Author Topic: Wtf is up with gershon mosley  (Read 11259 times)

Putaslocas

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
Re: Wtf is up with gershon mosley
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2020, 07:14:08 AM »
thanks einstein, wearing marks can have side effects
You working in a hospital, you can probably understand that drugs can cure but they have side effects... Benefits versus risks.

but last time you said this
Expand Quote
Thats so strange because my BEST FRIEND who works in the ER at a very busy hospital in downtown chicago, says that people are catching fungal diseases and respiratory issues more than dying of covid!! Wow my friends must be big pieces of shit to lie to me like that!!
[close]

Do you work in a hospital or your best friend ? What are you doing at the hospital ? You can't be a doctor otherwise you wouldn't argue about masks and CO2. First Hoax

It seems you are pretty woke looking for other sources of information, like all conspirationnist dumb fucks. If you were a scientist, a doctor or somebody relevant to the topic at hand you would be more precise about your real job, right ?

By the way, the bold part doesn't make sense.

I work in a lab full time and I recently started working weekends at the same hospital as my ER friend, doing patient transport. Its been confirmed after talking with a bunch of nurses. Ive been there for 2 weekends and i was able to pick up information..

Also, what an ignorant, blatantly regular statement “ It seems you are pretty woke looking for other sources of information, like all conspirationnist dumb fucks.“ like legit, how does that sound smart to you at all? Youre basically saying its stupid to look for different opinions, angles or thoughts..im serious, you should look into some mental health clinic because no normal person would suggest someone is a dumb fuck because they seek information..

One more thing, there are plenty of doctors who have confirmed everything ive said. You just suffer from willful ignorance and choose to deny information and facts provided for you straight to the face. Get fucked

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 612
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2020, 07:18:25 AM »
Why would a lab tech be involved in patient transport?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #92 on: July 27, 2020, 07:24:48 AM »
I’m pretty sure “conspirationnist” isn’t a word. If someone could help me out and point me in a direction to prove that it is, I’d be grateful.

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2020, 07:25:59 AM »

Why the fuck would it matter? I just had surgery and spent a shit ton of money even with insurance...excuse me for trying to handle my business..

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2020, 07:28:31 AM »
I’m pretty sure “conspirationnist” isn’t a word. If someone could help me out and point me in a direction to prove that it is, I’d be grateful.

Pretty sure it isnt Either..as i said, clearly must be something wrong with balargue.

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2020, 07:48:36 AM »
Expand Quote
You working in a hospital, you can probably understand that drugs can cure but they have side effects... Benefits versus risks.

Expand Quote
Thats so strange because my BEST FRIEND who works in the ER at a very busy hospital in downtown chicago, says that people are catching fungal diseases and respiratory issues more than dying of covid!! Wow my friends must be big pieces of shit to lie to me like that!!
[close]

Do you work in a hospital or your best friend ? What are you doing at the hospital ? You can't be a doctor otherwise you wouldn't argue about masks and CO2. First Hoax

It seems you are pretty woke looking for other sources of information, like all conspirationnist dumb fucks. If you were a scientist, a doctor or somebody relevant to the topic at hand you would be more precise about your real job, right ?

[close]

I work in a lab full time and I recently started working weekends at the same hospital as my ER friend, doing patient transport. Its been confirmed after talking with a bunch of nurses. Ive been there for 2 weekends and i was able to pick up information..

Also, what an ignorant, blatantly regular statement “ It seems you are pretty woke looking for other sources of information, like all conspirationnist dumb fucks.“ like legit, how does that sound smart to you at all? Youre basically saying its stupid to look for different opinions, angles or thoughts..im serious, you should look into some mental health clinic because no normal person would suggest someone is a dumb fuck because they seek information..

One more thing, there are plenty of doctors who have confirmed everything ive said. You just suffer from willful ignorance and choose to deny information and facts provided for you straight to the face. Get fucked

"I work in a lab" ... as what? a janitor? I wear masks all the time genius and guess what I'm still here to tell the tale.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 612
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2020, 08:08:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Why the fuck would it matter? I just had surgery and spent a shit ton of money even with insurance...excuse me for trying to handle my business..

