Author Topic: 2022-23 NFL Season  (Read 11787 times)

BallDontLie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: 2022-23 NFL Season
« Reply #450 on: January 17, 2023, 10:57:58 AM »
And Seattle still gets that pick inside the first 10. The kings ransom they got from Denver…

Damn Seattle and Detroit pick 5th and 6th… not bad.
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -226
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #451 on: January 17, 2023, 11:13:35 AM »
And Seattle still gets that pick inside the first 10. The kings ransom they got from Denver…

Eagles with #7 overall. 😁
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1393
« Reply #452 on: January 17, 2023, 01:37:48 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Is that from trading Wentz to the Colts?

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #453 on: January 17, 2023, 03:18:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Is that from trading Wentz to the Colts?

It’s from our trade with the Saints during last year’s draft.

It’s now the no. 10 since the Saints beat us week 17.

FUBAR

• Rep: 247
« Reply #454 on: January 17, 2023, 04:46:29 PM »
Expand Quote
I’m also here to say FUCK THE CHARGERS. I can’t be a fan of their bullshit any longer.
[close]

Saying goodbye when they left SD hurt initially but now I just laugh when I see some classic chargers bullshit. I'll always love LT, Gates and Seau but the chargers can't hurt me anymore and it feels great
Dude I need to be where you are at. The team is fuckin cursed or something. I live 35 mins from Philly so I may become an Eagles fan. Not moving back to CA anytime soon…or ever, probably.

thebacker

« Reply #455 on: January 17, 2023, 04:53:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’m also here to say FUCK THE CHARGERS. I can’t be a fan of their bullshit any longer.
[close]

Saying goodbye when they left SD hurt initially but now I just laugh when I see some classic chargers bullshit. I'll always love LT, Gates and Seau but the chargers can't hurt me anymore and it feels great
[close]
Dude I need to be where you are at. The team is fuckin cursed or something. I live 35 mins from Philly so I may become an Eagles fan. Not moving back to CA anytime soon…or ever, probably.
Give into the eagles fandom. Let the hate and beer fill your soul

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 825
« Reply #456 on: January 17, 2023, 05:40:48 PM »

Already looking like this generations version of  "Mike Ditka trades his entire draft for Ricky Williams", although probably not as bad as that. As terrible as Russ looked at times I think there's still a decent chance that Hackett's system and play calling are legit the worst in the league (even worse than Matt Canada) and with a more traditional system he'll be fine next year. Then again, given how good Geno looked in Seattle maybe he really was a product of the environment more than I realized.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #457 on: January 17, 2023, 08:09:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

What you need to remember is fuck Dean Spanos forever and he's done the city of San Diego a great service by removing his cursed ass franchise from our city limits. They will never win anything because he's a cheap bastard who runs a shitty franchise. The chargers some how took all of the bad energy up to LA with them and the Padres have been on an up swing ever since.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #458 on: January 18, 2023, 08:16:21 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Already looking like this generations version of  "Mike Ditka trades his entire draft for Ricky Williams", although probably not as bad as that. As terrible as Russ looked at times I think there's still a decent chance that Hackett's system and play calling are legit the worst in the league (even worse than Matt Canada) and with a more traditional system he'll be fine next year. Then again, given how good Geno looked in Seattle maybe he really was a product of the environment more than I realized.

That’s the exact trade that comes to mind… or when  Jimmie Johnson traded Herschel Walker for all them picks which became HOFs ha…no where near that level of robbery, but good on Seattle.

It’ll be interesting to see what they do with Geno… i had no idea he broke the Seahawks single season passing record.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #459 on: January 18, 2023, 09:15:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

What you need to remember is fuck Dean Spanos forever and he's done the city of San Diego a great service by removing his cursed ass franchise from our city limits. They will never win anything because he's a cheap bastard who runs a shitty franchise. The chargers some how took all of the bad energy up to LA with them and the Padres have been on an up swing ever since.

Hah isn’t that because the Padres started spending like it’s Brewsters Millions?   

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #460 on: January 18, 2023, 09:28:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Hah isn’t that because the Padres started spending like it’s Brewsters Millions?

