Author Topic: Funny Myspace/Live Journal Pictures  (Read 1435281 times)

SapphireRavenLudwick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Funny Myspace/Live Journal Pictures
« Reply #4170 on: May 25, 2007, 01:33:16 PM »
I'm done with my part on this forum.This is my last post..Now the problem with this forum is in the hands of the makers of slap magazine and myspace........Good by.

At least I am big and man enough to stand up to those people who take other pictures from my space and make fun of them. Before you say another thing pal put yourself in thier shoe's.  Would you like it if someone made fun of you and made you look like a clown when your not.

This is my last post...........Good By

YuNg MaNo

« Reply #4171 on: May 25, 2007, 01:45:41 PM »
Nice job spelling goodbye as good by. dumbass you gave permission to use them like 3 times a couple pages back  ;) .........EVERMORE

SapphireRavenLudwick

« Reply #4172 on: May 25, 2007, 02:38:59 PM »
No I did not give you permission a few post's back. That person was not me and when I find out who that person is he/she will be in a lot of trouble. I have never heard of slap magazine until today. I don't know how it happened but someone logged into my account and used it to get my pictures and post them on this website along with useing my email account to post comments on this website and since I am a model their may be a lawsuit over this matter. I have already contacted my lawyers and they are looking into this matter as we speak.

I have also had that persons account on this forum suspended.

Good Day Gentlemen

mikefork

« Reply #4173 on: May 25, 2007, 02:46:52 PM »
I found this in your rules under copyright section.

"They are posting my copyrighted material, how do I stop them?"

The first step is to get in touch with the owner of the site. If you can prove that the material is being distributed without permission, contact the host to have them temporarily suspend the offending account.

I will say this one last time you do not have my permission to post my pictures on this webiste

Read it and weep boy's myspace has been informed.
it doesn't work that way. it(the picture of you) has a smaller resolution than the original and
If you can prove that the material is being distributed
the picture/pictures are not being sold

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #4174 on: May 25, 2007, 02:48:11 PM »
this truely is classic slap.

Peter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 181
« Reply #4175 on: May 25, 2007, 04:01:37 PM »
Nice job spelling goodbye as good by.
ya what the fuck, think you're a newfoundlander or something?

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #4176 on: May 25, 2007, 04:31:11 PM »
I have already contacted my lawyers and they are looking into this matter as we speak.

Just out of curiosity... Can your lawyers fly?

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #4177 on: May 25, 2007, 05:39:03 PM »
I present Starbl00d, the bitch who started this Gothic clusterfuckfest with QueerfireRaver.

And to Ludwick, Hiiiiiiiiiiii

Jura

« Reply #4178 on: May 25, 2007, 06:09:36 PM »
"Tough guys wear pink!!!!!.......I am the Pink gummy bear Fairy..."tosses pink gummy bears into the air"..Evermore"

john

• Rep: 8
« Reply #4179 on: May 25, 2007, 06:40:52 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
I am a model
[close]
...and with that:

You there, stop! I must show you my leaky starfish!
[close]

hahaha

YuNg MaNo

« Reply #4180 on: May 25, 2007, 06:41:37 PM »
No I did not give you permission a few post's back. That person was not me and when I find out who that person is he/she will be in a lot of trouble. I have never heard of slap magazine until today. I don't know how it happened but someone logged into my account and used it to get my pictures and post them on this website along with useing my email account to post comments on this website and since I am a model their may be a lawsuit over this matter. I have already contacted my lawyers and they are looking into this matter as we speak.

Good Day Gentlemen

or you just made ANOTHER account here after getting banned and now you are making up this bullshit. What a pitiful attempt....like 2nd post on this page you say its your last post before you leave (which means it was obviously YOU posting on the other account moron) Seriously you must have quite the low i.q.  :(

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4181 on: May 25, 2007, 06:59:24 PM »

Good Day Gentlemen

Get em ludwick!
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

jrock

« Reply #4182 on: May 25, 2007, 08:01:37 PM »
I present Starbl00d, the bitch who started this Gothic clusterfuckfest with QueerfireRaver.

starblood got booty...i hate to say it, but I think I'd hit (minus the hiv juice of course...gotta put some neosporin on those cuts)...

