Author Topic: Wtf is up with gershon mosley  (Read 11184 times)

Samson Simpson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -8
Re: Wtf is up with gershon mosley
« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2020, 04:57:10 PM »
I’m from San Jose, and my best friend grew up skating with him...he was always the nicest dude, but this was back in the 90’s. He’s also the reason my best homie won’t rap the N-word along with songs. Instead, he’ll do this buzzer noise substituting for N-bombs which is somehow worse

Apealien

• Rep: -11
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2020, 05:36:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
thanks einstein, wearing marks can have side effects
You working in a hospital, you can probably understand that drugs can cure but they have side effects... Benefits versus risks.

but last time you said this
Expand Quote
Thats so strange because my BEST FRIEND who works in the ER at a very busy hospital in downtown chicago, says that people are catching fungal diseases and respiratory issues more than dying of covid!! Wow my friends must be big pieces of shit to lie to me like that!!
[close]

Do you work in a hospital or your best friend ? What are you doing at the hospital ? You can't be a doctor otherwise you wouldn't argue about masks and CO2. First Hoax

It seems you are pretty woke looking for other sources of information, like all conspirationnist dumb fucks. If you were a scientist, a doctor or somebody relevant to the topic at hand you would be more precise about your real job, right ?

By the way, the bold part doesn't make sense.
[close]

I work in a lab full time and I recently started working weekends at the same hospital as my ER friend, doing patient transport. Its been confirmed after talking with a bunch of nurses. Ive been there for 2 weekends and i was able to pick up information..

Also, what an ignorant, blatantly regular statement “ It seems you are pretty woke looking for other sources of information, like all conspirationnist dumb fucks.“ like legit, how does that sound smart to you at all? Youre basically saying its stupid to look for different opinions, angles or thoughts..im serious, you should look into some mental health clinic because no normal person would suggest someone is a dumb fuck because they seek information..

One more thing, there are plenty of doctors who have confirmed everything ive said. You just suffer from willful ignorance and choose to deny information and facts provided for you straight to the face. Get fucked
[close]

Bro... just stop. We know you're an idiot. YOU know you're an idiot. So stop thinking that somehow you can wrap your idiot brain around any of this.
Those "stats" you posted were the most fucking regular things I've seen in ages. If you can't understand how basic statistics work WHY IN THE FUCK would you trust your moron brain to comprehend anything else?
When was the last time you were inside a library? Ever?
Show us some sources for your person beliefs PLEASE. I would love to see where you get your garbage information (and if for one second you think anyone is buying your "my friend is a doctor and he said... blah blah blah" Seriously, GO FUCK YOURSELF with those blatant lies)
Real sources or get the fuck of this thread.
[close]

Hahahahahahaha dude i dont owe you fucking shit. Ive provided many “real sources” such as info directly from the cdc and who websites..i love when people say that shit when they blatantly disregarded proof and facts that are shown right to their face..legit no one can help you and i feel really sorry for someone like you..life with an extra chromosome must be hard.
[close]

Wait... after everyone called you out for how misleading those stats were (PEOPLE WHO NEVER GOT COVID AREN'T SURVIVORS YOU FUCKING MORON) you still believe them?

Just be honest man, YOU AREN'T THAT GUY. I'm sure you have absolutely shit for an education, I'm sure you don't read books, and I'm sure no one around you thinks you're even remotely smart. AND YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS. So why pretend you're anything other than a dipshit? What's the point?
[close]

you legit sound regular. I dont know whats got your dumbass so worked up..You seem like the type of person who talks to themselves in the mirror while flexing. I know all of what? I dont see you saying anything remotely intelligent. I dont see a sliver of it in you..i mean how smart can you be to sit there and make all these outrageous assumptions and just insult someone? Those are not qualities of smart people. You dont fuckin know me and i promise if you did, youd have some respect on my name. You really have no clue who youre fucking with.
[close]
Guy treflips his local 5 stair, “better put some respect on my name, you don’t know who you’re fucking with”
[close]

Cool another moron making assumptions :) you dont know me..It literally sounds regular and childish to speak the way you do. Your parents must be brother and sister. Fuckin inbred.
[close]
Lol as you continue to make assumptions. Calls me childish but is the dude posting butthole memes and calling people inbreds. Also using ‘literally’ wrong. You contradict yourself so much trying to sound smart. Does that mean you’re an inbred too?
[close]

Holy shit you really are fuckin stupid..calling you childish isnt an assumption..only a child would make assumptions about an internet stranger, this is easy stuff dude. Nice try. Youve proved nothing. Try again. Ask sisterwife for some tips on how to talk shit. Butthole memes?? Lmao you really are an inbred if you couldnt figure out the message behind that “meme”. Its sad that all you got out of that was “a butthole meme”. Holy fuck lmao. Dude please focus your life for all of the worlds sake.

News flash you're all inbred.
Eggplant boneless roast beef melon blunt tic tac

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2020, 10:58:18 PM »
You made an assumption about my family dumbass. I’m now positive you’re the one who can’t read.

your behavior only points to one thing. No one loved you, you didnt get hit enough or youre sincerely mentally ill and if thats the case i apologize and will no longer continue to talk shit to you.