Only to have their season ended by the Phillies. 😎

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 913
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • [b]TEAM DOOM MS 2018[/b] avatar image
« Reply #461 on: January 18, 2023, 10:02:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

That’s the exact trade that comes to mind… or when  Jimmie Johnson traded Herschel Walker for all them picks which became HOFs ha…no where near that level of robbery, but good on Seattle.

It’ll be interesting to see what they do with Geno… i had no idea he broke the Seahawks single season passing record.

He did have an extra game and only beat it by 60 yards….

So the Seahawks should trade DK and a 1st to the Bears for the 1st overall and draft Stroud or whatever.

So who y’all got this weekend? I could see the Jags making it a game, Dougie P has huge balls and they have some good momentum. Also think the Giants could keep it close but the Iggles are gonna be rested. Still goin for the Bills as my second team since my gf is a hardcore fan.

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #462 on: January 18, 2023, 10:17:48 AM »
I mean, still pretty impressive given how low the expectations were. I was just pointing it out.

It’s the same thing with the receptions record? was broken after the extra game. Cooper Kupp maybe.

*He had 2000 receiving yards

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #463 on: January 18, 2023, 10:30:24 AM »
I know, I am looking for any excuse to get the Bears a WR1 to complement Mooney lol.

DK? Nuk? Davante? DJ Moore? Pittman?

If I have to watch another game where no one’s open and the leading receiver is Byron Pringle with 3 catches for 27 yds I’m gonna break my tv.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #464 on: January 18, 2023, 10:43:52 AM »
I know, I am looking for any excuse to get the Bears a WR1 to complement Mooney lol.

DK? Nuk? Davante? DJ Moore? Pittman?

If I have to watch another game where no one’s open and the leading receiver is Byron Pringle with 3 catches for 27 yds I’m gonna break my tv.

Nuk would look nice in a bears jersey

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #465 on: January 18, 2023, 10:45:36 AM »
Would you do the #1 pick for Nuk and the 3rd pick?

doomstation55

• SLAP Pal
  • ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #466 on: January 18, 2023, 10:51:27 AM »
Would you do the #1 pick for Nuk and the 3rd pick?

Absolutely

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #467 on: January 18, 2023, 01:54:41 PM »
Munson Muhammad said this back in the day and it still rings true…

“Chicago is where receivers go to die.”

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #468 on: January 19, 2023, 10:21:11 AM »
Taking Stingley over Sauce is gonna live rent free in my head… damn shame

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -415
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #469 on: January 19, 2023, 11:30:58 AM »
Smoking on that Greg Roman pack right now, rip bozo

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #470 on: January 19, 2023, 11:33:02 AM »
Lamar about to get paid for sure

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #471 on: January 21, 2023, 01:44:32 PM »
They are not my team however rooting for the Jaguars. Love underdogs & major upsets!

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #472 on: January 21, 2023, 02:15:13 PM »
Same. Didn’t have football here from 1996-2002… those late 90s Jags teams were my fav as a kid. Rootin for em.

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #473 on: January 21, 2023, 02:42:33 PM »
Same. Didn’t have football here from 1996-2002… those late 90s Jags teams were my fav as a kid. Rootin for em.
A shame Mark Brunell never won more , such a slinger back in the day , big fan. And Maurice Jones Drew is a name that will always be sketched in my brain

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #474 on: January 21, 2023, 04:29:11 PM »
Damn I was rootting for the jags because Tony Khan also owns the wrestling company I watch.

I can't believe Pacheco is a goddamn 7th rounder. That means we drafted Conor Heyward with this kid still on the board. I think that was the first time I've seen him turn it on in the open field and it was impressive. Also incredibly impressed with Lawrence's arm... He was dropping balls into buckets and driving it into tight windows all night in a way very few guys can. This was the first time I've ever truly believed that hes going to live up to his draft hype.

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #475 on: January 21, 2023, 04:34:44 PM »
DAMN

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #476 on: January 21, 2023, 05:57:02 PM »
I repeat. WE ARE NOT THE VIKINGS.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #477 on: January 21, 2023, 06:11:06 PM »
Boston Scott is the giant slayer.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -415
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #478 on: January 21, 2023, 08:36:54 PM »
Officially jumping on the iggles bandwagon, have fun tonight dickheads

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #479 on: January 22, 2023, 12:22:51 PM »
Holy shit Cincy looks absolutely terrifying right now.