anything to you unless you were like standing somewhere obnoxious and even then they'd just ask you to move or take it. I hung out with a couple kids who had lived in kaiserslautern for like a decade (their parents were high ranking civilians) and they said it was only after like 2003 that it started to be like that. Apparently everyone just drove Maastricht on the weekend and brought so much back that they pretty much just gave up and told people to be discrete about it haha.

Do you have like a hit list of strains you want to try or anything like that? It would be interesting to see a menu from over there, I wonder if just because of proximity there will be more of the classic Dutch coffeehouse genetics (white widow, Jack Herer, amnesia haze, cheese, AK47 etc) vs the west coast style OG and candy strain heavy choices we get here.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1383 on: March 22, 2022, 02:59:24 PM »
well we have all the cali strains, i guess it also depends where you are in germany. i live in a port city so we get weed via container smuggling so we get a lot us overproduction. not sure about berlin/east germany, but i'd guess they get some stuff from south-east europe, maybe checz republic also, black market stuff coming from the balkans. all europe gets hash from north africa. states like rlp in germany have more domestic or holland coffeeshop strains. i grew up on the border rhein land-pfalz/hessen, there were tons of growers and cops were pretty chill, as you said. but bavaria is a whole different story, they still crack down on consumers i think. and southern germany gets weed from switzerland and austria.

funny thing, apparently german black market growers been supplying dutch coffeeshops for decades now. since their supplychain was never fully legalized.

from my youth on i went to become pretty familiar with the classic coffeeshop strains that you mentioned. then in the late 00s there was a lot of northern lights and skunk crosses going around. first half of the 2010s you would get mostly haze varieties. nowadays cali weed has been the wave for a few years, at least in hamburg. most stuff is allegedly some cookie, cake or gelato strain. which is why i hope the legalization brings back a few legacy strains.

you described the modern dessert strain taste once as complex, but chaotic, and that's exactly how i feel about it. sometimes that's sick, but i miss the real dank and piny and skunky stuff, even when it wouldn't hit as crazy as it does nowadays. i'd like to have growers not only aim for high yield and thc, but high terps. the weed over here is pretty strong, but if it's us weed, it's probably not the real properly grown stuff, because why not sell it. it costs money to smuggle it here. i guess we get b-grows so to speak, but they are still pretty strong and sometimes exotic for our standards.

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #1384 on: March 22, 2022, 06:54:18 PM »
THe buds from earlier just cured and manicured way better.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1385 on: March 23, 2022, 05:25:14 AM »
THe buds from earlier just cured and manicured way better.

Ohh nice, what's the taste like? With the color and all the thick orange hairs it kinda looks like some of the goat and Jack cuts I get here but the bud structure looks denser and more indica influenced.

well we have all the cali strains, i guess it also depends where you are in germany. i live in a port city so we get weed via container smuggling so we get a lot us overproduction. not sure about berlin/east germany, but i'd guess they get some stuff from south-east europe, maybe checz republic also, black market stuff coming from the balkans. all europe gets hash from north africa. states like rlp in germany have more domestic or holland coffeeshop strains. i grew up on the border rhein land-pfalz/hessen, there were tons of growers and cops were pretty chill, as you said. but bavaria is a whole different story, they still crack down on consumers i think. and southern germany gets weed from switzerland and austria.

funny thing, apparently german black market growers been supplying dutch coffeeshops for decades now. since their supplychain was never fully legalized.

from my youth on i went to become pretty familiar with the classic coffeeshop strains that you mentioned. then in the late 00s there was a lot of northern lights and skunk crosses going around. first half of the 2010s you would get mostly haze varieties. nowadays cali weed has been the wave for a few years, at least in hamburg. most stuff is allegedly some cookie, cake or gelato strain. which is why i hope the legalization brings back a few legacy strains.

you described the modern dessert strain taste once as complex, but chaotic, and that's exactly how i feel about it. sometimes that's sick, but i miss the real dank and piny and skunky stuff, even when it wouldn't hit as crazy as it does nowadays. i'd like to have growers not only aim for high yield and thc, but high terps. the weed over here is pretty strong, but if it's us weed, it's probably not the real properly grown stuff, because why not sell it. it costs money to smuggle it here. i guess we get b-grows so to speak, but they are still pretty strong and sometimes exotic for our standards.