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #4183 on: May 25, 2007, 10:34:20 PM »

Lestat De LionCourt

« Reply #4184 on: May 25, 2007, 10:52:08 PM »
Leave my children alone. Seeking justification in other's is the act of a fool. People who make fun of others have some serious issues within. The people on my space did nothing to you so why bother them.

Don't stop ludwick stand up for them. You have shown more courage than they have. It takes a man to stand up for himself but it takes a stronger man to stand up for other's.

The people on my space may not be able to stop the jerks on this forum from posting pictures and making fun of them but they have you to stand up to those that do so.

Keep an open mind ludwick and just be here for them. Your such a beautiful person.

Lestat De Lioncourt

"you lack the courage of your conviction. do it sir!"

FuckNameLock

• Rep: 3
  • OG Bdotkilla za Thrilla
« Reply #4185 on: May 25, 2007, 10:56:29 PM »
theres another one on here now?  gothspace counter attack??

this thread can only get better

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • RIP
« Reply #4186 on: May 25, 2007, 11:43:49 PM »
I would buy a car if it came with that dude.

SapphireRavenLudwick

« Reply #4187 on: May 26, 2007, 12:16:19 AM »
Oh!! it will get better. I am sending a message to as many people as I can send to on myspace to read this forum. The Goth's are comeing and the doms, mistresses ,freaks ,vampires , wearwolves, punks, head bangers, metal heads, rouch necks,rappers,hip hopsters and people that will stand up to you . Let me put to you in my own words.. Hell Boy is comeing...and I know you don't like the sound of that............Hey chunk face you think you can do better. Your going to need a lot of fiber to pass this problem. This forum was shut down once already it will happen again. Until then I will stay indefinitely to stand up for the one's you make fun of. As for the poser. That was my little brother I gave him a good talking too. Now it's my problem. Let the freak show begin.

Thank you for the encouragement lestat. I will do so....It begins.............Evermore

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #4188 on: May 26, 2007, 12:23:05 AM »
Oh!! it will get better. I am sending a message to as many people as I can send to on myspace to read this forum. The Goth's are comeing and the doms, mistresses ,freaks ,vampires , wearwolves, punks, head bangers, metal heads, rouch necks,rappers,hip hopsters and people that will stand up to you . Let me put to you in my own words.. Hell Boy is comeing...and I know you don't like the sound of that............Hey chunk face you think you can do better. Your going to need a lot of fiber to pass this problem. This forum was shut down once already it will happen again. Until then I will stay indefinitely to stand up for the one's you make fun of. As for the poser. That was my little brother I gave him a good talking too. Now it's my problem. Let the freak show begin.

Thank you for the encouragement lestat. I will do so....It begins.............Evermore

You keep saying you don't care what we think about you and that you're done posting on here, yet you continue to post and now you're getting all you "friends" to come post too.  You're just making it worse on yourself by doing all this.  There is no way you or your friends are ever going to get us to stop talking shit on you.  Have you read any of the other pages of this thread?  We talk shit on everybody.  For gods sake, you're fucking 40 years old.  Get a fucking life.  Did your parents really ignore you that much to where you have to make up for it as an adult by wearing the shit you wear?.................Kill Yourself
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 12:35:15 AM by Tommy Tutone »

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #4189 on: May 26, 2007, 12:47:32 AM »
Back by popular demand:

oh my god, i love you and spingebob

Mentos

• SLAP Pal

isaac

« Reply #4191 on: May 26, 2007, 01:06:11 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

starblood got booty...i hate to say it, but I think I'd hit (minus the hiv juice of course...gotta put some neosporin on those cuts)...

she's one sexy lady, for sure!