Why would a lab technician need to moonlight as an orderly during a pandemic? There is a backlog of swabs to culture.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2020, 08:17:53 AM »
Covid got a lot of people doing strange things. In SF if you work at the library normally you now work at one of those Covid hotels they got set up. Basically same as working at the library now that I think about it.

throwaway187

• Rep: -3
« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2020, 09:30:35 AM »
He used to skate my mini ramp when I was a kid so I be friended him and sent him a message on Facebook asking how he was doing and if he remembered skating my ramp which he had skated quite a few times. He just responded "vaguely". He kept posting weird stuff I never commented on until he posted something I thought was really weird. Sorry I don't remember what it was this was 3 years ago. Anyways he flipped out on me. I just responded I supported you since I was a kid bought your product let you skate my ramp my parents gave you food and we took you to our local skate spots and this is how you are going to treat me? I didn't want to argue further because nothing positive would come out of it so I just blocked him.

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2020, 08:13:34 PM »
Remember when Gershon, quite possibly one of the most unstylish skaters of all time (despite being amazingly talented) decided out of nowhere, after being MIA for a decade or more, to insult a dead man’s style? That was some weird, jealous-type shit.

This sounds vaguely familiar, but who was it?

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2020, 08:15:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Remember when Gershon, quite possibly one of the most unstylish skaters of all time (despite being amazingly talented) decided out of nowhere, after being MIA for a decade or more, to insult a dead man’s style? That was some weird, jealous-type shit.
[close]

This sounds vaguely familiar, but who was it?

Dylan.

September_Snow

• Rep: -4
« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2020, 07:42:52 AM »
3.36%, that’s not as deadly as they said it would be, and that’s with the data I googled. Funny thing is that their statistics for the flu season of 2019-2020 are estimated to be 39M-59M. That’s a huge range; 20M? But every covid case is set in stone. What? Something isn’t adding up. Are we not going to take into consideration the outliers for the covid? Maybe faulty kits, common cold symptoms, or blatantly skewed results? Many reports about death certificates being altered to show a covid death, or if the person died of any other cause they would mark it as covid. I always thought herd immunity was the goal. Funny how a flu became political.
but what the fuck do I know? I ride a wooden toy with another mans name on it and buy any product he says is good.

quarterpound

• Rep: 14
« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2020, 07:47:38 AM »
Expand Quote
The dude skated to “intelligent” rap songs about conspiracy nonsense, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that he subscribes to fringe theories...
[close]
That’s why I could never get into conscious rap- it’s full of stupid shit like “Jews control everything “. Just give me Lil Wayne at least he’s not pretending to be a college professor

^When ye is one’s idea of conscious rap^

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2020, 09:44:05 AM »
3.36%, that’s not as deadly as they said it would be, and that’s with the data I googled. Funny thing is that their statistics for the flu season of 2019-2020 are estimated to be 39M-59M. That’s a huge range; 20M? But every covid case is set in stone. What? Something isn’t adding up. Are we not going to take into consideration the outliers for the covid? Maybe faulty kits, common cold symptoms, or blatantly skewed results? Many reports about death certificates being altered to show a covid death, or if the person died of any other cause they would mark it as covid. I always thought herd immunity was the goal. Funny how a flu became political.
but what the fuck do I know? I ride a wooden toy with another mans name on it and buy any product he says is good.

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2020, 09:46:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The dude skated to “intelligent” rap songs about conspiracy nonsense, so it shouldn’t come as a surprise that he subscribes to fringe theories...
[close]
That’s why I could never get into conscious rap- it’s full of stupid shit like “Jews control everything “. Just give me Lil Wayne at least he’s not pretending to be a college professor
[close]

^When ye is one’s idea of conscious rap^

Or Ras Kass...
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Hombreezy

« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2020, 10:16:34 AM »

I’m sorry you’re so insecure about your butthole mate

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #106 on: August 01, 2020, 09:20:41 PM »
i just remember once on facebook - this women who was part of a zine (rolldawgz zine or something based outta so cal) wrote "oh i wanna go skate so bad" and he blew up her post "hey theres no photos of you skating" and then commented a whole bunch of things like "theres no full body photo of you on here"  and this was like in 2008
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Apealien

• Rep: -11
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #107 on: August 03, 2020, 12:58:01 AM »
Dude is out of his mind with conspiracies on everything and gets super offended if you don't agree with his point of view. Doesn't believe covid exists and doesn't believe black people exist.