Super interesting stuff, especially the German growers supplying the Dutch market since its quasi legal there. I had never really thought about that. This is why I love this thread. I couldn't really smoke when I was there since I was in the military but  a chunk of that Moroccan hash did mysteriously make its way home with me the time I flew back on a c-130 during a storm... 15 hours in a Vietnam era propeller driven cargo plane with no bathroom (there's a bucket and a curtain but we all used good old fashioned Gatorade bottles). My friends were very, very happy about that haha. The only stuff we ever got was from the hippie festival circuit and it was overpriced and not very good. That Moroccan stuff would just melt and bubble for ages and tasted like candy and flowers that had been buried in moist dirt for a month.

Even though I also wasn't really smoking, in the pre medical days here (like 2014-2018) almost all the strains people bragged about having were the candy weed ones that rappers talked about. It was only after more people got access to and started trying the older and less bastardized genetics via the dispensaries that they started to get more popular. I'd say the average kid still mostly thinks of gelato/gsc as the standard "good weed" strain though. Hopefully it will be kind of the same thing there, as people get education and access they'll realize how much amazing stuff is out there. When our program started up a cut of something like durban or AK with 4% total terpenes would sit on the shelf for months if it was under 20% thc. Likewise, a cut of GSC or gg4 that was 1% terpenes and hermied then butchered in the cure/trim would be gone in a day as long as the label said >25% thc. Now enough people have come around that the only stuff that doesn't sell is actually pretty bad for the most part.

I'm glad you found the complex/chaotic description accurate. Just from like reading and comparing labels I think it's at least somewhat down to the limonene content. Most strains have at least some, but the ones that have a lot of it (like many of the candy strains) tend to kind of just totally clear my mind which can be either very relieving or very disorienting. It can be dysphoric for me sometimes too, but I think stimulation probably has something to do with that...like if I get annoyed by something it will just stick in my craw. There's probably more to it that I haven't quite figured out yet though.

I need to restock on my indicas today. The last crown cart I got blows so I need to find someone with one of the better batches in stock and buy whatever they have left, then I'd like to get some more motor breath if they have it. I don't know if I want to get any more flower since I'm still very well stocked, but I do have a few items on the hit list if they have it... White Durban, Citrus City OG (lemon OG x 213 OG), maybe some more golden goat. It's raining right now so I'm not sure if I want to pay for an Uber or wait n skate.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1386 on: March 23, 2022, 08:59:26 AM »
AI is gonna be up at my local shop next week promoting his new weed.

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #1387 on: March 23, 2022, 12:49:38 PM »
@ButtFart RapeDick The bud really doesnt smell strong until its broken open. It has the distinct odor of cheese. As far as taste it Is kind of skunky tasting. If you have ever smelled a run over skunk and you can taste the smell. Its like that.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1388 on: March 23, 2022, 01:24:47 PM »

Hahahaha dude I would get ripped and go just to crowd watch. You know how every time there's a skate demo there's always that one dude who's like way too into it? Imagine how many of those dudes AI would attract and then get them all high...

If you do go I want pics and a review of the bud he's pushing. I wonder if its actually any good.

Went to a dispensary today and was bummed, none of my flower choices in stock. I stocked up on a decent batch of crown royale carts because the new batch starting to hit shops is absolutely booty, so it wasnt a total bust. I almost went to the place down the street to grab some Lemon Sweet Skunk but I'm just going to wait and go on a flower run tomorrow morning.

If there's no sales or anything going on then I'm planning on grabbing some Golden Goat from a different grower than usual and also what looks to be a particularly nice batch of Bio Jesus (bio D x gumbo). It's a potent as fuck indica that I usually get as carts or shatter for sleep, I've never tried the flower before though. I finished the last of my Casey Jones and blueberry muffin today so I figured I should keep the harmony in my lineup and replace them with a nice happy sativa and a sweet myrcene heavy indica respectively. Also down to my last eight or so of the super good durban poison. I can't decide if I want to try restocking with what I believe to be a slightly above average batch or try to wait for the next harvest.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1389 on: March 24, 2022, 06:58:47 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Hahahaha dude I would get ripped and go just to crowd watch. You know how every time there's a skate demo there's always that one dude who's like way too into it? Imagine how many of those dudes AI would attract and then get them all high...