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26

SapphireRavenLudwick

« Reply #4193 on: May 26, 2007, 01:55:49 AM »
I'm 37 years old going for a masters degree in fine art's I'm a part time college student. I work hard labor for 10 to 20 dollers an hour when I need money. I have sold many works of my art. My family loves me and my friends they all call me an angel and I have a careing heart. Yes I do care what you say about me and I do care what you say about other's It's not nice going around picking on people when they have done nothing to you. I am here to stay and I make that a promise the only way your going to get rid of me is to ban me. Those people you make fun of are my friends and like a dragon I protect my treasure. On another note I have my own apartment I live my own life I've never done drugs and I do my best to stay out of trouble....What do you do or do you have a life cause I know I do and I have tons of friends to prove it. Just read my websites and my myspace and anything else you can find about me you will see it's all good. By the way I am not making things worse for myself I know how to take care of my own. Your the one's making things hard for yourself. Man you need a role modle.Trust me on this. This has not been the only time I had to stand up for other's try working at a bar then you will know how much I stand up to protect my friends. By the way the reason I dress that way is because I make a living doing that at fetish clubs and I make a lot of money doing what I do....what do you do with your life make fun of people.....Looks like your lacking some balls between your legs. Your the one who needs to get a life or is it you have nothing else better to do than making fun of other's.........This is far from over........................Evermore

You really think your hurting me........Your only making me stronger. "draws a line" Can you blush!!!!

Well here's your chance now let's see what come back you have to give. I can take as much as you dish out............Evermore

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 616
« Reply #4194 on: May 26, 2007, 02:00:23 AM »
you're 37?  i feel bad because you are so regular and gay too
and a faggot

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4195 on: May 26, 2007, 03:02:49 AM »
I'm 37 years old going for a masters degree in fine art's I'm a part time college student. I work hard labor for 10 to 20 dollers an hour when I need money. I have sold many works of my art. My family loves me and my friends they all call me an angel and I have a careing heart. Yes I do care what you say about me and I do care what you say about other's It's not nice going around picking on people when they have done nothing to you. I am here to stay and I make that a promise the only way your going to get rid of me is to ban me. Those people you make fun of are my friends and like a dragon I protect my treasure. On another note I have my own apartment I live my own life I've never done drugs and I do my best to stay out of trouble....What do you do or do you have a life cause I know I do and I have tons of friends to prove it. Just read my websites and my myspace and anything else you can find about me you will see it's all good. By the way I am not making things worse for myself I know how to take care of my own. Your the one's making things hard for yourself. Man you need a role modle.Trust me on this. This has not been the only time I had to stand up for other's try working at a bar then you will know how much I stand up to protect my friends. By the way the reason I dress that way is because I make a living doing that at fetish clubs and I make a lot of money doing what I do....what do you do with your life make fun of people.....Looks like your lacking some balls between your legs. Your the one who needs to get a life or is it you have nothing else better to do than making fun of other's.........This is far from over........................Evermore

You really think your hurting me........Your only making me stronger. "draws a line" Can you blush!!!!

Well here's your chance now let's see what come back you have to give. I can take as much as you dish out............Evermore

Jura

« Reply #4196 on: May 26, 2007, 06:16:27 AM »
Jeez, when will people realize that "friends" on myspace dont really count as "friends."

I feel bad for this dude.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #4197 on: May 26, 2007, 06:27:32 AM »
man, I missed the whole thing. there were some real gems in the group but the one that had me choking on my coffee was definitely

Expand Quote
.....and I'm only 125 pounds.
[close]

so you're only about half the size of the "women" you stalk on myspace

Expand Quote
........I can lift a 4 hundred pound log onto my shoulder.....
[close]

must come in handy on dates

challenging Jamie to a skate off, donnie with the smack down, nevermore, twinker bells

fucking classic

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #4198 on: May 26, 2007, 06:32:43 AM »
I work hard labor for 10 to 20 dollers an hour when I need money.

...everbore...everbore...

By the way the reason I dress that way is because I make a living doing that at fetish clubs and I make a lot of money doing what I do

how is fetish club work hard labor? oh right, you must have to lift some 400 pound goth chics on to your shoulders; the logs as you so affectionately call them. that's a hell of a way to earn your dollers, dressing like an asshole with a bunch of busted fat chics
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 08:17:47 AM by Sleazy »

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #4199 on: May 26, 2007, 07:51:08 AM »
Yo SapphireRavenSquishyDiapers, we're not hosting the photos, you are. We're just hotlinking them. If you want them down, take them down yourself.

You poor, huggable little victim.