Also, If you can talk shit you can take shit too.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 11:10:24 PM by Putaslocas »

Hombreezy

« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2020, 04:42:19 AM »
Expand Quote
You made an assumption about my family dumbass. I’m now positive you’re the one who can’t read.
[close]

your behavior only points to one thing. No one loved you, you didnt get hit enough or youre sincerely mentally ill and if thats the case i apologize and will no longer continue to talk shit to you.

Also, If you can talk shit you can take shit too.
Relax dude. I actually feel embarrassed for you. Just reread how angry and dumb you’re making yourself out to be. I’ve never seen someone contradict themselves so much in just a few posts.
“You seem like the type of person who talks to themselves in the mirror while flexing“
Few sentences later
“Put some respect on my name, you have no idea who you’re fucking with”
I quoted you and your next reply was saying that I sound “regular and childish” even though I was just quoting exactly what you had posted above me.
Never seen someone throw such a temper tantrum and project so hard on slap either. Truly a spectacle to be seen.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 05:17:26 AM by Hombreezy »

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 600
« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2020, 04:48:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
thanks einstein, wearing marks can have side effects
You working in a hospital, you can probably understand that drugs can cure but they have side effects... Benefits versus risks.

but last time you said this
Expand Quote
Thats so strange because my BEST FRIEND who works in the ER at a very busy hospital in downtown chicago, says that people are catching fungal diseases and respiratory issues more than dying of covid!! Wow my friends must be big pieces of shit to lie to me like that!!
[close]

Do you work in a hospital or your best friend ? What are you doing at the hospital ? You can't be a doctor otherwise you wouldn't argue about masks and CO2. First Hoax

It seems you are pretty woke looking for other sources of information, like all conspirationnist dumb fucks. If you were a scientist, a doctor or somebody relevant to the topic at hand you would be more precise about your real job, right ?

By the way, the bold part doesn't make sense.
[close]

I work in a lab full time and I recently started working weekends at the same hospital as my ER friend, doing patient transport. Its been confirmed after talking with a bunch of nurses. Ive been there for 2 weekends and i was able to pick up information..

Also, what an ignorant, blatantly regular statement “ It seems you are pretty woke looking for other sources of information, like all conspirationnist dumb fucks.“ like legit, how does that sound smart to you at all? Youre basically saying its stupid to look for different opinions, angles or thoughts..im serious, you should look into some mental health clinic because no normal person would suggest someone is a dumb fuck because they seek information..

One more thing, there are plenty of doctors who have confirmed everything ive said. You just suffer from willful ignorance and choose to deny information and facts provided for you straight to the face. Get fucked
[close]

Bro... just stop. We know you're an idiot. YOU know you're an idiot. So stop thinking that somehow you can wrap your idiot brain around any of this.
Those "stats" you posted were the most fucking regular things I've seen in ages. If you can't understand how basic statistics work WHY IN THE FUCK would you trust your moron brain to comprehend anything else?
When was the last time you were inside a library? Ever?
Show us some sources for your person beliefs PLEASE. I would love to see where you get your garbage information (and if for one second you think anyone is buying your "my friend is a doctor and he said... blah blah blah" Seriously, GO FUCK YOURSELF with those blatant lies)
Real sources or get the fuck of this thread.
[close]

Hahahahahahaha dude i dont owe you fucking shit. Ive provided many “real sources” such as info directly from the cdc and who websites..i love when people say that shit when they blatantly disregarded proof and facts that are shown right to their face..legit no one can help you and i feel really sorry for someone like you..life with an extra chromosome must be hard.
[close]

Wait... after everyone called you out for how misleading those stats were (PEOPLE WHO NEVER GOT COVID AREN'T SURVIVORS YOU FUCKING MORON) you still believe them?

Just be honest man, YOU AREN'T THAT GUY. I'm sure you have absolutely shit for an education, I'm sure you don't read books, and I'm sure no one around you thinks you're even remotely smart. AND YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS. So why pretend you're anything other than a dipshit? What's the point?
[close]

you legit sound regular. I dont know whats got your dumbass so worked up..You seem like the type of person who talks to themselves in the mirror while flexing. I know all of what? I dont see you saying anything remotely intelligent. I dont see a sliver of it in you..i mean how smart can you be to sit there and make all these outrageous assumptions and just insult someone? Those are not qualities of smart people. You dont fuckin know me and i promise if you did, youd have some respect on my name. You really have no clue who youre fucking with.
[close]
Guy treflips his local 5 stair, “better put some respect on my name, you don’t know who you’re fucking with”
[close]

Cool another moron making assumptions :) you dont know me..It literally sounds regular and childish to speak the way you do. Your parents must be brother and sister. Fuckin inbred.
[close]
Lol as you continue to make assumptions. Calls me childish but is the dude posting butthole memes and calling people inbreds. Also using ‘literally’ wrong. You contradict yourself so much trying to sound smart. Does that mean you’re an inbred too?

I heard he’s just insecure about his butthole.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

September_Snow

• Rep: -4
« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2020, 08:50:34 AM »
damn putas, you should’ve left out the name calling too. Tres veijas en el merkado vibes

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2020, 10:33:31 AM »
Lol this is just sad. Whoever you are Putaslocas you should quit now. You’re embarrassing yourself