If you do go I want pics and a review of the bud he's pushing. I wonder if its actually any good.

Went to a dispensary today and was bummed, none of my flower choices in stock. I stocked up on a decent batch of crown royale carts because the new batch starting to hit shops is absolutely booty, so it wasnt a total bust. I almost went to the place down the street to grab some Lemon Sweet Skunk but I'm just going to wait and go on a flower run tomorrow morning.

If there's no sales or anything going on then I'm planning on grabbing some Golden Goat from a different grower than usual and also what looks to be a particularly nice batch of Bio Jesus (bio D x gumbo). It's a potent as fuck indica that I usually get as carts or shatter for sleep, I've never tried the flower before though. I finished the last of my Casey Jones and blueberry muffin today so I figured I should keep the harmony in my lineup and replace them with a nice happy sativa and a sweet myrcene heavy indica respectively. Also down to my last eight or so of the super good durban poison. I can't decide if I want to try restocking with what I believe to be a slightly above average batch or try to wait for the next harvest.

I cant remember exactly what the other strains its crossed with were, but durban was the first one the listed. I probably wont go to the event, I don't like crowds and I don't need to talk to a guy I know mostly for his "we talkin about practice" antics. I just thought it was funny that hes doing a launch party in my no-name town. I might try his bud if its not stupid expensive and I'll let ya know what I think.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1390 on: March 24, 2022, 12:36:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I cant remember exactly what the other strains its crossed with were, but durban was the first one the listed. I probably wont go to the event, I don't like crowds and I don't need to talk to a guy I know mostly for his "we talkin about practice" antics. I just thought it was funny that hes doing a launch party in my no-name town. I might try his bud if its not stupid expensive and I'll let ya know what I think.

I hate that anytime someone mentions durban in relation to Cali weed my first thought is "they're trying to replicate GSC" even though I know nothing else about it. Its been such a copycat market (especially with the celebrity "Cannabis entrepreneur" types) that it would be really cool if they were actually putting something simple but really well grown out.
I'm convinced that you could repackage like 40% of the US legal market and no one would even notice. Someone earlier in the thread described it as "soulless" weed and I think thats probably the most accurate description I've heard. There's something missing when it's all just bred to look pretty and have lots of THC.

I don't want this to sound like I'm shitting on CA, I know you guys have tons of amazing growers that focus on all kinds of stuff. I just hate that getting AI to hawk your GSC clone is the preferred strategy to just growing better weed haha

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #1391 on: March 24, 2022, 06:03:13 PM »
A couple chunks of some stuff my buddy gave me. Its kinda smelly and tastes like baked alaska.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1392 on: March 25, 2022, 08:07:15 AM »
Homeboy brought over some heavy shit, I said I'm trying to get big high and he hooked me up with some gas called Animal Face OG, I think he told me it was Animal Cookies crossed with Face Off Kush but I'm not sure what he said. Whatever the genetics are, it certainly administered a heinous ass whooping to my frontal cortex. I feel like I'm trapped in a Salvador Dali painting right now, time is melting and space is meaningless in the ever-escaping moment known as now, held captive in a parallel reality I know as my deep fried and lightly sauteed dumbbell pothead brain. LOL This has been a public service announcement from the Fourth Dimension, brought to you by Master General THC and the Terp Squad, making you take three hours at the grocery store since the year 420 BC

Yeah face off and most of its crosses are straight fuck your day up stuff. I had some Mint FO flower a little while back which is FO x kush mints, so sort of a similar cross. It was a solid, goofy high that leveled off into a mean case of munchies. It tastes a little ass-y in concentrate form though.