He's a dud dude. So bummed out on how weird he gets. He got on some weird pedestal when I talked to him. Had mad respect for him before now little to no appreciation as a person. No wonder he's not in the industry anymore. Oh well.
Eggplant boneless roast beef melon blunt tic tac

Apealien

• Rep: -11
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #108 on: August 03, 2020, 01:02:23 AM »
He used to skate my mini ramp when I was a kid so I be friended him and sent him a message on Facebook asking how he was doing and if he remembered skating my ramp which he had skated quite a few times. He just responded "vaguely". He kept posting weird stuff I never commented on until he posted something I thought was really weird. Sorry I don't remember what it was this was 3 years ago. Anyways he flipped out on me. I just responded I supported you since I was a kid bought your product let you skate my ramp my parents gave you food and we took you to our local skate spots and this is how you are going to treat me? I didn't want to argue further because nothing positive would come out of it so I just blocked him.

That's funny you say that. I had a pretty similar experience with that douche.
Eggplant boneless roast beef melon blunt tic tac

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2020, 01:29:02 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That sounds extremely unintelligent of you to say. I feel sorry for you..

Hombreezy

« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2020, 05:08:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

What does this have to do with intelligence? Your meme is a fictional situation and has nothing to do with IQ but you can somehow tell my intelligence from a light hearted joke? Be careful man, wouldn’t want anyone to think you’re unintelligent for not even knowing what intelligence is.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 06:11:21 AM by Hombreezy »

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -238
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2020, 05:15:20 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Bro... just stop. We know you're an idiot. YOU know you're an idiot. So stop thinking that somehow you can wrap your idiot brain around any of this.
Those "stats" you posted were the most fucking regular things I've seen in ages. If you can't understand how basic statistics work WHY IN THE FUCK would you trust your moron brain to comprehend anything else?
When was the last time you were inside a library? Ever?
Show us some sources for your person beliefs PLEASE. I would love to see where you get your garbage information (and if for one second you think anyone is buying your "my friend is a doctor and he said... blah blah blah" Seriously, GO FUCK YOURSELF with those blatant lies)
Real sources or get the fuck of this thread. 

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -388
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #112 on: August 03, 2020, 06:01:22 AM »
he is wise

9/11 was a national tragedy

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #113 on: August 03, 2020, 07:10:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]
What does this have to do with intelligence? Your meme is a fictional situation and has nothing to do with IQ but you can somehow tell my intelligence from a light hearted joke? Be careful man, wouldn’t want anyone to think you’re unintelligent for not even knowing what intelligence is.

Im not playing. I think youre stupid.

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2020, 07:16:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Bro... just stop. We know you're an idiot. YOU know you're an idiot. So stop thinking that somehow you can wrap your idiot brain around any of this.
Those "stats" you posted were the most fucking regular things I've seen in ages. If you can't understand how basic statistics work WHY IN THE FUCK would you trust your moron brain to comprehend anything else?
Show us some sources for your person beliefs PLEASE. I would love to see where you get your garbage information (and if for one second you think anyone is buying your "my friend is a doctor and he said... blah blah blah" Seriously, GO FUCK YOURSELF with those blatant lies)

Hahahahahahaha dude i dont owe you fucking shit. Ive provided many “real sources” such as info directly from the cdc and who websites..i love when people say that shit when they blatantly disregarded proof and facts that are shown right to their face..legit no one can help you and i feel really sorry for someone like you..life with an extra chromosome must be hard.

