Author Topic: Things You Are Not Stoked On  (Read 1889705 times)

heckler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Things You Are Not Stoked On
« Reply #6570 on: December 10, 2009, 06:30:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
winter isn't all that bad. i mean, sure i wake up everyday and think, "fuck dude, life sucks." but then say to myself "well, it's fucking wintertime and this is the sole reason why life sucks, so fuck it, just get up  and do something."

this winter is going to be interesting and maybe terrible. I'm trying to stay sober and "clean" for the first time since i started dabbling and drinking. It's been a 2 months and life is a whole lot more boring these days. Winter has barely begun. I'm not sure how long i'll last at this rate.

I'm moving out to western MA for school in at the end of January and the snow is crazier out in the mountains... I'm going to be couch surfing for a minute, mostly in my homies loft. All i'll be able to do is play music, homework, work. And if so inclined, get wicked drunk everyday... which i'm not keen on.

So i'm not quite bummed out, but anticipating the winter is a ferocious killer of stoke.
[close]
i don't really have to worry about the snow or anything, but i actually like winter for a number of reasons. skate sessions where you don't sweat, two week winter break from school, and on super cold days, you have an excuse to be lazy. i always hate just sitting around on a day that's decent enough to skate or do something productive, like i'm blowing it or something, so i look forward to days when i can have an excuse to just do nothing.
[close]

God...I wish winter meant skating without sweating instead of not skating at all for four months.
That's the best part about living in the South. I love fall and winter.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #6571 on: December 10, 2009, 07:09:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
winter isn't all that bad. i mean, sure i wake up everyday and think, "fuck dude, life sucks." but then say to myself "well, it's fucking wintertime and this is the sole reason why life sucks, so fuck it, just get up  and do something."

this winter is going to be interesting and maybe terrible. I'm trying to stay sober and "clean" for the first time since i started dabbling and drinking. It's been a 2 months and life is a whole lot more boring these days. Winter has barely begun. I'm not sure how long i'll last at this rate.

I'm moving out to western MA for school in at the end of January and the snow is crazier out in the mountains... I'm going to be couch surfing for a minute, mostly in my homies loft. All i'll be able to do is play music, homework, work. And if so inclined, get wicked drunk everyday... which i'm not keen on.

So i'm not quite bummed out, but anticipating the winter is a ferocious killer of stoke.
[close]
i don't really have to worry about the snow or anything, but i actually like winter for a number of reasons. skate sessions where you don't sweat, two week winter break from school, and on super cold days, you have an excuse to be lazy. i always hate just sitting around on a day that's decent enough to skate or do something productive, like i'm blowing it or something, so i look forward to days when i can have an excuse to just do nothing.
[close]

God...I wish winter meant skating without sweating instead of not skating at all for four months.
[close]
its just the first days of snow that bum me out because i know skating is done.
and i hate indoor
beside that winter is rad
tricks are for kids , style is forever

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
« Reply #6572 on: December 10, 2009, 01:11:05 PM »
My mom is a middle school chorus teacher and tonight is her winter concert. I was supposed to be back home to see it but I don't think that I'll be home until tomorrow, and as lame as it sounds, I'm pretty bummed that I have to miss it.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

clamy

« Reply #6573 on: December 11, 2009, 03:54:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

Same here in Aus. No snow at all, and fall is easily my favourite season, then winter. Summer gets unbearable, but there are always the nights to go skate.

drunk

• Rep: 59
« Reply #6574 on: December 11, 2009, 06:30:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

it's previously meant not skating for six to seven months
formerly toonie

Bobbito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #6575 on: December 11, 2009, 08:27:00 AM »
Itchiest armpits ever and class just started. Fffffffuuuuuuuuu

Upgrayedd

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • Fuck Tom Knox
« Reply #6576 on: December 11, 2009, 02:49:24 PM »
i failed accounting. Goddamnit

Slap Gravitational Waveboarding Magazine:
"We can't do it yet, but when we can it'll be sick."
-grim

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #6577 on: December 11, 2009, 03:45:36 PM »
this girl i used to hook up with all the time like a year back. ive been really getting into her again, but she seems to not give a fuck all.

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #6578 on: December 11, 2009, 04:22:26 PM »
I got a B+ on a huge paper I only finished like 45 minutes before the class it was due in. Don't get me wrong I'm happy I did pretty well on it, but that's kind of always the way I've done my work and I'm always caught wondering now how much better I could be doing/could have always been doing in school if I just gave more of a fuck about it.

WWD4D?

« Reply #6579 on: December 11, 2009, 04:45:15 PM »
I promised my friend I'd get him a used but still in good shape board by the end of the week but he's been hounding me for it all day today. I swear he's called like three times now asking if he can have it yet.
And just like what everyone else has been saying lately in this thread, it is cooooold as fuck outside right now. 

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #6580 on: December 11, 2009, 07:55:16 PM »
Plumbing problems.... Do we have any resident Slap plumbers I can bounce questions off of?

