Author Topic: Sierra Fellers mows down Chinese locals  (Read 24537 times)

TooManyPros

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 59
Re: Sierra Fellers mows down Chinese locals
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2018, 09:29:07 AM »
Quick, dig up some dirt to ad to this and ruin his career as well!

Oh wait, does he have one to ruin?

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2018, 10:12:08 AM »
What even is skateboarding these days
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 900
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2018, 10:22:28 AM »
What even is skateboarding mowing down Chinese locals these days

everythingisgreat

• Rep: -130
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2018, 10:34:34 AM »
Wow that was really bad... 😬

Mr. Fink

« Reply #94 on: September 28, 2018, 10:37:36 AM »
He’s Sierra Fellers! He loves to skate! He also likes to mow down Chinese locals a bit!

feedmeseymour

« Reply #95 on: September 28, 2018, 10:55:00 AM »
you guys are detrimentally soft

did your parents have any children that lived?

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #96 on: September 28, 2018, 11:12:18 AM »
excuse me?
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

MASTiF

« Reply #97 on: September 28, 2018, 11:48:58 AM »
These clips were probably best left on the iPhone.  I wonder what he was expecting when he posted that, dude even tagged all his sponsors...  We have a strong candidate for the lame instagram post thread here
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 12:33:45 PM by MASTiF »

alraunen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
    • www.davidcampillo.net avatar image
« Reply #98 on: September 28, 2018, 11:58:17 AM »
I can belive he didn't got deported for wearing this horrible outfit.

LemThurdy

• Rep: -15
« Reply #99 on: September 28, 2018, 12:10:43 PM »
It’s like skate 3 hitting the pedestrians too bad they didn’t retaliate

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2018, 12:27:03 PM »
Fellers picks up mowing gig to pay for bills. Pay attention Russo!

chilllyboy

• Rep: -10
« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2018, 02:07:44 PM »
These clips were probably best left on the iPhone.  I wonder what he was expecting when he posted that, dude even tagged all his sponsors...  We have a strong candidate for the lame instagram post thread here

He was expecting to have the name Sierra Fellers at the tips of everybody's lips. Can't say it didn't work..

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2018, 02:10:19 PM »
On the real, having heard the dude had problems with alcohol, the title made me think that he had gotten sauced and ran over a bunch of people in China.

I mean, this isn't much better, but you know.

Spaced Cadet

• Rep: 113
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2018, 03:08:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You guys don't pay attention very well do you? First dude walked into him as Sierra's friend tried to stop him and said "Are you fucking serious?", meaning the dude was probably already hounding them. Second lady stood close to the ledge with that chair blocking the way, watched him coming and then got closer and turned her back to stop him.

You can call him a dick for skating into them but it's not like they are just passing by and didn't see him. They actively got in his way to prevent him from skating. It's not like he was just out to tackle people in China.
[close]

Fuck off they were obviously just unaware where he was going just like anyone unfamiliar with skateboarding would be. They were trying to get out of the way not realizing he wasn't just cruising through but trying to bust some sick moves on those curbs. And my experience from china is that people don't give a fuck about you skraping some public ledges. And if they weren't cool with it you wait for them to go away, that's part of street skating. Especially when you're in another country where no one speaks your language. Fuck this asshole kook
[close]

Dude.... they looked at him and moved in front of him. Do I have to find videos of people in China moving in front of people skating? They aren't brain dead zombies wondering in front of some crazy piece of wood with wheels they've never seen before. You act like that is a hard to believe concept that someone would try and move in front of someone to stop them skating. That shit happens all the time all around the world. They should just call the cops. Don't try to injure yourself by being a hero.
[close]

As popular as China is for skating, China is huge and the vast majority of people haven't seen skateboarders before so you can't really expect every pedestrian in China to know how skating works. By the looks of it they wouldn't have known that he was about to do a trick on the ledge. First one I can see being a freak accident made worse by the fact that the dude spoke English to someone who had a 1% chance of understanding what he said. Second one was stupid clearly that fold out table was in the way already looks like the lady was transporting it what did he think was going to go down...
[close]

Ever think maybe she put it there to stop him.... I doubt very seriously that they weren't intentionally getting in the way. Since there is no footage yet I guess I'll just take looking like an asshole. Like I already said I wouldn't have hit them even if they were getting in the way on purpose. I just find it hard to believe that people, regardless of their familiarity with skateboarding, would struggle that hard with reacting to something coming right for them.
[close]
Do you go to bible studies with him or are you just a super fan?

I never said anything about Sierra. I don't give a shit about him. People seem to be conflating me thinking they got in the way on purpose with defending him hitting them. I've never cared for Sierra Fellers' skating. Just seemed strange that so many assumed that those people didn't know what was happening and he hit innocent bystanders on purpose. For all I know Sierra is a huge racist pos that gets off on hitting Chinese people in plazas. I have no idea. My point was just that it seemed to me that they intentionally got in his way for him to hit them.

Bloody Matt

• Rep: -41
« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2018, 03:20:31 PM »
Grateful you didn't come up with a misspell on that last word or this thread would be something totally different.