That 3 hour grocery store line hit home haha. I always end up wandering down the same 4 aisles over and over again.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1393 on: March 26, 2022, 05:33:32 AM »
@Frank

Here's something you (and anyone else who's interested in learning more or having some reference material about terpenes) might find interesting. First link is a good explanation/guide and the poster has strain examples which is cool.

https://www.conflabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/fancy-terpene-write-up-revised-cover-and-images.pdf

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1394 on: March 26, 2022, 05:43:45 AM »
thanks! @Buttfart Rapedick

already read it, good stuff!

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1395 on: March 26, 2022, 08:04:00 PM »
thanks! @Buttfart Rapedick

already read it, good stuff!

Nice! Its a good reference but there's a few things I think are interesting... For example pinene lists both "alertness" and "sedative" as benefits which is actually true, but in my experience it depends on what it's paired with. Like golden goat or durban have a reasonably high pinene content and stimulate me but some of the OGs average around the same amount and couch lock me hard. I think the ratio and balance of the terps might be almost as important as the concentration when it comes to effects. That's sort of what I'm working on now... Like I noticed that the strains that are best for relaxing me have around 2x the myrcene as anything else and limonene as either the 2nd or 3rd terp, but the ones that are best at knocking me out are usually limonene dominant. Bisabolol is an interesting one too, but it's hard to find higher concentrations.

Shitty weather is back so I'm working my way through my stash. Finished jack Herer/bodhi tree, garlic cookies, and got into the birthday cake I forgot I had. I think I've been critical of garlic cookies/GMO in the past as just another strain popular because of its crazy thc levels but the last 2 batches I've had were really good.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1396 on: March 27, 2022, 01:53:21 PM »
Had to get groceries so I stopped by the dispensary but the shelves were pretty bare. Decided to try a couple strains from one of our budget growers, one that I've had before and one that I haven't. Also grabbed a sample pack of "Tahoe OG".. I've talked about how that strain name is basically meaningless in our program because theres like 4 different versions with different genetics, but this one is a classic OG kush style. Lemony, earthy, piney in that order and man it hits like a truck. One of the best OG highs I've had in some time, really reminding me why it's a gold standard classic and also one of the most respected medical strains. My back pain is pretty much gone and my appetite is... very well stimulated haha.

Labels:

Pics:

https://imgur.com/a/lhSMlum

Lemon sweet skunk (OG kush x Super Lemon Haze) - I've had this a few times and always enjoy it. It's like SLH or lemon Thai without the anxiety. Not particularly potent or strong but it's good for a nice mood lift without being too strong. This seems to be about the same in potency and terps as the last 2 times I got it so I'm guessing it'll be pretty similar.

Citrus Kiss (white poison x grapefruit durban) - I've had both parent strains and there's some durban lineage in both parents. White poison is (durban poison x the white) and gfd is (durban poison x grapefruit), the GFD is usually high thc and leans towards the grapefruit while the WP is more of a classic terpinoline heavy terp profile. The result is interesting, it's like a fruity durban but more earthy and less piney.

If I end up not liking it I'll just roll some extra large social joints, but from the smell I don't think that's going to be an issue. I'll give a review in the morning, I think the Tahoe budder is going to keep me occupied on this cold snowy night haha.

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1422
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1397 on: March 27, 2022, 08:28:03 PM »
Y'all weedheads crack me up. This thread brings me endless joy. No flexing, no nothing other than people loving the mama ganja.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1398 on: March 28, 2022, 02:18:19 AM »
Y'all weedheads crack me up. This thread brings me endless joy. No flexing, no nothing other than people loving the mama ganja.

Always a good vibe up in here for sure. If they ever actually create common sense legalization legislation I'd love to open a weed bar/coffee shop type place where people could come in and just sit around and listen to tunes or watch sports and try different strains in a social setting. Basically one of those trendy microbreweries where they give you the little sampler cups, but with weed. Do you have shit like that up in Humboldt?