I had water leaking out of the stems of my shower faucet so I took it apart and it's super fucking old. I re-packed the sockets around the stems and stopped the leak but the bonnets didn't go back in right. So I took apart both valves completely to replace them but it's 9pm and the plumbing supply store doesn't open until 8:30am tomorrow.

So the water's off and I'm in camping mode until tomorrow, pissing in the backyard. Luckily I had a pitcher of water in the fridge to wash my hands and brush my teeth. I've got one flush in the toilet I'm saving for tomorrow morning's dump.

WWD4D?

« Reply #6581 on: December 11, 2009, 10:47:50 PM »
Getting caught in the rain with my board. I made it back home before it really started to pour, so at least I'm thankful for that. If I were any later my board would've been totally fucked.

tonysean

« Reply #6582 on: December 11, 2009, 11:12:19 PM »
I havn't been able to skate for more than a week and the snow still isn't melting :'(

papasmurfsdog

« Reply #6583 on: December 12, 2009, 01:12:34 AM »
^ I am at about 2 weeks and I really need to do something about my knee. Its one of those things that doesn't heal and starts to hurt like crazy when it gets cold out.

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6584 on: December 12, 2009, 01:39:12 AM »
^Broke my ankle a year and a half ago...

I got 7 pins and 2 plates in my right ankle now.  That shit ACHES when it gets cold.  And I live in Canada....

« Reply #6585 on: December 12, 2009, 06:31:33 AM »
A good friend of mine somehow fell into a silo at a party or something. He was flown to hospital in another city early today. And I do not know what the hell is going on or what will happen to him. Shit like this fucking sucks.
I hope he's gonna be ok!

CaptainMorganFreeman

• Rep: 46
    • proskates.com avatar image
« Reply #6586 on: December 12, 2009, 08:04:58 AM »
A good friend of mine somehow fell into a silo at a party or something. He was flown to hospital in another city early today. And I do not know what the hell is going on or what will happen to him. Shit like this fucking sucks.
I hope he's gonna be ok!

wow man that sucks.. like a silo at a farm or something?

everypennyfedcar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • Getting paid like a biker with the best crank.
« Reply #6587 on: December 12, 2009, 08:47:17 AM »
I really hate sappy commercials
Spray it like a high-rank sniper in the West Bank.

« Reply #6588 on: December 12, 2009, 08:58:51 AM »
Expand Quote
I hope he's gonna be ok!
[close]

wow man that sucks.. like a silo at a farm or something?

Yes, those giants things. Still haven't heard anything :-\

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2542
« Reply #6589 on: December 12, 2009, 09:15:15 AM »
Slow Saturdays...
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #6590 on: December 12, 2009, 11:08:05 AM »
told my sister i might go to a christmas party but then realized i didnt feel like riding in the car for 2 and a half hours to see people im not that good of friends with. now my sister is making me feel bad. i hate feeling pressured into doing things i dont want to do.

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6591 on: December 12, 2009, 11:17:10 AM »
told my sister i might go to a christmas party but then realized i didnt feel like riding in the car for 2 and a half hours to see people im not that good of friends with. now my sister is making me feel bad. i hate feeling pressured into doing things i dont want to do.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #6592 on: December 12, 2009, 02:01:53 PM »
Not stoked on the Colorado parks department. They shovel every sidewalk in/around every park except the skatepark. Also, skaters of Rastle Cock; it took me 15 minutes tops to clear your flatbar of snow, by foot. Bring a towel, it'll be completely skateable by tomorrow if you're too lazy to dry it today yourself.

The Drew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 290
« Reply #6593 on: December 12, 2009, 06:36:24 PM »
australian internet providers suck...

frisco

« Reply #6594 on: December 13, 2009, 12:49:37 AM »
This video made me feel sick, its of some faggots in Lithuania throwing a dog off a 50 ft bridge

http://www.ishatonu.com/2009/11/17/bridgethrow/

seriously bummed

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6595 on: December 13, 2009, 02:52:26 AM »
^Well then...I'm sure not gonna watch that.

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6596 on: December 13, 2009, 04:47:38 AM »
don't. i saw that shit some weeks ago and right before they were about to throw him the video strated buffering so closed it. took it as sign

Happy story though: The dog survived and someone in the us or something started a facebook group to hunt down the guys who did it. they found them and i think the got some sort of punishment

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #6597 on: December 13, 2009, 08:22:00 AM »
i don't know what the hell was wrong with me for the past 2 days but i felt like i was dying.   

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #6598 on: December 13, 2009, 11:28:41 AM »
the return of YLOD
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

frisco

« Reply #6599 on: December 13, 2009, 12:24:21 PM »
don't. i saw that shit some weeks ago and right before they were about to throw him the video strated buffering so closed it. took it as sign

Happy story though: The dog survived and someone in the us or something started a facebook group to hunt down the guys who did it. they found them and i think the got some sort of punishment

the dog didnt die right away but 4 or 5 days later from massive internal injuries and bleeding

shit sucks. if i become an assassin thats the first dude to go