Well good job bringing that up then. Very sensitive of you.

bo bice

• Rep: 88
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2018, 03:54:31 PM »
poor lil feller

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2018, 04:17:35 PM »
Hit people for a basic line like that? Fuck this asshole.

notcool

« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2018, 05:19:02 PM »
i read this as Sierra Fellers mows Chinese lawns.

Hairy Ballsagna

• Rep: 32
« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2018, 05:45:45 PM »
He's probably killed an animal when skating.

7 year old

« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2018, 05:49:15 PM »
Everyone knows if you don't want Sierra Fellers to skate something you just pee on it. It's like kryptonite to him.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 295
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2018, 06:02:32 PM »
My point was just that it seemed to me that they intentionally got in his way for him to hit them.
DAWG
he fell into 2 motherfuckers the same night, within the same session.
the bitch was standing still and he spread eagle over her body via his backwards stage dive

Remember the facts brothas:
Si-Si moved away
he hit that dog food, he hit that drank, until he needed help,
there is ad-nauseum evidence that this happened. He's about himself and lacks that basic discipline.

I been skating for damn near 20 and i ain't never hit no one that wasn't also on a skateboard/bike/rollerblade device. this was some obvious animosity that an entitled american "with a 'job'  to do"  had because he wasn't getting his way. Then he did some poosy shit. 
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 06:05:01 PM by Jehoshaphat Augustus »

Googan Christmas

• Rep: 25
« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2018, 07:57:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
shouldnt those parasites have been eating a dog instead of getting in his way
[close]

Shouldn't you be shitting into your diaper and then taking off your diaper and using a big spoon to eat your shit like froyo instead of posting here?
[close]

this is a bizarrely twisted thing to suggest someone would do. you should seek a counselor.

chinese people are infesting the globe like parasites and literally eat dogs if you complacent retards don't care well you will once its too late

Thanks for the heads up.  We still got time to fight back with aggressive skate lines, or is resistance futile?

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1518
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2018, 12:35:36 AM »
what can you expect from a guy who got his big break from the berrics

Googan Christmas

• Rep: 25
« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2018, 03:53:05 AM »
what can you expect from a guy who got his big break from the berrics

He won Tampa am like 3 years before the berries exhisted.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2018, 06:01:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You guys don't pay attention very well do you? First dude walked into him as Sierra's friend tried to stop him and said "Are you fucking serious?", meaning the dude was probably already hounding them. Second lady stood close to the ledge with that chair blocking the way, watched him coming and then got closer and turned her back to stop him.

You can call him a dick for skating into them but it's not like they are just passing by and didn't see him. They actively got in his way to prevent him from skating. It's not like he was just out to tackle people in China.
[close]

Fuck off they were obviously just unaware where he was going just like anyone unfamiliar with skateboarding would be. They were trying to get out of the way not realizing he wasn't just cruising through but trying to bust some sick moves on those curbs. And my experience from china is that people don't give a fuck about you skraping some public ledges. And if they weren't cool with it you wait for them to go away, that's part of street skating. Especially when you're in another country where no one speaks your language. Fuck this asshole kook
[close]

Dude.... they looked at him and moved in front of him. Do I have to find videos of people in China moving in front of people skating? They aren't brain dead zombies wondering in front of some crazy piece of wood with wheels they've never seen before. You act like that is a hard to believe concept that someone would try and move in front of someone to stop them skating. That shit happens all the time all around the world. They should just call the cops. Don't try to injure yourself by being a hero.
[close]

As popular as China is for skating, China is huge and the vast majority of people haven't seen skateboarders before so you can't really expect every pedestrian in China to know how skating works. By the looks of it they wouldn't have known that he was about to do a trick on the ledge. First one I can see being a freak accident made worse by the fact that the dude spoke English to someone who had a 1% chance of understanding what he said. Second one was stupid clearly that fold out table was in the way already looks like the lady was transporting it what did he think was going to go down...
[close]

Ever think maybe she put it there to stop him.... I doubt very seriously that they weren't intentionally getting in the way. Since there is no footage yet I guess I'll just take looking like an asshole. Like I already said I wouldn't have hit them even if they were getting in the way on purpose. I just find it hard to believe that people, regardless of their familiarity with skateboarding, would struggle that hard with reacting to something coming right for them.
[close]
[close]

I never said anything about Sierra. I don't give a shit about him. People seem to be conflating me thinking they got in the way on purpose with defending him hitting them. I've never cared for Sierra Fellers' skating. Just seemed strange that so many assumed that those people didn't know what was happening and he hit innocent bystanders on purpose. For all I know Sierra is a huge racist pos that gets off on hitting Chinese people in plazas. I have no idea. My point was just that it seemed to me that they intentionally got in his way for him to hit them.
So he hired crisis actors?

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2018, 08:35:24 AM »
He's probably killed an animal when skating.

I believe this

Cherb

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -19
« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2018, 08:40:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
So he hired crisis actors?
This is obviously the answer. /thread

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2018, 08:45:31 AM »
Holy shit, Hangtennoseblunt,
don't let the right and honourable Justin Trudeau hear you dropping all that hate speech.

He's boxed fools for less.

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2018, 08:52:25 AM »
i'll print out these posts sign it and mail it to him
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 738
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2018, 10:53:55 AM »
Remember when sinclair was gonna print off gippers posts and mail them to his school
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this