Smoked that Citrus Kiss this morning. Pretty good! Between it being a budget a grower and my discounts it was only like $22 it's an excellent value, but it's pretty solid bud. My main complaint with this grower is they harvest/cure too quickly and leave a lot of leaf on the smaller buds which gives most of their bud an overly "green" taste. It's just barely noticeable with this stuff though, I don't know if it's not as strong or it just blends in better though. It's very close to durban in taste and effect, which is a very pleasant surprise. Obviously it can't match the crazy shit I've been getting, but it's a perfectly serviceable substitute. Same energetic high, maybe slightly goofier/less clear focused, not quite as strong, but definitely pleasant. I've done much worse for under $25.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1399 on: March 30, 2022, 02:07:02 AM »
I've lost way too much weight and need to put some back on so I'm going to start cutting out the thcv rich sativas I love (Golden goat, lambs bread, Durban poison etc) and switch to more indica leaning stuff for a while. Should stimulate my appetite and help with the general soreness as I hopefully build back some muscle mass. I'm hoping to be back to daily skating by the time the weather finally breaks but my back isn't quite there yet.

Gonna probably grab Garlic Cookies again if they have a good batch since it's been working well for me. I also want to investigate a few things. Anyone ever tried any of these?

Alien Rift or Alien Abduction

Django - this is apparently a Jack Herer cross but it's listed as indica. Terpinoline heavy so it caught my eye.

Suckles #2

Sundae Float (rbf x sundae driver)

Jesus OG - was leaning towards this, I've had the sugar and it was good but it has a lot of thcv so now I'm not sure

Cornbread (katsu bubba x rare dankness 2) - very interesting genetics, probably too sedating for what I want but I can't find many reviews.

Super Silver Blue Magoo (ssh x blue Magoo)

Blackwater (SFV x mendo purps) - this grower has a weird SFV pheno that I kinda like so I'm wondering if it's an in house cross with that or they sourced clones/seeds from somewhere that has a more traditional SFV cut. Probably the latter from the terp profile they have listed.

Or if anyone has a favorite munchie strain shout em out...im looking for something that I can function on while I get fat.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1400 on: March 30, 2022, 02:20:58 AM »
i had some mystery strain over the weekend that definitely made me hungry as hell and craving crap food at the most inconvenient times. no idea what it was but it had something sourish and smelled like mango and hops, probably myrcene and humulene heavy? i'd guess that was some hybrid haze maybe. it tasted smoked and looked like some haze and overall reminded me of amnesia, but totally different effect. way more chill or downright sleepy after the munchies were either satisfied or died down. that's why i think there was some indica crossed into that.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1401 on: March 30, 2022, 10:19:21 AM »
i had some mystery strain over the weekend that definitely made me hungry as hell and craving crap food at the most inconvenient times. no idea what it was but it had something sourish and smelled like mango and hops, probably myrcene and humulene heavy? i'd guess that was some hybrid haze maybe. it tasted smoked and looked like some haze and overall reminded me of amnesia, but totally different effect. way more chill or downright sleepy after the munchies were either satisfied or died down. that's why i think there was some indica crossed into that.

Dude you and I must have very similar endocannabanoid systems haha. Myrcene and humulene is exactly what I was looking at before I read your post. I've really enjoyed the super myrcene dominant indicas I've had in concentrate form like bb space cake, sweet tooth, and Alien Rift, and it seems to be the terp that makes me into your stereotypical stoner. I just want to sit in bed and eat. I'm actually thinking I might try a different cut of green crack (sorry, "passion fruit" under the new labeling guidelines) for my mornings since it's a myrcene dom "sativa" and I've enjoyed it in the past. I was thinking maybe Jack Herer too since it usually doesn't kill my appetite, but I'm still pissed at the only grower that has it right now for their "proprietary genetics" bullshit with the Citrus Spice.

I smoked a big fucking cone of garlic cookies, viper cookies, and birthday cake this morning. That was probably indica overkill since I spent the next 2 hours playing video games and then jerked off and fell asleep. I think I need something kinda bright and light for the mornings... I might go back to Blue Agave and see how that goes.