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -238
« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2020, 03:40:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Hahahahahahaha dude i dont owe you fucking shit. Ive provided many “real sources” such as info directly from the cdc and who websites..i love when people say that shit when they blatantly disregarded proof and facts that are shown right to their face..legit no one can help you and i feel really sorry for someone like you..life with an extra chromosome must be hard.

Wait... after everyone called you out for how misleading those stats were (PEOPLE WHO NEVER GOT COVID AREN'T SURVIVORS YOU FUCKING MORON) you still believe them?

Just be honest man, YOU AREN'T THAT GUY. I'm sure you have absolutely shit for an education, I'm sure you don't read books, and I'm sure no one around you thinks you're even remotely smart. AND YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS. So why pretend you're anything other than a dipshit? What's the point?

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #116 on: August 03, 2020, 03:57:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Wait... after everyone called you out for how misleading those stats were (PEOPLE WHO NEVER GOT COVID AREN'T SURVIVORS YOU FUCKING MORON) you still believe them?

Just be honest man, YOU AREN'T THAT GUY. I'm sure you have absolutely shit for an education, I'm sure you don't read books, and I'm sure no one around you thinks you're even remotely smart. AND YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS. So why pretend you're anything other than a dipshit? What's the point?

you legit sound regular. I dont know whats got your dumbass so worked up..You seem like the type of person who talks to themselves in the mirror while flexing. I know all of what? I dont see you saying anything remotely intelligent. I dont see a sliver of it in you..i mean how smart can you be to sit there and make all these outrageous assumptions and just insult someone? Those are not qualities of smart people. You dont fuckin know me and i promise if you did, youd have some respect on my name. You really have no clue who youre fucking with. You can act as hard as you want while remaining anonymous and talking to strangers but i guarantee you would never talk shit to me in person. Ill bet my mothers life on that. Im feared by most ill tell you that. I dont get fucked with.

Hombreezy

« Reply #117 on: August 03, 2020, 04:01:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

you legit sound regular. I dont know whats got your dumbass so worked up..You seem like the type of person who talks to themselves in the mirror while flexing. I know all of what? I dont see you saying anything remotely intelligent. I dont see a sliver of it in you..i mean how smart can you be to sit there and make all these outrageous assumptions and just insult someone? Those are not qualities of smart people. You dont fuckin know me and i promise if you did, youd have some respect on my name. You really have no clue who youre fucking with.
Guy treflips his local 5 stair, “better put some respect on my name, you don’t know who you’re fucking with”

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #118 on: August 03, 2020, 04:08:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

you legit sound regular. I dont know whats got your dumbass so worked up..You seem like the type of person who talks to themselves in the mirror while flexing. I know all of what? I dont see you saying anything remotely intelligent. I dont see a sliver of it in you..i mean how smart can you be to sit there and make all these outrageous assumptions and just insult someone? Those are not qualities of smart people. You dont fuckin know me and i promise if you did, youd have some respect on my name. You really have no clue who youre fucking with.
[close]
Guy treflips his local 5 stair, “better put some respect on my name, you don’t know who you’re fucking with”

Cool another moron making assumptions :) you dont know me..It literally sounds regular and childish to speak the way you do. Your parents must be brother and sister. Fuckin inbred.

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #119 on: August 03, 2020, 04:14:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

Cool another moron making assumptions :) you dont know me..It literally sounds regular and childish to speak the way you do. Your parents must be brother and sister. Fuckin inbred.
[close]
Lol as you continue to make assumptions. Calls me childish but is the dude posting butthole memes and calling people inbreds. Also using ‘literally’ wrong. You contradict yourself so much trying to sound smart. Does that mean you’re an inbred too?

Holy shit you really are fuckin stupid..calling you childish isnt an assumption..only a child would make assumptions about an internet stranger, this is easy stuff dude. Nice try. Youve proved nothing. Try again. Ask sisterwife for some tips on how to talk shit. Butthole memes?? Lmao you really are an inbred if you couldnt figure out the message behind that “meme”. Its sad that all you got out of that was “a butthole meme”. Holy fuck lmao. Dude please focus your life for all of the worlds sake.