Frank I know you're an OG aficionado, have you ever had biker OG? They have some sugar that looks really good but potent as fuck... 4.8% myrcene, 3.7% limonene, 1.3% caryophellene. Myrcene for the munchies, limonene for the KO, and caryo for pain/swelling. Looks like a really good night time "huge bowl of cereal" strain to me haha.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1402 on: March 30, 2022, 10:46:06 AM »
wow, sounds like that cone hit like a truck haha.

i never had biker og, but i will keep the name in mind, maybe it will show up when we're done legalizing. those terps and eating massive amounts of cereal at the worst times sounds like i would love it for sure :D thank you.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1403 on: March 30, 2022, 12:11:22 PM »
wow, sounds like that cone hit like a truck haha.

i never had biker og, but i will keep the name in mind, maybe it will show up when we're done legalizing. those terps and eating massive amounts of cereal at the worst times sounds like i would love it for sure :D thank you.

Yo I'd absolutely fuck up some erdbeer joghurt muesli right now. We have all the super sugary shit but it's just empty calories for the most part and doesn't fill you up the same way.

Ive looked at Biker before but never pulled the trigger. I was pretty OG'ed out for a while but that Tahoe I got the other day kinda got my attention. Motor breath has a similar profile but with the limonene and myrcene positions flipped and I've had a lot of success with that as a sleep aid.

I've also been smoking bowls of my hybrid shoe hash, it's solid as fuck. Very happy and heady. I have a smaller ball that's made entirely from durban, golden goat, Jack Herer, and other terpinoline dominant strains that I tried this morning after my nap and holy fuck was it strong. It doesn't last that long but for about a half hour you feel like a God.

Switching to mostly indicas/hybrids seems to be working so far.. I just ate a half pound roast beef n cheddar meal with large curly fries from Arby's (one of the better fast food places here) but now I'm so full that I don't want to get up and go to the dispensary haha. There's not really any good deals going today so I might wait until tomorrow, but my favorite wrestling show is on tonight so if I decide I want something new for that I might run over before they close.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1404 on: March 30, 2022, 09:13:11 PM »
We thought we were going to get hit with a huge ass storm today, but I think we lucked out. Yesterday and today I stocked up on some random stuff:

The funny looking green in the top right corner is a half of some pretty ok popcorn, and I don't know what this purple core stuff is, but it's fucking great! Got an oz of it this morning.

Also, I usually smoke out of a little brass pipe (same type I've used since my freshman days at college), but I semi recently bought a Grav Sherlock at my friend's store by my house:

I know it looks gross, but it gets gunky like this after about 8 or 10 bowls. It's the first glass I've owned, and this thing hits like a champ. Super inexpensive, too (about $15 at the store I go to).

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1405 on: March 31, 2022, 03:12:00 AM »
We thought we were going to get hit with a huge ass storm today, but I think we lucked out. Yesterday and today I stocked up on some random stuff:

The funny looking green in the top right corner is a half of some pretty ok popcorn, and I don't know what this purple core stuff is, but it's fucking great! Got an oz of it this morning.

Also, I usually smoke out of a little brass pipe (same type I've used since my freshman days at college), but I semi recently bought a Grav Sherlock at my friend's store by my house:

I know it looks gross, but it gets gunky like this after about 8 or 10 bowls. It's the first glass I've owned, and this thing hits like a champ. Super inexpensive, too (about $15 at the store I go to).

That looks like some really good Grapes n Cream that I had a few months back. It had the same mini head of lettuce look with the purple core and speckling and was mostly small, dense buds that were just caked in trichomes. I doubt it's the same, but that's what it reminded me of.

Speaking of purple, our only "natural" grower (sun grown/greenhouse, living soil, rain or meltwater only supposedly) put out some Purple Chem that caught my eye. If it's still in stock when I finish the double Afghan I have then I'm going to grab that for an afternoon strain. I haven't had purple chem in months and I've been curious about the whole greenhouse grown thing for a while but it mostly seems to produce weaker, less terpy bud that costs the same.

Also I'm not even going to gross you out with a pic of my glass if you think that's dirty. You can actually buy cheap glass on amazon with free prime shipping so I've just been spending $10 to replace my spoon when it gets dirty enough to bother me. I'm also on my second hemper mystery box bong... It's small and awkward enough that I gave up trying to clean it after a few months and bought a second one. I turned one into a flower rig and one into a dab rig, then cracked and broke the "flower" one meaning that I now smoke flower through the dab one and its just a sticky, ashy mess that I'm almost afraid to attempt cleaning at this point.

Since you seem to dig Sherlock's, have you ever tried a Meerschaum bowl? The OG grower types in my hometown swore by them and I've been thinking of grabbing a cheap one just to see if its that big of a difference.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1406 on: March 31, 2022, 01:38:52 PM »

They really didn't have much on this side of town so I just snagged this for now. The Biker OG sugar is surprisingly tasty.. Kinda reminds me of a lemon cough drop, not as earthy as I was expecting. It hits pretty hard as expected, not sure about the appetite stimulation as I ate lunch before I tried it but a quick dab got my head swimming.

The flower is strong. Really strong. Over 1% Myrcene in a flower makes my throat burn just reading the label but I've had the budder and it was amazing so I decided to give it a shot. Not a fan of the sheep shearing style mechanical trim job or the fact it's nitrogen packed, but it smells pretty potent so hopefully it'll do what I want it to (make me fat). Visually it doesn't look like much but the smell reminds me a little of good Afghani which makes sense if you know the alien technology origin story .

Not gonna try it until tonight. The budder from this strain absolutely rocked my world and made me sleep for like 10 hours.

Edit: OK yeah that Alien Rift is pretty fire. Its super sticky and surprisingly smooth. Definitely helpful for the appetite as well. I've been able to put 4 pounds on in less than a week since switching out the durban, so if you're a smoker that wants to lose a little weight I would definitely give the thcv rich strains a shot.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 01:45:27 AM by Buttfart Rapedick »

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1407 on: April 02, 2022, 12:53:05 PM »
Ok so I know I said I was going to stop smoking durban... But they just dropped a new batch and wouldn't you know its absolutely fire again.

Its about on par with the second quarter I got terp-wise, but higher THC. This one is 4.13% total terpenes with 2% terpinoline, .87% ocimene, and .47 myrcene. Interestingly, this durban cut seems to be pretty low thcv so it shouldn't mess my diet up too bad. It's so fresh and sticky that I'm going to actually have to let it dry out a little before I even attempt to roll it up.

Its Wrestlemania weekend and since this dispensary has the best prices in town on this brand and a good vet discount I had enough cash in my pocket to grab another 8th. I told the budtender to pick something fun and he came back with something I've had before but not for a long time. It's called Chaos Kush but it's not the tru blue cross, this one is (Sugar daddy x Rollins). Rollins is a sativa dom lemon Cross and sugar daddy is a sweet indica with afghani roots, so the result is a hybrid thats high in terpinoline and myrcene. This stuff is usually pretty high thc, but this batch is 33.662% thca, so right around 30% thc after converting.

This shit is also fresh and insanely sticky. When you squeeze it it just stays pressed in like play-doh. I'm going to have to rip it out of a bong. Last time I got this I wasn't really impressed, but if I recall correctly it was pretty old when I got it. If this ends up being good I'll see if I can find the label and compare the two, I keep almost all of them.

Natas Fauxas

« Reply #1408 on: April 02, 2022, 04:28:46 PM »
A little Cat Piss with matching diamonds and sauce. My boy paid me partially for his computer work with this. I wasnt complaining.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1409 on: April 02, 2022, 09:47:30 PM »
A little Cat Piss with matching diamonds and sauce. My boy paid me partially for his computer work with this. I wasnt complaining.

Have you ever heard the theory that the secret "F1" that was crossed with durban poison in the original GSC formula is actually just cat piss? I can't remember where I read it but it made sense to me at the time.

Those are some nice big diamonds, usually we get like dozens of small ones. Do you use a full rig or an e-pen? I can never get the temp right for crystals when I use a torch so I mostly put diamonds/sugar in my pen so I can just scoop sauce on top and then melt it all down.

This version of Chaos Kush seems decent enough. I smoked a bowl before Wrestlemania started and its intensely sweet but has kind of a simple taste, not a lot going on. The high was pretty nice, its a good mood elevator and very middle of the road hybrid. It's basically the Hyundai Elantra of strains - nothing exciting but it gets the job done efficiently and there's always some value in that. I stopped after one good bowl so I may twist up a J and see how it hits in a higher dose tomorrow morning.